The Quarterback Still Like Me...

By afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 4

2K 63 5
By afiyaedwards123

Vanessa's POV:

Friday

Later this evening I'll be getting to see Dianne, Isabel, Kevin and Michelle. 

I miss them so much.

I wake up and see Stacy getting ready for class, she barely talks me since she started to hang out with her cousin.

"Morning Stacy", I say, she glances at me.

"Morning see you later", she says and leaves. 

She's wearing a leggings, short skirt and crop top.

I sigh and text Jake,

Me: Morning baby, you up yet?

Jake: Yes, just came from jogging with Archer and Aden

Me: Next time invite me

Jake: But you hate getting up early

Me: You're right

Jake: I'll see you for breakfast in the cafe

Me: Cool

I got off my bed and went in the bathroom, my hair is messy and my eyes swell a little. 

I yawn and wash my mouth then face.

I take a quick shower, then open my closet and take out a jeans with crop top and jacket.

 I put my hair in a side one and got my bag and phone.

I see Riley arguing with her roommate, "well since you don't like it I'll just move out!"Sabrina shouts.

Fine by me", Riley screams.

"Jenny was right you are a bitch who's desperate for attention", Sabrina says.

"Look who's talking, you came back to the room late last night, I'm sure you was banging with a guy", Riley says.

"Whatever and it wouldn't work out with you and that guy you talk to every day, he's not your type", she laughs and walks off with Kat.

Riley sighs and I walk over to her, "good morning", I say.

"Its not a good morning, not everybody's life is perfect like yours you know!" She snaps at me.

"My life isn't perfect, I didn't know who my father was until last year and I had a relationship with a guy who did drugs!" I snap back and walk off.

**

I meet Jake and some of the guys in the cafe who is eating breakfast.

Carter is chatting with Stacy who's sitting by a table and she blushes at something he says.

"By next week they'll be dating he's so into her", Alex says.

"Where's Riley?" Caleb ask me as I sit down.

"You mean that snappy bitch, I don't know", I reply and eat my waffles.

"There she is", he says and I see Riley walks in looking around.

"Maybe we can in-"

"No!" I snap and cut Alex off.

I see Riley coming towards us and I glare at her, she gulps and turn to go to another table.

"What's going on?" Jake ask me.

"Nothing she can sit here, but I'm moving", I  say and get up.

Jake and Archer follow me outside.

"What happened?" Archer demands.

"She just got on like a bitch to me because she and roommate had a fight not to long ago", I sigh and sit down on a bench.

"You kind of snap back at her", Archer remarks and I nod.

"You know I have a little temper", I say and he nods.

Jake hugs me while I eat, Archer takes some as well.

A group of girls walk pass us,

"Lucky bitch."

"Desperate bitch you mean."

"Ignore them", Jake whispers and I sigh.

____________________

"Hey Vanessa, I need to talk to you", Riley says as I walk  out the building.

I turn to her and see her eyes are red, "what do you want? My brother and best friends are coming soon", I say and cross my arms.

"I just want to say I'm sorry about how I acted this morning, that wasn't me", she says rubbing her arm.

"I forgive you, now I really got to go", I say and walk away quickly.

"Vanessa you wouldn't believe what just happen? Carter ask me on a date!" Stacy shrieks when I enter the room.

"Really? Congrats", I say with a fake smile.

"Yeah, I'm happy you're supportive, Quinn and her bitchy friends aren't they gone shopping and not even bother to tell me", she sighs digging through her closet.

"Omg, I got nothing good to wear for a first date, can you come shopping with me please?" She pleads.

I sigh, Dianne and them would be here in a few hours and I don't know how long this shopping would take.

"Fine, but one store get your dress and then we're leaving some special people are coming soon", I say and she nods.

Looks like Jake would have to see me later.

____

Jake's POV

After practice, I see Quinn sitting on the stand taking out pictures. 

What's she doing here?

"Hi Jake, you look so good on the field", she says as she walks down the stand.

"Thanks", I say and pick up my bag.

"There's a party tonight at the frat house and you and your friends are invited", she says gesturing to the guys.

"So is my girlfriend right?" I say and she frowns.

"Nope invite only, so your girlfriends can't come", she says.

"I don't go parties without my girlfriend so bye", I say and she grabs my arm.

"Wait you can bring her if that's what would make you come", she flashes me a smile.

I pull away from her grip, "sorry, but not in a party mood my friends will definitely come", I say and leave.

