[discontinued] the 7th cabin...

By SS_7201

In which Donghyuck challenges Mark to visit the seventh cabin and he drags his favourite friend, Koeun with h... More

the 7th cabin
Day 1
Day 2
Day 2 (II)
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 5 (II)
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 9 (II)
Day 10
Day 10 (II)
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 15 (II)
Day 16
Day 17
Day 17 (II)
the 7th cabin 1st anniversary
Day 18 (II)
Day 19
Day 19 (II)
[news]

Day 18

265 17 22
By SS_7201

•••••

"She's late,"

Jeno sighed as he kicked a pebble. The wind was cold and he rubbed his hands together a few times already. The jacket he wore didn't help much either.

He was thinking on what to say when she comes. It's not like they usually talk to each other. It was rare. This meeting was rare. The situation was just so rare.

Jeno doesn't even know what to do.

If you asked Jeno whether he was bound to be alone with her, he would laugh it off and say the whole thing was a lie. But now, he had second thoughts.

Jeno tried to recall any serious events which could lead for her to ask him to meet. He cracked his brain but he can't seem to remember anything.

Did I hurt her?

Did she get hurt?

Did I do something wrong?

Did I touch her inappropriately?

Importantly, is she gonna kill me?

Jeno let out a sigh as he wandered around the same space, walking in circles with his hands stuffed into his jacket.

As he was busy wondering, he heard a twig broke. Jeno turned around and saw her staring back at him in surprise.

Taking small steps, she neared him. "Um, you waited long?" she asked. She left some space between them—a space she called the gay space.

"Not really. It's just a bit chilly." Jeno replied, glancing her way. He noticed the lack of warm clothes on her and wondered how she was strong enough in the cold.

"You got my message," she started, looking down on the ground as if Jeno didn't exist in front of her..

He nodded, even if she didn't see him. "It was...peculiar, recognizeable but just, peculiar." he grinned, remembering the small note he received after dinner.

It was so small he almost didn't notice at all. The note had no name but he recognized it instantly from her handwriting to the way she wrote. She was blunt but still played around the bush.

He let out a chuckle, remembering that, making Siyeon lift up her head to see his beautiful smiling face. Her breath hitched but she cleared her throat immediately. She has no time to stare at his beauty.

"Thanks for the note though. It cheered me up," he said.

"Why would it?" she mumbled, looking away from his blinding smile. Jeno kept on smiling and she couldn't even see his eyes anymore.

Why is Lee Jeno such an angel?

"The reason I wanted to see you," she spoke. "Do you know why?"

Jeno hesitated for a while. "Surely not to scold me, right?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her which made her step back. "That's just mean,"

"No," she bit her lower lip and blinked profusely. "I-I didn't know what to do or what to say. Originally, I didn't plan to see you or even talk to you, but the two had been bugging me."

"Two? The girls this morning?" Jeno asked, sniffing. His nose was getting red and he could feel his face cold.

"Yes, they wanted me to see you,"

"Why?"

"You're asking why?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I need to apologize," Siyeon revealed which made Jeno's smile slowly fade.

"For...what?" Jeno asked, looking confused. "What are you apologizing for?"

"For...everything, honestly. I was being such a rude person to you, your friends and the seniors. I was really upset about Kyla and you guys were there. I know I shouldn't have behaved like that but I was immature."

Jeno took a while to process her words. It worried her because she was afraid he would actually come to hate her.

"Siyeon, all of us are still immature. We're kids after all. Nobody's blaming you. You're actually nice. I know that."

Siyeon seemed stunned by his answer when he was supposed to get mad at her or just disappointed or anything but he was just...Jeno.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"What was that?" Jeno asked, raising his eyebrows oh-so-attractively.

Siyeon chewed on her lip as her eyes were shaking. "I said t-thank you, Jeno."

He was blank for a few seconds then a smile made its way to his face. "You're welcome,"

•••••

"Calm down, bro! We're all friends here."

Donghyuck look at the giant beside him in bewilderment. "I don't even know you!"

"You don't need to, we're already friends. Nice to meet you, bro." Donghyuck was still puzzled and tried to push the bigger one away.

Jaemin was still unbothered as he stared intently at Jeno and the girl he was meeting. They were far too interesting.

Jeno with a girl?

It's more likely than you think!

"Who is this anyways?" Hina asked Renjun and Chenle who were amused with Donghyuck's reaction to the new friend.

"Oh, him? He's our new teammate." Chenle answered then cackled at the sight of Donghyuck being crushed in the elder's arms.

"He was supposed to be with us earlier, but I guess he was busy flirting to realise he was in the wromg team." Renjun explained, emphasizing on the word so that the elder heard.

"Oh, he's a senior, right?" Hina asked, eyeing how the elder just tackled Donghyuck onto the ground while the latter was close to giving up.

"Yup!" Chenle beamed, smiling happily.

