If only it was an Illusion!

By Aafrynn

"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion... More

If Only It was an Illusion !
Chapter 1 : Start
Chapter 2: Comforting the discomfort
Chapter 3 : Personal or Professional?
Chapter 4 : Everything Good
Chapter 5 : Fate and Co incidence.
Chapter 6 : Loosening the knots
Chapter 7 : Seduction Game Strong !
Chapter 8 : Pallapora town
Chapter 9 : Party Party Party!
Chapter 10 : Not the girlfriend!
Chapter 11 : Picture cross
Chapter 12 : Shoot!
Chapter 13 : Drama at the devil's house
Chapter 14 : garage?
Chapter 15 :someone help !
Chapter 16 : Bungle in the jungle
Chapter 17 : Developing affection.
Chapter 18 : Can the jungle end ?
Chapter 19 : Stop chasing us.
Chapter 20 : Don't give up eh
Chapter 21 : Safe and sound?
Chapter 22 : A part of the jigsaw
Chapter 23 : Back to office .
Chapter 24 : The presentation.
Chapter 25 : The hotel mess
Chapter 26 : Happy and GAY?
Chapter 27 : Losing control
Chapter 28 : the note ?
Chapter 29 : Oh no no !
Chapter 30 : Out and About
Chapter 31 : What the eff
Chapter 32 : Ouch
Chapter 33 : Garden
Chapter 34 : Masquerade ball.
Chapter 35 : race till terrace
Chapter 36 :The real truth is...
Chapter 37 : Stop dominating.
Chapter 38 : His mansion , my tension.
Chapter 39 : Meet and greet.
Chapter 40 : In the bathroom.
Chapter 41 : No way out.
Chapter 43 : The digger, not the gold one.
Chapter 44 : Birthday surprises.
Chapter 45 : Another dance or maybe chance?
Chapter 46 : Knowing everything.
Chapter 47 : The confession
Chapter 48 : An official 'date'
Chapter 49 : Keeping her on HOLD
Chapter 50 : Big Bang Party
Chapter 51 : With love, from James.
Chapter 52 : James plays Games.
Chapter 53 : Trick or Treat?
Chapter 54 : Found or Lost?
Chapter 55 : A beginning to an end.
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue part 2
Whoring around Mr. Politician.
covers

Chapter 42 : uh oh uh

13.4K 598 67
By Aafrynn

Amanda's Pov

Sauntering around the campus , I noticed that guys and girls were looking at me , staring precisely. Was I walking with the dead ? Or maybe with some supernatural creature . Mr Reynolds didn't seem to care , he walked by my side leisurely without giving a flying fuck.

His chin tilted up just like his brown hair. His suit, tie and pants definitely didn't suit the college atmosphere but he was unaffected.

I also fake smiled at some of the girls around sarcastically. One thing I noted was, they didn't eye me. They only gawked at Mr Reynolds's direction . "If you wanted to come with me, you should've atleast picked up a college-going-casual-outfit ", I leaned closer to him and murmured in a low tone.

"Whats wrong with this ?", he arched his brows .

"Turn around for a while, maybe you'll find an answer "

"Maybe my ethereal face blew their minds, maybe ", he winked sexily as he walked stiffly resting his hands into his pockets. Maybe, he was right. Maybe it was his personality and face, not his outfit. I shouldn't care, I should give no fucks at all .

Subsequently spotting Gina and Francis, we engulfed ourselves into a group hug which was our little tradition. Gina dramatically cleared her throat when she spotted Mr Reynolds. Francis went closer to him and shook his hands . "Hey there, Mr Reynolds ", Gina sounded fresh, lively and okay today.

"Good Morning, Miss Gina ", he gestured her with a small smile. 

I kept my hand on Gina's shoulder and pleaded for help ,"I literally don't know anything. Train me ", she smiled solacing me.

"On your service Ma'am ", she chuckled and continued "Since it's a group presentation, you can present the first two slides which mostly deals with the introduction "

I grabbed the notes from her hands and started learning my part loudly. I was a loud learner, I couldn't memorize anything silently ."What's France's part ?", I questioned Gina looking at Francis who stood by Mr Reynolds's side.

"He's going to say the last three slides. He has his palm's inked, don't worry", Francis showed me his palms which were filled with notes . Mr Reynolds peeped at it, his face was plastered with amusement. 

