The Quarterback Still Like Me...

By afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 12

1.3K 44 6
By afiyaedwards123

Vanessa POV

When I return to campus, I see Jake by my bedroom door with a bouquet of roses.

"Hey", he says.

"Hey", I reply and unlock my door and go in with my key and walk in with him behind me. 

"Look I'm sorry for telling you that last night and-",

"For putting itching powder in Archer's bed", I add cutting him off. 

He sighs and look away, "that too", he mumbles.

"Is your mother getting rid of those presses?" I ask.

"Yeah, do you want us to go out tonight?" He smiles.

"What time?" I  reply, getting ready for my next class.

"I'll pick you up around 7", he says and I nod.

"And apology to Archer", I add and push him out the room.

"What no kiss?"

I kiss him on the cheek and shut the door.

If he wants a proper kiss he got to apologize to my best guy friend first.

***************

"Did he apologize?" Stacy asks as we walk to the cafe to get evening coffee.

"Yep he's taking me out tonight", I say and see Archer talking to a girl who hangs out with Quinn.

"Hey anchor", I say as we reach them and we did a fist bump.

"Hwy vehicle, this is Ava she's my new partner", he introduces me to the girl who frowns at me.

"Ava tell Quinn to back off from Jake or one of her favorite design bag would end up in a lake", I smile sweetly at her.

She nods,"I got to go Archer, see you later", then leaves.

"Her face was priceless, at least she's not bitchy like Madison or Quinn", Archer says.

"I still don't trust her, Jake would apology to soon", I say and he nods.

"If he pulls a prank like that again, just be expecting him to have a black eye and break nose", he warns me and I nod.

"Take photos this time so I can send it to my brother", I say and he nods.

"Come on Vanessa", Riley says and pulls me with her.

I see Jake, Aden and Austin enter and girls stare them down.

I sit down by a table and Stacy pass me my coffee as Aden makes his way across to us.

"Vanessa, are you okay?" he asks and I nod.

Jake and Archer are talking then I see Archer pokes Jake in the chest and points at me and my heart skips a beat. I see Jake clutch his fist and holding back from hitting  Archer; Archer push pass Jake and walk out the cafe.

"Wow Archer looks upset", Riley says.

"You think", Aden says and sits down.

Jake runs his hand through his brown hair and glance over at me. I smile at him and blows him a kiss.

He smirks, pretending to catch it and put a hand by his heart.

"You guys make an adorable couple", Quinn says pulling a chair to our table. 

Stacy and Riley frown at her.

"I don't need compliment, what do you want?!" I snap getting to the point.

"Oh nothing, but Archer and Ava's friendship is getting stronger I wonder what his girlfriend would do if she sees this", she smirks and shows me her phone.

It is a photo of Archer and Ava, she's laughing with her hand on his arm and he smiling warmly.

Aden chokes on his coffee and Riley spits out her own.

"You don't even know her", I say and cross my mind.

"Oh yes I do, I did a little research and her father is a designer and her mother owns a store also her twin brother your ex is in jail", she smirks as my jaw hits the floor.

"Ava wants Archer and Madison wants Caleb and I want Jake, so watch your backs you wouldn't know what might happen", she smirks and gets up.

"That bitch, she's not going to get Caleb and her slutty friend isn't going to get Archer neither", Riley says I clutch her fist.

I nod, I'm going to do everything in my power to protect Archer from any girl's claw.

________________

7:00 pm

I look in the mirror and smile, my hair is curl thanks to Stacy. I am in a blue  midnight dress with glitter resting me right above my knee with heels. I got to say I look hot and Jake would be speechless.

"Wow you look good Vanessa, that shopping Saturday really paid off", Stacy says, she's doing some homework while listening to music.

"It did", I smile. Then there is a knock on the door.

I open it and there standing is Jake.

"Let's go, bye Stacy", I say and shut the door behind me.

There are a few girls outside their dorm and is checking out Jake, but glares at me.

"Good night ladies", Jake smirks at them as we pass.

They giggle and fan themselves, I roll my eyes.

"She's so lucky to have a hot boyfriend", one of them says.

"Forget that where did she get that dress, it looks so fabulous, god I wish I had that kind of bright blonde hair", the other one whines.

My hair is dirty blonde, but Stacy highlight it a little.

Jake smiles at me, as the elevator opens and we step in, holding hands.

"Where we are going?" I ask.

"Out to the city", he replies and I sigh.

