Fyodor One Shots

Por fyodors

There's a severe lack of Fyodor one shots so I plan on helping to change that. You may request scenarios and... Más

Captive
Retribution (1800s Russia au + a surprise)
Chemistry (High School au)
Devotion
Assurance
Inevitability
Roommate [non-x reader]
Small Comfort [prompt request]
Embrace [prompt request]
Memento [non-x reader]
Alley [non-x reader]
The Swan [nsfw]
Warmth
Intimacy
Mission [prompt request]
Black, White, and Various Greys
Onsen Visit
Conditioning: Classical and Operant
The First and Final Time [nsfw]
A Necessary Fault [prompt request]
Temporary Disorder & The Wind
For the Departed
Thank You [nsfw]
Life on Paper
Lowered Inhibition (University AU)
Computer Trouble, Among Other Things [nsfw]
Take These Dreams Away
Society's Cure for Loneliness (AU)
A Mutual Understanding
Angel [nsfw]
A Rarity Post-Adversity
Heart
Uncertainty
Late [nsfw]
Time as a Tormentor
A Consequence [nsfw]
To Protect: Yourself and Others
By Design
Urges

Reminiscence

4.4K 124 19
Por fyodors

Anon Said: "Now, if I may, can you make a sweet scenario with our dear Fyodor with his s/o who was, in the past, his childhood best friend?"

Since I've already done a scenario where his childhood best friend confesses to him, this may act as a continuation, but they can also both be read separately. 

School's been draining me of time and peace of mind recently, so I haven't been able to update as often. Thank you for being patient with me. 

P.S. Thank you for 5k+ reads! I never imagined that this would get that much attention, I really appreciate you all. 

-

You can hear the water ebb and flow beneath you and the wind moving through the trees. It's a cool Spring night, to be expected this time of year.

He's told you before that he likes this temperature the most. He can still wear his much loved fur hat and coat, and he doesn't run the risk of getting frostbite.

In the winter he would always come home with slightly reddened cheeks and snow covered eyelashes. This is why Winter was not sad for you; there were things to look forward to.

You were grateful for so much. Neither of you had been fortunate in your early years, but in finding each other things had changed.

You had been sensitive back then, like many children were. It made you quite the target. In grade school you were called annoying by various children, and chased around the field by some as they insulted you. Crying just resulted in you being labelled as a crybaby. It escalated from there, and resulted in you becoming withdrawn and quiet. When you couldn't hold your words back, the teasing continued.

You still wondered why this had begun in the first place. Children have a knack for picking out the weakest link it seemed. 

When you first met him he had transferred to your school a few years in. He was tall for his age, and quite expressionless. You were drawn to him from the moment you saw him. A part of you realized your opportunity. If you got to him first, perhaps he wouldn't start teasing you like the others.

However, the boy avoided you as he did most everyone else. Many children, including you, attempted to speak with him. He would either walk away or never respond. Sometimes while playing outside, you would turn to find him staring at you from a few metres away, as if he wanted to approach you. You would wave, and he would walk away.

He finally spoke to you at a very strange time.

You had been pressing your hands into the ground. It felt like a sponge, as moisture from the rainfall was still imbued within it. A small pink worm popped out of the ground, and you eased it out with your fingers, staring at it as it wriggled in your palm.

"I'll call you Mr. Wormy," you said to it, "if that boy Fyodor won't be my friend, I'll just have to stick with you."

"What are you doing?" you jumped at the sudden utterance, almost dropping the worm. Fyodor was standing beside you.

"I found a worm!" you said, holding your hand out to the boy.

He knelt down beside you. "It looks like a rat's tail," he said. "Can I hold it?"

You nodded, holding your hand closer. Fyodor picked up the worm, and watched it wriggle in his hand for a few moments.

"Can you be my friend instead of the worm?" you asked suddenly. "I mean, worms can't speak. So they won't bully me, but we also can't talk about things."

"They die quick too," he responded. You nodded.

"We need to stick together, or else everyone will keep calling us weird." you huffed.

