[discontinued] the 7th cabin...

Da SS_7201

In which Donghyuck challenges Mark to visit the seventh cabin and he drags his favourite friend, Koeun with h... Altro

the 7th cabin
Day 2
Day 2 (II)
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 5 (II)
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 9 (II)
Day 10
Day 10 (II)
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 15 (II)
Day 16
Day 17
Day 17 (II)
Day 18
the 7th cabin 1st anniversary
Day 18 (II)
Day 19
Day 19 (II)
[news]

Day 1

1.2K 55 16
Da SS_7201

•••

"Are you sure?" The girl with the ponytail asked her friend who was trying to break into the wooden cabin.

"No," she immediately glared at him. "But I am not going to let Donghyuck call me a wimp." The boy had knelt down to have a better look on how to unlock the door.

"Which you are," She pointed out,  earning a disbelief look from him.

"Koeun! You're not helping," he gritted his teeth while throwing dagger looks at her.

"I wasn't even going to," she mumbled and leaned on the wall beside the door.

This situation goes long way back to earlier this morning where almost 100 students were sent to a camp arranged by some of their alumni.

Here comes Mark Lee, who was forcefully dragged from his home to come to this awfully place where they are going to spend a month in. Credits to his close friend, Donghyuck.

Koeun, on the other hand, had sent her permission form a month before the actual camp. Talk about enthusiasm. She had been expecting to enjoy this camp and meet new friends, even though most of them are her schoolmates. She even packed up her bag a week early.

A lot of students joining meant a lot of mess and extremely loud volume of noisiness.

Mark arrived at their school with Koeun. Perks of being in the same neighborhood. He only carried his backpack and a duffel bag meanwhile Koeun singlehandedly handled her bag of luggage. The both of them stared at each other for a long time.

"Why are you here?" The same question asked.

"Well, why are you here?" Koeun asked, eyeing him from head to toe. She wore a plain pastel green shirt with jeans and her hair tied high.

"I got forced to," Mark answered,  sighing at the same time. If it wasn't for Donghyuck, the annoying mischievous kid, he would have been resting at home by now.

"I can't believe I'm going to see you for another month. Is ten months of school not enough?" Koeun uttered, slightly hurting his feelings.

"Hey! That's mean," He exclaimed loudly, a whine followed after.

Their conversation didn't last long when the little spawn of devil just arrived.

"Mark hyung! Koeun noona!" His voice beamed excitedly as he waved his hands to his favourite seniors.

Donghyuck was a junior, a year below them. He was noisy and nosy. He befriended Mark last year during a club meeting and met Koeun through him. He grew close with the both of them quickly, considering the fondness Koeun had for the younger and Mark who can't seem to ignore him.

"Hi, Donghyuck." Koeun greeted him back with a smile.

Mark looked very unsatisfied by her different attitude to Donghyuk. He looked at the latter and scowled. He also woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Courtesy to Lee Donghyuck who had been texting him nonstop since the clock struck twelve midnight.

The younger just laughed him off and linked his hands with both Mark and Koeun. "Let's go to the others," he dragged both of them to their group of friends.

Mark saw most of the junior's friends but he didn't mind. He wasn't particularly strangers with them. He greeted Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung, the youngest. He stood there quietly with an awkward smile. Mark assumed he had also been brought here by force.

Koeun greeted the four girls happily. She practically knows everybody. Yeri, Hina, Herin and Lami. The three were younger than her but she doesn't bother about the age difference.

Soon after, one of their alumni had ushered them to get into the bus. Surprisingly, all of them got into the same bus. Hina sat with Herin and Lami with Yeri. Jeno with Jaemin and Donghyuck with Jisung. Mark looked at Koeun, thinking he should sit with her but he saw her sitting with Arin already. He sighed in defeat and found a seat beside Chan.

The ride to their destination was chaos. Anybody could hear that one person at the back of the bus, singing the latest songs and another person chanting something repeatedly. A group of boys played mafia game and girls kept on gossiping about the newest bags, shoes, clothes and good looking boys, one of them includes their very handsome alumnus. Amidst all of this, a girl with long black hair slept through the whole ride. Not even stirring up from the ear-piercing and booming noise.

Once they arrived, they were assigned their own cabins. Each having six occupants. Coincidentally, the six boys—Mark, Chan, Donghyuck, Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung were placed in Cabin #4 meanwhile the girls consisting of Koeun, Yeri, Arin, Hina, Herin and Lami luckily got Cabin #13.

"Why is nobody going to Cabin #7?" A student wondered when she saw everybody going their separate ways. "I know right," another chimed in.

"Cabin #7 has no keys. It's been lost for a few years now." One of their alumni replied to their question. They just shrugged it off and scurried off to their respective cabins.

"More like, it can't even be opened," someone mumbled. "It's haunted, after all."

Donghyuck who was coincidentally passing their way, had heard the conversation. He smirked as he had thought of the best challenge ever and the best person to challenge.

•••

"No, Donghyuck."

"Why not?" The younger whined annoyingly, earning looks from his friends.

"Because it's stupid."

"Well, you're stupid."

Mark snapped his head at the junior and almost had his hands wrapped around his neck. The latter backed away a few steps but still tugged onto him.

"Come on, hyung."

"What is it do you want, Donghyuck?!"

"The seventh cabin."

"...No," he turns away, trying to unpack. Keyword, trying. Donghyuck grabs his arm and shook it violently so Mark would stop.

"If you don't," the younger started and Mark glanced at him.

"If I don't, what?" He raised his perfect on sleek eyebrows.

"Then, you're a wimp." Donghyuk stuck his tongue out and Mark looked like he was ready to tackle him down.

"I'm not a wimp,"

"Yes, you are."

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"Guys!"

The both of them turned to look at Jaemin who was looking at them petrified. Meanwhile Jeno looked smug. Chan was busy playing Piano Tiles to realize. Jisung had fallen asleep. The baby chick kept on playing in the bus he had not slept at all.

"You are going to kiss at that rate." Jaemin pointed out at their very close distance. Mark looked back and stumbled back after. He only noticed now his nose almost touched Donghyuck's nose.

"Thanks, Jaemin." Mark smiled at Jaemin and ignored Donghyuck.

"Come on, hyung!"

"Or what, Donghyuck?"

"I'm going to let Koeun noona go then," Donghyuk was about to stand up.

"No!" Mark immediately grabbed onto his arm.

"I hate you, Lee Donghyuck."

"Aw, I lobeu you too, hyung."

•••

How is the first chapter going?

I know it's not that interesting but hang in there with me. I'm not gonna promise it's going to be fun but I hope it will.

Comment down your thoughts.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.6K 998 6
Renjun was mute. Jaemin was quite the opposite. But they still shared mutual feelings. Renmin short story Highest rankings; 15 in renmin 2 in jaejun
27.9K 666 24
a silly little story of haechan encountering a markhyuck edit ☆ messy, goofy, cringy, depends on your perspective and preference ☆ mature language ☆...
293K 12.2K 37
↓🕊。in which donghyuck's best friend calls him daddy. © SEOCLIPSE ꜜ COMPLETED
432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...