My CEO Twins

By Winterwoods12345

*CURRENTLY EDITING* Meet Angel Mary Youngblood. She is a 17 year old orphan. She has a 5 year old childish pe... More

Announcement
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.5ish Chapter
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.5
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
A/N
A/N

8

38.6K 908 105
By Winterwoods12345

*Edited*

I was walking down the hallway to class with Dylan. Girls drooled over Dylan while guys drooled over me. Dylan and I waved and smiled at them. The girls waved back at me and smiled.

"Want to go grab some pizza after school today?" Dylan asked me as we walked to English.

"Sure but let me ask my Daddies," I said.

Dylan smiled at me. "You know, ever since you were adopted by those two billionaires, you seem more open and happier. I guess they are both treating you right so I don't have to come and kidnap you." Dylan joked and nudged my side.

I laughed. "True!"

I know that it is partially true. Daddy Adam is getting closer to me while Daddy Xavier is getting scarier and meaner.

(Time Skip)

It is almost the end of school. I should call now to let him know. I grabbed my phone and dialed Daddy Adam's phone number.

Italic ~ Angel, Bold ~ Adam

Hello?

Hi Daddy! It's Angel!

Hi sweetie! Do you need anything?

Actually, can I go with the guys to eat some pizza since they're coming over to our house today for practice?

Sure! Just come back home safely. How long are the boys staying?

I'm not sure but I know for a fact that if they come over, they'll stay till dinner.

Ok! That's fine but no sexual stuff in there. You're a girl with a group of horny guys.

I turned red. Thanks, Daddy. Got to go! We'll be home soon! Bye!

Bye, pumpkin.

We both hung up. "My daddy said I could go," I said. "Where are Aiden and Jordan?"

"Probably messing around. They'll be here any second now." Dylan murmured and looked aside.

As if on cue, Aiden and Jordan ran in, panting.

"Sorry, we're...." Aiden panted.

"....late!" Jordan finished.

Dylan rolled his eyes while I giggled. "Let's go get some pizza."

Aiden and Jordan perked up. "Pizza!"

They both got up and lifted me up while chanting 'pizza' repeatedly. They placed me on Dylan's motorcycle and popped the helmet on me. Dylan hopped on and zoomed off. We reached the pizza place and got off and ordered our pizzas and waited for our food. Girls were giggling and sending flirtatious winks at the guys. Aiden being the manwhore he is, winked back. Our food came and we all dug in. I was laughing with the guys as we ate. When we finished, we went to the mansion or my home and walked in after parking our vehicles. I was on Dylan's shoulder, giggling when the door opened and the maid, Anna rushed out.

"Ah! Mistress Angel! There you are! I was worried sick when Dan told me that he didn't see you!" she bristled as I climbed down.

Anna is only 24 years old but she acts like a worried mother.

"Sorry, Anna. I talked with Daddy Adam about it and he allowed me. I have band practice today so we're going to be in the music room." I chirped and jumped in her open arms.

Anna sighed and stood up. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yup!"

Anna smiled and placed me down and pecked my forehead. "Run along. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

"Ok! Thanks, Anna! Come on, guys!" I called and ran in.

Dylan, Aiden, and Jordan followed after me. I led them to the music room and opened the door. No sooner had I switched on the lights than the guys gaped at the room.

"Is this heaven?!" Aiden exclaimed as he caressed the shiny guitar.

"Must be.." Jordan answered, dazedly.

"It's official! We're practicing here from now on!" Dylan concluded.

I didn't mind. I closed the door and Jordan pulled out some papers and gave us our parts and we started skimming through it.

"Got it?" Jordan asked. "Alright! Let's begin!"

Jordan sure is eager to start. I grabbed the microphone while he took the drums, Dylan took the DJ booth and Aiden took the guitar.

"Testing.....testing....testing..." I tested and tapped lightly on the microphone. "Ok! Let's start!"

The guys started and I sang and danced a bit.

"STOP!"

I immediately stopped and tripped over the wires, crashing onto the mound of pillows I created, just in case.

"Did you just fall?" Jordan asked me, incredulously.

I groaned and nodded as I sat up. "How would I know that someone will scream 'stop'? I was getting into the lyrics."

