25

***Chloe'sPOV***

The guys just got back from their first home game of the season the other day( it was against the panthers and we won 2-1) and tonight was another home game against the kings. The guys had just finished their morning skate and were now in the team room watching the kings last couple of games were getting ready for a pregame nap (so megan and I thought)

It was about noon and Megan and i had just got back from the gym (she was with a client while i just worked out) so we were still in out workout clothes which consisted of running shorts and an old tshirt. when we got back to the apartment Megan was in the kitchen making lunch while I was watching tv in the family room, when we heard someone knock on the door.

"I got it!" I exclaimed as I got up off the couch.

"Race ya!" I see Megan sprinting out of the kitchen towards the door. oh her and her competitiveness. (note sarcasm) I take off as soon as I see her and I would have beaten her to the door if she hadnt body checked me out of the way.

I managed to get back up as she opened the door without looking to see who it was...bad mistake. we were soon attacked with water guns by the whole blackhawks team. We were wiping our eyes when try threw flour on us too.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS!!!!" we both screamed at the same time.

"We got bored so we decided to prank you" seabrook spoke up

"Well I hope you know this just started a whole new war between us so I hope you guys learn to sleep with one eye open!" I pointed at each one of them

"Ooooo were so scared!" Sharps voice was filled with sarcasm

"You have no idea what were capable of doing!" I shot back

"We know what you are capable of doing but we have no idea what Megan is capable of" everybody looked at Megan

"The stuff she showed you isn't even the worst that she's done and you should be scared of what I can do" Megan got closer to the group of hockey players ad just stood there looking up at them with her arms crossed

"I've done worse to other teammates that what I showed you with Megan and she's right even though she may be small she has an evil little mind so if I were you Tazer I would watch out"

"Pshhh yeah sure! you guys won't be able to prank us even in your dreams!" Ben smith was laughing. and with that the guys left to go take their pregame nap, which left Megan and I covered in flour trying to figure out how to prank them back.

"I got it!" I was pacing back and forth in our family room "megs do you still have your clown costume from Halloween two years ago?"

"Yeah I do why?"

"Cause that's how we are going to prank them. well more scare them, but we are both going to put on our clown costumes from Halloween and scare them while their sleeping since they are taking their nap in the team room."

"make sure you get this on video!" then we both ran to our rooms to get ready.

when we were done we both looked like creep and way to happy clowns haha. I grabbed my little flip video camera and we were off to go scare some hockey players. we came up with a plan that would be able to scare all of them. Luckily they left the door unlocked so we were able to sneak in without being noticed. All the guys were sleeping in the big room, some on the couch and some on the floor. I started messing with the food in the kitchen and Megan started messing with the gaming stuff. The two of us had to make sure to be extra loud to make sure that we would wake them up. I had set my flip cam on the counter to make sure you could see the guys.

"AHHHH!!!!! HAMMER GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!" Nick leddy was the first one to wake up.

"what do you want Nick? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHY IS IT MESSING WITH OUR FOOD AND OUR GAMES?!?!" by now all the guys were up and screaming at Megan and I.

the two of us stopped what we were doing and did a really wierd walk over to where they were standing in the corner.

"you scared little boys?" Megan asked them in a really creepy raspy voice. all they did was nod their heads. "well good cause we got you good!"

they all look at us with a puzzled look and we just bust out laughing.

HAHA YOU HAHA SHOULD HAHA HAVE HAHA SEEN HAHA YOUR HAHA FACES HAHAHAHA!" was all I managed to get out

"are you kidding me right now?!?! did you guys really just prank us back? we thought you were kidding!" Patrick Sharp speaks up "well im glad that you guys are the only ones who saw that"

"think again pretty boy!" I pointed to the camera sitting on the counter. "well we will see you later at the game tonight" and with that Megan and I left the team room.

we had gotten all cleaned up and were ready for the game but we still had time so we were watching tv on the couch. I was wearing leggings sperrys and my red kane jersey. Megan was wearing her cancer awareness jersey leggings and black converse.

we were in the middle of watching Chrisley Knows Best when there was a knock on our door. I swear I should have been born a blonde because with this p ranking war going on I still opened the door without looking to see who it is.

I opened the door to see who it is. I expected to see the guys only it wasnt them....

***a/n*** I may edit this more later and sorry we havent been uploading lately we've been really busy with school and volleyball

***oh and you guys should go "check out all at once" its a patrick kane fanfic and its amazing! so you guys should definitely go read it!***