Chapter 2

Chloe's POV:

it was about 2 in the afternoon by the time Megan and I pulled into the parking garage of our new apartment. we had only live there for about a month and we still have no idea who else is on our floor**we live on the top floor with only 2 apartments on it**

"okay so its about 2 right now so that gives us about 3 hours to get ready before we start heading over to the UC" I say as I unlock the door and walk into our apartment.

after both megan and I finish showering and doing our hair and makeup (dont worry we arent puck bunnies its only a little makeup) I walk over to my closet and find the two jersey I wanted. I pull out two white kane and toews cancer awareness jerseys. I throw the kane jersey on and pair it with leggings (its really long on me) and my grey short bailey button uggs. I check myself in the mirror once more before walking out to the living room. this is what I find when I enter the room... megan is sitting on the couch in just a sports bra and nike pro spandex eating a package of oreos with a glass of milk in her hand watching football. I dont know how she stays in shape considering all I ever see her do is eat...but then again she is a personal trainer and works out 5-6 days a week. I never see her actually wearing nice clothes they are always work out. we are polar opposites but at the same time we are twins!

"Hey get your fat ass off the couch and go get ready!" I yell as I whip the white toews jersey at her

"okay okay!" shes laughig so hard she can barely say that, then she looks at the jersey and becoms very serious "chloe this is your 2nd favorite jersey why are you giving it to me?"

"well I thought since we dont know what happened to the jersey I got you. I thought of this one and thought I would gove it to you for your birthday! and its WWWAAAYYY cooler looking then the one I got you!"

"this is why you are my best friend" megan said as she almost knocked me over when she gave me a running hug "let me go change now!" she yells and she slams her door shut.

when she comes back out of her room she wearing the exact same thing except her uggs are brown.

"ready?!?" she asks as she runs up and checks me into the wall

"I was born ready! now lets go!!!"

we decided to walk to the game instead of driving so we wouldn't have to worry about parking. As we walk into the UC all I see are puck bunnies...every where I look all I see is faces with caked on makeup, spray tans that make the girls look like burnt cheese, there bleach blonde hair (may be real or weaves it was hard to tell) that just looks fried from all the heat they use. after we get out tickets checked we make our way down to our seats and notice that on either side of us are puck bunnies. oh joy we get to sit next to these slores (whore+slut=slore) for the entire game.

***Megan's POV:***

"**cough cough* "slut" * cough cough**"

chloe bust out laughing so hard she almost falls out of her seat! I get the nastiest look from the PB (puck bunny) sitting next to me.

"what is that supposed to mean?!?" asked the one next to me as to twirl her fake hair with her finger and chomps on her gum so loud I cant hear my self think. I look over at the girl next to me and see that her face is a whole 10 shades darker then her hand.

"I dont know was it? hey umm you have a little something on your face" I tell her as im pointing to her face.

"OMG REALLY?!?!? WHERE?!?!?!" she gives me the most worried look on her face.

"umm there. oh and there!! hmmm here's an idea! why dont you just to take the mask off of your face!" I say with a smile then turn around to watch the blackhawks as they get on the ice to start warming up. As they enter the ice all the PBs started jumping around banging on the glass to try and get some player to notice them. I just shook my head and started talking with chloe to see if she recognized any of the men out on the ice to see if she could figure out who might had given us the tickets. Just as she was about to say something we were both scared by something that caused us to jump about 3 feet out of our seats...

Kazer Obsessed (on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara