Brallon Oneshots

By exclusively_brallon

Brallon one shots I write when I'm bored. Enjoy reading. More

Pretty Boy
A Boy, A Birthday, and A Bouquet
King and Queen
Yellow
Breathe
And Scene
Interrupted Relaxation
A Lot Of Talk
Distance
Hatred to Hopelessly in Love
Sick and Loved
Calm
Calm (Alternate)
Arguments and Making Amends
For Him, I Tried, And For Him I Cried
Worthwhile
Clearing
You ripped my heart out
You ripped my heart out (part 2)
Broken
Christmas Eve Confessions
From the Army to His Arms
I Dreamt of Saving You
The Rest of Our Lives
Shoes Cause Scares
On The Same Wavelength
Headaches and Unexpected Happiness
The Perfect Ending
The Difference Between Reciting And Reality
Reunited
Perfection or Problems
A/ N (lmao sorry)
A/N (3 Prompts)
A/N (I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY)
Chapter One (Prompt #1)
Chapter One (Prompt #2)
Chapter One (Prompt #3)
A/N (The 3 Prompts Are Up)
A/N (Winning Prompt)
Longed For
The Key To The City And The Key To His Heart
Within An Hour
You're Safe Now
Never Say Never
When Reality Set In
Anything and Everything
Sleep
Contemplation of Competition
Affronting and Apologizing
Royalty
Tears
The Boy With The Flowers And The Tattoo
The Boy With The Flowers And The Tattoo (Part 2)
Separation and Storms
A/N (PLEASE READ)
A/N (not an update)
My Forever
Unaware and Understanding
A/N (Full Fic Announcements!!)
Support
Sweet Romance
A/N (oops)
Leaving Early
I'll Love You No Matter What
The Concert
A/N (Full Fic Will Be Published)
Hidden Illness
Magical Days
Too Much Today
Cinnamon and Sadness
A/N (Helplines)
Seven Scenarios of Tickles
The Best First Impression
A/N (READ THIS PT. 2)
Pixie
Puddles of Tears
Aggressive Affection
Glistening Lights and Eyes
Memorable
The Quarterback and the Cheerleader
The Quarterback and the Cheerleader (pt. 2)
Celebratory Flop
A/N (New book)
A/N (Requests)
Bad Neighbors
Bad Neighbors (pt. 2)
The One with the Hiccups
No One Listens To The Concerned Boyfriend
Homesick
Friends Are For Homework, Not Hand Jobs
Never Leaving and Never Ending Love
Gloss and Gold Mines
Sweet
Playlists
A/N (PLEASE READ PT 3)
Don't Wanna Be Alone
Getting To Know You
You Bloodsucking Maniac
Alone in the Foyer
Mirroring

Bad Dreams And Necessary Sleep

2.4K 92 21
By exclusively_brallon

"Hey, Dall. What's the matter? You look really out of it." Dallon had been tired and despondent for the past few weeks, and I'd been asking him what was wrong since the first day I noticed. He responded to my question the same way as he normally did. He became teary eyed and shrugged it off.

I heard someone tossing and turning on the bus. Someone was whimpering. I crawled out of my bunk and tiptoed over to the bed where the noise was coming from. I pushed back the curtain and was met with Dallon's sleeping form thrashing about. "Hey, Dallon, wake up." I lightly shook him. He pushed me away and kicked in my direction. "Dall, hey, wake up. You're having a nightmare," I softly whispered. He whined and continued thrashing about. His facial expression showed nothing but pain. "Shit, D, wake up! Please, just wake up, and show me that you're okay," I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I saw him struggling. "Dall, hun, it's okay. It's me. It's Brendon." He continued to toss and turn, but soon, the violent dream began to slow.

Dallon laid there with his eyes screwed shut. "Dall, open your eyes. It's okay." I set my hand on his for reassurance.
"Brendon, I-I don't want to open my eyes. I don't want t-to see," he stammered. "It's okay. I'm here. Just open your eyes. Everything will be fine, I promise." His eyes hesitantly fluttered open. "There you go, Dallon. It's okay." I brought my hand up to his forehead.

