Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

VII

13.7K 348 117
By jjs797

edited

-

Third Person

Jason let out a malevolent chuckle as he scrutinized Elijah, his rage only heightening at Elijah's futile attempt to threaten him.

Marcel had pulled Klaus far enough away from Jason so that a vampire was between them. Marcel turned Klaus on his back, slapping his face with the back of his hand in an attempt to wake him up.

"Get up, Klaus. Get up." He whispered, fearing that the ticking time bomb that was the monster would go off any minute.

"What's all this? Trapping the enemy are you?" Jason sneered.

"You are a formidable foe. But you can't kill us all."

"You really are that scared of me that you conjured up a small army of bloodsuckers? Ha!"

"Leave my brother and Jade alone."

"How about you give me Jade, and I don't kill you all on the spot."

"You really think you're in the place to negotiate you bastard?!" Rebekah stepped forward from behind Elijah, longing to sink her fangs in him and tear his head off.

"Rebekah. Go back to Jade." Elijah warned her, his expression grim as his eyes pleaded with her to back away.

"Ah. How about you give me Jade, and I won't hurt her?" Jason's malicious sneer grew.

"Never." Rebekah answered for Elijah, taking a daring step forward to challenge him.

Jason shrugged. "Alright. I asked."

Behind them a few feet away, in the arms of a female vampire that Rebekah had handed her off to, Jade doubled over and puked. The brunette vampire held her hair back and turned her around to a more comfortable position, all the while making sure she didn't twist Jade's broken left arm. It was in the process of healing thanks to Rebekah's blood, but it was still tender and torn.

"What's happening?!" The female vampire, Naya, exclaimed. At first, all that exited Jade's mouth were little bits of food and water. And then her body crumpled forward, blood spewing out.

Rebekah was at Jade's side, patting her back in support, the Original's flying to her forehead.

"Elijah, she's burning up!"

On the other side of the clearing, Klaus stirred awake, resulting in a relieved sigh from Marcel.

Marcel grabbed his arm and pulled him up to his feet, a slightly dazed Klaus looking at his old friend with a puzzled expression.

"What are you doing here?"

"Never mind that. Somethings wrong." Marcel placed his hand on Klaus shoulder, leading him closer to the clearing.

Jason's back was to them, blocking the view of Elijah, Rebekah, Naya, and a puking Jade.

Klaus slipped out a guttural snarl, Marcel pulling him back so he didn't go in and get himself screwed over by Jason again.

"He's hurting Jade. You can't just go in like that."

"What in the hell are you doing to her? Stop it!!" Rebekah screamed at a snickering Jason. He stood casually in the center, arms crossed, mind focused solely on that tiny sliver of control he had over Jade's soul.

And at Rebekah's request, Jade stopped convulsing.

She gasped for air, clutching and clawing at her chest in desperation. Sweat clung to Jade's skin, her temperature only rising. Naya turned her around and sat her up so she could breathe in the air faster.

"You... you guys need to leave." Jade gasped.

"No. It's stopped. You're okay." Rebekah said.

She shook her head. "You don't understand. He's going to use me as a pawn against you all."

"Jade, my dear? Are you well?" Jason called out to her, Elijah and Rebekah's bodies blocking her from his sight. Of course, his tone was filled with sarcasm, not caring about her well being at all.

"What do you mean?"

"Look. I'm trying to fight him off for as long as I can. He can't hurt me. You need to leave. Please!"

"Jade. Stand up." Jason said cooly.

The last bit of control Jade had over her mind dispersed in an instant. She knew he couldn't hold out like this for too long since it took out a big chunk of his energy.

Jade rose to her feet, her eyes meeting Elijah's worried ones. Rebekah and Naya stood up along with her, the Original wrapping her hand around Jade's arm.

"Come here."

Unwillingly, Jade approached Jason. Rebekah pulled her back, using herself as a wall so Jade couldn't get to him.

"Rebekah, stop. He's going to make me hurt you." Jade pleaded as she tried to go around her. Naya assisted in keeping Jade back.

"Don't make me hurt my Jade." Jason threatened.

"Leave her be. We'll give you whatever else you want. Just let her go." Elijah said.

A piercing cry erupted from Jade's lips as she fell to her knees, clutching her left hand to her chest.

The flesh of her hand was sizzling, the burn spreading gradually down her arm. Rebekah reached out to help her, but the second she made contact with Jade's skin she let out an alarmed cry, a burn forming on the blonde's fingertips.

On the opposite side, Marcel lay unconscious behind a tree, Klaus crouched on the ground, head lowered, as if he was praying.

Elijah was suddenly in front of Jason, burying a stake deep in his chest. Rebekah called out for her brother. A sinister grin formed on Jason's face, as he grabbed Elijah by the throat and threw him to the side like a rag doll.

Three of the vampires on the sidelines charged at Jason. But he swiftly grabbed each vampire one by one, tearing off one of their arms before disposing of their bodies to the side. The other vampires backed up slowly, searching for Marcel for guidance to only find him gone.

"Come at me, bloodsuckers, and get a taste of my flesh." Jason taunted them.

