[discontinued] the 7th cabin...

By SS_7201

In which Donghyuck challenges Mark to visit the seventh cabin and he drags his favourite friend, Koeun with h... More

the 7th cabin
Day 1
Day 2
Day 2 (II)
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 5 (II)
Day 6
Day 8
Day 9
Day 9 (II)
Day 10
Day 10 (II)
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 15 (II)
Day 16
Day 17
Day 17 (II)
Day 18
the 7th cabin 1st anniversary
Day 18 (II)
Day 19
Day 19 (II)
[news]

Day 7

348 22 2
By SS_7201

goddess yeri is <3

•••••

"Is she dead?"

Koeun glares at TY who just stood beside the unconscious Yeri. She had passed out because of shock. Who wouldn't really? She literally saw a ghost right in front of her eyes.

"Sunbae, if she was dead, she won't be here." Mark points out, helping Koeun by fanning Yeri. The two of them had pulled the unconscious girl into the cabin #7 when she passed out. There were no other places available and the closest one was this. Koeun wasn't going to drag Yeri to their cabin way at the back. She may be strong but Yeri doesn't weigh as light as she looks.

"Where is Casper sunbae?" Mark asks, glancing around the cabin. TY looks at him and shrugs.

"Casper said he'd be back in a few minutes but it's almost an hour. He's probably screwing around with animals." TY answers and Koeun snaps her head towards him.

"What do you mean?"

"He's playing with a squirrel or some owl, who knows?" TY mutters, looking back at Yeri. Koeun shakes her with her utmost strength and the girl stirs awake. She blinks her eyes repeatedly.

"Where am I?"

"Hell," TY answers sarcastically and Koeun shushes him. She helps Yeri sit down and rubs her back up and down.

"You fainted outside. We brought you in the cabin." Mark explains to her briefly. Yeri could only nod while holding her head. Her head hurts so much like needles and pins were stuck onto her brain. She couldn't think clearly, so she stayed quiet. That was very unlikely of Kim Yerim. Koeun was worried whether this was a different person than her own Yeri.

"Thanks," Yeri mumbles with a slight smile.

Suddenly, a figure just appeared in the room, beside TY, out of nowhere. Yeri jumped out of shock while Mark and Koeun looked quite normal. They only eyed Casper who had just returned.

"Where'd you come from?" TY asks.

"Around," Casper answers shortly before shifting his attention to Yeri. He stares at her fondly and sweetly smiles. "New kid?" He crouches down beside her. Yeri stares at him blankly, obviously scanning him from head to toe.

Who is he and what world did he come from?

Why does he look so good?

Those two thoughts instantly came to her mind. She did not register the fact that Casper had just appeared from thin air. She was that distracted with his face.

"This is Yeri. She's our friend," Mark answers for her. Yeri, who was still on the floor, only stared at the ghost.

"Nice to meet you, Yeri." He says, smiling. The girl nods, somewhat a bit lost. Koeun pulls her up to her feet and dusts her clothes. Yeri looks around the cabin then back to Koeun.

"Where are we?" She asks, linking arms with Koeun. 

"Cabin #7," Mark replies and she snaps her head to him. "T-the hau-haunted one?" She stutters. Mark glances at the two ghosts and chuckles awkwardly. "Apparently, yes, Yeri. The haunted one," In a second, the girl rushes to the door. Koeun flinches but doesn't move from her spot. The three male in the room only watched her struggling to open the door.

"Come on, Koeun! You don't want to die here, do you?" Yeri yells and turns the doorknob nervously. Her sloppy actions made it harder for her to open the door. Koeun looks at her best friend then to Mark and the two ghosts.

"Um, Yeri?" She calls out but the girl doesn't hear anything. "Kim Yerim," she walks towards Yeri to wake her up and face reality. Yeri turns back and look at the people in the room. She squints her eyes to see the faces of the two strangers. She was finally coming back to her senses. The first thing she does when she realizes who and what the two males are, she passes out again, on the floor.

"Seriously, where should we dump her?"

