Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

83

15.3K 733 607
By InfamousLove

To say things were awkward on the way back was an understatement. I was just glad when it was over, and I was back in a familiar place.

Alex and Nate approached us all as we got out of the car, separately of course, those two didn't want to be seen with each other.

"How'd it go?" Nate asked, and Chester sighed.

"There are still a few things to discuss." He said, as Chance walked past us looking very unhappy as his phone started to ring.

"Damn, he can't catch a break." I sighed and Chester gave me a look.

"Well all can't catch a break, especially since you started causing trouble." He said, and I bit my lip guiltily.

"I'm sorry about that..." I apologised and he sighed.

"What time is it?" Aaron asked, and I looked to see his hands full with two bunnies this time.

"Where did you get them from??"

"I had them!!" Alex chirped, standing slightly behind him, and I smirked.

"It's five." Chester answered before walking away, and I watched him go with a frown. I really need to find the time to apologise to him soon.

"Is it just me, or are things slightly tense?" Nate asked and I sighed, subconsciously chewing on my lip.

"STOP." Aaron snapped and I jumped, before chuckling.

"Old habits die hard." I defended and he just shook his head at me.

"What are you all doing out here?" Hunter asked as he walked up to us, and Luca huffed behind me, obviously not in the best of moods.

"Where have you been all day, to be so oblivious?" Aaron snickered, and Hunter just blinked at him.

"Er, I had a long lie in. When I got up most of you were all gone." He explained and I smiled.

"Damn, I can never lie in these days..." I complained and Aaron frowned at me.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, recently I only manage to get to sleep when I'm tired, otherwise I'm not relaxed enough to stay in bed for long."

"Pfft, you say that but it is literally impossible to get you up in the morning." Alex butted in.

"Yeah, that's because I was still tired." I complained, making him chuckle.

The others gave him dirty looks, obviously not appreciating him bringing up the fact we spent a few days without them.

Can't they let it go?

Alex just made an awkward face before turning round and skipping off somewhere, and Luca sighed again before leaving as well.

Damn, we need some happy pills up in here.

"Right, well I need to take take these guys back." Aaron said as he looked down at the bundles of fluff, and I smiled at them.

"Can I take one?" I asked as I petted one of their heads, and he smiled at me before letting me pick one up.

I bit my lip to stop myself from squealing at the adorable creature, it was snuffling really loudly, and was so warm and soft.

So cute!

"That's adorable!!! I really want a rabbit now!" Hunter exclaimed while jumping up and down slightly, making me blink at him.

I thought he was one of the calm ones...

"Come on, looks like it's going to rain." Aaron encouraged, looking at the dreary grey clouds that were gradually flooding the sky.

"Ew rain." Nate complained, turning around and walking back towards the house. Hunter quickly stroked the rabbit I was holding before walking off as well.

"Do you want me to take them both back?" Aaron asked and I raised a brow at him.

"I'm not scared of the rain." I said and began walking towards the back of the building.

Erm....I don't really remember where the bunnies are kept...

I let Aaron catch up with me as I walked, and looked to see him completely entranced staring at the rabbit.

"You're treating it like a baby." I snickered as he bopped it up and down, and he smiled at me.

"It's as cute as a baby!"

"Erm, babies don't have big enough eyes or enough fur to be as cute as rabbits." I defended, for some reason imaging a half bunny half baby hybrid. Uh, babies can stay bald, its alright.

"Hmm, what do you think of children?" He asked just as we reached the large bunny pen, and I stood there and looked at him.

"Er, not much to be honest. As in I have never really thought about them, I haven't been around children much. I think I held a baby once, for like five minutes. That's my child exposure. Unless you mean bratty ten year olds, I'm not a fan of them." I explained honestly after a few moments of thought, as I could see he was looking for a serious answer.

Ugh, I hate bratty children so much. So loud.

"I'm guessing you like children?" I asked when he stayed silent for a few moments, and he smiled in response.

