Chapter 11

**Chloe's POV:**

  By the time we got back our apartment Megan and I were way to tired to go out and do anything so we decided to have a girls night and watch movies. Megan and I invited two of our friends (they are twins) from high school who happen to live in Chicago too. We both showered and changed into sweats as we were waiting for the twins to come over. I was making popcorn and Megan was picking out movies for us to watch when we heard frantic banging on our door. I quickly ran over to go open it.

"DUDE YOU KNOW THAT THE BLACKHAWKS ARE IN THE ROOM DOWN THE HALL FROM YOU GUYS!!!" Maddy and Kenzie screamed at us

"what?!?! no they dont! the room down the hall from us is like one giant room and the lady at the front desk said that no one lives there."

"If no one lives there then why did we just see Nick Leddy and Corey Crawford walking into the room with coolers and beer?" kenzie said pointing down the hall towards the other room.

I walked out into the hallway and looked down the hallway and it just happens that I walked out at the same time Patrick Sharp walks out of the room. We make eye contact for a couple of seconds.

"Shit...." I say as I grabbed both Maddy and Kenzie and pulled them back into our apartment. I knew the twins would be asking what all that was about so I quickly changed the subject and asked what movies we were going to watch.

"Well I was thinking we could watch The Notebook Step Brothers The Conjuring and then end the night with Jack Ass since its a funny movie!" Megan said as she grabbed a bowl of popcorn and her thing of oreos (i dont know why she likes oreos so much) and plopped down on the floor with her blackhawks blanket.

The rest of us grabbed our own bowls of popcorn and found our spots on the couch. We had just pressed play to start the movie when there was a knock on our door.

"NOT IT!!!"

"My god you guys are such children!!" I yelled at the three of them as I got up to open the door. I opened the door and saw all of them standing there.

"ummm...hi?"

"hi! we thought that we should come see who finally moved in to this place. Then Sharp told us he saw you in the hallway with your friends so then we all decided that we had to come say hi as soon as possible." Nick Leddy spoke up.

"Yeah... well ummm were just having a movie night so if you want to join us you can" I open the door farther so they can come in.

  Megan let out a huge groan when noticed who I was talking to when she got up to get something from the fridge. She still wasn't completely over what happened at the hotel.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Jonathan said as he made his way over to the counter where she was standing.

someone must have noticed the oreos on the ground because all I hear is.

"Yum oreos!!!" then

"NOOOO!!!!! dont touch my oreos!" and I see megan grabbing her oreos while doing a volleyball dive/roll and getting up then running to hide behind a chair.

"what is she a ninja!?!" Kane was the one who found the oreos and was sitting on the ground trying to figure out what happened.

"Megan!!!! you have to share your oreos!!!" I dragged her out from behind the chair

"But I dont want to! and I licked them all anyway!"

"Geeze you weren't kidding when you said that Megan loves food!" Patrick Kane says as he walks over and steals an oreo before she can do anything about it "and do you really think that us hockey players care if you licked and oreo or not!"

Megan finally gave up about her oreos and started the movie. Since the guys were here we decided to watch the conjuring first. Halfway through the movie Shaw nudges me and points to Megan who was passed out on the floor. Man she can fall asleep during anything wheb shes tired, even her favorite movie.

"I got a plan! when she wakes up one of you guys will have to grab her so she doesnt kill me!" I say just loud enough for the guys to hear. I got up and went into the kitchen and got a pot and a metal spoon. I walked over to where Megan was and counted down from 5. when I reached zero I started banging on the pots as loud as I could and started screaming at Megan. She jumped about 8 feet in the air and started running toward me when Corey grabbed her and carried her to the couch where the rest of the guys helped pin her down.

"Holy shit is she strong!" I heard one of the guys yell. Some how she managed to wiggle her way out and started running toward me. She jumped on me and tackled me to the ground.

"you are going to pay!!!!" she got out in between breathes while she was laughing.

   somehow she grabbed a sharpie before she tackled me. She was about an centimeter away from my face when Jonathan and Kane came to my rescue and picked her up off of me and carried her back to the couch and pinned her back down. They let her go when she promised to just stay there in between them and not do anything. All of us just there is silence for a couple of minutes trying to figure out something to do.

"Wait I have an idea! okay everyone pick a partner and ill explain what we are doing after we pick" Maddy finally speaks up.

"Chloe partner now!" megan pointed toward me

"As long as you dont kill me im fine with that!" I said with a smile.

when everybody had finished picking their partners Maddy explained what we were doing.

"okay now we are going to go one at a time. what you do is have your partner lay on the ground with their arms crossed over their chest and have them say HA HA HA HA then while your partner is saying that you are going to push on their arms...everybody got it?"

"okay Chloe and I will go first! Chloe get on the ground!"

My laugh wasn't that bad it was Megans that everybody almost peed their pants. even after hearing everybody else's laugh we had to hear Megans again at the very end. After laughing and making fun of Megan we decide to watch another movie. The girls wanted to watch the Notebook but we were out voted by the guys who wanted to watch Jackass. Maddy and Kenzie had to leave halfway through the movie because they had work in the morning (they work at a children's hospital).

        **Megan's Pov:**

   all of us must have fallen asleep sometime during the movie because I woke up to an Andrew Shaw poking my face.

"hey sorry we all kind of crashed during the movie I hope its ok that we slept here"

"Oh yeah its fine dont worry about it! wait dont you guys have have like morning skate?" I got up and walked over to get something to drink.

"no today is our day off" shaw replied.

When I got back to the family room I noticed that all the guys were up except for Chloe.

"Morning!" I smiled and went over and checked my phone "Shit I almost forgot!"