My Abusive Brother

By 3016Dreamer

Luce is a 14 year old girl dying for a purpose in life by living through a Diary and avoiding her older, less... More

December 17th
December 23
January 16th
January 18th
January 31st
Febuary 15th
Febuary 26th
March 16th
April 1st
April 4th
May 31st
Conan (May 31st)
June 14th
July 4th
July 17th
September 9th (The first Day Back) Part 1
The First Day Back (Part 2)
September 10th (The next Day)
September 11th
September 12th (The Day of a New Hope, Maybe)
September 12th part 2
September 13th (The first Day, Again)
September 14th
Missy
The Stories
The Ritual of Asking
Was it worth it?
The Fosters Meeting
The fosters meeting 2
Lil update chapter
Switching Homes
The final day
Goodbye, forever?
The surgery
Ears and sleep
Back home
Feelings
A few days later..
The Apology
Fixing the Broken
Fight Club
Lost "V"
Secrets
Sharing What is Ours
Hospital
Wee bit of an Update
Amnesia

Aftermath

223 7 0
By 3016Dreamer

I grabbed the cigarette out of her hand and stomped it on the ground. I look up at her, longingly, I am so helpless.

"I'm sorry.."

I bow my head in shame as tears slide from my eyes onto the floor.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that I didn't even know if you wer-."

"Yeah. We were"

More tears slid down my face and her face got wetter with more tears. We both just stood there and cried. Without voices or anything, just crying.

"Can I stay here with you for a while?"

"Ok."

I lied in her bed with her and just hugged her and never let go. I loved her so much, I just don't know how to admit it to myself. I care so much for her, I never want this moment to end. She snuggled her head into my chest like a lost puppy. She longed for someone to care and not to leave her. Maybe I could be that person.... or maybe I'll never live up to that expectation.

I whispered into her hair.

"You're so cute."

I felt her smile against me and I even got a small giggle out of her. I knew slowly we could rebuild our relationship.

Luce's POV:

I sat there pressed up against Jackson, it felt as if time was standing still. This moment was perfect. We can fix this. I just know it. I'm so tired and my eyelids get heavier. Finally I pass out in his arms. I hope this never ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 21 21
"It's our time to make a move. It's our time to make amends. It's our time to break the rules. Let's begin."-X Ambassadors, Renegades. ...
1.8M 45.8K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
215 0 12
PLEASE DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED BY SELF HARM!!!!!!!!! This is a story about two girls named SKi, who was 18 and Tarence, who was 13...
158K 3.7K 50
Emma, a girl who just wants to lead a normal life like any other 14 year old. She lost her mother a few years back and her life had changed ever sinc...