Why Don't You Love Me -by Lar...

By larrysjoy23

The Sequel to the book "For Your Love". Now married, both Truce and Larry find themselves yet again fighting... More

Chapter 1- Deserve
Chapter 2- Both
Chapter 3- Really Truce? Or Really Larry?
Chapter 4- Telling
Chapter 5- As I Lay Me Down...(The Baby)
Chapter 6- Please Trust Me
NEW CHAPTER
Chapter 6- Please Trust Me (Full Chapter)
Chapter 7- Compass (Teaser)
Chapter 8- I Saw You (Teaser)
Chapter 8- I saw you (Full Chapter)
Chapter 9- Meant For (Teaser)
Chapter 9- Meant For (Full Chapter)
Chapter 10- Mistakes (Teaser)
Chapter 10- Mistakes (Full Chapter)
Chapter 11- Or For Worse (Teaser)
Chapter 11- Or For Worse (Full Chapter)
Chapter 12- Laurent's Truth/ Maniac (Teaser)
Chapter 12- Laurent's Truth/ Maniac (Full Chapter)
I DONT KNOW
Chapter 13- Chances Are (Teaser)
Chapter 13- Chances Are (Full Chapter)
Chapter 14- Lose (Teaser)
Chapter 14- Lose (Full Chapter)
OMG
Chapter 15- Non Tell Me This (Teaser)
WATTPAD PLEASE PUT AN END TO THIS.
ENDING
FULL CHAPTER
Chapter 15- Non Tell Me This (Full Chapter)
Chapter 16- Secret? (Teaser)
Chapter 16- Secret? (Full Chapter)
Chapter 17- Teddy (Teaser)
Chapter 17- Teddy (Full Chapter)
Chapter 18- 1st Lady (Teaser)
Chapter 18- 1st Lady (Full Chapter)
Chapter 19- Mascara/ Cover up (Teaser)
Chapter 19 (Writing)
Chapter 19- Mascara/ Cover up (Full Chapter)
Chapter 20- Drugs? (Teaser)
Chapter 20- Drugs? (Full Chapter)
Chapter 21- Occasions (Teaser)
Chapter 21- Occasions (Full Chapter)
Question?
Chapter 22- Lylah's Regret part 1 (Teaser)
Chapter 22- Lylah's Regret Part 1 (Full Chapter)
Chapter 23- Lylah's Reget Part 2 (teaser)
You guys know I saw This 😳😜😍
Chapter 23- Lylah's Regret Part 2 (Full Chapter)
Chapter 24- Larry's Forever (Teaser)
Chapter24- Larry's Forever (Full Chapter)
Chapter 25- Uncomfortable (Teaser)
Chapter 25- Uncomfortable (Full Chapter)
Chapter 26- Marriage (Teaser)
Why Don't you Love Me Chapter 27 "Let's Talk" (Teaser )

Chapter 7- Compass (Full Chapter)

374 35 22
By larrysjoy23

Why Don't you love me Chapter 7- Compass (Full Chapter)

Larry POV 

Phone Rings 

"Hello." 

"Larry Wake you ass up and open this door." 

Of course, he would come here this early. I slowly crept out of bed and stood when suddenly a pounding headache hit my skull like a shockwave. I groaned and rubbed at my temple as I sluggish my way to open my front door. As soon as I did my brother rushed right past me. 

"Oki no hug?" I joked. 

"Non I should punch you instead." 

"For why?" 

"You dumb ass forget we have workshop today?" 

"Oh shit, that's today?" 

"Yes, dumb ass it's today." 

"Why you call me all these names for?" 

"Because Larry you are fucking up ever since Bab-" 

"Lau I warn you never to say her fucking name to me brother please." 

"Larry this has to stop, please you are handling this all wrong." 

"Aw shut up Lau you know nothing," I said as I walked past him towards my kitchen. 

"Larry you hav-" 

(Female Voice) "Oh, hi Lau?" 

