Chapter 4

Megan's POV:

we heard the voices and a load thud on our door. we quickly turned the music off and became very quite

"I thought the front desk said we were the only ones who lived on this floor?!" i asked chloe as she checked the peephole at the front door

"they did and no one is out there but I swear I heard people talking!"

Jonathan's POV:

(back at the game)

during warm ups both pat and i noticed the girls from the diner were there.

"watch this!" pat said as he grabbed a puck and shot it at the glass right in front of them.

we were both laughing at how scared they got until I noticed that the same girl who got attacked at the diner had the same terrified look on her face she did when that jackass had grabbed her arm. I quickly think of something to cheer her up and I start doing the tazer moonwalk.

"tazer what you doing over there man?" I think was about to pee his pants when he saw me do this.

"just go with it and your stupid little shuffle thing okay?" I say sarcastically.

once I notice they were laughing I stop dancing and start warming up again. when we got back in the locker room before the game started patrick had come up to me.

"hey why did you start dancing in the middle of warmups?"

"well you know that girl from the diner that had her wrist like cut off by her ex?"

"ya...that still doesnt answer my question though"

"well after you shot the puck at the glass to get their attention I noticed that she had the same look in her eyes she did earlier at the diner. so I had to do something to cheer her up...I think something really bad happened between her and her ex...like really bad for her to get scared that easily"

patrick didnt have enough time to answer because coach Q was about to give our pregame speech (well its more of a motivator)

After the game (we had won the game 5-0 AMAZING game for crow!!!) we asked the security gaurd to go get the two girls (pat and I really need to find out their names) and bring them down here so we could apologize for scaring them with the puck. but when two girls walked through the door, we were hoping it was going to be the two from the diner. but instead it was the two puck bunnies that were sitting next to them. *man I hate PBs* being the polite guys we are both pat and I went up said hi by then asked them how they got down here.

"well we got asked by the security gaurd silly!" says one that looks like she colored her face with an orange marker.

"did you guys come down with any other girls" patrick asks while trying not to make eye contact with either of them.

"yes we did! but they misunderstood security you see the two girls who looked like hillbillies thought they where the ones being asked. when. we got down to the door I told them they weren't allowed down here because hey weren't asked to! then one of the girls who could pass as a boy just said she must have misunderstood security and then they just left." one of the girls explain to me and she suddenly gets a lot closer to me and running her hand down my arm until it reached my hand. I back away and moved closer to kaner not making eye contact at all.

"well thanks for coming but we have to get going" I say as I grab kaner and head towards the showers. One of the PBs tries to say something but then just gives up when she realizes that we are ignoring her...thank the lord they left after that.

Instead of going out to a bar to celebrate we decide to go to the team room that we own at one of the nicest buildings in chicago. we asked the front to tell people the team room is just a vacant apartment that no one lives (when in reality its a total man cave...its pretty sweet) ever since we bought that apartment no one else has ever lived on that floor **there is only one other door on this floor and it is another apartment** (its got everything an normal apartment does just with out the bedrooms, so our kitchen and living room is much bigger than normal) we started making our way up to the room when we hear music coming from the other apartment.

"I guess someone finally moved in...i wonder who lives there?"

kaner says as he pushes me into there door which makes a really load thud noise. the whole team stands there in silence until hear the music was shut off we hear voices but we cant makeout what theu are saying and then we hear footsteps walking towards the door. we all make a run for it and make it to the team room as quickly as possible. now no start thinking to my self who can possibly live there....