Kazer Obsessed (on hold)

By kazerobsessed

it was supposed to be a normal birthday for megan...that is until her best friend Chloe surprised her with Bl... More

Kazer obsessed
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
25
26
27
28
29

Chapter 9

872 15 0
By kazerobsessed

       Patricks POV:

  Tazer and I were up first against Shawzy and Saader. We had won rock paper scissors so we got first serve. I decided to show off and do an overhand serve thinking that it would impress the girls. (considering I had only watched Olympic volleyball *once I might add* , I figured Chloe and Megan wouldn't come close to being able to serve those crazy jump serve things) I gave my self a nice toss and swung as hard as I could at the ball to get it to go over the net. I watched as the ball went super high in the air and it looks like it was going to go over. but instead it landed right in front of the net....on our side if the court... I felt so embarrassed that I missed my serve in front of everybody.

"1-0 shaw and saad leading the way" Sharp could barely get those words out as he was still laughing at the fact I had missed my serve.

"shut up sharpy just wait until we play you!!!" I had to focus back on game.

on top of missing my serve I had captain serious over here yelling at me and telling me we better get the next point. Thankfully Johnny was able to pass the ball up to me so I could set it up for him to hit, and we got the point back. Luckily Tazer got a couple of serves that brought us way into the lead. After we finally lost the serve the score was 9-1 us winning. These games only went to 15 so we could get through them faster and get to the championship game against the girls. Toews and I easily defeated shaw and saad 15-3 and next we had to play Sharp and Crawford. that game went by pretty fast since they kept cheating by giving them selves points, by having more then 3 touches, or by pretty much catching and throwing the ball. after we defeated sharp and crow we had to play Bicks and Steegs which they got disqualified for just messing around and not following the rules. next were the big boys keith and seabs. theu had some pretty good serving but they served it out alot because you know "WE JUST SO STRONG!!!" quoting Seabrook and he flexes and kisses his bicep. FINALLY ot was the game to see who plays the girls!!! It was down to Leddy Bollig and then Toews and I. this was by far the hardest game since both of our teams were about equal skill. the score of the game 13-14 and i was up to serve. I just done the same thing I had the first time I served except this time it was much lower and it was over. im pretty sure I stopped breathing as I watched my serve go over the net. no one goes for it and it lands right on the line.

"THATS OUT WE GET THE POINT!!! RIGHT?!?!?!" bollig screams as he turns toward where the girls were debating about whether the ball was in or out.

"according the rules that we have always played by if the ball lands on the line it is considered in so therefore Patrick and Jonathan win" Megan finally states.

I dont think I have ever been happier then I am right now *well besides winning the cup*

"well congrats guys! but you still have one more game and thats against us! so lets get this things started! oh and this game goes to 25 must win by 2 and its best 2 out of 3"

         **Megan's POV:**

"Ladies serve first! and dont go easy on us!" Jonathan says while he tosses me the ball

"thanks! but thats your first mistake is left on us serve first!" I say as I make my over to Chloe so we both know what we are doing this game.

"okay meg you serve first so you start off in the back and I can start off hitting in the front. Oh and do your jump float and ill do my topspin jump! now lets win us a free dinner!" Chloe says as she pats my back and make her way up to the net.

I take a deep breath before I serve and there I go. I serve a perfect float that starts off going toward Jonathan and then curves toward Patrick which catches him off gaurd and causes him to miss. they just both looked at me with a shocked look on their faces.

"well you said not to go easy on you guys! so we are playing how we usually play!"

"if that serve had hit me I would have gotten a concussion from it" Patrick whines

"Oh suck it up and grow a pair!" I said as I caught the ball that Jon and thrown at me. That comment got "ooooohhhh!!!! you just got burned by a girl!" and stuff like that

"I bet you cant do that again if you tried!" Jonathan said.

