Gravity Heroes

Por HarlieKreiger

(Wendip) (Mabcifica) A few months after the Mystery Twins head home from Gravity Falls, Mabel gets a call fro... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 29

27 1 0
Por HarlieKreiger

Gravity Falls

Tambry's Lair

Tambry is sitting in front of a bank of computers typing away, so far other than looping the video feed at the school she hasn't had to do much for the gang down in Piedmont, so she has been trying to find out anything about this Dr Nuit that Nate swears drew blood from him at the hospital. So far she's combed the hospital records and so far she hasn't found anything. There isn't even a Dr Nuit in the state Oregon from the records she's checked. She thought of going ahead spreading out her search, but really what would be the odds of a doctor from out of state coming to a backwater town like Gravity Falls.

"Well have you found anything?", Nate asked for the fourth time since he and Lee showed up this morning.

"Nothing," Tambry replied, "There's not one in the whole state."

"What?", Nate asked, "None at all?"

"Whoa man, must have been a vampire that sucked your blood." Lee said jokingly.

"After everything we've heard from Dipper and what we've seen don't joke about that," Nate said with a shocked look, then he rubbed his chin looking thought fully. "Then again."

The Bunker

"So yer sayin' that Dipper wants ta turn the Bunker here inta a base ta work out of for his lil group?" Fiddleford stood looking around at the underground zone.

Ford was cleaning up the cryogenics room as he spoke, "If they are gonna continue with this foolishness, I'd really want to make sure they are properly prepared and have a place to feel safe. Plus this way Charger won't always be seen coming and going from your place. With your reputation of creating mechanical contraptions, I'm surprised you weren't suspected after the first sighting."

"Why, shucks. I see your point," Fiddleford said as he pulled off his hat, "Well con-sarn it, we'll have ta either move the CHARGER unit recharger down here or build ah second one."

"One of the first items Dipper wants done is for us to find a new place to put the cryogenic capsules," Candy said as she started, "Preferably with recessed power cables as to keep people from accidentally unplugging them."

"Well several of the tunnels down here are dead ends, I'm sure we can find one with enough space to host the cryo-tubes.", Ford said as stopped working and began to map out the bunker in his head, "We also could easily put in a bedroom for each of them, a training room, a computer station for Tambry, a kitchen, a laboratory," Ford kept muttering to himself as he started walking down one of the tunnels.

Piedmont, California

Warehouse district

"Alright Charger are there any skylight or doorways on the roof that we could use?", Shifter asked as he and Wildbill were watching from the opposite ends of the alley they were in. The plan was to if possible come in from the top and try to gain the element of surprise.

"None that I can see, it looks like the only access to the roof is from a fire escape ladder on the back of the building. We may have to go in through one of the doors," Charger called back.

"I'll try to ghost in and see if I can find another entrance," Will O' offered.

"Forget that. I say we just bust in there and rush them before they know what's hit them," Freerunner responded as he paced up and down the alley.

"No we need to have a plan," Shifter said as he tried to figure out the best way to enter the building.

"Fat lot of good that usually does you," Freerunner muttered antsy to get to the fight.

"What was that?", Shifter asked as he turned towards Freerunner.

"Guys, guys. We need to be level headed here," Flux spoke stepping in-between the two, "Save the aggression for those who deserve it."

"You're right," Shifter said as he went back to the front of the alley, "Alright here's what we're gonna do. Glamur, Charger, Freerunner, and Flux go try the back door. Will O', the Desperado there," he said pointing to Wildbill, "and I will take the front. Once inside we work our way towards the middle and take down anyone in the way. Any Questions?"

Freerunner and Flux were all ready down at the other end of the alley motioning for Wildbill to meet up with Shifter. Glamur started to head that way but looked back at her brother before she continued on to the end. Will O' met him and once Wildbill arrived they headed towards the front entrance. Once they made it to the door, Shifter put his hand to the door and shifted his hand into the lock to make a key. Once the door was unlocked they made there way into the abandoned warehouse building.