"Don't worry, you're dress for the place where we're going", he adds and kiss my hand.

I smile and put my head on his shoulder, squeezing his smooth hand.

"What did you say to Archer earlier?" I ask and the elevator doors open.

He squeeze my hand tightly then relax it.

_________________

Archer's POV

When Jake enters the cafe

After Vanessa sits down Jake, Aden and Austin enter. Aden went over to the girls and Jake approaches me.

"Look man I'm sorry for putting itching powder in your bed", he begins and I raise an eyebrow.

"I did it becaus-"

"because you were jealous", I poke him in the chest,"and couldn't stand to see me with her", I point at Vanessa.

Jake clutch his fist, I can see anger in his eyes. I push pass him and walk out the cafe, I don't need this kind of stress now.

I walk into the small park and sit on a bench then text Michelle.

Me: Hi babe, I'm missing you :)

Baby: Me too x ;)

Me: What you're doing?

Baby: Just chilaxing in the library catching up on some work

Me: Okay I'm in the park 

Baby: I bet girls are checking you out ;)

A group of freshmen walk pass me, but one winks at me.

Me: Yep, but doesn't mean I want them, I want you and only you oxox

Baby: Glad I can trust you, Jackson keeps me update with your social life so I would know if you're cheating me

Me: That's the last thing you should worry about, I LOVE YOU

Baby: I LOVE YOU TOO, video chat tonight?

Me: Sure but, I got this assignment to start on with my partner its part of my course I'm doing

Baby: Oh, what time would you be finish?

Me: It depends on how much work we put in and what time we start, I don't know how much she work she can take

Baby: She? So its a female?

Me:Yeah and I can only change next semester

Baby: Okay I trust you, but what's her name?

Me: Ava I think, she's one of the girls that hangs out with Vanessa's arch enemy

Baby: Be careful with girls like her

Me: I would, go back to your studying I'll text you later before I start my own love you

Baby: I love you too and be careful

I come out the chat and look up to see a pair of hazel eyes staring at me.

"Hey Archer, I thought you'll never finish text your girlfriend", she says.

"You care why?" I frown at her and she flashes me a smile.

"I brought the book we need to use for our assignment", she replies and place two big books on the table.

"All my books and pens are in my room", I say.

"Great then we'll go get it and head to my room, I don't share with anyone so we wouldn't be disturb", she says and gets up, struggling with the book.

"Let me help you with that", I say and got up, grabbing one of the book which is about to fall.

"Thanks, lets go", she says and we walk to the dorms.

****

"So you got no siblings?" Ava asks, we're sitting by her study desk.

I shake my head.

"I wasn't the only child before then my sister died from cancer a few years ago", she says sadly and wipe a tear from her eye.

I rub her back and she smiles at me sadly.

"Well enough of this emotional session we got an assignment to start", she says excitedly.

Wait she was jut sad just now. 

Bipolar much?

2 hours later

"There we finish the first piece, I'm going to meet my friends now", Ava says standing up and stretching with her butt in my face.

I turn red and look away.

"Here's my number if you need a late night session with the assignment", she says writing her number on a stick note,  she's facing me and her boobs and showing from the tank top she's in.

"Thanks", I say and put it in my book, then leave.

I got out my phone and see a  message from Michelle.

Baby: Are you done yet?

Me: Just finish, so now we can video chat

Baby: Can't I'm at the mall with the girls we're doing some last minute shopping, probably in two hours

"Archer some of us are going to have evening practice, around 7:30 we'll be finish", Jackson says to be as I head for my room and I nod.

Me: Maybe around 7:30, I got evening practice now

Baby: Make it 8:00, I got to shower first

Me: We'll be talking for half an hour? Because I crash into bed at 8:30 so I can get up early in the morning for training

Baby: I guess so

Me: Okay

I sigh, its getting worse.

 We barely have time for each other ever since the assignment starts and season opens soon.

I open my door and see Jake sleeping on his bed, I chuckle and shake my head.

Vanessa is lucky to have him, she should of been with me. 

Stupid fear held me back from confessing and then I met Michelle who I fell for, but I still like Vanessa even if its still a little crush.

I put on a sweatpants and T shirt with a sneakers, then leave the room.

__________________

Comment if you think its true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
678K 13K 46
[18+✔️] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...
7.4M 215K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
488K 12.3K 48
"This thing between us." He said, gesturing to the space between our bodies. "It's bound to happen. You know it. I know it." He tipped his head to t...