her voice || glee

By GEMOfTheNight

Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies h... More

her...
i. her past
ii. her childhood friend
iii. her dance lesson
iv. her new friends
v. her position
vi. her sectionals
vii. her christmas
viii. her voice
ix. her obliviousness
xi. her maybe
xii. her sexiness
xiii. her regionals
xiv. her nationals
xv. her heart
xvi. her feelings
xvii. her epiphany
xviii. her partner
xix. her confidence
xx. her happiness
xxi. her inspiration
xxii. her other childhood friend
xxiii. her winning streak
xxiv. her first crush
xxv. her power
xxvi. her haven
xxvii. her home
xxviii. her love song
xxix. her warblers
xxx. her last show
xxxi. her other half
xxxii. her future

x. her valentines

12.1K 252 124
By GEMOfTheNight

────── 🎶─────

February fourteen.

It was Valentine's Day.

The day for couples to show off their love for each other.

The day some single people dreaded and hated the most, but enjoyed the sweets being sold everywhere at a low price.

Some call it, raised expectation day, cliched proposal day, cupid day, heart's day, listening to cheesy love songs day.

However, for Aimeé, it was a shopping day.

As soon as she entered The Gap, she was greeted by the staff.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Miss Crawford!"

"Happy Valentine's Shopping!"

Aimeé smiled happily. "Happy Valentine's Day!" she greeted them back and looked around the store.

She walked over to a mannequin wearing a linen-cotton railroad blue and white stripe shirtdress, unaware that Blaine, Kurt and the entire Dalton Academy Warblers in their complete uniform were hiding in racks, mannequins and shelves.

Blaine and Kurt were hiding together in a shirt rack, a safe distance from Aimeé. Blaine was unconsciously playing the shirts on the rack as he stared lovingly at her, but he was a nervous wreck at the thought of him confessing his feelings for his childhood best friend.

"There she is. With all her grace and beauty." Kurt told Blaine and glanced at him.

Blaine nodded and sighed dreamily as he watched Aimeé conversed with someone

"Jeremiah, hey!"

Jeremiah smiled happily. "Hey! Happy Valentines, Dalton Queen!" he greeted Aimeé.

Aimeé chuckled lightly. "Happy Valentine's to you too, Junior Manager." she greeted him back.

Jeremiah grabbed the dresses hanging on Aimeé's arms and placed them inside the basket he was holding. "I see you picked quite a number of dresses already." he said and whispered in her ear. "As usual."

Aimeé giggled happily. "So, any new arrivals?"

Jeremiah pulled away from her as he nodded. "Yeah, follow me and I'll show you." he said as he escorted her to another part of the store. "Anything for our most valuable shopper. Come on this way."

Kurt turned to Blaine. "Who's the guy flirting with Beyoncé?" he asked worriedly.

He may be heartbroken to find out Blaine is in love with someone else when he thought that they had a connection the first time they met, but he didn't want him to be heartbroken too.

Blaine chuckled lightly. "That's Jeremiah, and he's not flirting with her. They're always like that. Don't worry, he's gay, but he's not out of the closet yet." he told him.

"Oh."

Blaine looked back at Aimeé, who was currently staring at the dresses Jeremiah was showing her. "This is insane. I don't know what I'm doing. We shouldn't do this." he told Kurt and turned to walk away, his confidence slipping away the longer he was there.

Kurt sighed heavily as he went out of their hiding place and pulled him back. "Okay, come on, come on. Man up. You're amazing. She's gonna love you." he encouraged him, burying his jealousy deep in his heart. "Sing to her with all your heart."

He gave his back a gentle pat and walked away to go to his hiding place behind a mannequin. He was devastated to know Blaine wanted to confess to Aimeé, and not him.

He thought and expected that he liked him too, but even though he was heartbroken and upset, he wanted to support Blaine, the guy he loved, confess to Aimeé, his best friend at Dalton.

Blaine took a deep breath before turning to Wes, who was standing in front of a nearby mannequin, and nodded.

The Warblers came out of hiding and started to do background vocals as Blaine slowly walked towards Aimeé.

