[discontinued] the 7th cabin...

SS_7201 tarafından

In which Donghyuck challenges Mark to visit the seventh cabin and he drags his favourite friend, Koeun with h... Daha Fazla

the 7th cabin
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 5 (II)
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 9 (II)
Day 10
Day 10 (II)
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 15 (II)
Day 16
Day 17
Day 17 (II)
Day 18
the 7th cabin 1st anniversary
Day 18 (II)
Day 19
Day 19 (II)
[news]

Day 2 (II)

522 29 15
SS_7201 tarafından

•••••

Koeun rubbed her eyes while reaching for her phone beside her pillow. She checked the time and realized it was already fifteen to six. She looked at her roommates but none of them were awake yet. She yawned and covered her mouth in the process.

Something feels weird.

She wondered while getting out of bed. She cleaned up her bed and took her necessities to the toilet to wash up. She brushed her teeth first and stared at herself in the mirror. She felt very sleepy. She didn't even remember how she got into bed last night.

She started to think hard about the things that happened but instead, she received a hard pain poking through her head. She held onto her head and rinsed her mouth.

What exactly happened?

Once she got out of the toilet, all dressed up and fresh, somebody pulled her away in a rush. She almost tripped at how sudden the action was.

"Mark?" She asked, recognizing his familiar back. He turned around and looked at her with big wide eyes.

"Please don't tell me you don't remember." He mumbled and she tilted her head.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, confused.

"Do you know what happened last night?" Mark questioned.

Koeun scrunched her nose, recalling last night's incidents but she can only remember that she slept late and she doesn't even know how she got in her bed in the first place.

"You don't?" She heard Mark's panicked voice.

"Not really, did something happen?" She asked but Mark was walking back and forth while gritting his teeth.

"I don't remember much too," he answered, standing still. "But I know something happened. Okay, do you remember being out?" Koeun slowly nodded, feeling the same shiver down her back like the one she felt last night.

"I thought I was only dreaming,"

"I know, it felt real." He added, ruffling his own hair frustratedly.

"Noona!" Donghyuck's voice shocked the both of them. He ran to Koeun and linked his arm with her and nudged Mark out of the way.

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" He asked, looking at her fondly. She hesitantly nodded, confused to the little devil's actions.

"Did Mark hyung bother you?" He inquired, earning a smack on his head from the latter.

"I did not. You are," Mark grumbled, pulling Donghyuck away from the love of his life—not.

The younger pouted angrily and glared at him. "I am not clingy as you are to Koeun noona. Why are you so mad at me? It's so obvious that you have fee—" Mark instantly slapped his palm to Donghyuck's mouth and the latter yelped in pain.

"What the?! What was that for?" Donghyuck yelled when Mark retreated his hand while the elder just shrugged.

"Jerk," Donghyuck mumbled under his breath but Koeun heard him clearly and chuckled amusingly. The two of them bicker a lot but they were friendship goals.

"Oh wait, Donghyuck. Yesterday, did you...did you ask me to do something?" Mark asked him and he looked stunned for a second as if he knew but suddenly, all three of them felt a sudden shiver and Donghyuck scrunched his face.

"No," he answered after a small silence. "I don't think so," he tilted his head sideways, staring at the both of them.

Koeun looked behind her, sensing someone staring at her but she saw no one, only trees. She lookes for a little longer and turned back when she heard her name being called.

"..eun?"

"Hey, Koeun."

"My sweet Koeun."

"Koeun!"

She stared back at Mark with big eyes. He looked back at her with the same expression.

"What?" He asked and she rubbed her arms, feeling cold.

"No, I just...Did you feel that?" She uttered, starting to walk away from the toilet. It was a good thing it was still early and not a lot of people were up yet. The scene of them talking in front of the toilet was surely going to spread to the whole camp. She noticed Donghyuck was already gone by then.

"What?" Mark trailed behind her. His footsteps matched hers.

"Someone," she whispered. "I felt somebody staring," she said, shaking her head gently. It was either she was imagining things or she couldn't see the person—if it was one.

"You did too?!" Mark asked in surprise, making her look back at him.

"So, it wasn't just me?" Koeun muttered to herself.

"Hey, Koeun, I think something happened last night." He confessed and she simply nod.

"How are we supposed to find out about it?" She asked him and he bit the insides of his cheek.

"Let's—"

"Those two lovebirds near the toilet! What are you guys doing? Go and wake your roommates up!" Their heads perked up at the loud voice of their senior. He sounded like a speaker.

Mark was sure someone woke up by his voice already. Koeun felt a little embarrassed being there with her toiletries and towel around her neck, so she immediately left to her cabin.

Mark scratched his nape awkwardly. "Alright, sunbae." He murmured and the elder nodded, going away.

When he was about to go inside his cabin, his eyes caught the sight of the darker shade of a wooden cabin. He stared at the cabin for a few seconds. Something in his guts told him the cabin had something to do with his sudden memory loss of last night's events. He squinted his eyes to catch the number of the cabin.