•••••

Lami yawns as she stretches her arms widely. She felt refreshed from sleeping. Her life motto, 'sleeping is love, sleeping is life' other than her other one, 'food is love, food is life'. She goes to wake up Yeri, who was still sleeping soundly.

"Unnie, wake up." She shakes her gently at first then fiercely. "Wake up, if we don't get ready early, the food's going to be gone." She shakes Yeri more. The elder stirs awake and rubs her eyes. Yeri sits down and blinks repeatedly.

"Thanks, Lami. I'm awake." Yeri shooed Lami away and scratches her head. She just dreamed of something weird. Though, most of it didn't seem like a dream to her. She looks around and nobody was in the room, except for her. She gets out of her bed and started to get ready for the day.

"Hey, Koeun," she greets the leader once she sees her outside. Koeun turns to Yeri with a smile, looking quite nervous. She chuckles awkwardly when she approached Yeri.

"How was your sleep?" Koeun asks and Yeri simply nods, not bothering to answer. "...Do you remember anything from last night?" Koeun asked. Yeri turns to her with confusion on her face.

"What are you talking about?" Yeri asks and Koeun shrugs it off. She can't believe it worked. She can't believe Yeri doesn't remember about yesterday. "Anyways, Koeun-ah. What are we doing for today?"
"Well, they decided to go as the schedule, so there's an Explorace."

•••••

"Yeri doesn't remember anything."

Mark turns to Koeun, surprised with a mix of disbelief. He didn't expect what Casper did to her last night to work. He simply casted stupid spells and some chants while holding her head. Mark wonders if the same thing happened to them both, even though they remembered it soon after. Donghyuck also completely forgot about his challenge—which is definitely a first, considering how much of a competitive kid he is.

"Absolutely zero?" Mark confirms. Koeun slightly nods, glancing at Yeri, who was walking at the end with Lami. He sighs in relief and looks back to the map in his hands. "That's a good thing,"

"Good thing?" Koeun hisses. "It is if she still can't recall it. What if she suddenly remembers, like we did before?" She furrows her eyebrows. Mark takes a while to answer, lifting his head up to think.

"Then...that's a bad thing,"  he finally replies and Koeun sighs deeply. He'd be better off not answering that question. She takes a look at the map and then to the path.

"Is it far?"

"Not close but, yeah, far."

Koeun rolls her eyes mentally and decided to let him walk first and head to the back to talk to Yeri. Her best friend welcomed her in open arms and they linked arms while walking. Lami was pulled by Hina because she needed to protect the kid from being dragged with the boys with bad intentions—that is to make her much more savage than she already is.

"Koeun-ah?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm only saying this because of curiosity," Yeri says. "And I may be hallucinating for all I know but that cabin, the locked one—Cabin #7?" Koeun takes a sharp breath. Has she remembered already? Koeun shows her poker face and just hums. "Is there really a ghost there?" She asks, her face full of curiosity.

"Huh?"

"This camp is boring and I am bored. So are you, and the rest of us. That's why tonight, the two of us, let's go to that cabin." She suggests.

"Um, Yeri, I don't think that'll work." Koeun utters, looking rather unconvinced. Yeri not remembering anything was a relief, does she have to recover her memory like that? Koeun did point out how the both of them are similar, stubborn and hardheaded. She also went back to that cabin the next day to find out about Casper but Yeri doesn't need to know that.

"Why's that?" Yeri looks a bit disappointed.

"I thought you hated ghosts." Koeun points out and Yeri mentally rolls her eyes.

"Who cares? I'm here for the fun, not for the fear."

"Well, what kind of fun are you going to have if you only felt fear?"

"It's like riding roller coasters, Koeun. The more fear, the more fun."

"I have never heard of that,"

"People still go on even though they are scared of it."

"Your point?"

"Let's go to Cabin #7!" Yeri says frustratedly and maybe a bit too loudly.

Their whole team was staring at them. Their conversation was well heard. Koeun cleared her throat and Yeri only laughs nervously. 'I regret knowing you, Yeri.' Koeun silently curses in her head.

