Chapter 12

**Megan's POV:**

   I cant believe I almost forgot about my client today. I sprinted down the hall to my room and quickly brushed me teeth put on deodorant purfume and just a little mascara then I changed into a pair of lulu lemon legging capris and threw on a flowy workout tank with a workout zip up since it was only March. I grabbed my favorite pair of neon green nike free runs and my organelles aviators. When I got back out to the family room to grab my phone and my car keys I saw the guys trying to wake Chloe up without trying to be rude.

"Hold on I know how to wake her up" I went over and sat on her face and tickled her stomach and didnt get up until she started slapping my arm.

"Get your huge butt off of my of face!"

"my butt is not huge! everybody says its cute! anyway I got to go to work so get up" I went over to the fridge grabbed a water and threw my hair uo in a messy bun then walked out the door.

"ya every guy on earth says that to you!" was the last thing I heard before I left.

When I arrived at the gym I realized who I was training today. it was Brian probably one of the most perverted and creepiest guys I have every met. This day could not go by any slower.

"Did I ever mention you look really cute in your workout clothes" Brian said with the creepiest smirk on his face as he stared at me.

"yes just about a million times. lets just get to work!" I quickly grabbed him a pair of 50lb dumbbells.

"You know I was thinking why dont we skip the workout today and go to lunch then you can come back to my place"

*why do all the creeps hit in me* I thought

"How about no and how about we just stick to the workout plan today! you should like its a circuit!" I knew he hates circuits in the first place so I had one planned already but after he said that I was just going to make it ten times harder for him.

Chelsea! Chelsea! I believe!!!!

my phone started ringing when I was cleaning up all the equipment from Brian's workout.

"Hey chloe whats up!"

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to go grab lunch if you dont have anymore clients for today? oh and the guys offered to take us since we beat them in volleyball! so what do ya say will you go?"

Brian paid me and just told me to keep the change. I just waved goodbye as he walks out the door. I didnt even look at how much he paid me I just put in my pocket.

"yeah sure! you guys can go now if you want ill just meet you there!"

"yayyy! okay and we are going to the burger place just down the street from the diner!"

**Chloe's POV:**

"I think she has a bigger ass than you Jon!" I was making pancakes for all the guys. some how I got stuck with cooking breakfast.

"I think thats impossible!" I hear him shout from the couch.

"Naahhh dude I think Chloes right on this one" Jon punched him in the arm for Kanes comment.

I laughed at them because I knew why jonathan punched him.

"Its fine I know she has a big ass and thats why so many guys hit on her...well more of the creeps hit on her...okay pancakes are done!"

"FOOOODDDDD!!!!"

"hey hey hey slow down there is enough for everybody!" I handed each of them a plate full of pancakes.

when we finsihed eating we just watched tv for a while until Patrick Kane spoke up.

"Hey since you guys kind of won the volleyball game by default the guys and I owe you and Megan a meal. so you guys want to go out to lunch or when ever she gets back!"

"Yeah she should be about done by now so ill call her and see when she will be back. I walked into another room when I talker to her.

"Get you stuff and lets go!" I grabbed my keys and headed for the door.

"I CALL SHOT GUN!!!" Saad yelled

"Woah I can't drive all of you so only 3 of you can ride with me! so first come first serve!!!" I let all the guys pass me first so I dont get run over. Man do they act like a bunch of 5 year olds.

The whole ride to the restraunt Patrick Sharp Corey Crawford and Nick Leddy were jamming out to my radio.

"Remind me next time I drive you guys somewhere that I turn my radio off"

"Oh please you know you loved our singing!" Sharp nudged me

"In your dreams!"

We found the rest of the guys sitting at a long table. I found a seat next to Patrick Kane.

"Well I guess you're the lucky person who gets to sit next to me!"

my eyes met his. Why am I such a sucker for big blue eyes, especially his!

"ehhh I think you're the one whos lucky that I sat next to you!" I sat down and looked at the menu.

      **Jonathan's POV:**

   I smiled to myself when I saw Chloe sit next to Pat because I knew he had a thing for her.

"Well whats Johnny Boy so smiley about?" Seabs sat down and left a chair in between the two of us.

"Lover boy over there" I pointed over to Patrick and Chloe.

the waiter started taking drink orders when I saw someone sit next to me.

"Holy crap do I feel small right now"

my eyes met hers, man she had really pretty eyes they had three different colors in them: green brown and light greenish brown.

I laughed "Well lets see im 6'2" and seabs over here is 6'3" so yeah you are pretty small!"

she just smiled at me "ill be right back I have to go wash my hands from being at the gym" she got up and started walking toward the bathroom

"DAT ASS DOE!"

the entire table turned to see that two teenagers had yelled that as Megan passed them. We were all just watching her to see how she would react. she flipped them off! the entire table was going crazy saying things like "you just got shut down!!!"

"God I really hate guys like that!" she mentioned when she got back and started looking at the menu.

"Well at least it wasn't like what happened with the other two guys at the diner." she looks at me with wide eyes

"It was you and Patrick! we cant thank you enough!!! here I should pay you back..." she stops as she reaches in her bag and pulls out what I though was money "That bitch!" she slammed her hand down at the table.