He was sweating, and his breathing was rapid. His forehead was hot to the touch. "I'll be right back, okay?" As soon as I spoke, he grabbed onto my wrist and began shaking his head fervently. "Dall, I'm just going to get ibuprofen out of my bag because you might be running a fever," I explained. "No, n-no, I'm fine. I just- I'm scared." My heart broke for the boy looking up at me. "Aw, D, come here," I beckoned. Soon, his tear stricken face was pressed against my shoulder and more tears were trailing their way down his cheeks.

"Let's head to the back room, yeah? We don't want to wake anyone." He nodded his head and walked with me to the room, tears still falling at a rapid rate. "What's going on, D? Why're you so upset?" I rubbed my hand on his back as I shut the door behind us. "I-I tried to- I tried to get it to stop, b-but I just couldn't w-ake myself up," he choked out in between sobs. "I'm s-sorry you're awake r-right now with me. I r-r-really am. I-It's like three o'clock in the m-morning, and you have a big interview tomorrow. I'm s-sorry for keeping you up. I'm sorry. I'm s-so sorry," he cried.

His tears never stopped as they seemed to be falling more frequently. I sat down on the couch beside him, and took his hand in my own. "You did nothing wrong, Dallon. I just want you to tell me what you're dreaming that's making you so upset." He nodded his head and began to stammer through an explanation. "I-I kept losing you guys in the w-worst ways, a-and you're all I've got. I'm afraid that if I go back to sleep, I m-might never wake up, or you guys might a-actually get hurt."

Hearing that left a lump in my throat and an ache in my heart. He'd been dealing with this on his own for quite a while by then, and he didn't ask anyone for help. But even then, all I could do was watch him cry and try to comfort him and calm him down.

"Whether near or far, I am always yours. Any change in time, we are young again."

Heat rose to Dallon's already tinted cheeks as I began to sing to him. He seemed to be calming down, but his face looked more pained and troubled than ever.

"Lay us down, we're in love."

I studied his face as the lyrics left my lips. His nose crinkled as did the corners of his eyes. His mouth was slightly open, allowing quiet sobs to escape.

"Lay us down, we're in love."

I ran my hand through his hair as he laid his head on my shoulder. His expression was softening, and I could feel his body relaxing against me.

"In these coming years, many things will change, but the way I feel will remain the same."

I placed a kiss on his cheek as his eyes threatened to close. His tears had stopped falling, and his hand was still intertwined with my own.

"Lay us down, we're in love."

Small hiccups and sighs would arise every few seconds, but his mind seemed to be at peace. The steady rise and fall of his chest, other than the occasional stutter, showed me that he was okay.

I leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek, then his nose, bottom lip, and anywhere on his face that tears had previously been. My heart was pounding against my chest as I wrapped my arms around him and listened to the sounds of his calm breathing.

I felt my own eyes closing as I shut off the light with the remote beside me. I drifted off to sleep after placing one more kiss on Dallon's lips and finishing the last line of the song.

"Lay us down, we're in love."
___________________________
A/N
I'm sorry for the wait, but I've been busy with studying for my exams. I didn't expect so many requests or so many end of the year assignments, so my apologies. Summer vacation is in two days for me, so updates should become more frequent. Thank you for being patient as I get through all of these requests, and I appreciate your support for all of these short stories. This prompt was requested by jmoishorny .
✌🏼Your Author👌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.6K 25
Oneshots that I try to write to satisfy my hormones. #ScottxLiam #McCallxDunbar #Boyxboy
114K 4.2K 94
I don't know why I keep this up, probably just nostalgia, but be warned these are shit so I recommend the latest stories if you would like to read so...
13.7K 289 47
~I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS IN MY DM's, TELL ME IF YOU WANT IT TO BE ANONYMOUS OR NOT~ ~NOTHING SMUTTY BUT FLUFF IS ALLOWED~ ~I WILL COVER SENSITIVE T...
10.5K 398 14
I did it, I did it, I did it again..