We headed towards the ground-floor's canteen, it was yet 30 minutes till the lecture. I glanced at Mr Reynolds, he was doing something on his phone. He neither looked at us, nor anyone around. He took the corner-most chair of our table. I lifted my ass up to order something, I was hungry .

"Hey Aaron, you'd like some coffee? ",Francis questioned him . 

"He drinks tea ", I interrupted and later cursed my blunt nature. His eyes met mine as he chuckled , I quickly turned my face and body towards the ordering counter. 

I traveled my eye-balls towards the menu, we always ordered our signature sandwich but when it came to deserts, we always experimented.I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to meet eyes with that person . 

"Oh, Susan ", I greeted her . She was the most fake, dumb, attention-hungry girl of our college.

"Long time no see", she pulled me into a hug , I could smell her cologne. It's smell was enchanting but on her body I felt like ranting.

She looked at me, my outfit. Her gang  did the same, they also turned their attention towards Mr Reynolds whilst talking to me.  I cringed for a moment, was it jealousy ?

"So he's that hottie you've been spending your nights and days with ", she grinned like an idiot as she stretched the word 'night'. Her group-mates repeated the sentence. I pouted in annoyance .

"Well, that's not true ", I objected lying. She didn't seem much convinced with my answer, she quickly unlocked her phone, typed something and propelled it towards my direction.

I peeped in, I was more than shocked on reading the e-news. It read 'The mystery girl found comfort in Reynolds's mansion . Who is she ? The girlfriend? The mistress? The fiance ? The escort? ', it also had a paragraph which followed the headline. I knew that these were only the perks of staying with the billionaire.

I couldn't narrate the real reason to Susan, she'll make a scene out of it. I , also couldn't agree to this fake shit. I was lost in a maze which had no exit out so I decided to be a runner of this whole situation. I collected my tray and  tried ignoring her group. 

"Answer me ", Susan marched towards me.

"About what ? Have a life bitch ", I cursed.

She moved her fingers through my face, she made way towards my neck slowly. Such a bully ,"so what do you really do to please that rich man? Give him blow-jobs? Surrender yourself roughly on the bed? Tell me baby, don't hide things from your friends. Let them have a share of his richness too "

"Excuse me ", I raised my voice in annoyance as she was raging my anger . How cheap was her thought. I saw Gina coming towards me through cornered eyes. I had to sort this before she arrives, Gina was the violent kind of a girl. She couldn't bare anyone's nuisance. 

"Fuck yourself and your jealousy filled tits", I turned my head away and marched towards our table. Not much to my surprise, everyone present were looking at me. I silently kept the food-tray on the table.

After passing Mr Reynolds's tea in his direction, I took a bite of my sandwich. He didn't really show any interest in my fight with Susan but one thing was sorted, I was going to have a word with him about it the moment we exit the college premises. I didn't initiate the topic here because it was chaotic and I didn't really want to add flames to the fire. 

On completing the meal, I revised my slide one last time and stood up ,"I'll be waiting for you", Mr Reynolds looked at his watch.

"I wasn't inviting you with me either. I'll be back in an hour "

"See you  Amanda Waters ", I turned around as I walked besides Gina "Wait", he called from behind, I turned my head in his direction and arched my brows waiting for him to complete his statement so that I could rush towards my classroom  "All the best ", he nodded his head and smiled.

It wasn't one of those gleaming smiles, but it solaced my heart and mind. Damn you, Richie Rich.

Gina eyed me so I tightened my lips and pretended to straighten up my dress . "That face eh ", I turned my selfie-camera on to have a glimpse of myself . 

"There's nothing weird I can sense ", I objected . I, later realized what she meant, "Oh, no it's very complicated. Don't take it that way please ", I narrated her the whole story whilst waiting for ma'am . She was shocked and also confused .

Francis didn't dare interrupt any of us. After ma'am arrived, we patiently waited for our turn and when it truly was, we tried giving our best. Gina was our backbone whenever it came to projects, assignments and presentations. We all have someone in our group who takes care of all the studios matters, right ?

"Hey Gina ", Andrew came closer to us,"Hey Amanda ", he later wished me. He didn't wish Francis, I looked at his face and I knew exactly how cornered he felt. I couldn't laugh on his face so I turned around silently, he pinched me softly on my shoulder as he caught me making fun of him. 

I held back till his shadow disappeared and then continued "What's up with his blush man ?"

Gina pouted, she didn't seem much satisfied with Andrew's entry ,"I know right , he's so annoying . "

"And also so into you ", Francis interrupted. Gina looked at Francis, if only throwing daggers could kill. 