"What's that all about?", Archer asks.

"Nothing just some party", I wave him off.

"Did I hear party? I'm going", Jackson says and Jay did a fist bump with him.

"Well I'm taking Riley to the movies and Carter is going on a date with Vanessa's roommate", Caleb says.

"So its just me, Aden, Alex, Austin, Jay, Harry and Lucas?" Jackson says and we nod.

Vanessa went shopping with her roommate, so she wouldn't be back till next two hours.

***

I lay down on my bed and call Ashley she suppose to be going into cheer practice now.

"Hello big bro finally remember you have a little sister", she teases me when she pick up.

"How's it going with cheer practice?" I ask.

"Stressful since I'm captain and the twins are getting attention from the senior jocks already", she sighs. 

"Found any boyfriend yet?" I smirk.

"Nah you know me I don't fall that easily", she says.

"Hi Ash", a guy says in the back ground.

"Hi", Ashley says,"anyway how's college treating you?" She asks.

"Fine, but there's this campus queen bee who tries to flirt with me every chance she gets", I sigh.

"Another Heidi hmm", she says.

"Yeah, well I love Vanessa so", I say.

"You better treat her right, I got to go my team is waiting for me", she says and hangs up.

Archer is having a video chat with his mother with his headphones on.

I leave the room and decide to go play video games with Jackson and Aden in their room.

**********

Kevin's POV:

"I can't wait to see Vanessa again", Isabel says in the back seat.

"I miss Jackson", Michelle says.

"I can't wait to see the girls Aden been talking about", Logan says between the girls.

I am driving while Dianne sleep in the seat beside me.

I can't wait to see the bitch Jake been talking about so much.

3 hours later

"We're here and look they already waiting for us", I announce.

Jake, Vanessa, Archer, Aden and Jackson are standing by the gate entrance.

I park the are and the girls got out quickly to hug Vanessa and the guys.

Logan did a fist bump with the guys then hug Vanessa.

I got out and Vanessa give me a bear hug,

"Hi little bro", she ruffles my hair.

Archer kisses Michelle and some of the girls who pass gasp.

"They are some of his fans", Vanessa says to me.

"Hey man", Jake greets me with our bro code handshake.

"So what's the plan?" Jackson questions.

"I heard there's a party", Logan smirks.

"Oh yeah well, Jackson and the guys are going, I'm staying to hang out with my girlfriend", Archer says.

"Well Logan since you're single you should go get laid before we go back on Sunday", I say.

"Where would you guys be staying?" Vanessa asks.

"We book a hotel, we already check in", Dianne replies.

"Great come on Logan I got to introduce you to our buddies before we go to the party", Jackson says and pulls Logan with him into campus.

"He'll be fine, see you guys tomorrow or later tonight", Aden says and follows them.

"Now what?", I ask.

"Beach?" Michelle suggests and we nod.

*****

"I really like you Di", I say to Dianne as we cuddle on the bed watching TV.

"Me too", she looks up at me and I kiss her, she responds.

I got on top of her and begin to kiss her more deeply, she moans when I kiss her neck.

 I smirk.

We didn't do it and we been together for about 5 months now.

"You're so beautiful", I mumble as my hands go under her pajama top and she gasps.

"Sorry", I say and take out my hand, but she stops me.

"No its not that, you can touch it if you want", she blushes and I smile then kiss her again.

I am about to touch her boobs when someone knocks on the door, I groan.

I open the door and see a wasted Logan stumble inside.

"Man that was a party, those girls are hot", he says and sway.

I pull him out my room and into his own.

"Go take a shower you stink", I say and shut the door.

I walk back into my room and lock the door, Dianne is texting on her phone.

"Hey baby", I say and lay down on her lap watching up to her. 

She smiles and kiss my forehead.

"Tomorrow the girls and I are going shopping while you guys go around the city or something", she says.

I take her phone away from her and then kiss her again this time not stopping from touching her boobs.

"When are going to do it?" I ask.

"Not sure maybe for new years or spring break", she replies and I nod.

"I don't mind waiting", I say and lay down on her stomach while her hands in my hair.

___________________________

What do you think about this chapter?

The rest of chapters will be back up soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
868K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
297K 5.9K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...
1.6M 45.9K 69
SEQUEL to THE COACH'S DAUGHTER. Complete. One fateful night changed it all. Since being thrown in each other's worlds, Amelia and Zack have jumped ov...