Saintwood: Senior Chaos✔️(Wat...

By angel48183

Nikolaus Frazier, one of Frazier's children, suffered a devastating tragedy at the end of his sophomore year... More

Things have to change and so do people
It takes the right people to help you heal
July 4 explosions or something like that
Time to reconnect
Until we see each other again
First day of chaos
Party chaos and other situations
After the chaos
Rumors, gossip, and other bull
Mr. Mysterious and all that jazz
Homecoming, punch, and other bright ideas
When life hands you lemons, have a tequila shot
Questions and answers
Strike three and you're out
I like you
Time to visit the college for our future, what could go wrong?
Crazy is as crazy does
Tick, tick, knock, knock: A Saintwood Halloween
Surprises are grand, right?
Movie chaos
Guess who?
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
Issues and amends
Sometimes we have to forgive but don't forget
Lord save us, guess who's turning eighteen?
Senior trip chaos
Sometimes you have to do the right thing whether you like it
My funny Valentine
Pranks, chaos, and craziness
A hunting we'll go
Bring it on, little man
Spring Break Showdown
Spring break showdown, part two
Changes can be useful, right?
Oh, dear God, help us all!
Prom chaos
Prom chaos, part two
Look who's graduating!
Sometimes we have to let go of the past to move on with the future
Onward and upward is what I always say

Midterm Chaos

2.7K 108 29
By angel48183

Mack

Leo and I kept to our word and planned Saturday outings to spend some quality time together. Although I think our boyfriends were secretly jealous, we didn't care. We had fun.

Things between Shawn and I were getting ahem, cozier. It started after Valentine's Day. We were in my room and well, making out like we usually did. But this time, he took it one step further. Every time I turned around, he would move my hand down below, and I would move it back.

He would do it, again, I would move it back until I stopped kissing him. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Shawn asked me.

"Because you keep moving my hand to the land down under," I mentioned with a look.

He looked into my eyes. "I want to try."

"Are you sure?" I asked with concern.

"Yes," Shawn answered.

"Okay, but you take the lead, and the minute I feel you tense, we stop. Okay?" I asked, making sure this is what he wanted to do.

"Yes," Shawn agreed.

We went back to kissing, and he took my hand, moving it to the land down under and sliding it into his pants. I could feel him get hard as I gently ran my hand over him. Then before I knew it, I felt him glide in and out of my hand, making his manhood harder. During all this, he stayed relaxed.

As we continued, I felt him pick up the pace, and before I knew it, he let out a deep groan against my lips as I felt this sticky substance all over the inside of my hand. I pulled my hand out and looked at it with a disgusted look, ew, gross.

I quickly grabbed a towel, wiping it off as his breathing went back to normal.

"Wow," he said in amazement.

"Yeah, wow," I sighed.

He opened his eyes, looking at me a bit confused. "What's wrong?"

"It was a little gross and sticky," I said, making a face.

He let out a chuckle as he pulled me into a kiss.

"It's not funny," I said, pulling away. "I'm all for helping you overcome your hangup, but that stuff was super gross. How do people deal with it?"

"Because it's part of nature," Shawn answered, shrugging.

"Well, nature blows. Literally," I remarked, which made him laugh even harder.

"Oh, Mack, you have so much to learn," he said in between chuckles.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like this," he said, laying me down and kissing me. Then he looked at me. "Do you trust me?"

"Depends," I answered, looking at him suspiciously.

"On what?" Shawn asked.

"What you're planning on doing to me?" I questioned.

"You'll see. Now close your eyes," Shawn said to me firmly.

"Oh, fine," I said, closing my eyes. Then Shawn kissed me again. He moved from my lips to my neck, leaving soft kisses on my skin. Then he started slowly making his way down until I felt his lips leave me, then I felt him tug at my pants, pulling them off, leaving me in my panties.

As I was about to open my eyes, he said, "Ah, ah, ah, keep your eyes close."

I shut them again and sighed. I didn't know what Shawn was doing, but I felt something move - my panties. He slid them to the side and lowered his head. Shawn kissed me lightly, sending my nerve endings into a frenzy. I squirmed, and he wrapped his arms around my legs to steady them or to at least not get hit in the head with them.

As Shawn continued to kiss me, my body started tingling, and I could feel the excitement rush through my body. Before I had time to take in this unfamiliar feeling and understand it, he let his tongue slip through his lips as he licked me. This movement sent my body into a tizzy.

I grabbed the blankets, trying to keep myself from making noises. Then Shawn did the unthinkable and thrust his tongue inside me. Oh, my god! What the hell? Before I couldn't even comprehend what he did, he picked up the pace, licking and sucking as I tried to stay quiet, but it was hard as I squirmed.

Then he moved one arm away from my leg and took two fingers, slowly inserting them inside me as he continued to work his magic with his tongue. Hot damn did he know what he was doing.

I couldn't hold it anymore, and I let out a moan, and my body thrashed about as he continued making me explode into absolute pleasure - holy hell.

I laid there for a few minutes, trying to catch my breath. I finally opened my eyes to see Shawn looking at me and smirking. I dropped my head back onto the bed. What in the world happened?

After our night of finally exploring each other and getting to know each other's bodies better, it was hard to concentrate on studying for midterms or anything. Every time we turned around, one of us pulled the other one off to somewhere private, like the janitor's closet at school.

Our bedrooms, a car, and any other place we could think of spending time alone. I guess Shawn finally handle his issue with intimacy. I mean, I understand why there was an issue, but it's like a switch got flipped in his head and he couldn't control himself. Well, it's not like I could either. I mean, have you seen my boyfriend? He's fucking hot as hell.

It got to the point my family had to step in and separate us so we could study because if we didn't pass our midterms, my parents would kill us. Every time we disappeared, someone would find us and take the other one away, but we would sneak back to each other.

Between my brothers, Leo and Dad, we were making them a little tired. Eventually, they took turns guarding our bedroom doors with sitting next to it. Every time we open our door, they would stop us, and we would shut our door again - fantastic. My boyfriend finally comes to terms with intimacy, and they prevented us from doing anything. Ugh, it's frustrating.

While we were trying to find ways around everyone else, we had another problem brewing in the form of Gage.

I was running late getting out of class since the teacher wanted to talk to me about my paper that I wrote, and no, it wasn't bad. Why do people automatically think every time a teacher wants to talk, it's terrible? Well, okay, it usually is, but this time it was a pleasurable thing.

While I was busy with the teacher, the others waited for me in the parking lot.

"Where's Mack?" RJ asked.

"The teacher wanted to talk to her about her paper," Shawn said to him.

"If she's not out in ten minutes, we're bringing her out," RJ said, and the rest nodded in agreement.

After speaking with the teacher, I hurried to my locker and grabbed some stuff so I could meet the others. As I closed my locker door, I got one hell of a surprise in the form of Gage and a serrated knife.

"It'll be fun to gut you like the pig you truly are," Gage said, looking at the knife as he turned it back and forth.

Oh, hell no, not now, never. I would not stick around so Gage could make good on his promises. So, I did what any logical person would do and threw my book at him and booked it out of there.

"You fucking bitch! I'll enjoy gutting you," he screamed, chasing after me.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Does he realize I have three brothers and many cousins to deal with in my life? I'm not one of those weaklings that cower at the sight of some raging psycho. I'm a freaking hellion for crying out loud.

As I ran towards the exit with him hot on my heels, I saw the others. I ran over to them and Gage stopped in his tracks. That alerted the guys, who saw Gage behind me.

"You piece of shit, motherfucker! I'll break you in fucking half," RJ roared at Gage. RJ rushed Gage, knocking him down, making the knife fly out of his hand. As RJ laid into Gage, he yelled, "Not so tough when you're not hiding, are you? Want to go after girls because you can't take on a proper man, you sonofabitch?"

RJ finally knocked Gage out and got off him as Liam picked up the knife. "Here," Liam said. He handed the knife to RJ, who took it while he looked at Gage, seething. Gage's eyes widen until RJ threw the knife at Gage's head, landing it next to him and sticking into the floor.

"You missed," Gage hissed at RJ.

"No, I didn't, but the next time I see you anywhere near us, I'll put it right in the middle of your forehead. I have warned you."

With that, RJ and Liam walked back over to us. Gage grabbed the knife. He flung it at RJ with Liam, catching it quickly. As Gage got up and tried to hightail it out of there, Liam swung around, flinging the knife at Gage, landing it into his calf, causing him to scream in pain.

Liam turned to RJ. "Now that's how you throw a knife."

"Yeah, whatever, smartass," RJ said as he motioned for us to leave.

After that, we didn't see Gage, and I had a feeling that would not be the end of it either. We made it through midterms, albeit with a bit of chaos while doing so. It wouldn't be us if we didn't have some kind of chaos going on in our life.

All I know is what was coming up for us. We had to be ready for, and that would need reinforcements. It's time to make a call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 166K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...
126K 4.8K 40
Liam Shaw never found a woman that interested him. He thinks all women are crazy. Satisfied with his single life and love of food, Liam joins the old...
1.4M 34.1K 49
Natalia is well Natalia. She's an average teenager who likes to party, have sex, and occasionally do drugs. With filthy rich parents she never has to...
688K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...