"We're in." Shifter said as he tapped his earbud.

Meanwhile at the other end Charger landed as the other three made it to the door, Glamur was all set to try and unlock it with a bobby pin when Flux just turned the handle and opened the door. Just inside there was a hallway that seemed to lead into the main warehouse.

"Spoilsport," Glamur said as she stuck her tongue out at Flux.

"Ok. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but am I the only one who thinks that was too easy?", Charger asked as she was the last one through the door.

As soon as she finished saying that six guys with guns stepped into the hallway they were in and opened fire.

"You had to say that," Flux said as he and Charger started towards the men shooting. Charger was on the far right of the hall while he ran up the left side.

"Nbhgrx Hsrvow!", Glamur called out as she and Freerunner ducked behind the shield that she created in the middle of the hallway.

Most of the bullets seemed to flying wide of the two heroes rushing at the gun men. Seeing the progress the others were making Glamur pushed the shield forward and the two behind it moved forward as well. Charger raised her left hand and let loose a Tesla blast towards the guys that seemed to be making the most shots that connected with Glamur's shield. One fell to the ground twitching, but the other ducked back behind the wall so she punched through the corner of the wall and grabbed him and quickly jerked her hand backwards slamming him head first into the wall.

Flux neared the end off the hall when he heard "Duck" and felt someone pushing on his shoulders, as he looked up he saw his brother had leapfrogged over him and tackled two of the gun men. He grabbed a third and crushed the barrel of the punks gun. He then delivered an uppercut sending the guy flying. Freerunner on the other hand had already gotten back to his feet and kicked on guy in the head, before punching the other as he tried to get up.

Glamur dropped the shield and yelled, "Yivzpwldm!" at one of the guns causing it to rust nearly instantly. She then sprung forward while the man was trying to figure out what had happened and kicked the gunman right in his mid-section. Once he was bent over she delivered a right hook that knocked him to the ground.

At the same time at the front of the building the door the group entered was separate from the loading and seemed to house some of the offices. Will O' and Shifter moved together checking the offices as they went, while Wildbill stayed back watching for any surprises. They had just finished with the third office when they heard the gunfire. Without thinking Shifter suddenly ran off towards where he thought his sister was in danger passing the final office. He no sooner made it to the end of the hall before he took a baseball bat to his gut. The punk who connected the blow went for a second hit only for it to be stopped by the handle of an ax. Will O' grabbed the bat and jerked it and the punk over Shifter against the opposite wall.

Two guys popped out from the last office and were attempting to jump them from behind only to have Wildbill tackle them. He decked the guy on his left and threw the other guy head first into the door they had just came through.

As Shifter stood up another two goons rushed towards him, when the first got with-in range he threw a straight kick into the man's mid section. As the other man swung the pipe he was carrying, Shifter brought his arm up and blocked the swing at the guys wrist. He quickly grabbed the arm and brought it down across his knee that resulted in the pipe falling to the floor. The goon tried to bring up his knee to Shifter's gut, only for it to not be there but for a pointy coned little man standing in Shifter's place. "I always wondered if this would work.", Shifter said as he jumped cone first into the goons crotch. The man screamed in an octave higher then should be humanly possible. As he hit the ground Shifter, back in his regular form, sent a strong kick across his jaw knocking him cold. By then the other guy was behind him and attempted to take another swing at him only to catch the flat end of an ax across his nose.

"Thanks," Shifter said to Will O', "that's another one I owe you."

"Eh, who's keeping track anyways," Will O' said with a smirk as she checked over him to make sure he was fine.

They turned to look for Wildbill and saw him coming out of the office the two goons he tackled had come from. There was only one of the goons still in the hall.

"You ok?" Shifter asked his godfather.

"Yeah, the one I punched apparently had a stronger jaw than I thought. As I was checking on his friend he pushed me through the doorway and we fought in there for a moment." Wildbill said as he put his hat back on and straightened the brim.