Vum Vum Vum Vum!
Vum Vum Vum Vum!
Oooooooh (Vara Varam)

Aimeé walked away with Jeremiah in tow, unaware that the Warblers were standing and walking around the store with Blaine following her as he started singing, a serious look on his face.

Baby girl, where you at?

Aimeé flinched in surprise as she turned around and saw Blaine standing a few feet away from her, singing. She looked around and noticed all the Warblers were also there.

Got no strings, got men attached

Blaine pointed to a large table full of denim pants and three Warblers appeared, Wes, David and Thad, doing background vocals.

(Vara Varam)
Can't stop that feelin' for long, no
Mmmm (Vara Varam)
you makin' dogs wanna beg

Amused, Aimeé quirked an eyebrow at Blaine before she was pulled away by Jeremiah, and of course, Blaine followed after them.

Breaking them off your fancy legs

Kurt, Trent and two more Warblers came out of their hiding place behind the mannequins. Kurt crossed his arms and looked away with a jealous look on his face.

(Vara Varam)
But they make you feel right at home, now

Aimeé glanced around the store and noticed the shoppers and staff were smiling, enjoying the Warblers performance. She walked past Jeremiah by the counter and smiled at Blaine, who continued to follow her.

See, all these illusions just take us too long
And I want it bad

Embarrassed that she was being serenaded in front of a lot of people, Aimeé's cheeks flushed.

Because you walk pretty
Because you talk pretty
'Cause you make me sick

Blaine, Nick, David and two more Warblers stood in front of Aimeé, who were surprised with their sudden appearance. She chuckled in amusement and walked away from them.

And I'm not leavin'
Till you're leavin'

Aimeé walked past the collection of shades and saw Jeff, who was trying on some dark colored ones, and shook her head in disbelief when she saw him. Blaine followed after her before stopping beside Jeff and took a pink colored one, trying it on as he stared at Aimeé, who was looking back at them with an amused smile on her face.

Oh, I swear, there's something when she's pumpin' asking for a raise
Well, does she want me to carry her home, now?
So, does she want me to buy her things?

Aimeé was enjoying the Warblers' performance, but she was totally confused at what was actually going on. She turned and saw Blaine with Jeff and Nick, walking over to her.

On my house, on my job
On my loot, shoes, my shirt

While Aimeé was backing away, Blaine kept walking forward. She smiled happily as Blaine couldn't help but fall for her more.

My crew, my mind, my father's last name?

Aimeé looked at Jeff as he danced past her, but her attention quickly went back to Blaine, who stood right in front of her.

When I get you alone
When I get you, you'll know, baby
When I get you alone
When I get you alone (Vara Varam)

Aimeé slowly backed away as the Warblers came closer to Blaine and circled around him.

(Ooohh ohhh) Come on (Ooohh ohhh)
Oh yeah-yeah (Vara Varam)

Aimeé looked amused as Blaine jumped on a round table while Jeff, Thad and two other Warblers were spinning him around.

Baby girl, you the shhh
That makes you my equivalent
(Vara Varam)

Aimeé's eyes widened in shock, so did Kurt, who was standing near her with his mouth hanging open.

Well, you can keep your toys in the drawer tonight

Blaine jumped off the table towards the rack, moved by Thad and David.

Alright (Vara Varam)
All my dawgs talkin' fast-
Aint you got some photographs?
(Vara Varam)

Aimeé shook her head, stifling her laugh as she walked away, while Blaine danced after her.

'Cause you shook that room like a star, now
Yes you did
Yes you did

Aimeé stopped moving when the Warblers appeared, imprisoning her with the mannequins they were moving around.

All these intrusions just take us too long

Blaine slowly walked over to Aimeé, who glanced around the store and saw Kurt with his cheek pressed against the shoulder of a mannequin beside him.

And I want you so bad

Aimeé noticed she was finally free from the Warblers imprisoning her and walked over to the counter, where she saw Jeremiah enjoying watching the Warblers.

Because you walk steady
Because you talk steady

Aimeé looked at Blaine and saw he was surrounded by the Warblers and pointed at her.