"Lau, you remember Jasmine right? From the dance studio," I said with a smuggled grin due to the priceless shock look on my brother's face. I mean it's not like Lau hasn't seen a naked girl before. I chuckled a little harder when my brother failed to respond to neither her or me. 

"What's the matter Lau? You never saw a naked girl before?" Jasmine joked as I laughed harder. 

"Exactly," I agreed while slapping her on the butt as she yelped a giggle and continue with cooking our breakfast. 

"Non, I just never seen a whore in my sisters in law's apron and cooking in her kitchen," Lau fired backed as both Jasmine and I instantly stop laughing and our mouths dropped. 

"Larry you gonna let him talk to me like that," she whispered as I kissed her cheek and asked that she give me and brother some privacy to talk. At that, she quickly turned around and scoffed her face at Laurent while stopping in front of him with her hands on her hips. 

"We are all whores, just some of us wear wedding rings while we are doing it." She told him while trying to walk past him only for him to stop her.  

"Change you mind frame. You non think like a winner. You know of my sister. Shame on you." He spat at her. 

"I'm not the one who said I do to her," she spat as she took off upstairs. Lau instantly turned his attention towards me and glared into my eyes.  

"Lau-" 

"Non Larry. What the fuck are you doing man?" 

"What you mean?" 

"You fucking married man. You forget that Truce is you wife-" 

"FUCK HER. YOU HEAR ME? FUCK HER." 

"Larry this is non the way man." 

"Oh yeah? I didn't fucking decide this, she left me Lau." 

"And you let her." 

"What the fuck was I suppose to do man?" 

"Go after her." 

"NON! FUCK HER. SHE RUN AWAY LIKE A BABY. LIKE SHE ALWAYS HAS." 

"Larry she was scared man. You fucking cheated on her." 

"I KNOW THIS LAURENT. BUT SHE NEVER GIVE ME A CHANCE TO FIX IT. SHE MARRIED ME RIGHT? THAT MEANS I BECOME HER LIFE. HOW COULD SHE JUST WALK AWAY FROM HER LIFE LAU? LIFE IS ABOUT MISTAKES AS WELL AS GOOD TIMES AND SHE LEAVE ME FOR 1 MISTAKE. HOW'S IS THAT FAIR LAURENT?" I yelled. 

"Larry calm down man." 

"NON! IM FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DO THIS." 

"Larry you right now calm down brother." 

"Then non mention her non more Laurent," I threaten. 

"Larry your yelling doesn't mean shit to me. It non scare me to tell you the truth you know for this. I born you and you born me. I feel you and I know you screaming because you need her." 

"NON! FUCK HER-" 

"LARRY SHUT UP," he screamed as I took a deep breath. "Now cut the shit man. You fuck up too after she leave." 

"How Brother? I am not the one who leave-" 

"Yes but you let her." 

"I non understand that Lau how the fuck could I stop an adult from leaving her marriage?" 

"If you shut up and let me explain," he spat as I swallowed my next words and decided to listen. 

"Husband and Wife, Man and woman are all different but all have a role for play in marriage. You know maman has always for taught us this Larry so non act like you non know." He spat as I rolled my eyes. "As a man, we suppose for go after what we want, right?" 

"Yes! But Maman also told us a woman has for give us something to desire and want and Truce leaving me when she gets mad is non something I for want." 

"Yes brother, I understand but the man is also the head-" 

"Yes, but the woman is also as of his compass who help for guide the man to great decisions and to his destiny. But her leaving me was her for abandoning me as a compass." 

"Larry stop cutting me off and for let me finish man," he begged as I hand gesture for him to finish. "Thank you. Now even though our compass might be broke or non in our possession, do you still not go on as a man in you quest?" 

"Maman never for teach us that part Lau where are you going with this?" 

"Larry just answer the fucking question man damn." 

"Yeah, I guess so as a man you stay strong and keep going non matter what and that is what I'm for doing man. I'm staying strong although the love of my life left me and moving on." 

"Larry you know why Mama never teach us what happens when you compass gone? Because she is a woman." 

