The Quarterback Still Like Me...

بواسطة afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 23

1.1K 39 1
بواسطة afiyaedwards123

Vanessa's POV:

The Next Day

"Wake up Vanessa your phone been blowing up for the last fifteen minutes", Stacy shakes me away.

I open my eyes and rub them, then yawn, "what's going on?"

"Here", she throws me my phone

Di: Girl you wouldn't believe what I saw earlier

Me: What?

Di: Michelle was having breakfast with T. J

Me: So? They're just friends

Di: 'Just friends' that she completely ignore all her boyfriend's messages

Me: What?

Di: Yes Isabel said that Archer texted her asking if she was okay

Me: Unbelievably I'll text Michelle and knock some sense into her

Di: Good luck, I got to go get ready for class

Me: Same here, later gurl

"I'll be back in time for class, I got to go see Archer", I say and got up, putting on my jacket.

"But dress in that?" She watches my sweatpants.

"Yes Jake  wouldn't be back from his jog till next half hour I got time", I say and put on my converse.

"But your face look like shit, no offence", she says.

I wash my face and brush my teeth quickly and leave running to Archer's dorm building isn't easy and takes lots of exercise.

I knock on the door and he opens the door with a blanket around him and his eyes swollen.

"I'm happy you're here", he says and pulls me inside before slamming the door shut.

Then he hugs me tightly and I feel my jacket getting a little wet, "I don't know if I can do this non video chat with her, she done already ignoring me", he cries.

"Hey it will be alright, why don't you go freshen up and for lunch we'll go to the city and get ice cream just the both of us?" respond.

"What about Jake?"

"He's not going to the city anytime soon, beside he has a meeting with his professor about switching his course partner", I reply.

"Okay I'll go just because I'm getting free ice cream", he smirks through his tears.

I hate to see him sad and restless, it always affect his football practices.

****

I walk into the first class of the day with Riley, her hair in a pony tail and Caleb's arm over her shoulder. Girls still drool over him and glare at Riley.

"How's he holding up?" Carter ask as we sit down.

"A little, we're going to go get ice cream later", I reply.

"That's cool, my dad would be in the city next week and wants to meet Stacy, I hope he don't scare her away like the others", he sighs. 

I can see that he really likes her.

"Vanessa, thanks for making me look like an idiot in from of Jackson on Friday", Kat hisses at me.

"You can do that on your own without my help", I retort and Carter snickers.

She scoffs and continue to talk to her friend.

"You're such a savage", Carter grins.

"I learned from the best", I flick my dirty blonde hair referring to Archer who insults Jackson every time we hung out.

"Hey baby", I say as I see Jake outside the food court/ cafeteria.

He turns around with a smile, we hug and kiss, "I'll see you soon, I got a meeting ", he says and kiss my forehead.

"Its okay, I'm going to the city with Archer he needs comfort", I inform him, his eyes flash with anger then it vanish quickly.

"There's nothing between us I swear", I assure him and kiss him, he nods and leaves.

"I called a cab and had to literally dragged Archer out his room", Alex says and I thank him.

Michelle: Hey  Van, I been a bitch lately especially to Archie he doesn't deserve this

Me: You think, I can see him hurting Mich

Michelle: Yeah, I'm just worried that he'll cheat on me with that Ava girl

Me: Maybe you should tell him that instead of me

Michelle: I don't know if he'll reply, I know I hurt him

Me: Believe me he will, he just wants to talk to you that's all

Michelle: I'll text him later, I'm kind of in a middle of something

Me: Does this have anything to do with T.J?

Michelle: What? No, come on Van you know me I told him that I don't like him

Me: With the way you been hanging out lately, you definitely will

Michelle: Vanessa...... 

I shove my phone in my pocket, no way I'm telling Archer about this conversation.

"You'll be okay", I hear Ava saying to Archer as I reach the entrance of the campus.

"Yeah I'll see you later for our course in class", he says.

"See you", Ava says happily and skips off.

