The One Direction Reunion

By one_direction_foreve

One night can change your life forever. One night can make you have a feeling that you can't shake. That's... More

Prologue
Three Years Later
Lying to Aubrey
Traveling to America
Authors Note
The Studio
Finding Louis
An Apology and a Fight
Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides
Finding Niall
An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall
Investigations and More Surprises
The Argument
Authors Note
The Nap
Finding Liam
Fights and Stories
Talking to Liam
The Plane Ride
Finding Harry
Hanging with Liam
Finding Zayn
A Reunion and Story Time
A Song and the Reason
The Secret Location and the Phone Call of Forgiveness
Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon
Surprising Aubrey Part 1
Surprising Aubrey Part 2
The First Concert
The Surprise in the Bunk
Authors Note
Two Days Later
The Date Part 1
The Date Part 2
The Next Day
Late Night Talks and Amanda's First Time Out
Learning the Truth
The Heart to Heart and the Plan
Sharing the Plan
The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage
The Fight
Liam and Louis' Heart to Heart
On the Bus
Preparing for the Date
The Date
Hanging With Liam
The News
Author's Note
Show Time and an Early Surprise
The Unexpected Surprise and the Interrogation
Authors Note
Niall
Prepping for the Interview
The Interview Part 1
The Interview Part 2
The Interview Part 3
The Bus
Midnight Chats
Management Part 1
Authors Note
Management Part 2
Talks in the Park
Back at the Bus
Liam and Ariel
Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret
Problems on the Bus
Sharing the Surprise
Author's Note
Dinner
The Phone Call
The Hospital
The Doctor's Update
Aubrey and Liam's Visit
The Group Visit
Surprising the Group
Author's Note
Surprising Niall Part 1
Surprising Niall Part 2
Fighting with Kayla
Making up with Kayla
Checking In on Liam
Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time
Authors Note
Reflections
Surprising the Crew Part 1
Surprising the Crew Part 2
Surprising the Crew Part 3
After Dinner Discussions
Author's Note
The Final Concert Part 1
The Final Concert Part 2
The Final Concert Part 3
After the Concert
Epilogue

The Walk and the Fight

745 25 1
By one_direction_foreve

*Chapter 45: The Walk and the Fight*

*Niall's POV*

As Paul and the boys mothers fought, I whispered to Ariel to keep an eye on Amanda for awhile and I snuck off the bus. I know the boys mothers mean well, but I didn't appreciate being put on the spot.

As I'm walking away from the bus, an unexpected individual appeared next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

No response.

"Of course, you don't talk." I said.

"One more comment, I'm dragging you right back on that bus." Liam threatened.

I just stopped for a second in shock. Since we've been on tour, Liam hasn't really spoken to any of the boys.

"Yes, I speak. Now are going to get out of sight of the bus, or are you going to let them find us standing out here?" Liam said firmly.

I didn't speak. I just started walking as I stared at with a look that was a mixture of shocked and confused.

"So," I said awkwardly after about five minutes of walking.

"So," Liam repeated.

"How have you been?" I asked, trying to break the silence/

"The better question is, how are you doing?" Liam answered with a question.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"You were just getting grilled in there by the boys moms, including mine. How are you doing?" Liam asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"What do you mean you don't know? You looked like you were about to cry back there." Liam stated.

"Okay, fine. Maybe I was a little upset about the whole situation." I said.

"A little?" Liam asked.

"Okay, maybe a lot." I replied.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth right then and there?" Liam asked.

"You were there, I was getting questions at a thousand miles an hour." I replied.

"So you let them question you and Kayla's relationship?" Liam asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"Well it kind of looked like it to me. And it kind of looks like you just left your girlfriend in there to get roasted even more by our families." Liam explained.

"She'll understand." I said.

"Will she?" Liam asked.

"Was the purpose of you coming on this walk with me to question my every move?" I asked him.

"No." Liam replied simply.

"Then what was the purpose?" I asked.

"Because, I'm you're friend and I wanted to make sure that you were okay." Liam responded.