'Cause you make me sick
And I'm not leavin', till you're leavin'

The Warblers walked away and stood behind a long wooden table as Blaine held his palms together and look up at the ceiling.

So, I pray to something she ain't bluffin'
Rubbin' up on me.

Aimeé laughed as Nick, Wes and Thad slid down under the table and winked at her.

Well, does she want me to make a vow?
Check it

Jeff, David and Trent slid down after the three Warblers and wink at their beloved Captain, just like the first three Warblers did.

Well, does she want me to make it now?

Aimeé's eyes widen in awe as David jumped on the table and did a backflip.

On my house, on my job

Blaine went to stand on top of the table as the Warblers sat around the table, excluding Kurt, who never moved an inch from his place with the mannequin.

On my loot, shoes, my voice
My crew, my mind, my father's last name?
When I get you alone
When I get you, you'll know baby
I get you alone
When I get you alone

Blaine and the Warblers one by one got off the table.

(Vara Varam)
(Vara Varam Vara Varam Vam Vam Vam Vam Vam) Whoah oh
(Yeeaaahhh)

Blaine danced his way over to Aimeé, who stood by the counter.

When I get you alone
(Vara Varam)

Blaine spun around while doing so, he took a fully bloomed red rose from his blazer. Turning to the girl who has taken his heart, he presented it to her with a hopeful look on his face despite panting heavily.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Dalton Queen."

Aimeé's eyes widened in surprise and gratefully took the rose from him. "Thank you." she said happily and noticed the Warblers standing behind Blaine with excited smiles.

She looked at them, confused, but her attention was taken away from them when Blaine gently grabbed her hand, but he was looking down.

"Everyday, I'm thankful that we met. From the day I came out to you and until you found out what happened to me that I lost my confidence. Because of you, I found what I lost and who I really am." Blaine said and when he looked at Aimeé he froze, forgetting the speech he prepared for days. "I just forgot what I was about to say."

Aimeé smiled at how adorable he was, while the Warblers groaned softly.

"I've never done this before, but here I go." Blaine mumbled as he let go of Aimeé's hand. "Aimeé, I love you more than a friend would."

Aimeé's eyes widened in shock. She had no idea Blaine had romantic feelings for her. He was important important to her. She loved him, but she didn't know if the love she has for him can turn into something.

After all she knew someone who was in love with him. She turned to look at that person and saw that he was the only one smiling sadly while the other Warblers were grinning happily.

When their eyes met, she felt guilty. She hurt someone important to her without her knowing.

"I'm not good with romance, and I'm just pretty ordinary." Blaine said and took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. "You've accepted me for who I am, will you accept me to always stay by your side?"

Aimeé looked away from Kurt and gave her childhood friend a small smile. "The truth is, I never thought about love. I'm so busy with school that it never crossed my mind." she said glanced at Kurt. "You know my weakness is my obliviousness."

Blaine nodded and looked down, heartbroken. "Yeah, I know. Right. So, it's a no, huh?"

Aimeé looked at Kurt and saw he was smiling sincerely at her, telling her that it was okay. Her eyes widened and bit her lower lip before looking back at Blaine.

At the moment, her feelings for him were just between friends, but if it could be more than that, she would accept it wholeheartedly.

Blaine was the perfect gentleman. He was handsome, thoughtful and caring. She could see herself being with him, she just had to try.

She smiled softly at her childhood friend as she smelled the red rose he gave her. "It's a maybe, but I would love to go out with you first."

Blaine's eyes widened in shock and looked at her. "What?"

The Wablers cheered loudly as Aimeé playfully winked at him.

────── 🎶─────

Kurt smiled excitedly as he dragged Aimeé towards the small stage erected in a corner of The Lima Bean.

"Testing, one, two, three."

Kurt turned to Aimeé, who nodded at him. "All right, I think we're good." he said.

"So, Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!" Aimeé greeted loudly and looked at the New Directions, who were grinning and waving at her.

"For those of you Breadstix patrons who don't know who I am, I am Kurt Hummel and this pretty girl beside me is Aimeé Crawford, and welcome to my first ever Lonely Hearts Club dinner." Kurt said as everyone smiled.