"Why would you want to go to that cabin?" Jeno asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Isn't that the haunted one?" Donghyuck mutters, recalling back to when he heard about it.

Mark sends Koeun a look whether their cover was blown and the latter only shakes her head slightly. Yeri still hasn't found out about last night, yet.

"Isn't it worth trying? It's not everyday we could see a haunted place." Yeri tries to convince the others.

"That's the best reason we shouldn't go," Hina says.

"I agree," Arin raises her hand slightly. "What if something bad happens?"

"We'll be in trouble, of course." Herin shrugs. "And aren't most of us scared of ghosts?"

"Most of us are," Jaemin glances at Hina and the girl almost punched him because she knew he clearly meant.

"Let's just drop the subject, okay?" Chan steps in and Yeri whines again, because she was being serious. Koeun shuts her up and Mark sighs silently.

"Back to this, let's work on finding the rest of the things." Mark says, pointing to the map in his hand. They were already close enough to one checkpoint. If they stopped chatting around about useless things and whatsoever, they'd be finishing the race by now.

•••••

"All your fault,"

"Mine?!"

"It's definitely yours,"

"Can we not?"

"If we didn't have to make stops so frequently, we'd be first."

"Are you saying I'm the reason we lost?"

"Stop it,"

"Calm down," Mark coaxes his teammates on their lost.

"I don't want to say it but if you didn't ask for a break every ten minutes, we'd reach here faster."

"I am not the one who spent half an hour trying to figure out how to untie a knot."

"That knot was not easy!"

"Guys, can we literally stop fighting? It's draining my energy."

"That's because you've gotten older, noona." Jeno teases Koeun and she throws him a glare.

"Do you wanna go, Lee?"

Coincidentally, all four Lees look at her, excluding Jeno who was covering his ears from Koeun's wrath.

"Okay, there, there. We shouldn't fight. Now that we know the consequences of wasting time and bad teamwork, we shall work harder and look forward to our next activity, do you hear me?" Mark controls the situation. Without constant supervision on his teammates, Mark was sure one of them was going to be murdered.

The rest silenced down, acknowledging their leader's words. He was the leader, he is in charge of them.

•••••

"Koeun-ah," Yeri pats the sleeping girl.

She woke up in the middle of the night and she is in a clear mode of wanting to go to the toilet. However, it was dark and spooky at night, especially after news before dinner that another student has gone missing. Yeri wasn't going to sacrifice herself to be the next one. She wasn't stupid. There was something unusual about their disappearance.

Yeri shakes Koeun's body violently, in need of a toilet very quickly. She hits her blanket but she didn't feel any sort of human body. She pulls the blanket off and brought out her phone. When she turned on the flashlight, she was meet with Koeun's bolster. She scrunches her face.

Where was Koeun?

And why isn't she in bed?

Yeri flashes her phone's screen light to the door and doesn't see Koeun's shoes. She sighs silently while heading outside. There was no other choice but to go to the toilet alone. Maybe Koeun went to the toilet too.

Yeri walks towards the toilet by herself. Since she was a bit scared, she was using the inner path, in between cabins. She felt more safer that way. Once she passes a familiar yet unfamiliar cabin, she stops and glances at the cabin number.

She wondered why her feet was attracted to step in front of the door.

The 7th Cabin.

•••••

2017 Dream Concert was fun but a bit mediocre especially with the shitty camera work.

There were so many EXO-Ls, SHAWOLs, CARATs and NCT stans. I loved the performances nonetheless and the fanchants. It was lit. Seungcheol was the MC and he did a great job.

I'm sorry if I haven't updated in soooo long. I didn't have any ideas at the time. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chap.

•••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.8K 30
she innocently buys 7 dolls from an old shop. what could go wrong? status : completed [✔️] © drtyhyuck 2019 All Rights Reserved. No Copyright Inten...
3K 226 10
Donghyuck tried his best to take care of Mark, whose mental state was deteriorating every day.
325K 14.1K 50
❥ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. ❀ markhyuck ❀ unedited ❀ short chapters
103K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...