Chapter 6

Megan's POV:

after calming down and getting off the plane we go to the luggage claim to claim out luggage. We were about to call a taxi when we saw a man holding a sign that said 'chloe and megan...yes this is really happening' we both started laughing at the last part as we made our way over to where he was standing. after he made sure that we were really who we said we were he led us to a giant limo.

"your parents are the best!!!" I exclaimed as we both got in the limo. all the limos were tinted so you couldn't see anything outside. we even tried bribing the driver to tell us where we were heading but he wouldn't budge. After about 30 min of driving we came to a stop and the door of the limo finally opened and the driver said we have arrived. Chloe and I were both in shock and we we realized we were standing at the front entrance at one of the nicest hotels in New York. we both managed to stay calm until we got to our room *happens to be a suite on the top floor* When we opened up the door we noticed a wrapped present on each of our beds.

"wait I have one more thing for you two" the bell hop said before he left. to be honest I forgot he was even standing there. chloe walks over and takes the envelope he was holding.

"be careful not to lose these" was the last thing he said before he shut the door.

Chloe being the impatient girl she is just rips open the envelope and starts screaming like a little girl. luckily I got the WHOLE thing on video since I already knew what was in there.

"OMG YOU KNEW ABOUT THINS AND DIDN'T TELL ME THAT I WAS GETTING GLASS SEAT TICKETS TO THE HAWKS GAME!!!!!!"

"I was told to keep it a secret...now lets open the gifts on our beds!" I suggest as I run and get mine. chloe rips her gift open and inside are really cute lace shorts, more scarves (surprise *sarcastic*) and a stadium series kane jersey.

"okay now you open yours!" chloe said as she starts unpacking her suit case.

inside my present was a new pair of blackhawk sweatpants and a black and red nike pro sports bra.

"hahaha your parents know me all too well! haha do you want to go check out the pool I hear they have a pool! and of course checkout workout room?"

"you are like the other child they never had so they like to spoil you!" she says "and what is with you and working out! geez it like you would marry it if you could!"

"fine if you are going to make fun of me I guess you won't get you present from me" I present to be serious but it doesnt work. before I could hide the present from her, she takes its and runs to the other side of the room. when she opens it I see her face light up and she takes out threes scarves (one black one red and one white)

"I thought you could wear all three to the game, since they are pretty thin scarves"

"omg I cant thank you enough Meg!!! this is why we are best friends! even if we do act like we hate eachother!" she engulfs me in a hug...her being 5'9 is a whole 5 inches taller then me so its pretty easy for her to take me down.

I wiggle my way out of her hug and run over to my suit case and grab my new sweats and sports bra and an old Penn state volleyball shirt to change into. I quickly change in the bathroom and throw my hair up into a messy bun with a headband.

"okay im ready to go exploring the hotel! I hear they have a volleyball court with a dome so you can play in like the winter!" i grab the room key and my phone and head for the door.

"are really wearing that to the lobby in one of the nicest hotels in New York" Chloe said examining my outfit

"yes! now can we please just go!" I ask grabbing my hawks sweatshirt with crawford on the back

**Chloe's POV**

im laughing to my self at the thought the Megan is going to walk around in a sweatshirt and sweatpants at THIS hotel. I look down at my yoga and Victoria secret zip up sweatshirt. I decide that its good enough. when we get down to the lobby we hear a lot of voices coming from the restraunt part of the hotel. both megan and I just thought I was a bunch of drunk old men and ignored it. later we both figured out it couldn't be them though because it was only 11 in the morning. Megan found the workout room and was way to excited about it.

"omg this is amazing for a hotel!" I just nodded my head in agreement and found a docking station with a set a speakers. I plug my phone in and put my music on shuffle. I turn around to see that megan had already started dancing around like and idiot pretending to sing the song. after laughing at how stupid she looked I joined her. after awhile megan must have gotten hot before she ripped off her sweatshirt and whipped it at my face. we danced for awhile before we found a small medicine ball and started our own little volleyball game.

**Jonathan's POV:**

After we had finished an early lunch in the hotel restraunt...man can we be loud a times...we decided to go swimming in their pool. we couldn't resist when the team heard it had a slide! the team had changed into our suits and wee making our way to he pool when we heard music coming from the workout room. there was just a little window in the door so we all tried to get a glance at who was in there. we saw two girls that looked really familiar but I couldn't figure out where I had seen them before.

"wait those are the two girls from the diner and the ones that were supposed to the locker room not the two puck bunnies!!!" Pat finally figured it out.

"so these are the girls you guys were obsessing about?!?! let me guess kaners got the one in the yoga pants and tasers is the one in the sweatpants and Penn state shirt." Duncan Keith blurts out as he finally gets to see through the window. kane and I just nod our heads as we are still watching them. the girl in the penn state shirt turns her back to us and we see a last name and number Mueller 19

"wait I know who that mueller girl is! she is one of the top liberos in the country! she was all over the sports world when her team won the ncaa championship she is like the corey crawford of the volleyball world dont let her size fool you though. i heard she always got into fights when she was at school. the girl she is with im pretty sure her last name is johnson lets just say she is the patrick kane of volleyball..she also became really well known when they won" Inc shaw said that we all just stare at with a blank expression on all of our faces. "what I like college volleyball okay?!?"

right as he finished saying that johnson girl turns her head and notices all of us standing at the door. she mouthed something to her friend and pointed to the door.

"SHIT THEY SAW US!!!! TO THE POOL!!! RUN!" sharp screams and he makes a break for the door. the rest of us follow him.