Seven.

Lucky seven, huh?

•••••

"Psst!"

"Psst! Koeun!"

"Pssssssst!"

Mark crouched on the ground behind the table full of ingredients. Koeun's team was in charge of cooking tonight and she was busy doing anything she can. She was really occupied with cooking that she totally did not notice Mark's appearance which crept like a shadow.

"Oh god, how can she not hear me?" He mumbled to himself and crawles underneath the table. He thanked god the table had an undercloth that covered it orr else people would literally scream seeing him.

He stopped in front of Koeun's legs. He tugged onto her pants and she ignored it then moved to the side. He sighed deeply and tugged onto her pants again. This time, she bet down and almost stumbled back when she met his eyes. She hit his arm repeatedly while he winced in pain.

"Shh!" He held her wrist and put a finger in front of his lips. "Meet me outside your cabin at midnight." Koeun looks at him suspiciously.

"What are we going to do at midnight?" She asked, slowly covering her chest. Mark stared at her offended.

"What even?! Koeun!" He could feel the adrenaline rush reaching his face and he slapped his cheeks.

"Koeun? Have you done chopping the carrots?" Yeri asked, looking at her weirdly. "What are you doing on the ground?" Yeri narrowed her eyes at her.

Koeun immediately stood up and scratched her neck. "Um, I was...picking up trash! Yes, trash." Koeun grinned widely at Yeri, hoping Yeri bought her lies. The latter hesitantly nodded and headed somewhere else to help.

"Trash, huh?" She heard Mark grumbled from under the table. She squatted down and he shook his head slightly.

"Just meet me there," he mumbled and crawled out of the table.

•••••

"This feels like deja vu."

"You think so too?" Mark and Koeun were standing side by side in front of the same cabin yesterday which they can't remember. Cabin #7. The Seventh Cabin.

"Open the door," Koeun ordered him and Mark being a little lamb, just obeyed her. He held the door knob and as expected, the door couldn't be opened.

"I really feel like this happened before." He said while she was busy rubbing her arms. Her hairs had stood up because she kept on feeling shivers running through her body.

"I think I remember, Mark." She gulped and took a step ahead. "Open sesame the seventh cabin," she chanted and the door creaked open slowly. The both of them glanced at each other and took deep breaths.

Once they got in the cabin, they instantly found themselves sitting on soft furniture—the bed, they guessed. The door was already closed. The room was dark and only little light came in through the cracks and holes of the wooden cabin. The curtains of the window had been swept to the side, revealing the new moon in the sky.

Koeun reached for Mark's hand and seized it while shutting her eyes close. She felt scared but she didn't want to confess that. It was enough that Mark knew. He, on the other hand, had steady breathing. Memories of last night's events passed by his mind.

And at the right timing, the same figure from yesterday appeared in front of them out of nowhere. "I told you, you shouldn't have come again." The voice spoke, looking smugly at the both of them. Koeun, who had her eyes closed, fluttered her eyes open to see the handsome man who stared at them dead in the eye.

"To what extent did I go yesterday to make you both forget and act like nothing happened. I even made that chatterbox friend of yours forget." He  continued, this time sitting down on a chair which suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"So what? What do you want?" He asked with his hand under his chin and head tilted to the side.

"Um, um....um," Koeun stuttered, unsure whether because he was handsome or he wasn't alive anymore. She had never thought in her whole life she would meet a ghost.

And certainly not the ghost of a really admired senior in their school.

"I know who you are, sunbae." Mark began as he looked at the latter.

"You do?" he chuckled amused and Mark nodded firmly.

"How did you got here?" Mark asked even when Koeun pinched his thigh to stop him.

"Well, kids. I died here,"

•••••

Woohoo!!! Day 2.5 is here. This is going to get sooooo long, i swear. I just hope you guys enjoyed this. Please tell me your comments about this story since I'm not that familiar with this kind of genre.

The handsome ghost will not be revealed yet.
I will be dropping small hints here and there.
I'm sorry if it took me long to update.

Since Mark and Koeun are so persistent in going back, I should have some persistence to actually do something productive.

But oh well.

And I just thought why not share this? I screenshotted this and coincidentally Mark and Koeun's pics were beside each other. And somehow suits. Hehe.
#markoeun4life

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

380K 23.8K 47
a story in which haechan gets kidnapped by mark on halloween.
42.3K 1.9K 20
- Wherein, Donghyuck has to attend college away from hometown to move on from Jeno, and Mark happened to be there.
19.6K 998 6
Renjun was mute. Jaemin was quite the opposite. But they still shared mutual feelings. Renmin short story Highest rankings; 15 in renmin 2 in jaejun
437K 21.4K 36
Donghyuck and Mark are best friends and they don't keep secrets from each other. Except Donghyuck had two secrets to keep from Mark. Started: 01/ 0...