"Well let's get on with this," Will O' said as she led them down the hall.

Gravity Falls

Mystery Shack front lot

Both Soos and James were standing in shock as they looked back and forth between the two people in front of them. "When, how, why am I just learning about this?" was all Soos could think to say.

Remembering his cover story, James looked over to his 'Grandmother' and asked, "Is this why you brought me here Grandma, am I here to meet my grandfather?"

Hearing this seemed to shake Stan to the core, "Wait, Gillian, is this true? It wold explain the year you spent with your sister in New England."

"Stan, we were only married for 6 hours and not even under our own names cause you were banned from Atlantic City," Mrs Ruperts came back with.

"Yeah, but only after we were together for nearly seven years. Eight if you count the one you spent with your sister.", Stan fired back, "Man I could've had a child and a grandchild all this time and never known it."

"Stan, if anything he's would be you step grandchild. His father grew up with my sister and he was eight when we met." She said getting into his face.

Soos readied himself in case he had to pry the two of them apart.

"You mean the entire time we were together you had a kid and you never told me," Stan said as he got angrier and started to pull back his arm.

James looked ready to run over and deck Stan before he could get physical with his mentor.

Stan suddenly smiled as stopped himself, "Ah, hell you know I'd never hit a lady."

"I know," Mrs Ruperts said as she pulled him into a big hug, "you big softy. I used to have to do it for you. Ha."

"Yeah, you did.", Stan said he hugged her back. After they broke apart he asked, "So what have you been up to for the last twenty years?"

"Oh, just traveling the world and visiting old friends," She said with glint in her eye.

Piedmont, California

Heritage Memorial Hospital ER

Elaine Pines walking from room to room checking on her patients, when a doctor comes up to her, "Hello Nurse Pines, I'm covering for Dr. Corazon. His sister had a heart-attack last night and he flew out last night to be with her, I'm Dr. Claire Nox. I've been told you're the head ER nurse for this shift."

"Oh no. I'm sorry to hear about Enrique's sister. It's good to meet you, Dr. Nox. I just wish it had under better circumstances.", Elaine said shaking her hand, "So how do you know Enrique?"

"Enrique and I went to school together. I heard of the tragedy, so I volunteered to come cover his shifts. Normally I work at St Brigid's," Dr. Nox said.

"Elaine, we have an auto accident victim coming in now," one of the other nurses called.

"Well duty calls. See you around, Dr. Nox," Elaine said rushing away, "On my way Crystal."

"That you will, Elaine Pines, that you will," Dr Nox said as she turned a corner.

At the warehouse

"Forget this man," one of the last group of punks that had been attacking Shifter and company yelled to someone up in the rafters, "you told us we'd be jumping some punk kids, not fighting a group of freaking Offenders wannabes. We're out of here."

"Really that's too bad, we were just starting to have fun watch all of this," a voice called back. "Well you know the old saying, 'You can't quit cause you're fired!' Ha, ha, ha."

As the last words were said a ball of fire flew down and engulfed the punk who had done the yelling. The other six scattered as fast as they could, running to try to exit through the dock doors. Out of the rafters three shapes dropped down behind them. In a flash of silver, green, and flames these six perished for their perceived cowardice.

"Well done my boys, now it's time to wait for our little friends to show up.", a man in all red leather said as he stepped in behind them, "then we can really party."

"You four just killed people and you want to party?", Shifter questioned as the Heroes arrived on the scene.

"Murders, you will face Justice!", Will O' roared as saw the dead at the feet of the villains.

"And who are you to decide what is Justice, my dear.", The man in the red leather motorcycle racing suit said, "I have dealing out 'justice' for my mistress since before the time of the Tsars, I am Polden' Solntse, the second knight in her service. And these are my Squires; Reaper, Bugz, and Hot Stuff."

