I know who you are (Andy Bier...

By beth_any

It's been years since i last saw him and a lot has changed in those years. I'm not a producer anymore, i actu... More

I know who you are (Andy Biersack Story) *Sequel i didn't know it was you*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TRILOGY

Chapter 20

4.8K 163 71
By beth_any

I gave it to Andy and Andy looked at the box confused "Whats this?" he asked

"Just open it." i demanded. God he asked stupid questions. He shrugged and opened it slowly and he looked down at the box and back up to me with wide eyes.

"Olivia..."

"Yes Andy." i said bracing myself.

"Your pregnant." he simply said.

"No shit." i said and he cracked a smiled.

"Your pregnant." he smiled and looked at me. "I'm going to be a dad?" he asked.

I nodded and gave him the picture from today.

He looked at it and a few tears escaped from his eyes and i wiped them away.

"Don't cry." i whispered to him and brought him into a hug. "If you want me to get a abortion or you don't want to help to take care of this baby, then just say so." i said sadly.

"Don't say that ever again." he said to me and broke off the hug and he softly place his hand on my cheeks. "I'm going to be a dad." he told himself and i nodded and he kissed me and that night all we did was look at the pregnancy stick and the picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

When i woke up the next morning Andy was gone i looked around the bunk in confusion until i heard somebody in the other room. I smiled to myself and gently placed a hand on my stomach.

"I can't wait for you to come." i whispered and rubbed my stomach up and down.

I got out of the bunk and walked slowly to the other room where the kitchen and living room was located and Andy was there in the kitchen making a coffee.

"Hey." i said shakily and sat down on the small sofa and looked at Andy who jumped at the sound of my voice and looked towards me and smiled brightly. His hair was messy and sticking all over the place and he was only wearing black jeans. He looked like a god.

"Hey, you OK?" he asked and sat down next to me and put a cup of coffee on the table in front of me.

I nodded. "Two sugars?"

He nodded "I remembered." i smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

I took a sip of the steaming hot coffee and put it back down because my stomach felt like it turned upside down, i rushed to the bathroom and i just reached the toilet before i threw up. I felt Andy run into the room and grab my hair before i got sick in it and he rubbed my back gently.

When i finally finished i sat back and flushed the toilet before Andy could see the disgusting scene. He held out a glass of water and i smiled gratefully at him and i started drinking the ice cold water until the last drop was gone.

"Thanks." i told him and leaned into him for support because all my energy was gone.

"It's fine don't worry about it." he kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek. "You OK now?" he asked worriedly.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"You need to go for a shower you stink of sick." i smiled at that and looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "I love you." he said and smiled cheekily at me which i rolled my eyes at.

I got up from the floor with the help of Andy and walked to the shower, i looked over at Andy seeing him still standing there about to take off his jeans.

"And what are you doing?" i asked him with my arms crossed.

"Undressing?" he said confused.

"HA HA get out." i said seriously, he pouted but that doesn't work on me and i pushed him out the door and closed it and locked it behind him.

I rolled my eyes got undressed and stepped into the shower.

Andy's P.O.V

I went into the bedroom to grab some clothes so i could get changed. I grabbed some new black skinny jeans and a plain black sleeveless top. I got changed and walked into the other room and watched TV until i heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it to find Scout.

"What you doing here?" i asked her and leaned against the door.

"I want you back." she said.

"Scout how many times do i have to tell you this? I don't want you, i'm with Olivia again. Were back together."

She narrowed her eyes at me and walked away but i swear i heard her under her breath saying "Just you wait." but i shrugged it off and walked back into the bus to find Olivia.

"You alright?" she asked me and walked up to me and hugged me around the waist and i put my arms around her to draw her closer to me and i smelled her hair. Apples.

I smiled against her head and nodded "Yeah i'm fine, what about you? Do you feel better now?"

"Yes Andrew." i winced at the full name and looked at her, she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

"Go and get ready because you are performing tonight with your band." she looked at me confused.

"No i'm not because of the baby." she told me.