"Yes, I'll introduce you to him." Renjun said and pulled the tall boy away from Donghyuck who was suffering.

"Guys, meet Xuxi ge. He's a senior." Renjun pointed to the smiling giant.

"Call me Lucas. That's more friendly." Lucas said, smiling from ear to ear as he took Donghyuck's hand forcefully for a handshake. "Nice to meet you,"

"Shoot! It is that girl! What the chocolate chip fountain heaven?!" Jaemin exclaimed, snapping his head towards Hina.

Hina stared at him boredly. "So what if it's her? Did Jeno say he like her or something?"

"No, but—look at that!" He pulled Hina and the other four boys, including Chenle, Renjun and Lucas joined too.

"I knew it! Jaemin, Hina, you owe me food." Donghyuck smirked triumphantly.

"Nobody agreed to the bet," Hina said, rolling her eyes.

"Eh? Is that the girl this morning?" Chenle asked, a smug look on his face.

"Siyeon, right? Is Jeno friends with her?" Renjun asked.

"Not anymore." Donghyuck replied, making Hina turn to him.

"What do you mean?" She asked, eyeing Donghyuck weirdly.

"Jeno says she hates him and he's just accepting whatsoever, but I know that he actually likes her." Jaemin answered without even sparing a glance at her.

"So, Jeno and Siyeon are in a some?" Renjun asked, interested in the gossip.

"Oh! I know what that is!" Lucas beamed excitedly as he started to hum to Soyou and Junggigo's 'Some'.

"Yojeum ttara nnaekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo," Lucas sang off-key.

"Yes, something like that." Donghyuck replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"We don't know for sure now. Don't assume, Hyuck. Jeno's gonna flip at you." Hina told.

"You think he would? He has no strength to." Donghyuck said.

"I think she meant as in get mad?" Renjun asked which made Donghyuck  roll his eyes.

"Fine, whatever. Now that we're finished here, let's leave."

•••••

Mark and Lucas were standing opposite each other. Their expressions were also the opposite. Lucas looked happy and bright while Mark looked shocked and terrified, at least.

"So, you're the new...member?" Mark asked, eyeing Lucas from the top to his feet.

"Yeah!" Lucas beamed excitedly. "Aren't you thrilled? We're in the same team!"

"We're on the same team," Mark repeated. "We're doomed."

"Hey! No no, don't talk like that. I will promise you I am bringing all the happiness here." Lucas said.

"Yeah, you take evrything away and have it within yourself." Mark mumbled, closing his eyes to calm himself down.

Mark couldn't believe he was going to be teammates with Lucas. Out of all the seniors, he gets into the same one as him.

A long sigh left his lips as he tried to think positive.

"No worries, hyung. Just look at the bright side!" Donghyuck nudged Mark while the elder looked at him wide eyed.

"There is no bright side now," Mark replied, his tone low and eyes dark.

"What's wrong with you?" Donghyuck asked, concerned for him.

"Mark won't answer," Koeun interrupted, making Mark groan and face palm. Lucas only grinned sheepishly.

"What's going on with the two?" Jisung asked Koeun and she glanced their way before gathering all of them.

"It started all way back in second year. Lucas and Mark were in the same class. Including me. They were seatmates and also partners most of the time, so they hung out a lot together. But when it comes to assignments, boy, was Lucas lazy." Koeun explained.

"So Mark's mad at him?" Yeri asked.

"No, they don't really talk much but Lucas thinks I like him and says that Mark likes me," Koeun said. "What a joke, right?"

The others who were listening to her glanced at the poor Mark before looking back at Koeun.

"I feel sorry for him," Chenle whispered to Renjun while the elder nodded.

"Hyung will forever be in this situation," Jeno mumbled.

"Unnie can be so dense all the time." Lami clicked her tongue.

"Alright, gather up!" Mark called and they all went to him. "I'm sure you guys know who Lucas is, so I'm just cutting this short. Today, we're going to go to the nearest fall in the forest. Bring your towels. I think we're gonna have some water battle or something."

"They didn't say?" Koeun asked and Mark shook his head.

"Let's just hope we don't lose." Mark said, smiling encouragingly to the others.

"Not with me, we aren't! Fighting haeyadwae!"

It's gonna be a long trip.

•••••

Sorry for the late chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this

Q : Who's your first bias in NCT and current bias?

A: Jaehyun and  Jaemin but now, Jaemin has claimed the top

I hope the boys are doing well and be safe and healthy

Also, f SM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.9K 20
- Wherein, Donghyuck has to attend college away from hometown to move on from Jeno, and Mark happened to be there.
982K 41.7K 87
» 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮 # 朱色 » "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞." » 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
194K 9.8K 30
she innocently buys 7 dolls from an old shop. what could go wrong? status : completed [✔️] © drtyhyuck 2019 All Rights Reserved. No Copyright Inten...
26.4K 896 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...