"Who sends so many butter-coated messages ?', Gina showcased some of Andrew's messages to us. Francis read them aloud making fun of them.

"They're actually very cute , no offense ", I made an air quotation . Gina ignored my sentence with a 'duh' and we rambled towards the canteen to catch up with Mr Reynolds . To my discontent, he wasn't in the canteen so where was he? I was 109% sure that he wouldn't go home alone without leaving me.

I patrolled at the table for a while, suddenly, Rhea came closer to me ,"Hey, You're here ?"

"Where am I suppose to be ?", I questioned astounded .

"You called that living-art in the ladies common room, right ? ", I arched my brows . Why would I call him in the LADIES common room ? plus our college's ladies common room remains vacant most of the time.

I smiled looking at her and strode towards it with my fullest speed. Gina and Francis followed me. On reaching the door, I realized that it was locked. I tried pushing it with all my force, on failing, Francis took over. He, with all his might pushed the door open. A heart-shaking view was encountered by our eyes--

"I-uh ", Mr Reynolds stammered pushing Susan away from him, she took a step closer again and he yanked her away when she tried brushing her lips on his.

I didn't have words to describe the view I confronted . "Sorry to interrupt your privacy ", I plastered my face with a smile,  something just didn't feel right .

He gasped , "It doesn't looks how it seems ", he started coming in close proximity . 

"Yeah, he was about to take advantage on me . Oh, my Lord ! he even tried hitting on my intimate areas, he was trying to molest and take control over my body ", Susan interrupted, her face told a different story though . 

Instantaneously, something knocked down my mind. Rhea told me awhile back that he came here in search of me which means Susan was trying to push him in some crime which he didn't commit. I gave him a sign as I marched towards them, Susan's topmost 2 buttons were open which showed off her cleavage.

"I can handle this myself ", he tried pushing me away from this situation.

After descending the stairs and matching heights with them completely,  I replied "No, this isn't your area, your office premises. This is my college, I know how to bitchslap the basic bitches here "

"Oh , really ?", she arched her brows and faked tears "You're only supporting this man-whore just because he suffices your monetary needs, I'm going to reveal his true personality to the media ", she wiped off her tears from the back of her hands. 

I, looked at her, feeling the desire to punch her straight in her nose but somehow I controlled. "Oh really ? he took advantage of you? Where's the proof?"

"You guys eye-witnessed it ", she interrupted.

"Yeah, but you were involved too ", Gina descended the stairs and stood by my side, Francis watched us from afar . 

"I don't really know why you guys are stretching such an irrelevant topic. Such incidents have happened to me earlier, all these women want is money. He removed his cheque book and inscribed his signature on it. He handed over the cheque  to Susan, she took possession over it, her lips gave birth to a small smile.

"'I forgive you ", she waved us flaunting the cheque in the air. I followed her steps, yanked away the cheque from her hands and tore it in pieces . 

She pouted as she came closer ,"Guess what ? Tell every one about this incident. Do not be hesitant even for as second ",I smirked "But being your acquaintance, I'd like to show you something ", I tilted her chin up roughly so that she could clearly have a glimpse of the camera. 

Her expressions turned pale and so did her plan, she thumped her feet and made way  towards the exit. Francis opened the door for her,"I am really good on bed , if you wanna try", he winked at Susan, she thumped her feet in annoyance and banged the door angrily. 

"You trusted me ! ", Mr Reynolds exclaimed.

"Of course I did, I am aware of the fact that you're a massive piece of jerk, a ruthless rascal, an emotionless fucktard but I am also aware of the fact that you wouldn't do such a shameless act. You can lock me up in the bathroom, in your house but you can't really assault a girl sexually.Thank me ?"

"Oh, for cursing me ?", he interrogated .

"Maybe", I hugged Gina and Francis one last time and left following Mr Reynolds "See you soon", I waved one last goodbye.

On settling myself in his car, I interrupted the silence and initiated the topic "I'm not your mistress and neither I am a gold digger "

He halted for a second, leaned closer to me and rubbed the back of my hands with his fingers ,"What makes you say so ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 749 40
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] He smirked and got even closer to my face, "you see, this report is technically under my..." He tilted his head slightly to whi...
On Run By winterchild10

Mystery / Thriller

813 21 5
You can be forced to fear but not to love. ** His face was inches away, I was too stunned to do anything. He very softly whispered in my ear " I don'...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
2.2K 121 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...