Adopted A Fangirl

By bubblegumlou_

Mariah is a huge Directioner she gets adopted after being in an awful orphanage by none other then one of the... More

Adopted A Fangirl
Dreams do come true....right!
Hey
Bye old hello new
-not and update-
Crush On the New Girl
Niall Talks
The Truth will Set You Free...
Friends?
What does it look like I want
Today is the day!
Talks & Change
The Kiss
SISTAS & SMARTIES
AMURICA I'M IN YOU
SURPISE
Christmas EVE
VMAs
New Years
Memories Flood In
Gettin Better
Hi Boo
Valentines Day
Playlist Live Day 1
Last Day of Playlist
Scars and Love
Ashton and Mariah time
Drunk Harry?
No place like home
Fakes Fans are As Rude As Harry
Boys gotta go home
Two Cliffords One Big House
Boys Come Home and Marashton
Masrahton is Real
Incecure and Protection
Vegas and Acacia?
Billboard Awards
Mariah's alone and Interview
Movie With Friends
More Then You Know
Harry's Girl?
Teenage Runaway
-not an update-
Just Great Isn't It
Caught Up In The Lie
Life Is Weird
Love

Fun Fun Fun

850 29 1
By bubblegumlou_

Mariah's POV

Today I decided to go to the sound check then hang put with the 5SOS guys after their time on stage.

I put on my black skinny jeans, my galaxy tee shirt, and my purple vans. I did my makeup then let my hair fall in it's natural waves noticing I need to either redye my ends or get a whole new color! I guess i'll let Lou do that tonight, I walked off the bus to the venue I soon found all the boys just messing around so I went to go sit by Lou.

"Hey Lou"!

"Hey girlie, what ya want"! she asked me as I sat on the couch next to her.

"Hey I wanted to know if you could do my hair after the show"?

"Sure what color"?

"Silvery lavender"!

"Oh nice choice"!

Niall's POV

We were meeting a bunch of girls, but one was really cool and I remember Mariah showing me and her boyfriend's videos on youtuber. They walked up to me last and we had a small covo.

"Hi Niall, I'm Zoe and this is Connor"!

she said with joy.

"I know I watch both your videos with Mariah"! They both looked so shocked.

"Oh my god that means so much"!

"No problem she's huge fan of both of you, well let's take that picture"! I said as she went between me and Harry, and Connor went and stood next to Louis, we all made really funny faces and poses. After the picture she pulled me and Harry in for a hug and slipped something into our pockets and left with 5 words.

"Thanks for saving my life"!

With that she just walked away wow".

Mariah's POV

I was sitting in my seat watching the 5SOS sound check then we got to the One Direction one, all the girls who paid to be there were watching from the front as is sat in the back, it was really nice, as the last of the girl can in the boys came in stage and one girl came up to me. She looked about my age she had really pretty brown hair, and she was wearing a shirt that said 'I like the drummer' and some black skinny jeans.

"Hey I'm Sabrina"! she stated as she sat down.

"I'm Mariah, wait you know that, hey aren't you from the New Year's eve show, you were the Louis girl."! we laughed.

"Yup, I live here in Florida"!

"Well I like your shirt and why you sitting back here"?

"Well I don't know I just like to be alone"!

"Ah, same"! we sat and watched the soundcheck. Sabrina was so sweet so I I followed her on twitter and gave her my number she promised not to give it to anyone. The soundcheck was over so everyone left to get their stuff and go outside and wait for the show. Sabrina stayed with me while I texted Josh and Ashton to come here.

"Which drummer do you like"?

"Well both"!

"Great I said as I watched Josh and Ashton come down in front of the stage.

"What do you want"? they both asked me.

"Well this is Sabrina and she love you guys, so can you maybe take a picture with here, oh and say no and Ashton I will tell Mickey what you did to his game controller, and Josh I will tell Niall that you touched his guitar when he wasn't watching"! I said with a smile and Sabrina laughed.

"I wasn't going to say no, I mean someone likes me"! Josh stated as he walked up to Sabrina and he gave her a hug and I took her picture. She said bye to Josh and he disappeared back stage. Then Ashton walked up to her.

