The One Direction Reunion

By one_direction_foreve

One night can change your life forever. One night can make you have a feeling that you can't shake. That's... More

Prologue
Three Years Later
Lying to Aubrey
Traveling to America
Authors Note
The Studio
Finding Louis
An Apology and a Fight
Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides
Finding Niall
An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall
Investigations and More Surprises
The Argument
Authors Note
The Nap
Finding Liam
Fights and Stories
Talking to Liam
The Plane Ride
Finding Harry
Hanging with Liam
Finding Zayn
A Reunion and Story Time
A Song and the Reason
The Secret Location and the Phone Call of Forgiveness
Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon
Surprising Aubrey Part 1
Surprising Aubrey Part 2
The First Concert
The Surprise in the Bunk
Authors Note
Two Days Later
The Date Part 1
The Date Part 2
The Next Day
Late Night Talks and Amanda's First Time Out
Learning the Truth
The Heart to Heart and the Plan
Sharing the Plan
The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage
The Fight
Liam and Louis' Heart to Heart
On the Bus
Preparing for the Date
The Date
The News
Author's Note
Show Time and an Early Surprise
The Unexpected Surprise and the Interrogation
The Walk and the Fight
Authors Note
Niall
Prepping for the Interview
The Interview Part 1
The Interview Part 2
The Interview Part 3
The Bus
Midnight Chats
Management Part 1
Authors Note
Management Part 2
Talks in the Park
Back at the Bus
Liam and Ariel
Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret
Problems on the Bus
Sharing the Surprise
Author's Note
Dinner
The Phone Call
The Hospital
The Doctor's Update
Aubrey and Liam's Visit
The Group Visit
Surprising the Group
Author's Note
Surprising Niall Part 1
Surprising Niall Part 2
Fighting with Kayla
Making up with Kayla
Checking In on Liam
Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time
Authors Note
Reflections
Surprising the Crew Part 1
Surprising the Crew Part 2
Surprising the Crew Part 3
After Dinner Discussions
Author's Note
The Final Concert Part 1
The Final Concert Part 2
The Final Concert Part 3
After the Concert
Epilogue

Hanging With Liam

747 26 2
By one_direction_foreve

*Chapter 42: Hanging with Liam*

*Ariel's POV*

*Later that Night*

"Where is he? He should be back by now." I said as I paced back and fourth.

"Maybe he's having a good time." Aubrey said, trying to calm me down.

So Niall is on his first date with Kayla tonight and Louis, Harry, Zayn, Simon, Paul, Aubrey, and I are waiting in the living area of the bus, waiting for him to get back. I am so nervous. I don't know why, I literally just met the man a few weeks ago, but it feels like I have known him forever. I want him to be happy.

"But what if the date went badly." I stated.

"I'm sure it didn't go badly if he's out this late." Louis assured me.

"You're right." I said as I stopped pacing.

As soon as I stopped pacing, Niall came walking through the door, jumping a little when he saw us crowding in the small area.

"Oh, hi guys." He said in surprise.

"So, how'd it go?" I asked with a hopeful tone.

"It was amazing." He said with a small smile.

"Told you." Louis whispered a little too loudly.

"Nothing. Ignore him." I said quickly.

"Okay." He said in confusion, but then continued on. "So where's Amanda?"

"She's asleep. You're free to hang out with her tomorrow. We're traveling to the next location over night, so we should be there in the morning." Simon replied.

Niall nodded and headed to the back of the bus, probably to be with his daughter.

"I want to hear details tomorrow!" I yelled at Niall as he walked to the back of the bus.

"Well, it's been lovely hanging out with you all, but I am going to be heading off to bed. Night."
 Simon announced.

We all said our good nights and one by one each of us made our way to our bunks. I'm really glad that Niall said the date went well. I was going to be really heartbroken if it wasn't.

*The Next Day*

So, Niall is spending the day with Amanda, Simon and Paul are setting up the next concert for the tour, Liam is in his bunk, Louis and Harry are off somewhere, and Aubrey and Zayn are spending the day off somewhere. That just leaves me alone doing absolutely nothing. So, I am just sitting here watching TV in my pajama's by myself.

"Oh, sorry." I heard someone mumble, shaking me from my thoughts.

I turned my head and saw Liam walking back towards his bunk.

"You came come out here you know. You don't have to go back to your bunk." I said to him, but he was already gone.

