The Fire Angel (ATLA Fanfic)

Od Darkninja7

Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were fi... Viac

Book 1 - The Beginning
Training 101
Following Orders
Grandpa Ping
Friendship
Visited By Royalty
The Prince and Angel
Goodbye or See you Later?
You've still got a friend in me!
General for the Crew?
Patience
Shadow Snake
Packing up!
The Open Ocean
Beneath the Scars
Time, friend or foe?
Lillian AN
Shattered Glass
Nenrei
Sibling Salute!
The Thorn in my side
The Avatar
The Harbor
Island of Kyoshi
Blast from the Past.
Choices
The Necklace
Winter Solstice Part 1
The Winter Solstice Part 2
The Scroll
Crystal Nightmare Part 1
Crystal Nightmare Part 2
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
Why Me?
Lillian Alone
Confessions
The Siege of the North
Book 2
The Path of three flames
Royal Pain
Iroh & Lilly's Journey
The Chase
Bitter Work
The Desert
New Beginning
The Freedom Fighter's
Walls, Walls and Tea!
The tales of Lillian in Ba sing Sai
Authors Note
Lake Laogai Part 2
Healing
The Earth King
The Jasmine Dragon
Author Note
The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Operation "Extinguish Fire"
The Awakening
Arty stuff
The Headband
Trapped
Memories
The Beach Part 1
The Beach - Part 2
I Got Tagged
Lillian's healing.
Rise again
Nightmares & Daydreams
Day of Black sun: Part 1: The Invasion Part 1
Day of black sun: Part 1 The Invasion Part 2
The day of black sun Part 2: The eclipse.
A Crazy Escape
The Western Air Temple
The Firebending Master's Part 1
The Firebending Master's Part 2
The Boiling Rock: Part 1
The Boiling Rock: Part 2
Manly Arts... (Special chapter)
The Southern Raiders
Why didn't We Listen?
The Sky Temple Part 1: You're Dead!
The Sky Temple: Part 2 What you didn't know
Hidden in Plain Sight
The Ember Island Players
Sozin's comet Part 1
Sozins comet Part 2
Sozin's comet Part 3
The Prophecy (Teaser for Part 4)
Sozin's Comet Part 4
Dying in Agony
Rebirth
A Time for Peace
Priority
Finale
The Sequel is OUT

