Chapter 3

*Chloe's POV:*

   After realizing what had scared us (someone had shot a puck at the glass) we look to see who had done it. we see the one and only patrick kane and jonathan toews laughing

"thats them...im positive it was them" I say as I turn to face megan. unnoticed that she still has a death grip on the arm rests of the seats from being scared **ever since she dated Reed shes is scared easier, even if its just something little like the puck hitting the glass** when i looked back on the ice i see patricj and jonathan doing their dances (the kaner shuffle and the tazer moonwalk) i slap megans arm to get her back to normal and i point to where they were dancing. Megan and I instantly started laughing and when I look at patrick again our eyes meet. after about 3 seconds of that **felt more like an hour!** he finally winks at me, then turns and skates away to finish warming up. Right after he winks all the PBs go crazy yelling and screaming at each other saying that "HE WINKED AT ME NOT YOU!!!" i didnt want to burst their bubble and say that he winked at me so i just kept my mouth shut. it was actually kind of funny to see them going at it. eventually some guy behind us yelled at them to shut up and sit down, and threatened to dump beers on them...that sure shut them up.

**Megan's POV:**

  Hawks won 5-0 great shutout for Crawford! Chloe and I were getting up from our seats and getting ready to leave and a security guard comes up to us and says that we have been asked to go down to the locket room and we can either accept or deny the offer. Being the hawks fans we are there is no way we were going to pass up an offer liker that! As we reached the the door reaching the locker room we were told to wait there until all the media was gone. When we stop walking and stood there Chloe and I noticed we weren't alone. standing next to us were the two PBs that I had gotten in an argument with earlier.

"may I ask how much your locker room passes were?" I ask politely. Honestly I wanted to know how much they were so I knew for future games.

"We dont have locker room passes...we were asked by the security gaurd but it looks like you two are too stupid to realize he was talking to us and not the two girls who look like they were raised in a barn!" she says with a smirk on her face as she looked at me with her evils eyes.

   *did she really just say that to us?!?!?! wait calm down Megan you already got in a fight with her earlier so just back off and leave* "Oh sorry they were just looking at us when he asked...well I guess we will be on our way then" I said as I nudged Chloe to tell her to leave. I dont even have to explain why Chloe already understands my reason for things after knowing me for so long.

"hehehehehe I cant believe they fell for it!" I hear the PBs say as we reach the door to start walking home.

   On our way home Chloe turns to me and says with a giant grin on her face "DID YOU SEE PATRICK KANE WINK AT ME DURING WARM-UP?!?!?!?!"

"no I was still in shock from having the puck shot at the glass...ever since I dated Reed I get scared so easily and I have major trust issues with guys now..." I look down and still see all the marks on my wrists from earlier that day.

**Chloe's POV:**

"look I know what he did to you was wrong and it hurt you deep and I will help you get through things" I give her a big hug and think back to when I found out what Reed was really doing to her. I found out that he had been abusing her and using her for things. Megan had really loved him but he just acted like it. I never told her this but Reed was also cheating on her...trust me I would have told her but I was threatened by both Blake and Reed that if I had told her they would hunt me down and do things to me that I cant explain.

  when we got back to the apartment Megan disappeared into her room and came out surprisingly wearing her giant blackhawk sweatpants, a neon green Nike pro sports bra and her hair thrown up in a messy bun.

"we arent even home for two minutes and you already change into that" I look at her and try to keep a straight face but it doesnt work.

"yes!!! you know i would wear this everywhere if I could! I can look cute if I want to but I dont need to at this point" she says laughing as she grabs food from the cabinet and goes back to her spot on the coach and starts eating. I leave her there while I go change into pajamas. i walk out in cute pj pants and a tank top and all of a sudden Megan starts laughing at me and falls off the couch.

"what?!?!" I chucked a pillow at her

"even when you are in pajamas you still manage to look cute!" she can barely get that out with out laughing as she stands back up.

"oh shut up!" I run over and check her so she lands and falls back on the couch.

  After watching tv for a little we got bored and start blasting music and dancing like idiots around the apartment and thats when he heard voices in the hallway....