"Whether you are single with hope or madly in love." he continued and glanced at Aimeé and Blaine, who were smiling at each other.

"And, are here because Kurt forced you to come out and support him, such as myself." Aimeé said, teasingly and turned to the  Warblers, who were standing behind her. "And, these guys."

The audience chuckled in amusement.

Kurt looked at Aimeé and glared playfully at her before looking back at the audience. "Sit back and enjoy. And to all the singles out there, this is our year."

As the Warblers started singing and doing background vocals, Aimeé went to stand beside Blaine, who smiled happily at her.

(I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?)
(I love you)
(How can I tell you about my loved one?)
(I love you)
(Ah, you gave me more, you gave it all to me, so can't you see?)
(I love you)
(How can I tell you about my loved one?)

Blaine sang as he walked forward and looked back at Aimeé.

You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs (Ooooh...)
But I look around me and I see it isn't so (Ooooh, no...)

Aimeé sang as she walked over to Blaine and grabbed his hand.

Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs (Ahhhh...)
And what's wrong with that?
(What's wrong with that?)

Aimeé and Blaine stared into each other's eyes as they sang together.

I'd like to know (Like to, like to know...)
'Cause here I go ('Cause here I go...)
Again!~ (Ba-ba-ba-pa-rap-ba...)

Aimeé, Blaine, and the Warblers snapped their fingers.

I love you, (I love...)

The Warblers dance casually as they walk past each other, but Blaine's eyes were only on Aimeé.

I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see? (Ba-pa-ba-pa...)
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see (Ba-pa-ba-pa...)

Blaine walked over to Santana's table and sang to her with an apologetic look on his face.

Love doesn't come in a minute
(Doesn't come in a minute...)
Sometimes it doesn't come at all
(Doesn't come at all...)

Aimeé sang her part as she walked over to Blaine and Santana, and hit Blaine's shoulder. Aimeé turned to Santana and embraced her tightly, which Santana happily returned.

I only know that when I'm in it,
(Only know when I'm in it...)
It isn't silly, (At all...)
No it isn't silly, (At all)

Aimeé and Blaine walked back to the stage, and stood with the Warblers.

Love isn't silly at all~

Aimeé held the high note, while Blaine continued singing as the Warblers harmonizing with them.

Not at all
(Ba-pa-ba-pa-ra-ba-pa-ba-ra-ba-pa-pa...)
(Ooooh...)
I love you, (Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo..)

Blaine drew a big heart with his fingers and pointed to Aimeé, who smiled happily and formed a big heart with her arms over her head.

I love you
(I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?)
(How can I tell you about my loved one?)
I love you
(Ah, you gave me more, you gave it all to me, so can't you see?)
(How can I tell you about my loved one?)

The Warblers looked at one another as they sang, while Kurt stood beside Aimeé and embraced her tightly.

(Ba-pa-ba-pa-ra-ba-pa-ba-ra-ba-pa-pa...)

The crowd cheered loudly, but became quiet when the Warblers placed a finger over their mouths as Aimeé stepped forward.

"Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I'd like to dedicate this song to the people who have been nothing but good to me since I arrived at Dalton." Aimeé said and looked behind her to smile warmly at the Wablers. "I love you guys."

Pa-pa-pa-da, pa-pa-pa-da
Pa-pa-pa
Bring the beat in!

The Warblers smiled happily at Aimeé before humming and doing the background vocals. Aimee blew a kiss towards them before facing the audience.

Honey, honey
I can see the stars all the way from here
Can't you see the glow on my window pane?
I can feel the sun whenever you're near
Cuz, every time you touch me I just melt away

Aimeé swayed to the beat of the song and winked at the New Directions.

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear
(They say love hurts)
But I know (it's gonna take a little work)
Nothing's perfect
But it's worth it
After fighting through my tears
And finally you put me first

Aimeé took the microphone from its stand and turned to the Warblers and gestured towards them as she sang to them.

