her voice || glee

By GEMOfTheNight

Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies h... More

her...
i. her past
ii. her childhood friend
iii. her dance lesson
iv. her new friends
v. her position
vi. her sectionals
vii. her christmas
viii. her voice
ix. her obliviousness
x. her valentines
xi. her maybe
xii. her sexiness
xiii. her regionals
xiv. her nationals
xv. her heart
xvi. her feelings
xviii. her partner
xix. her confidence
xx. her happiness
xxi. her inspiration
xxii. her other childhood friend
xxiii. her winning streak
xxiv. her first crush
xxv. her power
xxvi. her haven
xxvii. her home
xxviii. her love song
xxix. her warblers
xxx. her last show
xxxi. her other half
xxxii. her future

xvii. her epiphany

10.2K 219 112
By GEMOfTheNight

────── 🎶─────

"Hey, Sebastian? Can I ask you something?"

The said Warbler took his eye off of the Warblers' set list for sectionals in his hand, and turned to Aimeé, who was sitting in her usual maroon armchair inside the senior commons.

Since Thad, Wes and David were seniors and were busy with graduation, while Blaine transferred schools, she was left as the only member of the Warbler Council and didn't want to place anymore responsibilities to the Warblers, so they decided to abolish it and left the decision-making to her as the Warbler Captain and became the Head Warbler.

"That's new coming from you, Mon coeur, but sure."

Since Sebastian chose to stick by her side every day and despite being in the lacrosse team, he did his best to be there for her and help her manage the Warblers, which she greatly appreciated.

Aimeé forced out a smile and took a deep breath. "Why did you say all those things?" she asked.

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before he realized what she was talking about. "Being the last guy?" he asked, curiously and Aimeé nodded shyly. "Has it been bothering you? I'm touched, Mon coeur. It means you've been thinking about me."

Aimeé glared at him and smacked his shoulders, making him laugh in amusement. She pouted childishly and angrily looked away.

Sebastian stopped laughing and became serious. "I like you, Aimeé Crawford." he said, sincerely.

Aimeé's eyes widened in shock. She was thankful she turned away from him, if she didn't, he could have seen how red she was.

"This is all fun and games to you, Sebastian Smythe. Don't expect me---"

"I like you a lot, Aimeé. I would say love, but you wouldn't believe me."

Aimeé took a deep breath. "You don't waste time, do you?" she asked, sarcastically and turned to him.

It was a wrong move. When she locked eyes with him, her heart fluttered like crazy.

Sebastian smirked smugly. "Why would I waste this opportunity to move your heart since you've stolen mine already? It only seems fair." he said, confidently and crossed his arms. "Mon coeur."

Aimeé should have swooned if it weren't for the fact his overconfident self was annoying, but it was also amusing.

"Haven't you heard of becoming friends first?"

Sebastian quirked an eyebrow in amusement. "If that's what you want, I can do that, but don't complain when I care about you more than friends would." he told her.

Aimeé laughed wholeheartedly as she shook her head and took the set list from him. "Anyways, the theme for sectionals is epiphany. I'm thinking about three songs, which would build up the feeling of it. The first love, the heartbreak, and the realization."

While she was talking about the first round of the upcoming show choir competition, Sebastian gazed lovingly at her, not bothering understanding what she said and nodded whatever she was talking about.

He was going to agree and support her every decision anyways, so there was no point in listening.

He was glad he confessed his feelings, but he still has a long way to go to make her reciprocate.

🎶

Aimeé and Sebastian stood in the middle of the dimly lit stage of the auditorium. The two looked at each other and smiled happily, unaware the Warblers noticed their small exchange and smiled knowingly at each other.

"And now, from Westerville, the two time national champions and defending sectional champions, Dalton Academy Warblers!"

The audience cheered and applauded excitedly, and bright lights shined on the Warblers as they started humming and doing background vocals.

Sebastian sang as he glanced at the girl beside her.

My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right

Sebastian looked affectionately at Aimeé as she sang.

My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

Aimeé and Sebastian faced each other.

And I
I want to share
All my love with you

Sebastian gently grabbed Aimeé's hand.

No one else will do...

Aimeé ignored the blush on her cheeks as she continued to sing with Sebastian.

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Blaine stood frozen at the entrance of the auditorium as he stared at Aimeé and Sebastian singing together.

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever (Forever)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
And love (And love)
I'll be a fool
For you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind
'Cause you
You mean the world to me
Oh I know
I know I found in you
My endless love

Sebastian stepped back as Aimeé revealed her powerful voice and held the hight notes. He noticed Blaine, and when he saw him look in his direction, he smirked smugly.

Oooh~ and love

Sebastian stood beside Aimeé as they sang together, filling the entire auditorium with their mesmerizing voices.

Oh, love
I'll be that fool
For you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh you know
I don't mind

Blaine looked away as Aimeé and Sebastian stared affectionately at each other, and remembered how it used to be him and Aimeé.

And, yes
You'll be the only one
'Cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you

Blaine took the courage to look at the girl who held a special place in his heart.

My love
My love, my love
My endless love

Aimeé took the courage to look at the guy who broke her heart. The first part of the Warblers' epiphany performance was the feelings she had for Blaine.