The two of us didn't say anything for a minute. We were just letting the words sink in.

"Plus I haven't really spent much time with you lately and thought it'd be nice to hang out." Liam added.

Liam and I walked for about another ten minutes without saying anything. To be completely honest, I didn't know what to say. We haven't seen each other for so long that it feels like we don't really know each other anymore.

"So, how do you feel about this whole reunion tour?" Liam asks, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"I think it's a good way for our fans to get closure. For us to get closure. How do you feel about it?" I asked.

"I don't know. A part of me feels like both the fans and we are getting closure. But another part of me feels like we're giving the fans false hope." Liam explained.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"The fans might think of this reunion tour is a way of us coming back as a band. When it's not. It's a way of giving closure to everyone around us." Liam explained.

"Liam, the fans know that." I told him.

"How can you be too sure?" Liam asked.

"Because they're our fans. They'll stand by us, no matter out decision. Yes, they might have been upset with our decision three years ago, but this is our way of giving them the closure they need and they know that. They support us in whatever we do." I explained.

"Yeah, they're not going to be there when the tour ends." Liam said.

"That's where you're wrong. Our fans have never left our side since we broke up three years ago. They may have been upset, but when we need them, they'll be there." I told him.

"Give me one example of the fans being there for us when we needed them." Liam said.

"Ariel and Aubrey." I told him.

"What have they done that was so special?" Liam asked.

Where was this coming from? Liam had always adored his fans. Why is he questioning them all of the sudden?

"Well for starters, whenever we're all together in the living area of the bus and Aubrey says something sarcastic or does anything that is remotely funny, I see you smirking in the corner. And whenever you and Ariel are together, you open up to her. You talk about things with Arial that you can't talk about with me and the boys. By the looks of it, you two are the best of friends. It may not seem like it, but you are." I explained.

"How do you know I talk to her about things I can't talk about with you and the boys?" Liam asked in confusion.

"I may or may not have over heard you tell Ariel, what you have been keeping from Zayn, Harry, and I." I said quickly.

Oops. I promised myself I would keep that a secret. Oh well. He was bound to find out eventually.

"What?! You didn't tell them did you?" Liam said with a panic.

"No, I didn't." I replied.

"Good." Liam said with relief.

"Why don't you want the others to know?" I asked.

He stayed silent for a minute before speaking.

"I don't know. I guess I've been dealing with it alone for a long time that I guess I just felt like I didn't need to bother anyone with my problems." Liam explained.

"Liam, you don't need to feel like you're doing this alone. Heck you're not doing this alone. Ever since you and Ariel have been talking, you have been getting out of your bunk a little bit more. I mean, you still hang in your bunk, but you are a lot better. The boys and I will help you through whatever you're going through. Heck Simon, Paul, and even Aubrey will help you through it." I explained to him.

"Yeah, you guys will be there, but once the fans find out, they'll look at me differently. They'll never support someone like me." Liam told me.

"Okay, you're blind." I said.

"What?" Liam asked with confusion.

"You heard me." I replied.

"What does that even mean?" He asked, still with a confused tone.

"You're blind to think that the fans will treat you differently just because you have depression. If and when the fans find out, they'll stand by you no matter what, just like they have been since the X Factor. Yeah, there might be some haters, but there are always going to be people who hate. You just have to ignore them. We have the best fans in the world. They'll help you through whatever you're going through. They love you, man. Nothing will change that. The fans will be there for you every step of the way. You just have to let them in. You just have to let us in." I ranted.

We were silent as we were coming up to the center of town. Coming up to busiest part of the town.

"Do you want to keep walking, or do you want to go back?" Liam asked.

"I think we should head back. We don't want to get caught. Plus everyone might have figured out we're gone by now." I replied.

*One Hour Later*

As we're coming up to the bus, we're both silent. We have been for the past hour. Both of us not daring to say a word.

"Listen, Niall, you're not going to tell anyone about what we talked about right?" Liam asked me right before we entered the bus.

"It's not my job to tell." I replied.

Just as I was turning around, I heard Liam chuckle a little bit.