The three figures that are with him step forward. The first was about five foot eight and had a solid stocky build, he was wearing a what looked like baggy black pants and what looked like a tight hooded grim reaper styled shirt. There was a single two foot long scythe like blade attached to each wrist and his skin was a sickly pallid gray. But the most frightening part of his appearance is the fact that no matter how you looked into his hood you could see neither his face or the inside of the hood, it was just a void.

The second was nearly six foot two and thinly built. He was completely grass green, with a hard carapace covering his body, and the head of a praying mantis. Each of his four arms ended with three razor sharp fingers and finally he appeared to have wings.

The final one looked like he could have just stepped out of a modeling shoot, at six foot and muscled but lithe looking, and sandy blond hair. He had on what looked like a pair of designer dress pants, a button up shirt with flames across the shoulders and down the arms, and a flame designed phantom of the opera styled mask.

"Well boys, let's not be rude. Go entertain our guests," Polden' Solntse said as he began a cackling laugh.

The one named Hot Stuff headed towards Glamur throwing a ball of fire straight at her only for Charger to jump in front of it. "Stay out of this," He yells throwing another ball of fire at Charger, "this is between me and her, I'll deal with you later dip-stick."

Reaper slowly but surely walked towards Shifter and Will O' while sliding his blades against each other. "It doesn't matter if you are a specter or a creeper, you all still have to dance with the Reaper."

Bugz jumps over seven feet into the air and lands behind Flux. Using his four arms he grabs him and throws him into Freerunner, "Thiz zhould be fun."

"Well I guess that leaves you and me," Wildbill says as he pulls out his peacemaker and aims at Solntse.

___________________________________________________________________________

As seen in this chapter once they are in the field I will be only using their code names, mostly to keep from messing them up and also so if they ever use their real name in the field you'll know they messed up. Dipper's plans have started and if Ford has anything to say about it soon the bunker will become The Bunker. Stan and his ex seemingly are on good terms. Tambry's search for Dr. Nuit has come up short and Nate is beginning to really worry. Adam Pines is still in a blissful sleep. And the Battle has Started between the Gravity Heroes and the Red Knight and his Squires. What will unfold in the next chapter?

On a personal note I was binge watching the 90's Flash series as I was writing this and still have one more disc to finish. I highly recommend it if you love pre nightmare 52 DC stories or classic auto's. This version of Central City had 90's model cars driving along cars from the 40's on and made seem like they were just every day vehicles not classics. And Mark Hammill as James Jesse aka the Trickster is a great performance.

The names so far:

Shifter/Dipper – Shapeshifter, highly intelligent

Will O'/Wendy – Spectral powers, naturally athletic

Glamur/Mabel – latest in a line of mystics, intelligent but artistically inclined

Freerunner/Tony – Peak physical condition, muscles & skin density increased, intelligent

Flux/Francis – Transmutation, highly intelligent (biological studies)

Charger/Pacifica – Battle armor, rich

Delphi/Tambry – Team hacker and communications expert

Schematic/Candy – Gadget creator, highly intelligent, trivia queen

???/??? - toxin/antitoxin, immunity to poisons, viruses, and toxins

I also would feel honored if any of my works inspire any art. If the do I would love to see them. Thanks again to all who have read this far. I'm happy to see different interpretations of the characters from the GH AU. The art is now up at fereality. deviantart. Com/ just remove the spaces.

Please review. I'm always open to constructive and helpful criticism, though if you're gonna troll please move on.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 52 18
A typical gravity falls story with a few elements of Wendip thrown in for good measure. For the Wendip shippers don't give up on it straight away. St...
461K 11.7K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...
6.7K 220 20
Many things can change in 3 years.Dipper Pines decides to go back to Gravity Falls and meet everyone else in Gravity Falls. Wendy found out that Dipp...
142K 7.1K 81
Mabel never thought, when she found Ford's third Journal, that the Pines would search so urgently for the other two. Nor could she have imagined that...