The Prince's Hired Girlfriend

By ladyhushy

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Who are you? What are you doing in my bed?! Oh my God aaaaaaahhhhh! What did you do to m... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 15

1.4K 40 2
By ladyhushy

Mona and Dane brought the three to Liv Super Club, a premier club in the city. It started awkward when they arrived because aside from Dane, nobody knew that there will be someone else waiting for them and who will be hanging out with them too...Antonio, Dane's boyfriend for six months. Antonio arrived first so when he saw Dane approaching, he welcomed her with a kiss on the lips and a tight hug. Harry and Donald looked at each other.

"I've missed you baby." Antonio said to Dane, not caring for her companions to hear. Mona made a fake cough to get Dane's attention.

"Oh guys, I'm so sorry, this is Antonio.." Dane started saying but was cut off by Antonio.

"...Her boyfriend, nice to meet you guys." Antonio said with a smug face, offering his hand for a handshake. Mona rolled her eyes, she never liked him for Dane. Yes, he is a goodlooking man but she finds him arrogant and too possessive, in a wrong way. Sometimes she feels that he is just with Dane to show her off.

She looked at Donald and noticed the frown on his face, which confirmed Mona's suspicion that he is attracted to Dane. She thought Dane felt the same towards Donald, hence her being surprised that Dane invited Antonio tonight. The three introduced themselves and shook Antonio's hand. Mona noticed the look that Antonio gave to Hanna, which made the latter blushed. Dane looked like she regretted inviting Antonio and that made Mona shake her head. Harry was just watching Mona and admiring how adorable she looks when in deep thought. Mona noticed the smile on Harry's face and realized what he was smiling about so she gently elbowed him, which Harry returned with a smile and kiss on her forehead.

As the night progressed, the awkwardness faded. Antonio and Hanna seemed to get along and enjoyed each other's company, which Dane didn't mind and Donald is happy about because he gets to hang out with Dane without worrying about her boyfriend being with her all the time. Mona and Harry was shaking their heads because it looked like Donald and Dane are the ones who are together while Antonio is trying to pursue Hanna. Nevertheless, they are enjoying the night, drinking, dancing like crazy, singing along to the song. Mona and Dane know most of the bands playing at the bar so they are comfortable and all of their song requests were sang by them. For Harry, the night is the best party night he had been in too long and that's all because of Mona.

Harry, Donald and Antonio are enjoying watching the ladies dancing like crazy and singing along to 'Shut Up and Dance With Me'. They can't take their eyes off them, Harry at Mona, Donald at Dane and Antonio at Dane and Hanna. Harry had to sit down because he was so turned on from all the sexy dancing that Mona did with him, he needed to calm down. Same with Donald and Antonio. Donald had been dancing with Dane only no matter how many girls have been trying to get his attention. Antonio on the other hand, was mostly dancing with Hanna than with Dane. Everytime he danced with Dane, Donald is frowning like crazy. Mona noticed tho, that Dane seemed to enjoy more when with Donald. She is more herself than when she is with Antonio. She thought of talking to her about it when she gets a chance.

"Phew, that was fun!" Mona said giggling when he sat down on Harry's lap. It made Harry's heart flutter. She has the sexiest laugh and so sweet to sit down on his lap.

"I loved watching you dance and happy like that, sweetheart. I don't want this night to end." Harry said sweetly while nibbling at Mona's ear, which made Mona's body feeling hot. She hugged him to make him stop nibbling her ear.

"I have never seen anyone who dances as good as you, Missy." Donald whispered to Dane, which is sitting next to him, watching Antonio and Hanna who are giggling.

"You think they like each other?" Was all Dane could say, which earned a sympathetic look from Donald.

"Can I ask you a question, Dane?" Donald asked in a serious tone.

"Sure. What is it? Dane answered and faced him.

"Are you in love with him?" Donald asked looking straight at her eyes.

"Ummm...To be honest, I'm not sure anymore. Because if I am sure...in love with him, wouldn't I'd be furious seeing him became more interested with another girl right now? Wouldn't I be jealous as hell watching him flirt with Hanna in front of me? I mean, this is kind of confusing..." Dane tried to explain.

"You mean to say, you are not furious nor jealous? Donald asked with a smile on his face. Dane elbowed him when she noticed the smile on his face.

"Answer the question, Missy!" Donald said teasingly.

"Why do you care, nosey Brit?" Dane said half laughing.

"I just wanna know! And don't you dare call me nosey again..."

"Or else what?" Dane cut him off, now giggling.

"Or else I will kiss you in front of your boyfriend." Donald said laughing but Dane's face turned serious.

"You do want to kiss me, don't you? She asked seriously, looking straight at Donald's eyes.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Are you all enjoying out there?" The band's vocalist screamed, just when Donald was about to answer Dane's question. Everyone turned their attention to the band, yelling "Yeeaahhh!"

"Good! Because I'd like to call someone on stage. This woman is so hot that you won't only enjoy her good singing voice, but you will also enjoy just by looking at her. We can't wait to share the stage with her. Are you all ready to welcome her?" The band's vocalist added.

