This Is How I Disappear

Par sassykidnamedgerard

Unexpectedly, just right after she was raped by her own father, she meets her idol that will change her life... Plus

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
New Story Cover!
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Epilogue

Introduction

100 7 0
Par sassykidnamedgerard

I started writing this book on 2018 and finished it on 2019. I started editing it on 2021 and I changed some things. Including the protagonist's name which used to be Alexandra or Alex Sandford but now it's Winter Reign. I also did some proofreading so I think there's no serious grammatical errors anymore, if I didn't miss any. Yes, I have edited this book but that doesn't mean it's changed, just corrected. I wrote this when I was young and my mind had a wild imagination so there could be some things that will cause you to cringe, I apologize in advance.

The title of this book was derived from their song, you should check it out if you haven't yet, because it's seriously amazing, just click the media above and it'll play. And if you don't know who MCR is yet, I highly recommend you to know them, because they might save your life, or inspire you to have a better one just like they did for me.

Have fun reading my story and feel free to criticize it in the comments xo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
The Boyfriend App Par Mon D Rea

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
189K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...