Scars (Harry Styles and Taylo...

Galing kay Imsomewherelse

I run my fingers over my scars that still haven't faded away completely. "Someday everything will work out. I... Higit pa

Scars (Taylor Swift)
Before You Read
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Sequel
Chapter 3
Bye
Sorry
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I have a question
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Surprise!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
BIG NEWS
Chapter 19
Author Note- SORRY!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Contest
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author Note- IMPORTANT
Author note-IMPORTANT part2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author note
Chapter 33
RANT
News!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author Note
Not an update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sorry
Chapter 45
My Faith
Chapter 46
Might stop writing this story
On hold until further notice
I am done for now
I have good news and bad news
Help!
Chapter 47
The Twins
THANK YOU!!
Remake of this story?
unpublishing this

Chapter 44

2K 66 23
Galing kay Imsomewherelse

Taylor POV
Why would he do that? After driving around town I had decided to talk to him. But while I was thinking about our relationship, he was sleeping with some girl. Tears come to my eyes as I think about it again. All this time when he said that he loved me..... it was all a lie. He never meant it.

I reach my home and go to the bathroom. I open drawers and dig through cabinets trying to find it. Where is it?! It has to be here. When I last used it, I put it back. No one could have moved it! Except Eleanor. I sprint to her bathroom to look for it.

I go inside to see Eleanor holding my blade against her wrist.
"Eleanor. You ok?" she looks up at me through teary eyes and her long lashes.

"No! Taylor I love him. Everywhere I go though, he haunts me. My mistake and Louis. I constantly hear about him and some girl. I'm slowly dying." Eleanor drops the blade and sobs into her hands. I sit next to her and pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. But you guys will work it out."

"But what if we don't? Taylor he had proposed. Our future was planned out and now," her voices breaks,"it's ruined. And it's all my fault. But the worst thing is he is moving on. I want him to be happy. I do! But I've always wanted him to be happy with me." She whimpers.

"I am so sorry, Eleanor. You can't blame yourself though. Louis slept with someone first. Sure you didn't exactly help but you guys still have a chance."

"..... When the pain stop?"

"I-I don't Eleanor. I don't know."

~&~

After El stops crying we wrap up her wrists. She gives me my blade back after she finds one of her own. I know I should try to stop her from cutting but I can't. Because I do the exact same thing. The blade against your skin itself seems to help. Cutting is our only outlet. My phone lights up and I throw it across the room when I see his face. Luckily, nothing bad happens to it.

Eleanor sits in the couch with her knees pulled to her chest. After checking up on her I head to my room. I grab my blade and press it against my wrist. The blade slices through my skin making the smallest cut. But I keep going. Tears escape my eyes as I remember everything that's happened to me. All the hateful tweets to Harry. I press down hard on the blade and suddenly the blood won't stop. I hurriedly try to stop the bleeding. But it keeps coming.
"Eleanor!" I screech. Her footsteps are heard from my bathroom. She bursts through the door and sees me.

"Taylor!" She calls the ambulance while holding a towel against my wrists.

"Eleanor. Tell..... Harry. That I..... I still. Love......" my speech slows as everything begins to fade. The deep pain begins to stop and I am soon somewhere I have never been.

~&~

Zayn POV (yikes)
"Liam! Get the phone!" I scream.

"On it!" He grabs the phone from the kitchen and I hear his voice.

"What?! How? No..... is she alright? We will be there soon. Ok. Got it. Bye."

"Who was it?"

"Eleanor. Taylor..... she, she cut too deep. They couldn't stop the blood. Right now Eleanor is on her way to London East Hospital. We need to go."

"Should we tell Harry?"

"No. Don't. He wi find out eventually." I nod and grab my phone, keys, and wallet. We head out and drive as fast as possible.

We burst through the door and scan the faces looking for El. She waves us over and is holding her head in her hands. Eleanor mumbles something we can't make out. Suddenly, Louis comes through the doors. He sees El and pain flashes in his eyes. Louis quickly recovers and walks over to us with a worried look on his face. Liam shakes his head so Louis doesn't ask anything.

~&~

"Who here is friend or family to Taylor Swift?" we all stand up and she motions for us to follow. The nurse leads us to a room and gives us a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Loss?

"Loss?" Eleanor croaks.

"Not officially. There is still a chance but...." we nod understanding where she is heading with it. Eleanor goes in first and bursts into tears at the sight of our friend. Taylor's face is pale from blood loss and there are tubes sticking out from her everywhere. My eyes gloss over and I feel something wet run down my cheeks. I must have started crying but all I feel is numbness. Taylor doesn't deserve any of this. But what drove her to cut this time? Her and Harry are fine last I checked. Maybe it's hate?