"Oh...Dylan messed up." Jordan said as he snickered.

Dylan waved, sheepishly. "Yeah...all on me. Sorry."

"Start from the beginning!" Aiden called.

I got up, grabbing the microphone, and started to sing. Then, someone knocks on the door making us stop.

"Come in!" I called.

The door opened and Daddy Adam came in. I squealed and ran into his arms.

"Daddy Adam! You're home!" I squealed and hugged him, happily.

I heard sniffing in the background. "I'm bursting with tears...our little Angel is happy." Aiden sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"It's the happiest moment of my life." Jordan sniffed and blew his nose on Dylan's jacket.

"Dude....did you just blow your nose on my jacket?" Dylan asked, darkly.

"Yes," Jordan said. "Don't mess with me right now. My hormones are all over the place."

Dylan grabbed his jacket and scrunched his nose. "Can I wash my jacket here, Angie?"

"Sure. Take a Right then left, walk downstairs, and viola." I hummed.

Dylan left for the laundry room. Aiden and Jordan were messing around as usual which included me in it, somehow. The world will never know what the heck is going on in their minds. I was sitting on the mound of pillows with Daddy Adam while watching Jordan and Aiden make themselves look like fools. Dylan came back with his clean jacket and looked at Jordan and Aiden who were acting like kids.

"I've been gone for a couple of minutes and this is what happens when I come back," Dylan muttered and sat down next to me. He looked at Daddy Adam and held his hand out. "Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself and the idiots! Hi! I'm Dylan Hills, Angel's first best friend. The other two are Aiden Anderson and Jordan Thompson. Just so you know...the one with dorky blonde hair is Jordan and the one with dark brown, curly hair is Aiden. Thanks for adopting Angel, by the way, us guys really care about her."

"Really?" Daddy Adam wondered as he shook Dylan's hand. "You all already know me so no need for introduction. So about Angel?"

"Well...I met Angel when we were in kindergarten and then those two joined us. They used to bully her initially but got close to her and became more overprotective in no time. We were only kids though. So anyways, Angel would always be sad when she left for the orphanage as she had to keep up with those assholes who abused her..." Dylan explained.

My eyes widened and I clapped my hand over Dylan's mouth. "Nooo! Don't tell him! I'm not ready!" I pleaded.

"Whoops...what I meant to say is that she always wanted to be adopted by a loving family," Dylan said as he pushed my hand down.

Daddy Adam narrowed his eyes slightly. "Ok."

I was a bit relieved because Daddy Adam didn't ask about my abuse. Daddy Adam got up.

"Would you boys like to stay over for dinner tonight? I don't think Angel wants you three to leave yet." Daddy Adam said, jokingly and rubbed my head.

"Sure," Dylan said.

"Ok. Anna will call you four when dinner is ready. I'll come down a bit after doing some paperwork." Daddy Adam said and left.

I led them to my room and we laughed and hung out.

"This piggy is so cute! I want him!" Jordan squealed and hugged Mr. Piggy.

"No! Mr. Piggy is mine, Jordan!" I whined and grabbed Mr. Piggy.

Jordan sticks his tongue out at me. "Boo!"

I stuck my tongue out in response. There was a quiet knock.

"Mistress Angel? Time to eat." Anna called.

"Coming!" I called.

I got up and jogged down with boys behind me. We reached the dining room and took our seats. Anna placed our plates of food down while I was snickering with the boys.

"Carrot monster!" Aiden screamed and ducked under the table. "Someone gets rid of it."

I laughed and grabbed all of his carrots. "Your hate for carrots will someday change."

Aiden got up and scrunched his nose. "No way! Carrots are icky and orange! I mean bleah! They are disgusting!"

"So are broccolis." I retorted and scowled at my broccolis.

Dylan and Jordan nodded agreeing with me. Aiden looked at us, incredulously.

"No! Broccolis are awesome!" Aiden exclaimed.

We all glared at him. "Something is wrong with your mind, Aiden," Jordan said, shaking his head while Dylan and I nodded in agreement.

Aiden huffed and got back to eating. We were all silently eating. We heard footsteps coming closer to the dining room. Daddy Adam came in and smiled at all of us.