Baby, it's you
You're the one I love
You're the one I need
You're the only one I see
Come on, baby, it's you
You're the one that gives your all
You're the one I can always call
When you need me and everything stop
Finally you put my love on top
Ooh! Come on baby
You put my love on top, top, top, top, top
Ooh ooh! Come on baby
You put my love on top, top, top, top, top
My love on top

Aimeé walked over to Jeff, who beamed happily at her while harmonizing with the other Warblers. She was thankful that he approached her on her first day at Dalton. She gave him a chaste kiss on his cheek.

Baby, baby
I can feel the wind whipping past my face
As we dance the night away
And, your lips taste like a night of champagne
As I kiss you again, and again, and again, and again

Aimeé walked towards Nick and Trent, and did the same thing she did to Jeff. She almost stopped singing and laughed when the three friends shook each other, not believing what just happened.

Everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear
(They say love hurts)
But I know (it's gonna take a little work)
Nothing's perfect
But it's worth it
After fighting through my tears
And finally you put me first

Aimeé sang one by one to the Warblers, until she stood in front of Thad, Wes and David. She was thankful to the three, if it weren't for their full support of her decisions, she and the Warblers were nothing.

Baby, it's you
You're the one I love
You're the one I need
Baby, you're the only one I see
Come on, baby, it's you
You're the one that gives your all
You're the one I could always call
When you need me like everything stop
Finally you put my love on top
Ohhh, ohhh, come on, baby
You put my love on top, top, top, top, top
Oh, oh! Come on, baby
You put my love on top, top, top, top, top
(My love on top)

Aimeé walked over to Kurt and grabbed his hand. Kurt smiled happily at her and pushed her towards Blaine.

Ready, baby, it's you
You're the one I love
You're the one I need
Baby, you're all I see
Come on, baby, it's you
You're the one that gives your all
You're the one that I could always call
When I need you to make everything stop

Aimeé stood beside Blaine and happily leaned on his shoulder, making the audience cheer loudly.

Finally you put my love on top
Baby, you're the one that I love
Baby, you're all I need
Baby, you're the one I see
Come on, baby, it's you
You're the one that gives your all
You're the one I could always call
When I need you to make everything stop

Aimeé stepped forward as the Wablers stood closer to her. She sang her heart out as everyone clapped to the beat of the song.

Finally you put my love on top
Baby, you're the one that I love~
Baby, you're all I need~
When I need you to make everything see~
And, baby, baby, baby, it's you
You're the one that I always call
You're the one I always love
When I need you to make everything stop
Finally you put my love on top

Aimeé dropped the microphone beside her and turned to the Wablers with a teary eyed smile. If it weren't for them, she wouldn't be as happy as she was now. She found her second home with them.

Pa-pa-pa-da, pa-pa-pa-da
Pa-pa-pa

Seeing Aimeé about to burst in tears, Blaine rushed over to her and embraced her tightly. The Warblers followed closely behind him and consoled their beloved Captain.

The audience stood up and applauded as Kurt looked at Blaine, who was gently holding Aimeé in his arms, and smiled sadly.

He was too blinded with his feelings for Blaine, and never noticed how in love Blaine was with Aimeé. Just as Aimeé was always there for him, Blaine was always there for her.

He was heartbroken, but he couldn't get in between them. He didn't want to ruin their happiness, and their friendship.

────── 🎶─────

SONGS:

When I Get You Alone - Robin Thicke

• Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney & Wings

• Love On Top - Ailee Cover
(https://youtu.be/YuK5wau1kFo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 41
Hunter stopped laughing for a minuet "Have you" he paused "Have you ever had feelings for a girl before?" Sebastian shook his head "Not that I can re...
3.4K 85 11
[BI BLAINE X FEM OC] -ellie hummel falls for the warbler, but he falls harder- season two-season six || i knew that our hands were meant to hold each...
16.4K 293 10
Hunter walks in on Sebastian and his cousin 'having sex'. When huntbastian fight EVERYONE will feel the pain. And everyone will know will be suffer...
4.3K 128 14
this is a glee au story. what if dalton acadamy was a school for the performing arts and accepted both boys and girls. rachel berry a junior in high...