I get out my phone and shoot Perrie a text. She should know about this. Taylor grew close to all of the girls. Liam gets his phone and does the same with Danielle. Hopefully they will be here soon because we could all use some support. Danielle arrives and covers her mouth in shock when she sees. She rushes over to Liam's shaking figure. Liam looks up at her with teary eyes. Danielle seems to know what to do and strokes his face. Please hurry Perrie.

Perrie finally arrives and takes in the scene. Her eyes finally land on me and that's when I notice her stomach. Its not super noticeable but is a big enough bump to be seen by someone who has a careful eye. She got pregnant? Perrie pales and comes over.
"Zayn. I need to tell you something."

"You're pregnant." I say softly.

"Yes but the baby..... it's yours." Suddenly, everything starts spinning and it all goes black.

~&~

"Zayn?" My eyes flutter open and I see Perrie above me. "You ok?"

"Yeah. Had a crazy dream though. You said that you were pregnant with my kid." Her face falls and it hits me. It wasn't a dream. That's why I had passed out. "Shit. No, Perrie it's not......"

"It's fine. That's why I broke up with you. The baby."

"Why?" I stroke her stomach carefully.

"I was scared." She admits.

"It's ok. I will support you guys. Promise. When is it due?"

"In 6 months." I can't believe so much as happened in just four months.

"That's amazing." I press my lips against hers and kiss her gently. We are pulled back into reality when Liam starts yelling for a nurse.

"Someone! Nurse! What's happening to her?" Everything seems to happen fast. Her heart rate picks up to the point where it seems dangerous. The doctors rush in and force us to leave. After that everything is a blur. I hear shouts all around me and someone tugging at my arm but all I can think about is how I might loose one of my best friends. It all becomes to much and I sit down. I take deep shaky breaths and Perrie takes my hand.
"Hey. It's ok. They are going to figure this out."

"But what if they don't? Taylor is one of my closest friends..... what if she..... D-dies?" I whisper the last word.

"Don't think that way. We have to stay strong. For Taylor." Perrie says. I pull Perrie into my lap.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Will you be mine again?"

"I would love to." Perrie smiles. We all wait for the doctors to come out again but eventually give up and head home. I ask Perrie to stay the night and she nods. Although no one says it we are all thinking the same thing. How is Harry gonna react?

That night Perrie and I lay in bed thinking when Perrie taps my shoulder
"Zayn?"

"Yes baby?"

"Do you think Taylor will be alright?"

"I hope so." I kiss Perrie and soon I deepen the kiss. Her hands tug at my boxers. "Wait. Is it safe for the baby?"

"Yeah. The doctor said I might become more hormonal and needy so this would be perfectly normal." She says. I nod and we continue.

The next morning I wake up to a hard in after a very..... eventful dream. It doesn't help that I am pressed up against Perrie.
"Zayn!" Perrie moans in her sleep. "Yes! That's it. Right there." Looks like I'm not the only one.

"Perrie. Babe. Wake up," I say and shake her body lightly.

"Hm?"

"You have a nice dream?" I smirk.

"Shit." I just laugh.

"Don't worry. I have a hard one right now." Perrie smirks.

"I could help with that."

"And I'm fine with that." I say before pulling her naked body close to mine and kissing her roughly.

~&~

Perrie and I get dressed after we finish. That was an awesome way to wake up. There is a pounding at my door and whoever it is won't stop. I open my door annoyed.
"What- Harry?"

"What's wrong with Taylor?"

"It was all over the news. She was seen being driven to the hospital in the ambulance."

"I'm not sure to be honest. Blood loss for cutting but we don't know why." his face pales.

"It's my fault. What hospital?"

"London East." He thanks me and dives off. Huh.

I go back to the kitchen and Perrie hugs me.
"Who was at the door babe?"

"Harry."

"Oh. Did he....."

"Yeah." Perrie sighs.

"Poor boy."

"He must be worried sick." Perrie rests her head against my chest and I smile to myself. I have her back. And I won't let her go this time.

Perrie and I decide to go to the beach since it is warm out. I don't want Perrie to stress because of the baby. But with everything happening..... maybe it might help it we distance ourselves from it all for a bit. I change into some swim trunks and dig around for a bathing suit that Perrie can wear. I finally dig out and old one from when we first started dating.

"Here." I say. She tries it on but won't fit anymore. "We can head to a store." I suggest. She nods and we go bikini shopping.

We go into a store and she looks around. Perrie finds a bikini and tries it on. She comes out so show me and I groan internally. Even pregnant she is sexy in a bikini. Or maybe it's just because I haven't had sex before last night.

"You look great babe."

"Really?" I nod.

"One hundred percent sure. Now lets head to the beach."

~&~

After a couple hours of swimming we get tired and lay down in the sand. I pull her close and she cuddles into my side. She messes with my hair and I chuckle when a little boy runs around being chased by his mum.
"That will be us someday." I tease.

"Hopefully, we will be able to container kid better." she says playfully. The parents glance at us and frown when they notice Perrie's belly. It isn't super noticeable but can still be seen. Perrie frowns and looks away from them ashamed.