"Oh boy, not again. She will be furious. You need to watch this guys." Dane said laughing while Mona is looking so uncomfortable, glaring at Dane and trying to hide in Harry's embrace.

"What's going on?" Harry and Donald asked wondering why Dane is laughing so hard at Mona.

"Yeaahh! Party time!" Antonio said looking at Mona.

"Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome, my good friend, Mona Jaberi!" The lead singer screamed at the top of his lungs. Mona pretended not to hear, which made Dane laugh really hard to the point that she is holding her stomach. Harry tightened his hug on Mona. Donald is surprised but looked curious. Antonio is clapping his hands, with a smirk on her face. Hanna is surprised but started clapping her hands too. The band vocalist called Mona again, which made Mona shake her head.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." Harry said to Mona, looking worried. This made Mona got up and went to the stage. She felt weird seeing Harry's worried face. Maybe he is worried that I can't sing and would only embarrass myself? Well...I'll show you. Mona thought, she kissed his cheek and smiled before going up the stage.

"I'm going to make you pay for this Richard." Mona said on the mic while she was adjusting it which only made Richard laugh. Richard handed his acoustic guitar to Mona. Mona accepted it with grace.

"Wait..she can play the guitar?" Donald asked surprised.

"...and the piano, the violin, the cielo, the ukelele...oh and the drums." Dane proudly said.

"Seriously?!" Harry asked so surprised which made them all laugh.

"Oh yeah! You'd be surprised with the things she can do. Your girl is very talented, your highness. She's almost perfect." Dane said with a wink.

"Hello ladies and gents, listen at your own risk. Please know that I am only being forced by Richard here so if you don't enjoy this, you can all throw stones at him, not on me, alright? I'll make this clear before I start singing. I won't start singing if you all won't agree." Mona said in her most melodic voice, which earned the crowd's attention.

"Alright. Here we go...oh wait, what are we singing?" She asked half laughing, looking at Richard.

"I will leave it all to you, my friend. I'm a back up singer right now." Richard said laughing.

"Fine!" Mona said, looking like she is thinking of a song. Harry could not stop staring at her. He is falling for her even more. She looks so beautiful up on stage.

"Okay. I'm with someone special tonight. This one's for you, you know who you are." Mona finally said and started strumming the guitar beautifully. The crowd started cheering, which made Mona smile sweetly. Harry is smiling like crazy, feeling so proud of her.

🎼I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough

The crowd are going crazy. Mona sounded so good and sexy. Harry is breathless. Donald and Hanna looked at each other. Dane is cheering and couldn't be more proud of her friend, while Antonio is clapping his hands.

🎼Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

Harry is teary eyed listening to the lyrics of the song and how Mona is heartily singing the song to him. She is looking straight at his direction, never minding the crowd who are cheering at her. His heart beats more for her.

🎼I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

Harry noticed how it came from her heart when she sang those words. I will never let go, sweetheart. I have been waiting for you my whole life. He thought. He smiled at her and she smiled back. He likes this song so much and now that Mona sang it to him, he likes it even more.

🎼I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night

🎼When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now
Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

🎼I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

The song ended, Mona mouthed "I love you" to Harry, which surprised him but he mouthed back "I love you too". Mona's face lit up.

"Thank you guys. Here's another song for y'all just because I'm the happiest tonight." Mona said smiling. Richard was surprised but jammed with her anyway. Mona returned the acoustic guitar to Richard and took the electric guitar. She started strumming 'Something Just Like this' but in a jazzy version. The crowd gone crazy and started going back to the dance floor. Harry, Donald and Hanna are just amazed with what they witnessed. Dane and Antonio pulled them to the dance floor.

🎼 I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts
Spiderman's control
And Batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

But she said, where d'you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss

I want something just like this
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo
Oh, I want something just like this
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Oh, I want something just like this
I want something just like this

The crowd are jumping up and down, singing along. Harry felt like he is in another world. He can't believe how strong her feelings are for Mona. He just stood on the dance floor watching her. They stared at each other and the world just stopped like it's just him and her.

The night was so fun. It was a night that Harry, Donald and Hanna will surely not forget, especially Harry and Mona too. It was the night that they first said "I love you" to each other. They both wished the night wouldn't end but then they have to face reality again. In a few hours, are Harry's last speaking engagements and activities, the next day they will be leaving. Mona and Dane will have to say goodbye to the life they are used to and start a new one in England. They are both excited but also scared that it won't work out.

Before they part to their own suites, Harry and Mona shared the sweetest and most passionate kiss. Donald, finally kissed Dane, which Dane returned sweetly. Antonio and Hanna exchanged numbers before he left the hotel. Dane and Antonio have really a lot to discuss about in the morning. Dane planned to end their relationship before leaving for England.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 24.6K 32
Princess Lilyanne Blythe sneaks out to a party and has a one night stand. Assuming that was in the past, that one night stand stranger ends up living...
9.5K 438 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
86.8K 2K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...
15K 827 46
DISCLAIMER:: CONTENT WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT/ ABUSE/ VULGAR LANGUAGE AND MORE When the future king of Luxembourg Prince Archibald Williams is exiled...