"Did I just hear a chuckle from Liam Payne?" I asked with surprise.

"Oh don't act so surprised." Liam told me.

"May I ask why you're chuckling?" I asked.

"I was just thinking, that you went on a walk to clear your head about the situation. I followed you to talk about the situation. And we ended up talking about me the entire time." Liam said with a slight smile.

I couldn't help but laugh, loudly. He was right we did kind of switch things up.

As Liam and I entered the bus, we were immediately bombarded with a thousand questions.

"Where were you guys?"

"Do you guys have any idea how worried we've been? We've been calling you and texting you."

"What were you guys thinking running off like that?"

"You guys had us worried sick. Are you guys out of your minds?"

"Did you guys want to worry us? What were you thinking?"

"Are you boys insane? You could have been caught."

"Do you guys really think that was a good idea? Do you want to get caught?"

"Woah, woah, woah, everyone take a chill pill. First of all, I went to get some air because I couldn't be in a room where I was basically being interrogated because I am dating a woman who is NOT the mother of my child and I didn't have the guts to tell them the truth. Second of all, Liam came with me because he thought I needed someone to talk to. That I might have needed a friend to talk to. Unlike everyone else who was fighting with each other." I ranted.

"Niall, we-" Ariel started, but I cut her off by holding up my hand.

"You know what, save it. It doesn't even matter." I said.

There was a moment of awkward silence, but I immediately broke it.

"So, where did the parents go?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"They left." Simon replied.

"They left?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, it was more like Paul threw them out." Aubrey said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, glancing at Liam, who was also giving me a confused look.

"It was the heat of the moment really." Paul said.

I didn't say anything. I just gave them a look that said that someone better tell me before I get angry.

"Well, it was the heat of the moment. One of the mothers said something, I got angry and threw them out." Paul explained.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"It's not really important." Paul replied.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was cut off by Louis.

"You really don't want to know." Louis said, cutting me off.

"Whatever. They'll be here tomorrow, right?" I asked.

When no one gave me a response, I asked again.

"Right?" I asked.

"Here's the thing." Simon said before pausing.

"What?" I asked.

"They took the next flight back home." Simon said quickly.

"Are you kidding me? They were that angry that they would leave before spending time with their own children." I said with a touch of anger.

"Listen, Niall-" Simon began, but I cut him off.

"You know what, I don't even care anymore. Where's Kayla?" I asked.

They all gave each other a look, all of them afraid to speak.

"Well," I said, waiting for an answer.

"She left." Zayn said nervously.

"Okay, I'll just go to her hotel tomorrow to talk." I said.

"Niall, what Zayn means to say is that she left for good." Ariel said.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"She's not at her hotel. She left for good." Harry said nervously.

"What do you mean? What happened?" I asked in confusion, with a touch of sadness.

"After the fight was over and Paul threw the parents out, she stayed behind for a few minutes. We thought you were still in the bus. But it wasn't until I went to the back of the bus to check if you were still there. Both you and Liam were gone. When Kayla found out. She was angry. She was angry that you had left her without defending her to our parents. Without staying behind to at least talk to her. She would have even been fine with a simple text message. But there was nothing. You just left her defenseless. That's why she left. Because she felt like she was betrayed by the one person she really cared about." Louis explained.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything.

"Niall we're-" Ariel started, but I cut her off.

"This is exactly why I don't date. Because they always leave. I knew that I shouldn't have let you talk me into going on that date." I said with anger, and a touch of hurt.

Nobody said anything. Nobody dared to say a word, in fear I might lose my temper. I just left them to their thoughts as I went to my bunk, where I found the only girl I need in my life sleeping peacefully.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you guys are liking this book so fare.

And I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
3.1K 54 23
Gabby is 12 but she loves one direction.When she gets the chance to meet them,what happens?One hint:it involves an event that happened 12 years ago.W...
193K 1.1K 38
❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her bestfriend, Alice, become inseparable f...
3.9K 234 36
What happens when everything you know or well knew was a dream? Niall had a concert and at this concert he met a girl..well all of One direction did...