her voice || glee

By GEMOfTheNight

Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies h... More

her...
i. her past
ii. her childhood friend
iii. her dance lesson
iv. her new friends
v. her position
vi. her sectionals
vii. her christmas
viii. her voice
ix. her obliviousness
x. her valentines
xi. her maybe
xii. her sexiness
xiii. her regionals
xiv. her nationals
xv. her heart
xvi. her feelings
xvii. her epiphany
xviii. her partner
xix. her confidence
xx. her happiness
xxii. her other childhood friend
xxiii. her winning streak
xxiv. her first crush
xxv. her power
xxvi. her haven
xxvii. her home
xxviii. her love song
xxix. her warblers
xxx. her last show
xxxi. her other half
xxxii. her future

xxi. her inspiration

10.4K 220 42
By GEMOfTheNight

────── 🎶─────

"Alright, Warblers! Valentine's Day is way over, and mistakes were made before that. Moving forward, we only have a few days left before Regionals and I want all of us to focus."

Aimeé stood before the Warblers, who were sitting around the senior commons with.determined looks on their faces.

"We are up against the Golden Goblets and, of course, McKinley's New Directions. Now, I want nothing but the Warblers to perform everything that they've got. Compete against the other groups with no hidden motives. I want a fair and square Regionals. Got it?"

The Warblers stood up and nodded happily. They practiced their inspirational setlist as Aimeé closely watched over them.

Aimeé thought back all the things that happened between her and Sebastian, since the day they met at Paris, officially meeting again at Dalton, their first kiss under the mistletoe, and Sebastian serenading her on Valentine's day.

Despite his attitude towards people who wasn't her or the Warblers, he was a great guy.

It warmed her heart that he stayed true to all he said to her. At first, she was denying there was something going on between them, but as time went by, her feelings were getting clearer and clearer the more they spent together, and realization finally came crashing down on her when she slowly let Blaine go.

She loved Sebastian, and there would be hellfire if someone would get in the way this time.

🎶

Aimeé and Sebastian stood at the entrance of the McKinley's auditorium. Both the Golden Goblets and New Directions were done, and the latter, as Aimeé expected, were amazing since Blaine was with them, but that doesn't mean they already won.

The Warblers were sectionals and regionals defending campions and two time national champions, they would be a laughing stock, if they would let anyone take their title so easily.

"I'm not cocky or anything, but we're surely gonna win Regionals." Sebastian said as he smirked smugly.

Aimeé quirked an eyebrow at him. "You are cocky, Sebastian." she said, a matter-of-factly.

Sebastian smiled in amusement and shrugged. "I am, but it's true were are gonna win." he said and glanced at her. "Wanna bet?"

Aimeé rolled her eyes sarcastically. "You don't know that yet. You saw New Directions and they were awesome." she argued.

Sebastian shook his head. "Absolutely not. They're nothing compared to us, compared to you, Mon coeur." he argued back.

Aimeé sighed softly. "No, but they have a chance." she told him.

"A none existent chance, and we all know it." Sebastian said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Aimeé stepped closer to him. "Sebastian Smythe." she said, softly and pecked his lips. "Moi aussi, je t'aime."

"And now, all the way from Westerville, Dalton Academy Warblers!"

Aimeé saw how Sebastian's eyes widened in shock at what she said and smiled happily.

Sebastian looked at her. "You---"

Aimeé childishly stuck a tongue out to him as the Warblers, who were already on stage, started humming and doing background vocals. She walked inside the auditorium and started singing as a spotlight shined on her.

The sun goes down,
The stars come out,
And all that counts,
Is here and now,

Sebastian walked inside the auditorium and started singing as a spotlight shined on him. He looked at Aimeé, and still couldn't believe what she just said.

My universe will never be the same,
I'm glad you came,

As Aimeé and Sebastian looked at each other as they walked towards the stage, where the Warblers started dancing, the lights were turned on and flashed brightly around the auditorium.

The Warblers danced together on the stage as Blaine stood up, a proud smile on his face as he cheered for the Warblers, the other New Directions following after him.

You cast a spell on me, spell on me,
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me

Sebastian pulled Aimeé towards him and dipped her as before winking at her.

And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me

Aimeé danced in front of the Warblers as she sang her part.

Turn the lights out now,
Now I'll take you by the hand,
Hand you another drink,
Drink it if you can,

Aimeé moved aside as Sebastian walked forward and sang his part.

Can you spend a little time,
Time is slippin' away,
From us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came

Aimeé and Sebastian danced beside each other as they sang while the others Warblers backing them up.

The sun goes down,
The stars come out,
And all that counts,
Is here and now,
My universe will never be the same,
I'm glad you came,
I'm glad you came,

Aimeé sang as she walked towards the middle of the stage while Sebastian and the other Warblers danced around her.

You cast a spell on me, spell on me,
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me,
And I decided you look well on me, well on me,
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me,

Aimeé and Jeff danced together in the middle of the stage as audience cheered loudly.

Turn the lights out now,
Now I'll take you by the hand,
Hand you another drink,
Drink it if you can,

Sebastian sang as he joined Aimeé and Jeff.

Can you spend a little time,
Time is slipping away from us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came

The Warblers doing the background vocals circled around the dancing Warblers.

The sun goes down,
The stars come out,
And all that counts,
Is here and now,
My universe will never be the same,
I'm glad you came,
I'm glad you came,

Aimeé and the Warblers went up the stairs and did some fancy footwork.

