Journey Through Alola!(AmourS...

By Red_Hyoudou

We found our heroes going back to Kanto after winning the Kalos League and won the Champions League Making it... More

Chapters:
Hey Guys!
Chapter 1: The Champion League's Finale
Chapter 2: Going to Kanto
Chapter 3: Memories and Surprises
Chapter 4: Alola Region!
Chapter 5: Meeting the Starters!
Chapter 6: Ash and Gary's Battle!
Chapter 7: Dad vs. Son! (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Dad vs. Son! (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Z-Moves, Mega-Evolution and Bond Phenomenon!
Chapter 10: Rain Rain, Go Away. . .
Chapter 11: Christmas Special!
Chapter 12: New Year, New Me!
Chapter 13: Ash's Aura Training
Chapter 14: Jealousy?
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: The Door To Hell.
Chapter 17: The Devil Within
Chapter 19: Saving a Friend
Chapter 20: Talk
Random Updates:
What? Oh no Serena....
Note
IM NEARLY THERE THEN GONE
Chapter 21: Great

Chapter 18: Chosen 4

843 12 4
By Red_Hyoudou

Ash was holding Serena's body while sitting on the grass. He felt something hit him. Then another one then more. It started to rain. A water dropped from the edge of his cap to Serena's face. Then another one but its not the rain. It was from his eyes. More water form in his eyes and rolled down to his chicks. Red, Lillie and Gary appeared in front of them. Ash looked up at them.

"Its only a dream, right?"He said then his eyes glowed blue as well as Lillie's. Then they suddenly fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy? Who is he?"The little girl asked. It was the same girl from his dreams. It was Lillie. Ash looked around as he find himself inside Lillie's house again. He looked at the man in front of him as his eyes widened.

"Its your Father. Lysandre."She smiled Lysandre and held out her arms.

"Its nice to meet you, Daddy!"Lysandre reach out for Lillie and held her up high and smiled.

"Its nice too see you again, Lillie."

The scene changed in front of him and he was in a forest along with Lillie. She was lost and calling for help.

"Big Brother! Mommy! Please help me!"Lillie cried as a bush near her moves.

"I-is anyone there?"She asked as she looked at the bush.

After ten seconds, a man showed up in a weird clothing. He was wearing cloak and a hat that Ash recognized.

"Chosen One. . ."He said as he held his hands towards Lillie.

"W-who are you? Please dont hurt me!"She said. The man only smiled as he saw Lillie's bruises on her leg and arms.

"Are you hurt?"He asked. Lillie nods as she pointed at her cuts. The man nods and raised his hands on top of her bruises and his hands glowed blue as Lillie's cuts started to heal.

"He's an Aura User." Ash thought.

"Your name is Lillie, Am I Correct?" The man asked.

Lillie only nods as she watched the man heal her leg. Her eyes widened as the man stop and she started to kick her legs. It didmt hurt anymore. The man helped her to stand up.

"Who are you?"She asked again.

"My name is Riley. Im from the Kanto Region. My ancestor talked to me and I found you, one of the Chosen Four."

Ash's eyes widened as he recognize him. His Sir Riley from the Sinnoh Region! He remember him with his Lucario. They were fighting Team Galactic with him. But Ash opened his mouth when he heard the Chosen Four.

"Are there more than me? If so, who's the other Chosen Two? If me and Lillie is one of it. . . Urgh! Just who are the other two?" Ash thought.

"Dont worry, Lillie. Why are you here in the forest by the way?"Riley asked.

"I-I escaped from my Fa-Father's. He was hurting me and my Mommy while I dont know where my brother is."She said.

"Do you want to get away from him?"Riley asked as she nods.

"Then I know a place--"Riley said but Lillie looked up at him.

"Not now. . . I want to go back at home. I want to stay there for a bit."Lillie said as Riley only nods.

The scene changed where Lillie was a little bit older. The house was a little bit familiar as they went inside it. They were greeted by Samson Oak as he welcomed the two and lead them down the basement.

"Kukui, are you there?"Riley asked.

"Yup! Comming!"Prof. Kukui said as he emerged from a corner.

"Oh, Riley! Nice too see you again! And whos this young lady here?" He asked.

"Her name is Lillie Radars. She's from the Radar's Family in Mele Mele. You know? The most richest family here in Alola. Her father is from Kalos, I think."Riley said.