As the audience cheered loudly, Sebastian looked at Aimeé and noticed she was looking at someone at the audience.

He didn't have to look to know who it was, instead he grabbed her hand to take her attention away from him and towards him.

Aimeé looked at Sebastian, and smiled happily. Sebastian happily smiled back.

"You did great, Mon coeur. As always."

Sebastian wrapped an arm around Aimeé as he glanced at Blaine and smirked smugly when he saw the jealousy in his eyes.

For him, it was satisfying to see him suffer. After what he did to Aimeé, he was just starting.

When the Warblers started humming and doing background vocals, Aimeé and Sebastian walked back to stand with them.

Sebastian sang as the Warblers stomped their feet and harmonized with each other.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
Oh yeah

Aimeé and Sebastian turned to the Warblers as Jeff stepped forward to stand beside them and wrapped an arm around Aimeé.

Come on come on
Are you ready for this?
(Aimeé) Ailee, let's go!

Aimeé and Sebastian smiled at Jeff before walking away from each other as Aimeé sang.

See how I leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling

Sebastian and the Wabrlers turned around as Aimeé revealed her powerful voice and held the high notes.

We could have had it all~
Rolling in the deep~
You had my heart inside of your hand~

Aimeé looked at the audience and her eyes met Blaine's.

And you played it, to the beat

Aimeé looked away from Blaine and faced Sebastian as they harmonized with each other, while the Wabrlers walked towards them.

We could have had it all~
Rolling in the deep~
You had my heart inside of your hand~
And you played it, to the beat

Sebastian stood behind Aimeé with the other Wabrlers as he backed her up.

We could have had it all~
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep~
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

The second part of the Warblers' epiphany performance was Aimeé's what ifs, about what could have been if she and Blaine were together.

The audience cheered as Aimeé rushed to stand behind the Warblers who has their backs to the audience.

The Warblers hummed and snapped their fingers as some of them started doing the background vocals.

I don't wanna be left behind
Distance was a friend of mine
Catching breath in a web of lies
I've spent most of my life
Riding waves, playing acrobat
Shadowboxing the other half
Learning how to react

The Warblers moved away as Aimeé strutted past them and sang her out.

I've spent most of my time
Catching my breath, letting it go
Turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, this is my life
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

Aimeé looked at Blaine as the Wabrlers danced behind her with Sebastian leading them.

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now

Aimeé looked away from Blaine and turned to the Wablers and sang to them.

Addicted to the love I found
Heavy heart, now a weightless cloud
Making time for the ones that count
I'll spend the rest of my time
Laughing hard with the windows down
Leaving footprints all over town
Keeping faith, Karma comes around
I will spent the rest of my life

Aimeé danced with the Warblers as the audience cheered loudly.

Catching my breath, letting it go
Turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, this is my life
I won't be told what's supposed to be right
Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now

The Warblers looked down and hummed as Aimeé turned to Sebastian, who looked at her affectionately.

You helped me see

Aimeé held the high note as everyone went silent.

The beauty in everything~

Aimeé smiled at Sebastian and the Wablers before walking towards the edge of the stage and looked at Blaine.

Catching my breath, letting it go
Turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, this is my life
I won't be told what's supposed to be right

The Warblers continued doing background vocals as they danced around the stage.

Catching my breath, letting it go
Turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, this is my life
I won't be told what's supposed to be right
Catch my breath
Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now
It's all so simple now

Aimeé danced along with the Warblers.

Catching my breath, letting it go
Turning my cheek for the sake of this show
Now that you know, this is my life
I won't be told what's supposed to be right
Catch my breath
Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that
Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so so simple now

The last part of the Warblers' epiphany performance was Aimeé's epiphany. She chose to move on from Blaine, letting her feelings go, and becoming the best version of herself.

The Warblers ended their performance with their backs facing the audience, who stood up from their seats, cheering and clapping.

The choir groups competing against the Warblers stood together on stage, anxiously waiting for the results of the first round of the show choir competition.

"Dalton Academy Warblers, you're going to Regionals!"

Sebastian grinned happily as he turned to Aimeé, who had the same reaction as him. He pulled her into his arms and tightly embraced her before lifting her up from the ground as the Warblers gathered around them.

As the Dalton Academy Wablers celebrated their win, the New Directions glanced worriedly at each other.

────── 🎶─────

SONGS:

• Endless Love - Ailee Cover
(https://youtu.be/UgIFiPBjKUM)

• Rolling In The Deep - Ailee Cover
(https://youtu.be/DcflHgLJXR4)

• Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 222 26
Everyone knew what had happened years ago, between Nick and Sebastian. What got Sebastian expelled. It was obvious; Sebastian was an asshole, so it w...
13.3K 399 11
It’s summer break and all Kurt’s friends from the New Directions are out of town. His sister, Eleanor, convinces him to hang out with her and her fri...
8.3K 273 34
"Everybody's got a dark side..." Kurt Hummel has just transferred to Dalton Academy to get away from the bullies at McKinley High school. Luckily, he...
16.4K 293 10
Hunter walks in on Sebastian and his cousin 'having sex'. When huntbastian fight EVERYONE will feel the pain. And everyone will know will be suffer...