"Hey. Ignore them. It's my fault I forgot protection." She just looks away. I sigh. "It's ok. I love you no matter what others think. You know that right?"

"Yes. But....." she sits up,"Everyone always stares if I wear tight fitting tops or dresses and gives me judgmental looks." I sit up and pull her into my lap.

"Ignore everyone else. What matters is thy we have each other." She nods and I kiss her softly. "Lets go home and get dressed. We can go visit Liam and the boys. Hopefully they have updates." Perrie nods and we head back to my flat.

We arrive at Liam's and knock. Liam answers the door looking tired and stressed. "Liam? Who's at the door?" We hear Danielle call out.

"Zayn and Perrie. Come on in you guys." Perrie and I follow him inside and take a seat in the living room.

"How is Taylor?"

"Not well. Danielle!"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for helping me out."

"Welcome." I look at Liam's tired appearance. Poor guy. He is too caring. Liam is really worried about Taylor, Perrie, Harry, and so many other things right now. We are working on our new album Midnight Memories, too. That just adds to the stress. Liam pecks Danielle on the lips surprising Perrie and I.

"Are you....?" Liam blushes and Danielle smiles.

"Sort of. Not official yet. I want to make sure it will be ok after Taylor is better, you and Perrie are better, there is less stress......" I not understandingly.

"Danielle take care of him. He is gonna go crazy without you." I say trying to lighten up the mood. Danielle cracks a small smile and nods.

~&~

It's been nearly a week and Taylor is still sick. Harry won't leave her side, Liam is still super stressed, Eleanor is blaming herself, Louis is being Louis, and I am trying to keep Perrie from getting to stressed. Although we are back together, it seems like send is always the solution. Her hormones are sky rocketing so whenever we fight she just ends up sucking my dick until I fuck her. For example, three days ago we had an argument over her mood swings......

~three days ago~

I give Perrie the crisps she asked for and she smacks them away. They fall on to the carpet covering the floor in crumbs.
"Perrie!"

"What? You are trying to make me fatter than I already am or something." She gripes.

"You need to handle these mood swings better Perrie."

"It's not my fault!"

"It's not mine! I do everything I can but t just makes you upset more! You are happy one minute and ask me to do something. I do it for you and suddenly you are pissing your pants you're so mad!" Perries sighs and palms me through my pants.

"I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you?" I fight the urge to say yes.

"Perrie...." she slides my pants down to my ankles and takes me into her mouth. "Fuck. Ok. Fine." She smirks and we head to the bedroom to finish.

~present time~

She thinks she can fix it all with sex. I tried to tell her how I felt but we ended up, and big surprise here, having sex. Perrie just said she was sorry and it was the hormones. Then we had sex like ways. It's annoying honestly. But I can't tell her no. I love her too much. I don't know if strippers have this much sex a day. No matter what I do, Perrie wants to fuck. The other day I was sitting in the living room watching TV. Perrie came in and straddled me. She stared to grind me and we fucked again. I was fixing lunch and she came up behind me. She put her hands down my pants and I took her on the counter. That's all she seems to want nowadays.

"Zayn!"

"Yeah?" Perrie comes into the kitchen.

"Can we please? I need it." she begs.

"Again? We just did it on the floor like an hour ago."

"Please?" she looks at me pleadingly.

"Fine." she smiles and pulls me to the bedroom.

Perrie rides out her high and looks at me.
"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. You're pregnant. It's just that you act like sex is always the answer. I know you will act a little different when you are pregnant but I wish you would at try." I say softly.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just so hard. I love you. You know that right?"

"Of course." I peck her quickly and grab my buzzing iPhone.

"Hello?"

"Zayn. It's Taylor."

"What?!" I motion for Perrie to get dressed and she nods getting out of bed.

"She is awake."

~&~

We drive to the hospital as fast as possible. We receive a speeding ticket but we don't care at this point. I take Perrie's hand and go inside the hospital nervous of what might happen. The first thing I hear is crying and screaming. Perrie and I glance at each other confused.

"Let me see her!"

"No, she doesn't want to see you right now. It would just make things worse." Liam say trying to console Harry.

"Zayn," Harry spots us,"shouldn't I be allowed to see my girlfriend?"

"Well, from what I know she isn't your girlfriend. The news was talking about it. You were seen with Diana at your house and then talked about how Haylor was over." Harry's face falls.

"They already said we broke up?"

"Who?"

"Management. I have to date Diana. They said after a few days Haylor would be nothing. It would be over. I didn't think it would happen do soon though."

Perrie sits next to Danielle and they start talking. I take a seat and we wait for the doctors.

A/N: hola! So I'm bored and I decided to update during class. :) Kik my anyone!!! It's @like_a_girl I'm so bored.....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

980K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 45K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
189K 5.9K 47
The first of a two-part series
481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.