"So Radar's was her last name. Why does that sounds familiar? I think I heared it in one of my anime that Im currently watching. . ."Ash thought.

"So why is she here?"Prof. Kukui asked.

"Because starting from today, she is living here with you." Riley said.

Ash woke up with a start as he jolted right up. He open his eyes as he looked at his left and saw Lillie looking at him as well. The room is completly white as Ash and Lillie where laying in a bed. They were inside a Hospital. Not any kind of Hospital for Pokemons but for humans. Red stand up and walked towards at them. He sat in an empty chair and crossed his arms.

"So, remember anything, Ash?"He asked Ash.

"What do you mean?"Ash asked as he tried to remember anything about the accident. "Oh. I remembered passing out inside the building where Serena is . . ."He slowed down as he rememberd Serena.

"Calm down, Ash. She lost alot of her blood but she's okay now."Red said.

"But who donated the blood?"Ash thought.

"Me. I donated the blood."Red said as he showed his arm.

"Wait. How did you know I was thinking about that? Did you just used your Aura to read my thoughts?"Ash asked

"Of course I can use my aura to read your thoughts but that will use some of my aura and that drains some of my energy. I read your thoughts from your facial expression. Of course anyone whos close to their dearest one will ask the same question when they heard someone donated their blood to them."Red said.

"Wow, Dad. Are you sure youre not a detective or something?"Ash asked.

"I am a detective or something like that. Works for S.I.A.G once I started being the "World Champion". I wasnt gone just because Im a champion and have challengers but Im also working for S.I.A.G like I said ealier. Works with Looker the International Police or something."He said.

"Wow Dad. So you know Looker? I bumped to him sometimes in my journey."Ash said.

"So back to the main topic. Lillie, what did you dream about?"Red asked.

"H-Huh?! Er. . ."Lillie said as she was caught of guard. "Well its about Ash and his friends from the past. From the Tree of Life in Hoenn and the one in Sinnoh where they met Arceus."

"Hmm. So Ash, what's your dream about?"

"About Lillie's past. Her Father and when she met up with Riley and when she started to live in Prof. Kukui's lab."Ash said.

"You know Riley?"Lillie asked.

"Hmmm? Oh of course. I met him once in Sinnoh."Ash said.

"So wheres Gary?"Lillie asked.

"Gary? What do you mean Lillie. We only got Serena back with us."Ash said.

"No. Me and Red rescued the others while youre dealing with Gladion."Lillie said.

"Huh? Who's Gladion, Lillie? No ones there beside you, Ash, and me. Gary and the others is not in the lab. They probably sent them to another place."Red said.

"What do you mean, Red?! Ash really get out of control right? Mallow and Hau are inside the cage and we help them right?"Lillie asked.

"No. You and Ash passed out and when I try to get Mallow and Hau, they were already gone. So I quickly teleported us three in this hospital. You might be dreaming, Lillie."Red said.

"WHAT?! No way! It feels so real. My brother was there too."Lillie said.

"Wait. You have a brother?"Ash asked.

"Yea. Didnt you saw him in your dreams?"Lillie asked.

"Oh. Yeah I remember. "Wait till mother hears about this." Is he a Malfoy fan?" Ash asked.

"I dont know and I dont care. He left us."Lillie hissed.

"Okay. Dad I need to ask something."Ash said.

"Your face tells me everything that your question is Sirius. Get it?"Red said.

"Dear God Dad. Can you please be more serious about this?"Ash said.

"You Ron."Red smirked.

"DAD!!"Ash said as Red laugh.

"Okay then. Whats your question?"

"Its about the Chosen 4."Ash said.

Red stared at him as Lillie and Ash stared back. They sat nearly 5 minutes staring at each other in the eyes. Red finally stood up and headed to the door. Ash asked where he is going as he answered back"Hungry". He left the room as Ash and Lillie fell silent. They chatted for a bit talking about pokemons here in Alola and from the other regions. Ash tell his story to Lillie about his journey in the past where he saved the world many times. Meanwhile,
Red went inside a room. He found a girl sitting on the bed with her hands glowing pink.

She looked at Red and quickly put her hands under her pillow. He sat on the end of her bed and talked to her. It was Serena. She said every details Red needs to know. From what they need from her and the others and their plan. Their organizations name and their leader. Team Eclipse. A group of people who works in the dark. Grunts and admins who were trained to be a stalker- I mean a ninja or something like that. Their leader is still unkown.

Red sat up and left the room.