"They call me weird?" he asked, seemingly unfazed.

"Yes! When you're not around they call you all sorts of mean things. They're scared of you, so they won't call you that in person. Nobody's scared of me, I cry too easily." you exclaimed.

"So will you be my friend?" you repeated. "I'll be your's too. I don't have to talk if you think I'm annoying. As long as you let me sit with you at lunch and recess. That way we won't look strange for not having any friends."

"I guess it's fine," Fyodor replied.

"Yay!" you said happily, "can I hug you?"

"No, I don't like hugs."

You pouted at his reply, but were still overjoyed that you had finally made your first friend.

You had stuck together since then, always the odd ones out. Now, you had been dating for a few months. Something you had dreamed of for years.

It wasn't uncommon for the two of you to go on late night walks. Fyodor enjoyed the city the most when other people weren't around. You enjoyed staring up at the moon and watching the lights in old Soviet era apartment blocks flicker on and off.

The sprawl of an empty city brought with it mixed feelings of wonder and sobering isolation. Yet as you became lost within the dark spots of the street his fingers fit between your's and tethered you to reality. For to tug was to find him there.

His eyes had an ethereal quality at night. They were as dark as the water beneath you.

Your arms rested on the rail of the bridge, with your chin on top. Fyodor had his head on his hand.

Most of these strolls were full of silent contemplation. This had been one of those moments.

"Do you think that you'll ever tire of me?" Fyodor broke the silence, eyes still fixed on the darkened horizon.

"No. Fedya, you're probably the most interesting person in the world. At least to me." you reply, slightly confused by his question.

He hums in response.

"If anyone got tired of the other, I'm sure you would get tired of me." you continue.

"I've never once found you boring," he replies. "Well, sometimes you talk about boring things, but that doesn't make you boring."

You let out a small laugh. "I'm surprised."

"You shouldn't be. I've told you many times, I wouldn't have spent this much time around you if I found you boring and unlikable. I have very little personal relationships, and I should probably value them more than I do."

Hearing him acknowledge his own faults was practically unheard of. But there was always more to him. You knew that you would never know him entirely, and yet you hoped you could someday.

"That's because you value the whole, right? You'll make the world a better place, and in bettering the whole, you'll bring your loved ones joy. I am wrong?"

There was no response, often the case with Fyodor. You would offer your analysis of his behaviour and thoughts, and he would make no reply. You never knew if your thoughts were correct, but you figured if you were on the mark it would show how much you cared for him.

You turn away from the water to examine his face. It's neutral as usual, unreadable.

"I love you, and I think I always will. Just remember that." you say.

He turned after you said this, cracking a small smile.

"I feel the same." he says.

"Can I get a hug because you didn't say 'I love you'?" you say playfully.

"No. I can write it down on a piece of paper if you want, then you can look at it whenever you want me to say it to you."

You shake your head. "Why do you always insist on not hugging? We've done things now that are way more intimate than that."

"Hugs are strangely uncomfortable. Though I suppose I can grant you one," he sighs, like it's a big deal.

You smile, quickly wrapping your arms around him and resting your head against his chest.

"Hug me back please." you say.

Fyodor slowly wraps his arms around you.

He's told you once that he doesn't see much value in hugs. However, some hugs can be quite valuable. As you listen to Fyodor's heartbeat, it gives him a moment to look at you openly. Too guarded to display emotions when anyone is looking, he stares at you lovingly, momentarily completely enthralled. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38K 1.4K 43
꧁•⊹٭ "𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎, 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗...
2.9K 126 25
This is a fanfiction of Bungo Stray Dogs. This tells the story of a fan traveling the universe of BSD and meeting the characters. MC is the fan and h...
966K 19.8K 36
Hi, everyone! This is one of my first works I've ever published :) One shots of the characters in Bungou Stray Dogs, I love them so much :3 If you se...
33.7K 386 17
➳ Serendipity (n.) " The chance occurrence of events in a beneficial way. " ➳ Disclaimer, I do not in any shape or form own Bungo Stray Dogs or their...