"She's so happy", Archer rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, well looks like our cab is here", I add watching the yellow cab pull in front of us.

We got in and went to the city.

**

"I think I want to change my career", Archer says as we eat ice cream.

"Really? To what?"

"Maybe modelling, my mom's co worker knows a guy who is looking for new models to display his new clothes for winter break and sport wears", he smiles.

"You really want to get into that? I wonder how Michelle would react when all those college girls starts to talk about you?"

"My mom said I have until next month to make my decision, I'll see how things go with Michelle first and if I do come a model maybe I'll let you tag along", he winks.

"Also Jake might get an offer soon since he's well known and it will bring more attention to people to buy the brand", he adds,"but don't tell him".

"I wouldn't, but I doubt he'll take it because his parents are trying to avoid the press as much as possible", I remind him.

When we return back to campus, Archer is running late for his evening classes. I don't have any most of my classes are morning.

I am free for the whole evening and decide to go video chat with Kevin using the library's computer.

"Hey baby bro", I say as soon as he comes on.

"I told you not to call me that", he groans.

"Whatever, but how you're going?"

"Fine, classes, practices, work and notes,"

"Same here, beside practice."

"How's things going with you and Jake?" He questions.

"Fine, I'm just worry about Archer, Michelle been ignoring him."

"I heard so and she been with T.J all morning hanging out, laughing and reviewing notes,he even missed morning practice and Marcus covered for him", Kevin says.

"Yeah Archer been in his room and didn't even come out till Alex dragged out for me", I explain.

"I'm worried Archer, I wonder what would happened at the party?"

"All I know it will be drama", I sigh and lean back in the chair.

"Don't worry T.J wouldn't be there to corrupt anything, I hope Michelle trust Archer enough to know that he wouldn't cheat on her", he sighs.

"Yeah because Archer trust her with his whole heart and if she breaks it, not even the army can protect her", I growl.

"Whoa wild tiger calm down,"

"Omg, he's s hot, what's your name hotty?" A  random girl asks pulling a chair next to me.

"I'm Kevin, but I'm gay", Kevin smirks and I hold back a laugh.

The girl face falls,"oh."

"Yeah, well I got to go big sis see you soon", and he ends the call.

"Wow that's your brother? He's so hot and muscular, to bad he's gay", she pouts, flicking her blonde hair.

I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing, I just shake my head, "yeah to bad", I say and get up.

"Its not my place to say this, but watch your back Quinn isn't going to give up on trying to sleep with your hot boyfriend soon", she whispers then leave.

I got my bag and decide to go to the food court and relax till my friends are done with their evening classes.

"Hey Vanessa, mind if I sit here and talk?" Ava asks.

"Actu-"

"Thanks", she says and pulls a chair then sits, I roll my eyes.

"I see that Archer is looking sad lately", she begins.

"Obviously", I roll my eyes.

"He wasn't even concentrating in class today and I don't want him to fail his first course, so can you please knock some sense into him or whatever because this course is due in three weeks", she pleads, glad to see she's not bitchy like Quinn.

"I'll see what I can do", I say.

"Thanks and what kind of ice cream does he like?"

"Um.... vanilla?" I answer but it sound like a question.

"I'll just get all three flavor, remember to talk to him", she says and gets up, I nod.

Anchor: I think Michelle is ignoring me on purpose

Oh boy, I sense trouble now

Michelle: I promise I'll talk to Archer a little later I'm busy

I had the urge to ask,'doing what? Having some T.J time?

Me: I don't want to know when you're doing it, just stop telling me and text him already if you have time to text me this you have more than enough time to send 'hey' to him

I switch off my phone and leave the food court, I need  someone to knock some sense into Michelle and who's better than......

Jackson!!!!!!!!!!

________________

Don't forget to vote.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.6M 95.8K 77
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a possible Vice President's son. Sloane Be...
53.3K 2.3K 29
(Sequel from Hanging With The Bad Boys) _____ "In ten years, you'll be leave her and if you don't, I'll make sure you lose her for good", she says...
868K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...