"Wait, what? Lau, you are confusing the fuck out of me. One minute you are saying maman teach us good for telling us about compass and man story and now it sounds like you for saying that maman no have all the answers?" 

"Exactly my twin. Mama can only teach us but so much and as we grow as men it is our responsibility for try to learn and pay attention to the answers or what comes next bro." If a man continues without his compass Larry, he has a great chance of becoming lost forever and never reaching his destiny. Think about it bro," he spat while placing his hand towards his temple. We stared at each other for a minute or two until I broke our stare and looked down at my kitchen counter that was between us. 

"At least try and find you compass man. or you risk the chance of being lost forever," he spat as he turned to walk out. 

"LAURENT! I yelled as he stopped in his tracks and turned back around to face me. 

"Yes brother?" 

"And so what if the compass never comes back or I can non find it?" 

"Then you will then know that you initial quest wasn't your destiny and only then can a man move on with the hopes of finding another compass. I love you Larry." 

"I love you too Lau." 

"Find her." 

(Week Later in New York)

Truce POV

"Can I ask you something?"

"If it has anything to do with Larry Mil I'm going to punch you."

"I absolutely wasn't, but I'm curious now to know why you thought I would? after all this time. Are you thinking about going back?"

"Milan be serious it's been a year."

"So."

"So if I know my husband he has probably moved on by now."

"Did he file for divorce."

"No."

"Ok so how do you know that he isn't probably back home in Paris cutting up all of your panties because you just left the way you did?"

"Because I know he's not."

"How?"

"Because my husband is a whore and it's all over social media. Look," I said while passing her my phone. Her eyes lit up once she saw Larry with the multiple of women and the drama that loyal fans had tagged me too. I, however, choose not to entertain the drama and stood quiet. Just removing myself from each tag, one by one as they came. It was tiring. 

"Well, this really means nothing Truce. He's just taking pictures with random female is all."

"So you don't see the one at the strip club, with the half naked strippers and all those tits in his face?"

"Larry only loves your tits remember? You told me that story," she joked as I crossed my arms and glared at her.

"Yeah but I know my husband and while we were together he would be very cautious about what he post and to whom he has taken pictures with and besides there's one girl that he continues to take photos with-"

"Look at you, stalking your husband's page," she joked as I searched for a specific hashtag. "That's right girl even when you're not around you still watching that ass becau-" she joked but quickly stopped mid-sentence and gasped as I shown her the picture. The look on her face worried me. It was as if I shown her something that had troubled her. Just as it did me. It was something different about this girl in the photo then all the others. Even in Larry's eyes through the photo, I could tell.

"So you see what I see huh?" I nervously asked as Milan remained quiet. "And the hashtag reads My boo and Larry has even liked one of the photos she posted with that hashtag and-"

"Truce that's her," she yelped while cutting me off.

"That's her what?" I asked confused.

"That's her Truce. The woman that Larry cheated on you with," she confessed as I took a deep breath and swallowed to try and remain calm.

"How do you know this Milan?"

"Please Truce know that I only didn't tell you because I never wanted to see you hurt."

"You fucking knew who my husband cheated on me with and you never told me?"

"No! Yes! No! Wait! I kind of knew if that makes sense."

"It makes non explain Mil."

"Ok look remember that day when Lilo called my phone non stop and I was in one of Jame's Cycle fitness classes?" She asked as I nodded my head. "Well, before calling you guys back I stop in the locker room and overheard my ex Tiffany and her roommate discussing a French, twin lover and so I cut into the conversation but the girl never confirmed it was Larry and so I called Lau and he had no clue of the girl."

"That's normal for Laurent," I said as I rolled my eyes at the thought of Lau and women.

"Yeah I know, but this time he seriously couldn't have known her because he had never left that house the night she claimed of."

"But Larry had?" I asked as she slowly nodded her head yes. "So you mean to tell me he cheated on me the night just before he came home to me? I spoke to him that night. Wow."

"Wait Larry didn't tell you all the details?"

"I didn't give him a chance to."

"Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me you left your husband for 1 year and never let him fully explain?"

