Star Trek Reader Inserts

By KobayashiMarue

I kinda like doing these reader insert/one shot things so I thought to give this a try. Complete! Guys it's t... More

Accidentally- James T Kirk
Uncertain- S'chn T'gai Spock
My Lass - Montgomery Scott
Сладкие Мечты (sweet dreams)- Pavel Andreievich Chekov
En Garde -Hikaru Sulu
Well Great -Leonard McCoy
Never Again- Kirk
I Told You So - Spock
Get Back Here-Scotty
Jester - Chekov
So Far So Good - Sulu
It's A Date - McCoy
QUICK LOOK! An ugly picture of me!
Challenge Accepted - McCoy
Just Relax - Kirk
Cold Toes - Chekov
Fine By Me- Scotty
With Bated Breath- Spock
With Bated Breath - Spock (part two)
Don't worry - Sulu
Don't Worry- Sulu (part two)
Against Regulations- McCoy
Not Without You- Chekov
Not Without You- Chekov (part two)
Butterfly Kisses - Kirk
Are You Crazy - Scotty
Junior Cadet - Sulu
Wait, What?- Spock
Beats Me- McCoy
Painful Confessions - Spock
Happy Birthday - Kirk
I Don't Mind - Chekov
Beating And Shouting - Scotty
Idiot - Sulu
As You Were - McCoy
Just Shut Up - Kirk
Gently- Spock
Riiiiight- Scotty
Kelvin Pod- McCoy
Get Off- Kirk
Get Off- Kirk (Part Two)
Let It Out- Spock
Anything -McCoy
Comfort- Kirk
Massage - Spock
My Dove - Chekov
Are You Crazy- Scotty (part two)
Excuses- Spock
Doctor Jones - Bones
It's A Sign- Chekov
Nicknames- Scotty
Cry Baby- Bones
By All Means- Sulu
Please- Kirk
Report To Engineering- Scotty
Love Triangle- Kirk
Fear Not - Spock
You-Spock
Remember - Bones
Deliverance- Kirk
Deliverance- Kirk (part two)
Check up-McCoy
Déjà vu - Scotty
Oops- Kirk
Not Alone- Spock
Five More Minutes- Kirk
Déjà vu- Scotty (part two)
Five More Minutes- Kirk (part two)
Beating Heart- Spock
Forgive Me- Kirk
Perfect - Spock
Lullaby - McCoy
Plague - Scotty
Race- Sulu
Cherish- McCoy
Coincidence- Kirk
Beautifully Strong - Chekov
Cold Shoulder - Spock
Try Again - McCoy
Monster- Khan
Stay- Spock
Coincidence- Kirk (part two)
Love Story- Spock
Thrillseeker -Scotty
Fullmetal-McCoy
Postcard- Spock
Echo- Scotty
Home Sweet Home- McCoy
Epiphany- Spock
Protocol- Kirk
Change - Chekov
Postcard- Spock (part two)
The Blow- Kirk
Cryo Cure- McCoy
Make 'Em Dance- Sulu
Beam Me Up- Scotty
Partner In Crime- Kirk
Whisky Lullabies- Spock
Marry Me, Damn It- McCoy (100!!)

Lullaby- McCoy (part two)

3K 101 19
By KobayashiMarue

Clara held up her toy pirate ship and made sounds of canons firing as she moved it around in the air. You had a ghost of a smile on your face as you watched her with glassy eyes. Your husband just left for his first normal shift in a while and it felt amazing waking up with him next to you then having the three of you all sitting at the table for breakfast, together. Well, four of you.

You placed your hand on your oversized belly and rubbed it absentmindedly. Leonard had stopped checking on the little one so he could train the second doctor and other nurses on board in hopes of them being able to take over while he was home with you and the newborn. When they come. So, naturally, you asked to not know the gender in hopes of it being a surprise. Leonard agreed as well though he had a strong feeling it was going to be a boy.

Leonard ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the young man sitting on a bio bed, cradling a broken arm. The off-duty nurses stood around in a circle, ready to witness primitive practices of setting a broken bone. But it wasn't from choice. The second doctor on board had misplaced the new shipment of medical supplies in one of the many storage rooms, hence his reason for being absent.

But right now, Dr. McCoy appreciated the sudden change in practice and used it as a distraction from the worry about the supplies missing that will be needed in your delivery that you should have had by now.

"Now, the trick to this is that you have one chance to do it right. If it is set wrong even our equipment can't fix it." He looked at the young man almost apologetically before grasping his hand and upper arm. "It will hurt worse than jamming your toe on a corner but it will feel better faster."