Lake Laogai Part 1

2.3K 63 14
Od Darkninja7

                                                     I'd risk the fall just to know how it feels to fly

Lillian stood on a tall ladder as she packed away some of the checked out books, Lillian was humming a love song which caught Ling's attention, "So... Kohana? How was your date with Lee?" Ling asked with a raised eye brow while still using Lillian's earth kingdom name. Lillian hummed as she ignored Ling purposely, "Awwww Come on!"Ling whined. Lillian smirked at Ling as she packed away another book, "A Princess never speaks about the past." Lillian hummed. Ling crossed her arm's over her chest and pulled her face, "Whatever..."Ling mumbled. Lillian burst out in laughter, "You remind me so much of my best friend Ling." Ling raised her brow, "But, My name's Ling."Ling said confused. Lillian winked at Ling before the door to the library creaked shut, "Good Morning!"Lillian said as she stepped down from the ladder, "How can I hel-"Lillian paused as she watched Zuko walk in with a tray of tea, "Oh, why hello Lee!" Ling sang as she wiggled her eyebrows at him. Zuko suddenly stiffened and began blushing, "How was your date with Kohana?"Ling asked suddenly. Lillian crossed her arms over her chest, "Children who ask to many questions about adult matters usually lose their hair and teeth" Lillian said slyly. Ling covered her mouth before running out towards the back room, "Not my hair!!!" Ling cried. Lillian giggled as Zuko smirked, "really? why wont you just tell her?" Zuko asked as he placed the tray of tea down on the counter beside Lillian, "Because she is so nosy, I'm going to let her imagination run away with her for now." Lillian winked at Zuko. Zuko suddenly felt his face heat up, "Is that a good idea? I uh mean she was reading a very, um unusual choice for reading yesterday." Zuko stammered. Lillian smirked before swaying slowly towards Zuko, "So? Are you afraid she over thinks scenario's?" Lillian asked. Now Lillian stood right before Zuko on her toes, "Or under think?" Lillian whispered before stealing a quick kiss and his tea, "Hey! That's mine." Zuko said with a pout. Lillian held up the tea cup and examined it, "Doesn't have your name on it." Lillian hummed as she sat down on the counter. Zuko stood in front of Lillian with both his hands beside her on the counter boxing her in, "You know... I never got to give you your birthday present." Zuko said softly leaning towards Lillian, "Oh really?" Lillian questioned while tapping her chin, "I wonder what it could be?" Lillian guessed as she placed her hands on Zuko's shoulder's. Zuko gave Lillian a small smirk before leaning down and kissing her. Lillian smiled into the kiss as she mumbled, "best present ever." before pulling Zuko even closer. Zuko's hands found their way to her hips and pulled her towards the edge of the counter. Lillian turned her head slightly so that she could deepen the kiss. Zuko pulled away breathlessly leaving Lillian to lean into his shoulder, "I need to get back to the tea shop. Uncle told me to only be 10 minutes." Zuko said with a hungry voice. Lillian gave Zuko a pout, "Awww, does my Grumpy Prince really have to go?" Lillian muttered in a baby voice, "Just 2 more minutes." Lillian begged as she batted her eyes and pouted even more. Zuko rolled his eyes before pecking Lillian's lips, "I'll wait for you outside the shop." Zuko said while collecting the tea pot and cups, "And I'm not that grumpy anymore!"Zuko called from over his shoulder as he walked out. Lillian smiled at him as he walked out, "You'll always be my grumpy prince." Lillian whispered to herself before returning to the ladder and the stack of the books.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ling sat on the counter swing her legs as she ate an apple, "So, You are the princess of the temple? And you are betrothed to another tenshi from another temple, but you and Lee love each other and as a princess your duty is to your people." Ling said in a bored tone. Lillian ignored Ling as she wrote down notes of the books that were taken out that day. Suddenly Ling dropped her apple and squealed causing Lillian to take a defensive stance, "What! What is it!?" Lillian cried as she eyed the store. Ling ran to a blank book and began writing down notes vigorously, "The perfect Love story of all time! AND YOU! You and Lee will be my inspiration!" Ling said in a very determined voice. Lillian opened her mouth to object but the door to the library suddenly opened. Lillian watched as two cloaked figures stalked in. By the build of their bodies Lillian could tell they were male, "Can I help you?" Lillian asked with a raised eyebrow. The cloaked men looked at each other before nodding, "You know... letting your guard down is never a good thing..." Lillian's eyes widened at the familiarity of the voice then the other figure spoke, "Specially around us..." spoke the other. Before Lillian could react she was tackled to the ground and was being tortured in the worst way possible ever.... TICKLES!!!!, "What are you two doing!!!"Ling cried confused, "LEE! LE-"Ling