Klaus shot at Jason, catching him by surprise. He bit into his throat, forcing him face down on the ground. The hybrid pulled out a chunk of his flesh with his teeth, blood squirting out. But the moment Jason's blood made contact with Klaus tongue, he let out an agonizing scream, the liquid feeling like acid in his mouth.

Jason took that opening to shove Klaus off of him and rise to his feet. He covered the wound with his hand, ignoring the deep red, almost black blood that was oozing from his neck.

Elijah emerged behind Jason, kicking the back of his knees and forcing him back down on the ground. With one hand, and most of his energy drained from controlling Jade, he could hardly fight back.

Klaus loomed over them, a mix of his blood and Jason's dripping from his mouth, his blue- gold eyes pulsating.

"Niklaus. Get a hold of yourself." Elijah alerted him, his secure hold on Jason loosening to put a hand up to his brother. Klaus was breathing hard, his rage emitting off of him.

Klaus yanked his brother off of Jason, discarding him off to the side. He snatched Jason up by the hair, a satisfied smirk playing on his lips as he watched the demon suffer at his hold. Still, Jason showed no fear in his eyes, his confidence never faltering.

Claws extended, the Original thrust his hand forward to rip out Jason's heart.

"No!" Jade screamed out. She pushed away from Rebekah's hold, panicking at the possible image of Klaus killing Jason.

At the sound of her voice Klaus froze, his head swinging to the right and meeting Jade's frightened eyes.

Jason took that moment to flee from the scene, disappearing from Klaus' grasp the second the hybrid was distracted.

Elijah was at Klaus' side, his grip steel like when he placed his hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Calm, Niklaus. He's gone. Jason is gone. Were safe."

Klaus continued to watch Jade like a hawk, not even aware that Jason had slipped from his grasp.

***********

Jade

"Why was he unconscious?"

"We don't know. He isn't waking up. We'll take him back right away."

"Are you sure Klaus didn't do that to him?"

"I told you, I don't remember doing that to him. If I did, however, he deserved it."

I was sat on the ground, wrapped in Elijah's jacket. My arm was still sore from when Jason had broken it, my stomach churning uncomfortably. They, the Original siblings, were talking with Marcel's vampires about what just happened and why the hell Marcel was unconscious behind a tree.

I stood up on my feet, wiping the dirt of my legs when Klaus walked over to me, concern in his crystal blue eyes.

"You okay?"

I just blinked up at him, slightly taken back at how calm and soothing his voice was.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you."

And then he smiled, like genuinely smiled.

"I'm sorry I caused him to get away like that. I just... I don't know if I could watch him get murdered before my eyes again."

"You need to realize that that monster is not Jason. It'd be a miracle if Jason's soul is still alive after what that demon did to him." The smile on his face disappeared, replaced by his dark expression.

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Let me take you home."

Klaus placed his hand on the small of my back, ushering Jade further into the trees.

The longer we walked, the denser the trees seemed to get. The intersecting branches blocked out the sunlight, creating a dark and creepy feeling in this part of the woods. Klaus hadn't uttered a single word, but his hand on my back was the only comfort I needed.

***************

Klaus

I groaned awake, rolling on the hard and uneven ground before I realized where I was.

I shot up to my feet, my head heavy. I was delirious, leaning against the tree as I blinked rapidly.

I was in the woods. Alone.

I remembered calling Elijah after Jade had decided to be a bitch and wander off alone. I was going to just let her go but he forced me to go find and follow her so Jason didn't show up.

And then when I found her, of course, that stupid girl got herself captured by Jason. How pathetic.

I shot Elijah a text that I found Jade and her stupid boyfriend, sending him my location so he could find us. I didn't wanna take any chances with this guy, still infuriated that I had let him get away. And Jade wasn't helping with that fact either.

And then I attacked him, Elijah showed up, Marcel put a shot in my neck to stop my shifting, and then he pulled me away.

After that, it was blank. Is my memory playing tricks on me now?

I took out my phone, thankful that I had at least one bar to make a phone call.

He answered on the third ring.

"Klaus?"

"Elijah. Where are you?"

"Where you told me to be. Why are you calling me?"

"I have no bloody clue where I am. Send me your location and I'll find you."

"No need. I found you. You're not too far off. I'll be over in a minute."

True to his word, Elijah was here one minute later with Rebekah.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Jade?" Was the first thing she said to me.

"Aren't you at least a little curious as to what the hell I am doing out here alone?"

"Wait. What was the last thing you remembered?" Elijah asked.

"You showed up. Marcel dragged me away from Jason. And then nothing."

Elijah was silent, looking away in thought. He had a conflicted expression on his face.

"Where's Jade?" I asked Rebekah, deciding to ignore my brother's confused expression.

But Rebekah was just as confused as she stared at me with a frown.

And then she let out an alarmed gasp, her hand flying to her mouth when the realization came to her.

Elijah's hand was suddenly on my arm, his expression dismayed.

I put the pieces together.

"Bloody hell."

***************

Jade

"Are we going back to your car?" I asked Klaus after a good six or seven minutes of complete silence. If I was mistaken, it felt like we were walking into a trap. I didn't have a good feeling about this.

