29

***Megan's POV***

   After Choe and Patrick left Jonny and I just spent the whole day watching movies and playing video games (he didnt have hockey today or tomorrow and I didn't have and clients for the next two days)

   The next morning the two of us went for a run around the city for exercise. let me tell, you his slow jog was my normal run #shortpeopleprobs. We finished our run and had the rest of our day to our selves before we met up for dinner (we might as well have our own thanksgiving dinner since we're alone)

    Me being me I changed into sweats and a sports bra (yes I know its cold but I get really jot from work in out so I had to cool down)

   I remembered that I didnt get the mail yesterday or when I got back from my run. I figured I should be a nice person and ask Jonathan if he wants me to get his too.

"hey im going to get the mail do you want me to get yours too?" I asked after he opened the door.

"yes but you're not getting the mail looking like that"

"whats wrong with it?" I looked down at my big Penn State sweatpants and my green sports bra

"well you're going down into the lobby where a bunch of guys can see you, not to mention our creepy doorman, and you are only wearing a sports bra.....so you tell me whats right with that"

"I've done it before and nothing has happened"

"and you wonder why you get all the creeps.....here take this" he rips off his shirt and pulls it over my head" I have to contain my self from staring at his abs

"now I look like a hobo" I study the shirt which pretty much goes down to my knees and the sleeves go down to my elbows

"no, now it looks like you have a boyfriend" (oh how I wish that was true!) he turned me around and patted me on the back before nudging me toward the elevator.

   After I got the mail I made my way to Jon's apartment and walked inside.

"yo toes (yes on purpose) I got your mail!" I set his mail down on the counter of the kitchen

"okay thanks!" he exclaimed from a room I am assuming is his

I figured I would be hanging out here the rest of the day so I made myself comfortable and rummage through his cabinets and find some food. I was deep in thought debating what I wanted to eat when I felt two arms wrap around me and a head rest on my shoulder.

"you know I only made you do that because I care about you" I could feel his warm breath on the side of my face.

"yes I know you do and I appreciate it...but im hungry so can I eat please" I finally settled on an apple from a fruit bowl on the counter.

he chuckled at my response "tell you what...after you finish eating go get ready because im taking you somewhere! oh and dress warm"

"so that means I cant wear this?" I stood back gesturing to my outfit which was sweats his shirt and my sweaty hair up in a messy bun with no makeup.

"very funny but no"

   When I finished eating I raced back to my apartment took a quick shower and got dressed in a "typical white girl" (no offense to any one there) outfit. I wore black leggings a big crew neck OSU sweatshirt (cousin goes there) with a black knit scarf (stole from Chloe shhh) and I wore fuzzy crew socks with my uggs. I left my hair naturally curly self and put on eyeliner mascara and a little bit of concealer.

   I was putting on my uggs when Jonny texted me to see if I was ready to go. I replied saying I was on my way down to the lobby and I would meet him there.