"Hi"! he said.

"Hey"! she answered back.

"Before we talk this picture I want to say thank you, for helping save my life I love you so much you don't even know"! Sabrina stated and I smiled so big cause I feel the same with all these boys.

"Your welcome, it's girls like you who make my day worth living, I Only have and only will do this for you girls, I love you more Sabrina"! Ashton replied back and they have each other a huge hug. Then they took a couple of pictures making sure it was perfect.

"Ashton one more thing before you go can I get a recording of you laughing then saying "i love you Sabrina"?

"Aw sure"! he replied then did as she asked and she made a voice memo of it as I video recorded it and texted it to her.

"Thanks Ashton! that gonna be my text tone and ringtone....and alarm"! we all laughed and they hugged and Ashton have her a kiss on the cheek then Ashton walked back to the stage.

"Thank you so much Mariah"! she said hugging me.

"No problem Sabrina now go get your gifts oh and where's your sit"?

"Right in front"!

"Well always remember always try to get the boys to notice"! I said and we hugged and she walked away to get her stuff. I walked back stage and by surprise everyone was ready for the show and it doesn't start for an hours. That's very odd, so Lou decided to start on my hair.

She put the bleach in and I waited when it was done it was really really blonde. I waited for Lou to set up the dye and I grabbed Harry and brought him to behind the stage where you could see outside but we only peeked our heads through.

"Hey Harry you see that girl right their with the white shirt that says 'I like the drummer'"?

"Yeah what about her"?

"Well she's Sabrina and I met her at soundcheck can you maybe do something for her like I don't know touch her hand"?

"Sure anything for you"!

"Great thanks Harry"! I said as I walked away to Lou so she could do the dye.

I unraveled the towel from my head and it was so cool it was a silvery lavender just like I wanted I took a selfie after I re-did my makeup.

I uploaded just in time for 5SOS to come off stage and One Direction to go on. I reminded Harry then went to go hang with my brother, he was first out of the shower, even though only him and Luke took one.

"Hey Mikey"! I said walking into their dressing room.

"Hey Mariah"! All 4 boys said in unison.

"So what ya wanna do"? I said as I sat down next to Luke.

"Well I mean we could have a nerf war"! Mikey suggested and we all nodded.

We grabbed our guns from the bus and ran back inside.

Calum was first to go, then Ashton, then Mikey, it left just me and Luke sitting in the room with all the boys watching who was gonna shot who!

This was some huger games shit!

"Luke shot me"!

"No! Mariah you're gonna shot me now"!

"How about we both shot each other at the same time"! I stated and he nodded, we held our guns too ourselves and stared deep into each others eyes then 3,2,1 both our nerf guns went off and two foam bullets fell to the floor.

"Hey! nobody one"! Ashton stated with a fake pouty face.

"Well this is the huger games"! I laughed.

"No it's not Mariah". Mikey replied.

"You guys are no fun"!

"Well we're your brothers"! They all yelled except Luke as they all came and picked me! It was weird that Luke didn't say it but I didn't care I was being carried back to the backstage area!

We got up their and all the boys were off stage and waiting for us so we could go back to the buses but Liam had to ruin our fun.

"Boys put Mariah down please"! They obeyed and put me down gently.

"Someone carry me to the bus please"!

"Cm'on diva"! Mikey said picking me up.

"Fun, Fun, Fun"! I yelled as he carried me to my bus. I hugged him and got into the bus and changed took off my make up and got in my bunk. I tweeted one thing before going to sleep.

@MariahClifford: Night my beautiful people, big day tomorrow!!😘💤

____________________

I just figured out something!

I made this book so 5SOS where touring with One Direction in North America, and now they really are! If that isn't faith then I don't know what it! I predicted the future...well kinda! anyway I love you all!

READ MY BOOK!

Mariah Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...
94K 1.5K 52
Hi my name is Primrose Jane Tomlinson. I’m 17 years old and from Montana. I have light blonde wavy hair, I’m just under five feet, and I have light g...
193K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...
23.6K 556 10
Madeline is an orphan with a happy attitude and she doesn't care what others think about her. She was living a normal orphan life until five teenage...