"No."

"Then are we walking back to my house? Because I'm pretty sure were going the wrong w-"

Klaus took my arm and spun me around, throwing me against a tree. His hand moved down to grip my hip hard, his other hand brushing my hair to the side. I froze at his sudden actions, my heart racing, my body trembling slightly.

"Lovely... so lovely." He said as he breathed in my neck, placing a gentle kiss on my skin.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I snapped, trying to shove him off me. But he was like hard steel against me, unmoving, trapping me in place.

"When I decided to track the Mikaelon's here, I had no idea they had found something so valuable.." He spoke into my skin.

"What the hell are you talking about Klaus? Have you gone crazy?"

I gasped when I felt his teeth tear into my skin. The pain at first was excruciating, but then it was gone. In fact, it felt good, having him drink from me...

And then that feeling of pleasure disappeared as he tore himself from me, looking around in alarm.

I watched through my groggy state as he bit into his wrist, forcing it into my mouth. I took it eagerly, his warm blood flowing down my throat bringing me quickly back to reality.

And when my vision finally focused, he was gone.

And then he appeared again to my left, a worried expression on his face.

He crouched down before me, pulling out his phone and dialing someone.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I asked him, trying my best to sound angry, when in reality, I liked it.

"I found her. Meet back at the house." Was all he said into the phone before he hung up, ignoring my question and tilting my head to the side. His fingers grazed the healing mark he left on my throat.

And then he lifted me up off my feet, speeding us off back to the house. I decided not to question his motives. I could feel his fury and frustration. This was different from his relaxed yet eager state just moments ago. In fact, it was like he now was disgusted by me. He didn't even look me in the eyes.

A minute later we were at his house. He barged through the doors, not setting me down until we were in his room.

And then he put me down, took one last furious look at me, then proceeded to lock me in his room.

-

Third Person

After ten minutes of banging on the door and trying to escape through the bedroom and bathroom windows, Jade gave up and decided to rest on Klaus' bed. She knew they were all home. She could hear their voices whenever they'd raise their tone in anger.

Anxiety steadily rose within her, worried that she had done something wrong, that they were upset with her. She was still frustrated that Jason had gotten away, and more so, that Klaus had dared to take a bite out of her.

Downstairs, Rebekah paced back and forth impatiently. Elijah sat calmly on the sofa, bringing a glass of whiskey to his lips. Klaus leaned against the wall, arms crossed, as he listened to his siblings talk.

"Now we have to big problems. I wonder which one will cause more hell in our lives." Rebekah said.

"What I don't understand is why he waited till now to make himself known." Elijah spoke in a calm tone, trying to ease the tension in the air.

"He needed the perfect distraction. Jason." Klaus grumbled.

"Do you wonder if they'll team up against us?" Rebekah asked, halting in her steps.

"Silas isn't an idiot. He could easily get rid of Jason. We just have to pin them against each other."

"Does Jade know it wasn't you that bit her?"

"No."

"You should tell her, Niklaus. Don't aggravate her more than she already is."

"I want Silas out of here without her knowing. He will only complicate things more than they already are." Klaus got up from the wall and sat opposite from his brother.

"We could probably get rid of him if he already didn't take a special liking into Jade. If it weren't for you letting her wander off, none of this would have happened!"

Klaus shot up to his feet, clutching Rebekah by her throat.

"Stop." Elijah warned, his tone dropping.

Klaus released his sister, turning on his heel and making his way up the stairs to the trapped princess in his room.

When he barged into his room, she had the lamp in her hand and was about to break the window with it. The Original arched an eyebrow at her, an amused smirk forming on his lips at the sight of her trying to break out. She instantly dropped the lamp on the ground, averting her eyes from his in embarrassment.

"We need to talk." He finally said, shutting the door and approaching her.

"Okay. So talk."

"Do you want the long or short version?"

"Short."

"We were followed to New Orleans by an ancient vampire who wants our head. His name is Silas, he's a shape shifter, and he's already taken a certain liking to you. He used Jason as the distraction to knock me out and take my form to kidnap you. And now, he's left his mark on you."

"So you brought another problem into this matter."

"If you hadn't stormed off, none of this would be happening." Klaus barked back at her. He expected her to be more freaked out, but she was strangely calm about this whole situation.

"It t was him who drank from me then. Not you."

"Yes. I would never drink from you without your consent." The vampire admitted, which strangely didn't make Jade feel any better or safer.

"So this means he can shape shift into anyone he wants."

"Yes. He could have easily killed Jason today, but he didn't. Which means he's more interested in you than anything."

"How do we kill him and Jason? What's the plan?"

Klaus sighed, running his fingers through his blonde curls.

"For now, you stay in your home until we think of something. He can't enter your house without your permission."

"So I'm basically a prisoner now."

"No. As much as I know you don't want to, you have no choice but to listen to me and trust us. I'm the best protection you've got. Understand?"

Jade clenched her jaw in frustration. She knew he was right. And she knew she had no other choice but to trust him.

"Fine."

-

revised (8.03.2018).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

86.4K 2K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
266K 8.9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
632K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
760K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...