"Hey boys, Angel. How's dinner?" Daddy Adam asked as he sat down.

"Yummy!" I chirped. "I prefer cake though."

Daddy Adam chuckled. Then we heard the door open and slam shut, loudly.

"Anna! Make me something to eat in my office!" barked a cold voice.

"Yes, sir," Anna said and rushed off.

I stiffened and stuffed food in my mouth so that I could run into my room to hide. I quickly finish and chug down my cup of water. I wiped my mouth, hopped down, and ran towards the stair but Daddy Xavier was there. I let out a frightened squeak and ran back into the dining room. On second thought, I'll just wait for the guys to finish. I ran in and climbed into Daddy Adam's lap, shaking a bit. Daddy Xavier still scares me. Daddy Xavier walked in.

"Why did Angel r-" he started but froze when he saw the three guys. "Who the fuck are they?"

"They are Angel's friends. Dylan, Aiden, and Jordan. They're here to practice and also to eat as you can see." Daddy Adam said, rolling his eyes at his twin.

Daddy Xavier's hands clenched. "Which one of you fuckers is Dylan?" he snarled and glared at each of the boys.

Dylan looked confused. "Umm...I am....sir?" Wrong answer.

"Get out of my house!" Daddy Xavier shouted.

"Wait...WHAT?! What did I do?!" Dylan shouted, confused.

"By letting your presence be here. It disgusts me." Daddy Xavier sneered.

I got off Daddy Adam's lap, angrily. "I didn't give you permission to be angry at Dylan Daddy Xavier" I retorted.

I got in front of a shocked Dylan. "So, leave him alone!" I shouted at him.

"Did you just shout at me, baby girl?" Daddy Xavier said, trying to not lash out at me.

"I sure did, you big meanie! You are an evil donkey butt! You butthead!" I shouted at him.

Daddy Adam was trying hard not to laugh while Jordan and Aiden snickered under their breaths. Daddy Xavier looked like he was going to blow.

"You are in big trouble, you brat! You will not be a brat to me!" Daddy Xavier shouted. That only made me angrier.

"Well, you were being mean to my childhood friend!" I shouted. I turned on my heels and faced Dylan. I grabbed his hand and tugged him. "Let's go, Dylan, Aiden, Jordan. I don't wanna be here. I'm gonna go over to Dylan's house, Daddy Adam! I'll be home at 6!"

"You're not fucking going anywhere!" Daddy Xavier snarled and grabbed hold of me.

I felt a pain on my arm that Daddy Xavier grabbed hold of. "Daddy Xavier, please let go of me. You're hurting me!" I cried out as I tried to tug my right arm out of his grip. "Ow!"

Daddy Adam jumped up about to throw Daddy Xavier off me but Dylan got there first. He punched Daddy Xavier in the jaw making Daddy Xavier stumble. I held my right arm, sniffing. There is a bruise on it.

"Don't you dare lay a fucking finger on her, Coleman!" Dylan snarled and pushed me back behind him.

Aiden and Jordan were at my side, instantly. Aiden tugged my shirt sleeve up and growled when he saw a hand-size bruise on my right arm.

"Someone get an ice pack!" Jordan barked.

"No! We're taking Angie out of here! She's sleeping over at Aiden's place!" Dylan hissed.

The three guys led me towards the door while Daddy Adam held Daddy Xavier back.

"Take Angel with you. Let her stay there for two weeks." Daddy Adam ordered.

Dylan nodded and ushered me out. "Quick, Angie."

He sighed and picked me up and the three boys ran out. I was sniffing on Dylan's shoulder. He quickly placed me on his motorcycle, put on the helmet, and jumped on. Jordan and Aiden had driven off. Daddy Xavier burst out and ran towards us but Dylan quickly zoomed off. I held onto Dylan, tightly. Soon, we reached Aiden's home. They led me in and I walked up to the room, sniffing and shut the door and laid on the bed. I never want to get out of here at all. Never.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 947 2
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...
1.8M 57.7K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
252K 8.8K 29
If you haven't read the first book i suggest you read it first. Its called 'Sold as a virgin' it would be found on my profile. Follow me and read ...