Quickly and without much warning to anyone he pulled the boy's arm and he let out a yelp of pain but sure enough his eyes widened as the pain quickly lessened to an annoying dull ache. A nurse came over and wrapped it with some stay boards and put it in a sling. Then, with what supplies that were not misplaced, McCoy relieved what pain he could for the boy then turned to the nurses to make sure they understood.

At the rate things were going that morning, Leonard had a feeling it was going to be a long next few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You picked up a small blanket and placed it as best as your belly could allow over your daughter as she passed out on the ground, her hands grasping old Tinker Bell and Peter Pan figurines. You smiled as Clara sighed contently, her dark locks splayed around wildly. You wished to kiss her forehead but didn't want to risk not being able to get back up again.

You made yourself busy by cleaning up around the apartment room while your little pirate slept soundly, making small lists of things you needed your better half to do. You were in the middle of making lunch when you felt little hands wrap around your leg. Glancing down you smiled at the sweet tired eyes that blinked up at you.

"Mommy? Is your belly going to pop?" She yawned and poked your said belly.

You let out a laugh, patting the counter next to you for her to sit on. Eagerly taking the opportunity to climb things, she sat down, swinging her legs as she watched you cook. You leaned over and kissed her forehead this time and she giggled.

"I feel like I will pop but not until the baby is ready."

Clara reached over and took a chocolate chip from the bag as you placed some in the pancake batter. "Daddy is worried."

Your hands stilled at her quite words. "I know sweaty but he's a doctor so he needs to worry."

"Will it hurt?"

"Maybe."

"Am I going to have a brother or sister?"

"Don't know yet." You angled your swollen stomach to your daughter and nodded to her. "Go ahead and tell them to hurry up. You want to meet them."

Clara giggled as she leaned down and placed her lips against your shirt, making a wet mark as she spoke to them as best she could.

"Mommy and daddy are waiting for you! And I want to show you my pirate ships!"

The both of you laughed. Clara patted your belly and you got back to finish making lunch. Clara had finished setting the table as best she could when she suddenly felt large arms wrap around her from behind and lift her, rough, prickly kisses pressing to her cheeks.

"DADDY!!!!"

You turned with platefuls of food in your hands to see Leonard and Clara laughing as he tackled her with kisses. If someone had asked you six years ago to look at the stoic doctor and tell you that he would be the father of your children and would be down for kissing and laughing and singing with his little girl, you would have called them crazy. But now you couldn't imagine him any other way than loving and extremely sweet on you and Clara.

You set the plates on the table and wiped your hands on your large tummy. Clara wiggled out of her father's grasp and he kissed the top of her head before she scampered off. You were about to call out for her to not go far, that lunch was ready, but your lips were quickly covered with your husband's, his arms wrapping around you lovingly. Or as lovingly as he could with a beach ball between you two.

"You're home early. How did the shift go?" You said between kisses.

Leonard smiled against your lips. "Blessedly short."

Leonard loved your wide body in his arms but he was growing increasingly worried for you. It has been almost a month past your due date and even then, he can't find the extra delivery supplies he had ordered. But he wasn't about to tell you that. Instead, he gave you sweet kisses.

You placed your hands on his chest and laughed, pushing him away just enough to look him in the eyes. He looked a bit worried but he smiled at you as his hands moved from your arm down to your belly. He bent down and kissed it, making you place your hands in his hair and laugh. When he stood, you draped your arms around his neck lazily.

"Well now that I have you here why don't you go grab our child you just wound up and we can eat."

"Gladly." He kissed your nose and lazily dragged his arms off your body as he called out to his Pirate Princess.

You smiled at the little giggles you could hear but suddenly clutched your middle. Pain shot up your back and pooled in your middle as you hissed, your face contorting in a wince. Doing your best to breathe normal, you sat down hard in a chair, leaning against the table with your arms as you rest your head on them. This wouldn't be the first time you felt this and you had a feeling this wouldn't be the last. The sound of Leonard and Clara nearing made you snap up and straighten up things. You didn't want them to worry.

But it was too late. Leonard was beyond worried when he caught you leaning against the table, your breathing labored. He tickled Clara to draw her attention away from her ailing mother but his eyes stayed fixed on you. All he wanted to do now was do whatever it took to take your pain away. If only that darn baby would come out.

Clara jumped from his arms and ran to the table, stacking her plate with food. Leonard gave you a sweet smile and a kiss before he too started to fill his plate, helping Clara with the syrup and making sure to make drowning noises as the pancakes disappeared under a layer of sweetness. Clara giggled and you smiled, suddenly extremely glad that you fell in love with the stoic doctor who no one thought would make faces at his four-year-old daughter as she ate lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy!"

Leonard groaned. "What is it?"