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Try to change this on me, you fucked up and failed to tell your best friend something so important."

"I threaten to tell you but Laurent begged me to keep my mouth shut-"

"Fuck what Lau says, you're my best friend you were supposed to tell me that."

"Truce I would never do anything to betray you, don't you know that?"

"Yes Mil I do but-"

"Good! So just try and understand Truce and let me finish."

"There's more?"

"Well, Laurent told me or convinced me shall I say that these groupies lie sometimes and that he has experienced this himself a time or two and he knew best at how to handle this. That he could get to the bottom of things without disturbing both you and Larry's happy marriage if need be." She finished as I rolled my eyes towards the "happy" part. "Anyway, I felt he was right but the plan was always to tell you, trust me. Had Lau not eventually told you, I sure as heck would of. You have to know that Truce."

"And I do Mil. It's ok, none of this is your fault, I'm sorry."

"But Truce aren't you glad that it was your husband who told you instead?" She asked as my pride to say yes struck a nerve in me and so I remained quiet. "And what's the deal with you leaving without all the answers?"

"Because I didn't want to hear any more."

"And so you just ran away like that, without giving your husband a fair trial?"

"Look it doesn't matter anyway, clearly Larry has moved on with the bitch," I tried to defend.

"Truce I can't believe you. What is wrong with you?"

"Shut up Mil he's the one who cheated on me and so he gets whatever comes next."

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does us part. Yes, I've been practicing," She quickly joked. But that's not the point, Truce. Again for better or for worse-"

"SHUT UP MILAN."

"No! Fuck that Truce your wrong. Go talk to your husband, are you crazy?"

"FUCK HIM. YOU HEAR ME? FUCK HIM." I screamed while tears rolled down my face. "He hurt me so bad Mil. I can't."

"Yes you can. And I know Truce but boo you aren't a little girl who should be running away whenever she gets her feelings hurt. You are a strong woman who stares the hurt in the face and tell the hurt to go fuck off, not the other way around. You are going to at times feel like you want to kill Larry because of some of the stupid shit men do," she chuckled as I took a deep breath. "Truce tell me why did you run? Truthfully?"

"Truthfully?......Because I didn't want to hate My husband."

"No! Fuck that, if you got to show him what he has pushed you too then you show him. Truce you said the keywords. That is YOUR HUSBAND, meaning it's not just you anymore. How would you have ever known if Larry could have worked hard to fix this?

"Cause at the time I didn't want him too."

"Exactly! At the time, but Truce you have to watch out about making lifetime decisions on what could have been a temporary feeling." She spat as we stared at each other for awhile. I got it and she knew I did. "I know where she works." She finished as I wiped my eyes and rose to my feet while walking past her. "Where are you going?" She asked as I stopped at the door and turn around to face her.

"To take a shower and put on my best freakum dress," I answered as she raised an eyebrow of curiosity. 

"Why such a choose of outer attire?"

"Because I know where she works too and I also know my husband is going to be there tonight," I spat with a wink as Milan smiled brightly while I opened the door of her office.

"Yes bitch," she laughed. "I'm bringing the vaseline just in case," she joked.

"AND SNEAKERS," I yelled just before the door closed behind me. 

Operation Snatch Larry ass was in full effect tonight.

Hey, guys, so I couldn't help but write out the full chapter. LOL, I hope you guys like it. Please let me know your feedback, please. It's both motivating and encouraging LOL. Love, love, love. Sincerely Larrysjoy23 A.K.A Dina.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 4.3K 46
..
58.6K 2.4K 71
Laurent and Larry share a bond that is unparalleled to others. This is a collection of one shots based on real moments of their lives caught on camer...
4.2K 311 14
** COMPLETED** Larry and Laurent Bourgeois, aka Les Twins, are the Kings of Hip Hop dancing, and tour the world to meet millions of fans. They are...
24.6K 1.4K 41
What does it mean to be truly different ? How do you deal with an extreme "affliction" as part of your life ? Larry and Laurent meet and fall in lov...