His Dominion

By friesbeforeguys101

(Book 2 of His Possession) (complete) The last book broke some hearts; yet we all fought through it all. Jor... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
Surprise
TEASER OF LANDON
LANDON IS UP

ELEVEN

67.2K 2.4K 227
By friesbeforeguys101

Well, no one can be happy I guess.

Jaxon

I placed the photo down and my eyes went to the stairs. I took a step closer while setting back down the photo of me and my ma. My shoes would make the wood creak but I stared at the begging of the stairs.

"Leave him alone Alfonso!" My ma yelled while I tried to run up stairs. My feet carried me as fast as they can move. I skipped two stairs but ended up tripping and falling back on him.

"You never watch again. You never touch me again!" He hissed in my ear. Tears streamed down my face while I was trying to get out of his grasp.

"If she ever screams again, you go to your room. You do not come and try to help her. You understand?!" He yelled while he gripped the back of my collar and yanked me down till I fell backwards and fell down the stairs.

I groaned and cried at the same time. I fell to my side and see my ma tied up on the chair with no shirt. I closed my eyes and went on my back trying to breathe.

She was crying and screaming for me to get up. But I couldn't.

I simply couldn't.

My eyes blinked open while I see him walk down the stairs smiling at me. I felt blood come out of my nose and some on the side of my lips. His shoes taunt me while I tried and tried to get up.

My ma screams were muffles to me.

Why can't anybody hear?

Why can't anybody call someone for help? Just for us, why?

Please, someone.

"Never again child. You understand me!" His shoe kicked at my side of my stomach making me groan and gasp for air. "You understand!?" He roared kicking me again.

He kicked me ten times.
The same spot.
I laid on my back, getting kicked over and over again while I couldn't hear anything but my groans and his huffs he would take each kick he would do. I couldn't breathe. Even I tried, I couldn't.

I felt like dying. Well...I thought I died. I couldn't feel any pain, when he kicked me. My body would move but I didn't fell anything.

When he stopped, his face loomed over mine from above. "Clean yourself up and get ready for school." He chuckled while he walked away.

I wanted to yell at him that it's night. But I didn't find the guts,or should I say air to do it.

My ma's screams is all I heard that night. Her sobs echoed through out the house at night, while I could barely move on my bed. Or should I say, the floor and a pillow.

I blinked. I swallowed harsh and took a deep breath in. I looked behind me and see Jordan laughing at whatever Denise said to Landon. I looked back to the top of the stairs and slowly walked up.

"Be good, and go asleep." He chuckled while I saw from my door as he dragged my ma away when she was asleep.

I shook my head while I looked down the hall way. I walked towards my room.

My room.

I open the door and see my old blanket still on the floor even my pillow. My candle that I used for a light while I cried myself to sleep when I heard my ma scream every night.

I rocked myself while tears streamed down my face and my hands covered my ears. I hid in the corner with the candle burning dimly.

"Please!-" a bang you can hear.

I shut my eyes while I choked the sob back. "When I say you do it, you do it! You understand me Maria!?"

"Leav-" another bang while you can hear her sobs and then another after that.

"You understand me!?"

"Yes." She whimpered while another bang came after that and then his laugh followed after.

I cried because I couldn't do anything. I was to scared to go in there and help my ma.

What a pathetic seven year old.

I shook my head again and licked my lips while I blinked away the tears. I walked further in and walked towards the box that held my candle. I walked towards it and saw my homemade journal I made out of napkins and paper clips.

I opened it.

I ran towards my room while I heard the front door open. My ma told me to run and hide somewhere he would never find me. So I did. I ran towards my window where I had some roof where I can stand still on. I slid the window closed while I told my ma to come with me down stairs, but she said she had a spot.

I didn't hear anything for awhile. But I looked down and still saw his car, but I saw my uncle.

My uncle was smirking at me from the car.

I felt my heart drop and I see him reaching in his pocket.

Oh no.

I looked around the edge of the house seeing if our neighbors were out or anywhere I can climb down and run. But when I finally found the gutter drain that's when I got pulled in.

My back fell down hard on the wood floor. My air got knocked out but I'm thirteen, I know for eight years already how to get my breathing back.

I rolled to my side but he kicked my back. He laughed at how I knocked out so quickly. Because that was the last thing I heard before I was met with the darkness.

His laughter.

I shook my head while I looked down at my writing and see dried up blood on each page I wrote on. Each tear stain that fell on to it.

I tossed the book on the box again and sighed. I ran a hand through my hair and turned around. I took a look around and then my eyes cast down to the floor next to the door.

I cried out when the whip hit against my back, while I reached out for the door handle. The whip wrapped around my arm pulling down with a smack while my cries can be heard.

My uncle chuckled at my pathetic body.

No fifteen year old should go through this I tell myself. I push my arms up so my chest can rise from the floor but that's when the door slams open and in comes the man of my nightmares.

He laughs at me and then kicks the side of my jaw. I groan when my head slams to the side. They both laugh and that's when they think kicking my limp body is the best thing they have ever done and seen.

I weakly spit out blood and gasp for air. When  I hear the crack of the whip goes off in the air that's when I know they whipped me. I don't feel pain. But I do groan when my body lifts up and goes down from each strike.

"Enough fun brother, the real fun is with my wife." He says while they both chuckle but not before they both kick each side of my head.

My forehead smacks against the cool wood floor and the door slams shut. And that's when I hear my ma scream in pain when they-

I blink and gasp. My heart pounds against my chest and that's when I hurry out of the room and out of this house. I past Jordan while she looks at me with a smile but I don't bother to look at her and hurry off to the car going to the place I would I always go to.

*****

Jordan

Me and Denise spent hours cleaning. Landon was just judging everything he'll see and then end up sneezing.

Jaxon left, he didn't tell me where he was going but I had a clue that he went to his friends. But he left after he was walking up stairs. He pasted by me like if he saw a ghost. Landon yelled at him through the phone but he ended up getting clicked on.

I ended up walking around the house and I would pick up the dusty picture frames and saw his mom and him. There was a lot of photos of her and Jaxon. Rarely I saw his dad. And I'm glad that he has less photos of him around his childhood home. But at the same time he was growing up in a nightmare.

He look so cute with no tattoos and just baby soft skin. But I walked up stairs. I walked up the dusty creaky stairs.

Landon and Denise were still cleaning while I went up stairs. I had my eyes cast down on the old wood stairs and saw drops of dried blood. They were faded, stained even. But it was still blood.

I swallowed hard but I continued to walk up stairs and walk around the rooms.

The last room was one with a blanket on the ground and a pillow with a box next to it with a candle and a paper book.

I walked towards the box and saw writing on it, and I amused it's Jaxons because his writing is somewhat like that but somewhat neater.

I opened the book and started to read.

Oh god.

*****

So. How was it?

:( I know.

Jaxon can never escape his demons even if tries so hard, they always seem to find a way to taunt him and haunt his memories.

Anyway, let's see where Jaxon head off to and what Jordan will do.

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 410 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published and only the sample chapters of the published version are available on...
221K 8.3K 41
"SAY SOMETHING!" Nikki screamed at him. "You're an asshole." "Don't curse at me." He warned but she was too angry and emotional to listen. "No! Assho...
7.8K 238 22
Book 2 in the Alpha series "Aeri?" "I missed you. I mean it. I avoided you, cried about you... made Nari and Jeno fight... 4 years passed and i still...
11M 713K 83
(Sequel to Two Gangs and a Golden Girl) *** "If you even think about touching me, I will literally rip off your arm," I growl when Xavier prowls clos...