Clara leaned into her father's face as he rubbed his eyes with the heel of his hand. She reached over and poked his nose then rubbed her face in his chest. Leonard couldn't help but chuckle at her. But his smile fell as she spoke.

"Mommy is on the floor in the bathroom. I think she fell asleep."

Leonard shot up, making Clara call out in surprise as he picked her up. Quickly he reached the bathroom and peeked inside, not wanting Clara to see any more than she already had. His heart sank at what he saw.

There you were, slumped on the floor like you had been searching for something under the counter but fell asleep. But the water and faint traces of blood between your legs made his skin clam up. Gently he placed Clara on one of the living room couches and touched her nose.

"Daddy needs to take mommy to the doctor. Can you wait here for Nyota?"

Clara cocked her head to the side. "Nota? But aren't you a doctor, daddy?"

You moaned and Leonard closed his eyes as he tried not to let his mind think the worst. Right now, he needed to make sure Clara won't run off and get lost.

"Sure am, doll. But the baby is coming and we need to get mommy to the hospital. Nyota will be here soon alright. Just like we talked about." He pulled out his communicator and gave Nyota the heads up.

Clara looked over in the direction of the bathroom. "Well tell mommy to come back soon. We were going to paint nails."

Leonard gave her a tight smile and kissed her forehead. "For sure kiddo. Stay put."

"Yes, daddy."

Glad she understood, Leonard rushed to your side. You were sitting up clutching your stomach as your breathing came in gasps. He reached up and stroked your hair back, feeling your face as you leaned into his touch.

"Hang in there (Y/n), you are doing great." Leonard's whispered words sent warmth through your pain ridden body.

"C-c-clara?"

"Shhh. She will be watched over. Nyota is on her way. Can you stand?"

You reached out and took his hands as he helped you to your feet but your knees gave away. Without missing a beat, Leonard wrapped his arms under your legs and held you to him as he rushed out of the room. Nyota passed them in the hall only sparing you a smile and two enthusiastic thumbs up before she saw to Clara.

Leonard called out names and for room as he entered the Med-Bay. You were striking a fever as you tried to keep from pushing the baby out in your husband's arms. He laid you gently on a bio bed and kissed your forehead.

"You are amazing (Y/n)." He gave you a smile before yelling behind him for your health stats and a knee drape. He turned back to you and brushed hair from your face as you rode with another contraction. "(Y/n) you are the strongest woman I know. Hang in there."

He turned to leave but you grabbed his hand. "Leonard, I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's bring this lazy babe into the world." He gave you a wink and you laughed weakly before another contraction hit.

Five hours and fourteen minutes later Eugene Leonard McCoy was born with a whole head of hair and a strong pair of lungs. He was smaller than your stomach eluded to but he was healthy and resting in your arms. Leonard had been surprisingly calm but extremely encouraging during the whole thing. He knelt next to you as he stroked your hair and kissed his son's head.

You turned your face and he gave you a gentle kiss, smiling against your lips. He pulled back and you glanced down at Eugene. "Clara will be excited to have a real pirate for a brother."

Leonard chuckled as he stroked the dark birthmark that covered Eugene's left eye. He cooed and moved his fingers around his father's thumb. "She will jealous if anything."

Clara came bounding in, Nyota trailing behind her giving you an apologetic smile. Your daughter scooted up her father's back like a monkey and let out an exaggerated gasp as she spied her brother.

"He's a boy!" She explained. You and Leonard laughed, nodding, but Clara wasn't finished. "He has his own eye patch?! Mommy, I want an eye patch. But on the other side so you don't get us confused."

You and Leonard laughed, Clara, joining in so she didn't feel left out. Soon she moved over and sat next to you and took a turn holding Eugene. You leaned into Leander's chest as he leaned on the bed on your other side, looking down at his growing family. He bent down and kissed your head.

"I love you, my amazing wife."

So.....I am back!!!!! I had so much fun it's not even funny. Well, a lot of it was funny but just know that I have loads to up load haha so thank you so much for all the love and attention my books have gotten while I was gone. I hope you all have been alright and that school is over for a nice long break ;) I love you all and can't wait to show you what else I got done while I was done. ENJOY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.9K 200
Imagines between the reader and various Star Trek characters. The characters I mainly write about are Chekov, Bones and Kirk but I can write about ot...
5.6K 136 11
I've been part of this fandom for awhile now... An embarrassingly long time. I've decided to put on my seat belt and actually be committed to writing...
6K 218 12
𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙏. 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙭 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙚-𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡 ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ______________ 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙠 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 ______ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 �...
734 23 13
Are you looking for a brief and romantic outer space adventure? Well, Scotty will gladly beam you into this book of short stories based on Star Trek...