That's when an idea came to mind. No one has really talked to Liam since we've been on the road. Well, except for Louis, but other than that, no one. I think I am going to spend the day with him.

I got up and walked towards the back towards the bunk. Once I reached Liam's bunk, I threw open the curtains to him watching a movie.

"Get changed." I said after I abruptly opened his curtain, making up jump a little.

He looked at me with a confused look.

"Don't look at me with that look. You know exactly what I said. So meet me in the front in ten minutes." I said quickly before I closed his curtain and went to go change.

*10 minutes later*

"It's about time." I said as Liam walked out in basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

Liam looked confused as I dragged him off of the bus.

"Don't worry, we're going to a place where no one will be able to find us. And by no one, I mean the fans or the paparazzi." I explained.

*20 minutes later*

After about a 20 minute walk, we found ourselves at an abandoned park surrounded by trees. I woke up at around 5:30 this morning. We were already parked in our secret location, so I went for a walk since I couldn't go back to sleep.

"I couldn't get back to sleep this morning, so I went exploring and found this place." I said as I sat on the swing.

Liam just stood there looking at the ground, not knowing what to do with himself.

"Well, don't just stand there. Sit." I said, motioning at the swing next to be.

We sat there in silence for a good fifteen minutes before I started speaking again.

"You know, the fans are going to be super excited to see you guys tomorrow night." I said.

I waited for him to respond, but since he didn't speak up, I continued.

"I bet you're excited to see your fans. I know that you did a few shows, but it's been so long since the fans have seen you. They'll be glad to have seen you all." I said.

Liam still didn't answer me, but he did do something that took me by surprise. He sat there and sobbed. I immediately stood up and wrapped my arms around him. He embraced me in a tight hug. We stayed like this for a good half an hour before Liam finally calmed down.

"Liam, are you okay?" I asked in all seriousness, looking at him straight in the eye.

Liam just shook his head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, not knowing what was going to come of it.

To my surprise, Liam opened his mouth and spoke, even if it was just one word.

"Yes." He mumbled.

So I sat there, listening to what Liam had to say, which made me cry the whole time.

"Liam, I'm so sorry." I said with great sadness.

"It's alright. " He replied simply.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here." I told him.

"Thank you." He replied.

We sat there in silence for a few more minutes before I broke the silence.

"We should probably be getting back. Everyone's probably wondering where we are." I said as I stood up.

"Probably wondering where you are." Liam mumbled also standing up.

"Liam James Payne, they are most definitely wondering where you are too." I said with confidence, which was probably not the best idea I've had.

*20 minutes later*

"Ariel, where were you, we've been calling and texting you." Louis said with concern as I entered the bus.

"Sorry, I went for a walk with Liam." I replied.

"What are you talking about Liam's in his bunk?" Harry said as Liam entered the bus.

"Oh." I heard a few people silently mumble.

"Told you." Liam mumbled before heading back to his bunk.

"You could have called or texted us. We've been sitting here for an hour waiting for you. Now we're behind schedule." Simon said in annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the boys had anything today." I replied.

"It's okay. I think you were in the room when I announced the schedule." Simon told me.

"I think I'm going to head to my bunk to lay down for a bit. Tell me when we get to the venue." I announced before going back to the bunk area.

Once in my bunk, I closed my curtain and intended to fall asleep. But once I closed my eyes, I heard faint cries. I though it might be Amanda, so I checked Niall's bunk, but she wasn't in there. So, thinking it was in my head, I went back to my bunk. But once I closed my curtain, I heard it again. Only then did I realize that it was Liam.

So I got up and walked over to Liam's bunk.

"Hey, Liam, are you okay?" I asked softly as I peaked my head in his bunk.

No answer.

"Liam, I know you're crying. I just wanted to make sure you're okay." I told him.

Liam turned so he was facing me instead of the wall. His eyes red and puffy.

"They didn't even realize I was gone." Liam sobbed.

I didn't say anything. I just climbed into his bunk and sat beside him, holding him as he cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 54 23
Gabby is 12 but she loves one direction.When she gets the chance to meet them,what happens?One hint:it involves an event that happened 12 years ago.W...
5.7K 55 34
Jessica Lewis is your typical One Direction fan...until one night at their concert in LA changed everything...read about how a simple misunderstandin...
20.3K 235 34
Devan and Steph have been best friends forever, and raised as normal girls, but one night at a One Direction concert may change all of that. They are...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...