began screaming but the one figure took hold of her and placed his hand over her mouth, "Shhhhhh, Can't we tickle our own sister????" Spoke Shane as he removed his hood. Shin backed away from a red faced Lillian and removed his hood as well, "Hey Lil sis..." Shin and Shane said in union. Lillian's eyes filled with tears of Joy as she saw the twins before her, "Did ya miss us?" Shin asked with a toothy grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuko was serving tea to one of his tables when he over heard a man complimenting his uncle's tea, "My Own tea shop???" Iroh gasped dropping a tea pot, "This is a dream come true!" Iroh shrieked. Pao suddenly rushed passed Zuko almost pushing him over, "What's going on here? Are you trying to poach my tea maker?" Pao exclaimed as he stood between Iroh and Quon, "Sorry Pao, that's business for you am I right?" Quon said happily. Pao tried to convince Iroh to stay but Quon won him over,  "I'll provide you with a new apartment in the upper ring. The Tea shop is yours to do whatever you want." Quon said in a matter of fact tone. Zuko raised his brow, "Complete creative freedom."Quon added, "I even get to name the shop?"Iroh asked excitedly. Quon smirked, "Of course". Iroh looked over at Zuko, "Did you hear that nephew! You should go tell Kohana the great news!"Iroh squealed, "Kohana?"Quon questioned, "Kohana as in the beautiful young girl with the lightly colored hair and eyes like fire?" Quon added. Zuko raised his brow, "Yes?"Zuko answered. Quon clapped his hands, "Oh, Kenji is a friend of mine and he is always talking about this Kohana girl, I'd love to meet her."Quon said with a smile. Iroh shook hands with Quon and the turned his gaze to Zuko, "We're moving!"Iroh grinned. Zuko slammed his tray down on a tabled, "I'll try to contain my joy."Zuko said in a grumpy tone before storming out of the tea shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian engulfed her brother's in a bone crushing hug, "I don't believe it!" Lillian squealed. Shin and Shane both wrapped their arms around their little sister, "Believe it!" Shin said with a grin, "Even though we are so handsome that you could be dreaming."Shane said as he flexed his muscles. Lillian rolled her eyes, "More like spirit Koh ugly." Lillian smirked. The siblings all burst into laughter before Shane's face became serious, "We have news from Scarlet." Shane said in a cold voice. Shin nodded his head as he stood beside his brother, "Scarlet had a vision, a terrible one."Shin said in a worried tone, "About what?" Lillian asked. The brother's gave each others a glance, "We're not really sure. But she told us where you were and that you would need us so we presume that something might happen to you. We also have another mission " Shane said as he gripped Lillian's shoulders. Lillian's crimson eyes stared into Shane's golden yellow eyes, "But you can't tell the Prince and General that we are here." Shin said as his icy blue eyes stared between his sister and brother. Lillian nodded, "I understand." Lillian whispered, "We need to go. We'll see you soon Lil sis."Shin said as he ruffled Lillian's hair and Shane punched her arm lightly, "See you around boys." Lillian smiled. There was a sudden gasp when Lillian turned to face Ling with a large dreamy expression, "More tenshi! and they're TWINS!"Ling squealed before running off to the window to watch the twins leave. Lillian rolled her eyes, "Kids.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good-bye Kohana! I'll see you tomorrow!"Ling called from inside the shop as Lillian closed the door. Lillian looked over at the tea shop to see Zuko leaning against the wall. Zuko seemed upset but when he lifted his head he gave Lillian a smile that made her tummy flutter. Zuko walked up to Lillian and held out his hand, "How was your day?"Zuko asked as Lillian took his hand and intertwined her fingers with his, "Surprisingly different, and yours?" Lillian asked with a smile. Zuko's face fell slightly, "It was... life changing you could say."Zuko said as he tightened his grip. Lillian raised her brow, "What's the matter?" Lillian whispered. Zuko brushed Lillian's question off as he felt the paper in his pocket, "It's nothing."Zuko said almost coldly. Lillian watched Zuko as his emotion's battled in his eyes, "Okay..."Lillian said. There was a few minutes of silence before Zuko took a deep breath, "We might be moving."Zuko said as he kept his eyes ahead, "Moving?"Lillian asked confused. Zuko nodded before coming to a complete stop, "Some rich earth kingdom man name Quon offered Uncle his own tea shop in the middle ring." Zuko said in an almost upset tone, "Wow, that's great news! Uncle must be so happy!"Lillian cheered as she clapped her hands. Zuko raised his brow, "You do know that we'll be moving right?" Zuko asked, "I know..."Lillian answered slightly sad, "But it's for the best. I mean, I could always visit Ling and Tania."Lillian said as she smiled at Zuko. Before Zuko could say anything, Lillian began walking again and pulling him along, "Come on slow poke."Lillian said with a grin.