I'm glad you came,
I'm glad you came,
I'm glad you came,
I'm glad you came

The Warblers turned around and hummed softly as Aimeé and Sebastian faced each other.

The sun goes down,
The stars come out,
And all that counts,
Is here and now,

Aimeé and Sebastian turned to face the audience and instantly locked eyes with Blaine, who smiled proudly at them and gave them a thumbs up.

My universe will never be the same,
I'm glad you came,
I'm glad you came

The audience stood up as they cheered and applauded The Warblers faced them as Sebastian pulled Aimeé to his chest and looked lovingly at her.

"Je t'aime, Mon coeur."

Aimeé smiled happily. "Moi aussi, je t'aime. Ma moitié."

Sebastian never felt so happy in his life when he heard Aimeé telling him she loved him for the second time that day. If they weren't in the middle of an important competition, he would kiss her right then and there.

Aimeé winked playfully at him and started singing, while the Warblers clapped their hands to the beat and doing the background vocals.

(One day, one day, one day)

Aimeé walked forward as Sebastian led the Warblers to dance.

They're not gonna keep me down
They're not gonna shut me out
They're gonna do what they do, I'll do me
I'm moving against the crowd
I'm drowning out the doubt
They're gonna do what they do, I'll do

Aimeé stood at the edge of the stage as the Warblers danced behind her.

Something original, be unforgettable
They're gonna know my name

Aimeé sang as Sebastian backed her up, while the Warblers continued harmonizing and dancing behind her.

(One day) I'll make you a believer
(One day) I got this all I need is
(One day) Don't try to tell me I can't (tell me I can't)
(Right now) I'm writing the future
(Watch out) Won't stop I'm a mover
(One day) You're gonna know who I am
I will fly high and free
It's my fate
wait and see one day

Aimeé backed away as the Warblers danced around the stage and her eyes met Sebastian.

I've been afraid before,
To reach for something more
But now I see that it's mine, I'll take it

Sebastian playfully winked at her and looked at the audience to see Blaine, who was beaming with pride.

Just go ahead and try,
You're not gonna change my mind
There's no such thing as too late
Yeah!

Aimeé danced with her fellow Warblers around the stage.

(One day) I'll make you a believer
(One day) I got this all I need is
(One day) Don't try to tell me I can't (tell me I can't)
(Right now) I'm writing the future
(Watch out) Won't stop I'm a mover
(One day) You're gonna know who I am
I will fly high and free
It's my fate
wait and see

Aimeé stood in the middle of the stage and the Warblers surrounded her as they backed her up.

I'm on a mission, no longer listening
To anyone that says don't try
Sometimes you feel it, deep in your spirit
It's like a fire that won't die

The Warblers moved aside as Aimeé slowly walked forward towards the edge of the stage.

(One day) Wait and see
(One day) Ooh

Aimeé revealed her powerful voice.

(One day) Just wait and see~

Aimeé held the high note as the Warblers sang and danced together behind her.

(One day) I'll make you a believer
(One day) I got this all I need is
(One day) Don't try to tell me I can't
(Right now) I'm writing the future
(Watch out) Won't stop I'm a mover
(One day) You're gonna know who I am
(know who I am)
I will fly high and free
It's my fate
wait and see one day

Aimeé stood together with the Warblers and faced the audience. Sebastian stood beside her and intertwined their hands together.

One day, one day
One day, one day, one day

The Warblers ended their performance with the audience getting up their seats and cheering loudly for them, the loudest coming from Blaine and the New Directions.

🎶

Aimeé's eyes widened in shock when the host of the program revealed the one who has the envelope of the group that won Regionals and announced it was no other than her mom.

Sebastian and Blaine looked as shocked as she was when they saw her matriarch of the Crawfords. They rushed over to her and escorted her up the stage.

Mrs. Crawford smiled fondly at the two important boys in her daughter's life and looked knowingly at her before happily announcing that the Golden Goblets were in third place.

"And now, let's see which choir group will proceed to Nationals in Chicago."

Mr. Crawford opened the envelope and her smile grew bigger when she saw who the winner was.

"Dalton Academy's Warblers, and McKinley's New Directions!"

The audience went wild, and so did the two winning groups. Aimeé looked at Blaine, who turned to her in awe at the results.

They smiled happily at each other, before Sebastian pulled Aimeé towards him and lifted her up in the air as the Warblers celebrated.

────── 🎶─────

TRANSLATIONS:

Je t'aime.
(I love you.)

Moi aussi, je t'aime.
(I love you too.)

Ma moitié
(My other half.)

🎶

SONGS:

• Glad You Came - The Wanted

• One Day - CHARICE/Jake Zyrus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 222 26
Everyone knew what had happened years ago, between Nick and Sebastian. What got Sebastian expelled. It was obvious; Sebastian was an asshole, so it w...
50.5K 1.9K 42
Kurt wanted to go back to William McKinley High School, school for people, not Dalton Academy Boarding School for the Magically Gifted. He wasn't gi...
4.3K 128 14
this is a glee au story. what if dalton acadamy was a school for the performing arts and accepted both boys and girls. rachel berry a junior in high...
3.5K 100 42
The William McKinley High New Directions and The Dalton Academy Warblers, Two Glee Clubs, are forever rivals. However, when Kurt Hummel from The New...