"Please I could do this in my sleep!" I went back to the line again and served one at Jonathan this time and it landed right on the line in the deep corner. I kept serving like this for awhile until they finally got a pass back over the net. Chloe passed it perfectly to me so I was able to set her up for what she does best. I set her up a little to tight so instead of having a nice clean kill. she pounds the ball down right over the net, and practically lands on the net as she comes down.

"sorry I forgot that you like your sets off the net" I turn to chloe who was still like hanging on the net. "okay its your guys ball because we were in the net"

It was Jon's turn to serve. he served overhand but his serve was a probably one of the easiest serves to pass. Chloe passed this one perfectly to me just like she did the last one. I make sure to set this one farther off the net so he can show the guys what she does best. she hit the ball so hsrd than when it hit the ground it sprayed sand on toews who was about to pass it. He looked like he wet him self when he saw the hit coming toward him. all we heard were the guys going 'HOLY SHIT' and laughing uncontrollably at the look and Jonathans face. the rest of the game went by pretty fast and Chloe and I beat the boys 25-6. We let the boys win the next game (to get their confidence back up) but we didnt let them win by to much. You know so they dont get too cocky. it was the third game and Chloe and I were crushing the boys 20-3.

Chloe had just gotten a kill and we had gotten yet another point. I was going back to serve when all of a sudden I hear this high pitched scream

"OMFG ITS THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!" then I look over and see about 7 really skinny girls with pounds of make up on in skimpy little bikinis.

I walk over to where Chloe was standing on the court still processing what just happened.

"looks like we got a group of puck bunnies here"

I was walking over to where jonathan was standing to see if we were going to finish the game or not. just as I had reached him a puck bunny pushes me aside and just gives me the dirtiest look. I just smile and start walking away when she mumbles "...slut..." just loud enough for me to hear. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to face her "what did you just call me?!?!"

"oh I sorry did you hear me call you and your friend a slut! only sluts would be playing volleyball with a bunch of hot hockey players. not to mention you two were the only girls in before we came!"

I couldn't think of any good comebacks so my instinct was to just go after her. That girl would have been on the ground by now if Chloe hand picked me up and Carr me over by the door. I still had the volleyball in my hand **I wasn't thinking when I did this...it kind of just happened** so I threw the ball hard at the girl who I had been talking to and it hit her square in the shoulder. Chloe had already left to go back to the room when I had reached for the door to go catch up to her. Before I was able to open the door all the way i see a hand touch the door and close it again. I look up to see Patrick Sharp standing over me with a concerned look.

"Are you guys leaving because they showed up? Because I could easily get them to..."

I didnt let him finish before I cut him off..."You know what...Chloe and I thought of you guys as normal people not major hockey stars. We thought we had made some friends here, but no! you guys are no different then any of the other famous athletes out there. You guys all are the same!!! you only go for the fake girls who have huge boobs and butts instead of realizing that they ACT like they love you but really all they want is to use you for the money and fame! Once a girl like that walks in the room its like all you can focus on and have time for is them! if you want to find a true genuine girl or even just a friend that isn't famous, you have to at least make and effort to show that you care about them! but because you guys are famous hockey player you just want somebody that you can show off"

I just stormed through that door without even letting patrick answer me.

  By the time I got back to the room Chloe was sitting on the couch eating oreos and watching the movie Step Up:Revolution. I noticed that she had changed into a pair of black nike pro spandex and her Penn State volleyball shirt.

"What took you so long to get back?" she asked as soon as she heard the door close.

"Dont want to talk about it"

I stormed off to my room in the suite to change into different clothes. I put on my favorite neon green nike pro sports bra and an old pair of volleyball sweatpants. We had finished watching Step Up and decided to watch a Big Bang Theory marathon instead which just happened to be on tv. We had finished watching about 3 episodes of Big Bang Theory when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Not it!" Chloe said before she stuffed her face with chips. *shes such I child* I thought

I quickly got up to go open the door and you wouldn't believe who was standing there....

(A/N: who is at the door is the guys? the puck bunnies from the pool? or is it Chloe and Megan's ex's?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
995K 48K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
640K 59.3K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.8M 110K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...