Lillian and Zuko finally arrived at the apartment to find Iroh packing all their things, "Ah, Lillian my dear! I trust Prince Zuko gave you the good ne- Oof!" Iroh gasped as Lillian tackled him with a large hug, "Congratulations Uncle!" Lillian cheered. Iroh returned Lillian's hug, "I know this may seemed rushed but we leave tomorrow evening so I think you need to go and talk to Miss Tania." Iroh said with a slightly sad tone, "I'll go right now!" Lillian smiled before placing a small kiss on Zuko's cheek and running back to the library.

Lillian was gone for a few minutes before Zuko took the flyer from his pocket, "the Avatar's here in Ba sing sai... And his lost his bison." Zuko said as Iroh took the flyer, "We have a chance for a new life here"Iroh said as Zuko walked towards the window, "If you start stirring up trouble, we could lose all the good things that are happening for us." Iroh finished. Zuko spun around, "All the good things that are happening to you and Lillian. Have you ever thought that I want more from life than a nice apartment and a job serving tea?" Zuko asked harshly, "There is nothing wrong with a life of peace and prosperity. I suggest you think about what it is that you want for your life, and why" Iroh said gently. Zuko stared at his Uncle, "I want my destiny. I want Lillian to be happy. I want my Honor." Zuko whispered as he walked away from the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian walked with her hands behind her back and her face up in the sky, "Thing's are looking up mom." Lillian whispered. Shin, Shane and Lillian found each other and their bond has never been stronger, even though Lillian never saw her brother's she knew that they were close by. Lillian was happy, as in actually happy. Zuko had finally forgotten about the Avatar and Uncle was getting his own tea shop. All the stress about the firenation and The sky temple seemed to have disappeared. Lillian took a deep breath, "I can finally be happy." Lillian grinned.

When Lillian arrived at the Library she noticed that the door was slightly open, "Hello?" Lillian called as she pushed the door open and stepped inside. Lillian was horrified to find the shelves pushed over and all the books laying on the floor, "Tania! Ling!" Lillian cried as she ran to the back of the shop. Two Dai lee agents stood beside Tania as another guard was taking down some notes, "Tania!" Lillian cried as she rushed over to the woman who was thankfully unharmed, "Kohana? o-oh Kohana!" Tania began to cry and gripped Lillian and held her, "Thank goodness your here!" Tania said as she continued crying into Lillian's shoulder. Lillian felt Tania's body tremble, "Tania? Where's Ling?" Lillian asked as her eyes searched the empty room. Lillian's eyes met the earth Kingdom guard's eyes but he looked away. Tania shook her head in the crook of Lillian's neck, "He took her... He took my baby..." Tania cried. Lillian placed Tania at arms length, "Who took her???" Lillian asked shocked. Tania's lip trembled, "We will do what we can." The Dai lee agent said as they walked out. The guard walked towards Lillian and handed her the abductor report, 'Tall, well built male. Deep demonic voice and Blazing purple eyes.' Lillian felt her hands heat up, 'Mac'. Lillian tossed the report on the table, "Kohana?" Tania spoke as she blew her nose, "I'll get her back... I promise." Lillian hissed before running out of the Library.

Lillian felt her shoulder's burn along with her fists. The rage that Lillian felt seemed to pump gasoline in her veins causing her hands to give off smoke, "Lillian dear! What's the mat-" Iroh was interupted, "Where is Zuko?" Lillian growled as she paced the room, "He's gone out? I was actually about to go after him but I-" Lillian tossed over the small table, "I'm going to burn him to ash!" Lillian hissed. Iroh's eyes widened in fear, "He's here Uncle! In Ba sing Sai... And he's got Ling." Lillian growled. Iroh understood, Lillian wasn't angry at Zuko but just concerned that he would be in ear shot, "That Tenshi that chased us? Why would he do this?" Iroh asked worriedly, "I don't know... But I am going to find him...and end him before he hurts someone else." Lillian hissed as she gather her things, "No Lillian!" Iroh said as he gripped her shoulder, "Do not fall down that path again... You have just found yourself and returned to us. Do not lose yourself again." Iroh begged softly. Lillian's shoulder's shook under Iroh's touch before she nodded and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian mounted Kasai and took off into the dark streets of the lower ring. Lillian slowed Kasai down as they came closer to the library. All the lights were out and that's just how Lillian wanted it as she snuck into Ling's room. Lillian crouched on the windowsill as she examined the room. All of Ling's belongings had there own place. He room was neat,which made it easy for Lillian to retrieve what she was looking for. Lillian stepped into the room and walked towards Ling's bed where a small stuffed Tenshi doll laid that Lillian had sown a while ago, "This should do it."Lillian smirked under her mask. Lillian stared at the shelf of books in Ling's room, "Yeah, she seems to read a lot." Lillian didn't even look at the face of the voice but instead flipped over his shoulder and held him in a choke hold, "Remember Shane, tap three times for release."Shin's voice said from the window. Lillian's eyes widened, "What are you two doing here!" Lillian hissed as she let go of Shane, "Two? I'm sure Silly Lilly need's to go back to the Temple for some Math lesson's." Crest said as he stood out from the shadow in the corner. Lillian's tears filled with tears, "Crest..." Lillian whispered before tackling him to the ground, "You idiot!" Lillian said with a large toothy grin. Crest faked a pained expression, "Seriously Lilly... You need to lay of the fire flakes." Crest teased as Lillian stood up and helped him up. Lillian punched Crest's arm lightly, "We need to talk, but not here." Shin said as he leaped out the window. Lillian followed her brother's.