"Kind of hard not to." He said after a moment of thought. "I've been helping raise children since I could think for myself, so they grew on me. Plus, I have been doing volunteer work for extra credit at a child care home for a while." He explained and I made face.

"Oh my god..."

"It's not as bad as it sounds." He chuckled as he placed the rabbit in the pen.

"Do you want children when you're older then?" I wondered and he shrugged.

"Probably." He answered and I smirked.

"Better find that hidden heterosexual side of yourself fast then." I commented in amusement and he rolled his eyes.

"I'll most likely adopt, even if I was in a heterosexual relationship. I wouldn't want to add any more strain to the over population issue, plus there are too many good children that would give anything to be adopted." He said, and I raised a brow.

"Wow, that's such an environmentalist hippie thing to say, overpopulation huh." I smirked and he just quirked and eyebrow at me. "What? You don't have to worry about me and overpopulation! I won't be having any biological children, I can assure you that." I laughed when he continued to give me a serious face.

"That's a shame, in a way; you'd probably have stunning children." He commented casually and I blinked at him.

"Wow. Was that a flirt?" I asked with a raised brow and a smile, making him blush.

"Er, I guess, I've never really flirted before." He admitted with an awkward smile, which made me blush as well.

Okay for some reason that made me blush a lot. That was the most awkward and strange flirt I have ever experienced.

I hid my blush by nuzzling the rabbits long fur as he shifted his weight awkwardly.

"Right, well, um...going. I'm going now." He mumbled and I chuckled.

I lifted my head up and watched his back as he walked away for a moment, before looking back and stroking the bunny.

Cute.

I placed the rabbit in the pen after several minutes of stroking it. Then gave a sigh and just watched all of them hop around.

"What are you doing?" Matias's voice made me jump and I turned my head to see him literally inches behind me.

"Woah, nothing illegal!" I practically squeaked and tried to step away from him, but he grabbed my arm. "Um, ow?" I complained and he let go.

"Sorry, reflex." He said in a flat tone and smiled, although it didn't reach his eyes.

A reflex to grab someone? Right...

I rubbed my arm before taking a subtle step back, only to notice him take a small step forward.

Er, okay what is this, some kind of intimidation tactic or something? 'Cause it's working...

"I was just watching them..." I answered when he continued to stare at me like he was waiting for something.

"Hmm." He commented as he stared down at me. I frowned at him, shivering slightly when cold drops started pattering down from the overcast sky.

I folded my arms and narrowed my eyes at him as I began to step away, wanting to head inside.

"Cutie, you shouldn't act so cold towards me, I am your...step-dad, after all." He seemed to smirk at that, like the term didn't feel right on his tongue.

"Well it's a bit strange to call your newly met step-son a cutie to be honest." I thought and blinked when I realised I had said it out loud.

He just raised a brow at me, with an amused smile, continuing to look intensely down at me, like he was trying to memorise my features or something.

"Excuse me." I said before walking away from him, looking back briefly as I reached the door to see him dishing out food for the rabbits.

Well, it seems he wasn't out here solely to harass me, at least.

I sighed before stepping inside, feeling the warm air on my slightly wet and chilled skin.

He gives me a strange vibe, reminds me of someone I used to know, actually. I've got to be careful around him.

i'm so unbelievably busy this week its not even funny. merp

ugh I was going to say something, but I've completely forgotten about it.

eh, i'l compromise, i'll remember by next update, possibly x'D .

maybe a question, i'd love to know you guys's theories, and who you think will be the winning ship, any ideas?

Also this book scares the shit out of me whenever I update, showing only one word of the chapter on my screen, honestly idk why it has to do this to me lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.6K 76
"Respect is Earned Honesty is Appreciated Love is Gained and Loyalty is Returned" When 21-year-old Declan moved to a new college, he knew things will...
721 98 12
Someone said: "You don't know the value of something, or someone, until they are taken away from you." Wise words to live by. All my life, I've love...
800 67 21
Riley is going to turn seventeen and was excided to plan everything. Everything was going his way, but not everything always has a happy.ending, thin...
530 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...