"Chosen 4, huh? Arceus why didnt you tell me from the start?"He said.

"Cause you will not approve."Someone said.

"Of course! I cant drag my wife with this mess!"Red said as he turned around.

"But you already know and we need her help, Red. If not, the world might just get destroyed by the Ul---Hmmph!"

"Not here, Riley. Someone is watching us."Red said as Riley only nods.

They both went inside the restroom and locked the door. They form a barrier around them so no one can listen to them.

"So Ash, Serena, Lillie is one of the Chosen 4. Whos the other one?"Red asked.

"First of all its a he. I already determined it just from his Aura and I dont know either. But he must be around here in Alola somewhere. I can fell his aura but its too far. He must be in a different Island."Riley said.

"Wait dont tell me--! Oh Blue and Leaf is going to be mad if they heard about this!"Red said.

"But we cant change that. Its their destiny to be the Chosen 4."Riley said.

"Urgh! If only we 4 can do this instead of them! Their not ready yet."

"Thats why your training Ash, right? You didnt tell the truth and lied."Riley said.

"Of course! What would Delia say if she knew the things Ash had done! Being a Chosen 1 is a hard task but being selected as one of the Chosen 4? She will not let Ash continue his journey!"Red said.

"What is the difference being a Chosen 1 an being one of the 4 anyway? Im only a Chosen 1 but not one of the 4."Riley said.

"Not for now, Riley. Oh, and dont tell Delia about this."

"Already did."Riley said as he showed him his phone and quickly vanisned.

"Oh sh*t."He said as his phone rang.

While Red was having a talk with Delia, Ash and Lillie talked about the Chosen 4. The door opened and Riley came in surprising Ash and Lillie. They greeted each other and catch up on what they have been doing this past years. He also explains that Red is talking to Delia. Riley asked Ash to do something with Aura.

"Try making a copy of a katana."Riley said.

"I'll try."Ash said.

He held his hands out as it started to creat a blue sphere on top of it and suddenly grow its size turning a sword. Ash cheered then the sword shrank its size into a dagger causing them to sweatdropped. Riley then turn to Lillie explaining everything about the Chosen 4 and that shes one of the group. Ash's eyes widened as he looked at Lillie who also is shock about the news.

"I'm Psychic? Wait. Are you telling a joke? If so, Im not gonna fall for it."Lillie narrowed her eyes.

"Then follow my instructions. Reach out your hands and focus on your raised hand. You can feel the energy flowing through your body into that hand."

Lillie rolled her eyes and jusy followed Rileys instructions and took a deep breath. After a couple of seconds Lillies right hand started to glow pink. Ash suddenly laugh as the light on Lillies hand disappeared. They both looked at Ash who cant stop laughing and was covering his mouth with his left hand while his right hand was holding a flashlight tinted with pink.

"Ash stop."Riley said as Ash suddenly stopped and was litteraly frozen on his bed."Try it again. Ash cant move right now."

Lillie took a deep breath again as her hands started to glow pink. She opened her eyes and there was a small white sphere hovering on top of her hands. The light vanished and she try to catch some air as she just used alot of her energy as it was only her first time. Riley set Ash free from his freeze state and let them both rest for the mean time and leave the room only to be greeted by Red with dark aura around him and Riley only sweatdropped.

To Be Continued. . .

I'll admit guys, this chapter is a complete sh*t. I have problems in making this chapter and I dont know what it is. I dont even know wheres this story is going to! I think Im just more focus in this new story Im planning to make called "Lucifer". Yay new story again and more work! But dont worry, Im not planning to make it yet but I already decided the story line or something. Its not about Pokemon or SAO. Planning to make my own characters.(well not exactly cause Lucifer is not mine.) Im almost done in Chapter 6(?) in Alola High too! Expect Book 2 for Alola High too which contains Ash's past. Well Smell Ya Later!

》Red_Hyoudou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.3K 106
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...
321K 6.6K 139
Ash Ketchum. A young and inspiring trainer who just became Alolan Champion and is now on his way back home. When Ash gets home, he finds out he's go...
236K 2.9K 29
Ash wins his 6th league in a row. (Considering that Alola doesn't exist.) Which meant that Ash won every league. He and his Kalos gang goes back, onl...
57.4K 653 12
After winning the title of Kalos Queen, Serena & her friends head on over to the Alola region in search of Ash What would happen if Ash & Serena we'r...