Lillian walked along the roof tiles as she held the small doll, "So, what's going on?" Lillian asked as she placed the doll in her jacket. Shin, Shane and Crest all looked at each other before nodding, "Were hunting Mac." Shin said in thought, "Scarlet sent us to find you and well..." Shane stammered, "Make sure you don't do anything stupid."Crest said with his arms crossed. Shin and Shane's faces fell with fear, "W-what he means is-" Shin and Shane tried to explain clearly in fear of their sister, "Do something stupid?"Lillian repeated as she lit a small flame on her finger tip. Shin and Shane stood aside as Lillian changed the flames colors. When the flame turned pure white Crest felt his fear creep up, "AAAND to protect you! Our future Queen!"Crest said as he held his hands up in fear. Lillian killed the flame and nodded for them to continue, "Mac's been hired by someone to either kill you or capture you, we uh... haven't figured that part out yet." Shin said, "And we believe that taking the girl is one way to get you in his grasp." Shane added. Lillian's body tensed, "I'm going after her, neither of you will stop me." Lillian whispered harshly, "We know... That's why we're going to help you. Mac wont see it coming." Crest said with a Grin as he's Green and Blue eye twinkled with mischief. Lillian smiled, "Kasai!" Lillian called as she jumped off the roof. The lionshark walked over to his master's side and awaited her command. Lillian lifted her jacket and took out the small Tenshi doll and held it out for Kasai to smell. Kasai smelt the doll and began sniffing around, "Do you think he'll be able to pick up her scent?"Crest asked curiously. Kasai froze with his right paw lifted, "Never mind..."Crest said as he face palmed, "It's a Lionshark Crest, they are known as the-"Crest froze Shin's mouth, "I said never mind."Crest mumbled. Kasai began to growl, "What is it boy?"Lillian asked as she was about to take a step closer to the lionshark but stopped in her tracks when Kasai listed his head and released a roar so powerful, that flames escaped his mouth. Before anyone could register what just happened...Kasai had taken off at an unimaginable speed leaving the four Tenshi's in a cloud of dust, "He's got her scent." Shane said almost surprised. Lillian's wings unraveled from her shoulder's without a sound. Lillian looked over her shoulder as the other's released their wings...

"Let's fly." Lillian said before taking off into the dark sky to follow Kasai as he led them to Ling...

"I'm coming Ling..." Lillian whispered under her breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo Zuko love rivals...

I hope that you guys are still enjoying the story and that you enjoyed this chapter.

I was wondering if anyone had any questions? Anything that seems unclear or something You'd like to know about Lillian or the Tenshi's? 

What did you guys think about this chapter?

Are you at the edge of your seat? Did you toss your phone? Hmmmmm?

Anyway...

Until next time...

Darkninja out (0_o)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

96K 2.2K 42
(Y/N) lived in the fire nation most of her life, growing up in the palace where she was close friends with Prince Zuko. She enjoyed her time in the p...
284K 7K 36
Kya, Sokka's twin, and Kataras's older sister. She holds a cold glare to everyone around her, often being misunderstood. She sensitive but holds a f...
126K 3.5K 37
Kya is now taken captive to the Fire Nation and faced with choosing herself over her beliefs. Siding with Azula for a better chance at survival Kya s...
207K 8.6K 106
Years before the Siege of Ba Sing Se, General Iroh discovers a young girl among the remains of a decimated Water Tribe village. Raised in the heart o...