"Yeah i know, but i asked your manager if he could fit your band in before Black Veil Brides perform and he said yes."

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

I nodded and she squealed and jumped on to me. "Whoa, i didn't know you would be this happy about it because then I would have thought of the idea sooner. Go and get ready." I instructed her.

She nodded and smiled brightly at me and rushed to the bedroom. I laughed at her excitement and shook my head. Come to think about it i need to find the rest of the guys.

I grabbed my phone and rang Jinxx. "Hello?" he answered on the third ring.

"Hey it's Andy, get the guys because were performing in an hour, remember?"

"Shit i forgot."

i laughed at him and shook my head "Well find the guys because you need to get on the bus and get ready."

"The guys are with me so we will be there in a minute." he answered.

"OK see you later."

"Bye." he hung up and i put my phone in my pocket.

A minute later Ashley burst through the door "NEED TO GET READY!" he ran straight through the bedroom where.... Olivia was changing.

"AHHH ASHLEY GET OUT!" then the band walked in and we all heard the bedroom door slam.

I laughed at him when he walked out and sat on the sofa and looked at me. "You should have warned me." i rolled my eyes and we all continued to laugh, i know i should be angry but come on it was funny. When we all gathered ourselves and took deep breathes.

Olivia came out and scowled at us all. "I hate you all." CC ran to her and slammed into her.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!" he screamed.

"Ow CC." she looked at him and smiled and she looked at me. "You want to tell them?" she asked.

"OK." i looked at the guys and they all looked confused. "Sit." Jake and Jinxx sat on the sofa while CC and Ashley sat on there laps. I looked at them strangely and they just shrugged. Olivia stood next to me and i said to them "Olivia's pregnant and with my baby." they all looked shocked at first but they all smiled and Jake stood up throwing CC off his lap and ran to Olivia and hugged her.

"I'm so happy for you." he said and broke free from her so the other boys could congratualte her.

"Thanks guys." she said and smiled. "Now all of you need to get ready."

They saluted her and shouted "YES MAM!" and marched into the bedroom to get changed.

Olivia's P.O.V

I was about to run on to stage with Sammy, Crystal, Alex and tabby but Andy pulled me into him and kissed me on the lips "good luck." he whispered and i smiled at him.

"You ready?" tabby asked me and nudged my side. I nodded and smiled at andy.

"Love you."

"Love you too babe." He pecked my lips and let me go. I took a deep breath and ran on stage.

"IS EVERYONE HAVING A GOOD TIME?" my answer was a lot of screams. I smiled at the crowd and started the show.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and waved at the crowd to quieter down, "Before i start the last song, i just want to say me and Andy are back together again." The crowd screamed, some of them booed but you expect that and it didn't affect me because i've had worse. "And i'm pregnant with his child." and the crowd went wild. I smiled and shouted "HERES OUR LAST SONG MOTHERFUCKERS"

I never meant to be the one

Who kept you from the dark

But now I know my wounds are sewn

Because of who you are

I will take this burden on

And become the holy one

But remember I am human

And I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed

I'm here,

Saviour will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

I walked infront of the stage and sat down infront of the audience and smiled at the people who were infront of me

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby

To all the lonely ones

I saw someone push to the front and saw a familiar face i frowned because she walked straight towards me and smiled evilly, she grabbed my hand which was extended to the crowd and threw me off of stage and i landed on the concrete floor.

"OLIVIA!!" Everything was blurry and someone ran to my side and i felt them grab my hand, which I couldn't move.

"Olivia? can you hear me?" he asked. I think it was Andy.

"Andy?" i gasped in pain.

"Yes baby its me." He replied.

"It was Scout." i told him before the world around me went blurry and then black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

PLEASE COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

AND THANKS FOR READING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 86 188
"Chris, of Motionless In White has a little sister whose adopted (Priscilla). The other band members doesn't know she's not really blood... only Ric...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
756K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
33.1K 618 73
Everyone said that Fairy Yun Zhen of Linchuan Sword Sect was the happiest and most enviable woman in the Three Realms. Yun Zhen also thought so at th...