Journey Through Alola!(AmourS...

By Red_Hyoudou

We found our heroes going back to Kanto after winning the Kalos League and won the Champions League Making it... More

Chapters:
Hey Guys!
Chapter 1: The Champion League's Finale
Chapter 2: Going to Kanto
Chapter 3: Memories and Surprises
Chapter 4: Alola Region!
Chapter 5: Meeting the Starters!
Chapter 6: Ash and Gary's Battle!
Chapter 7: Dad vs. Son! (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Dad vs. Son! (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Z-Moves, Mega-Evolution and Bond Phenomenon!
Chapter 10: Rain Rain, Go Away. . .
Chapter 11: Christmas Special!
Chapter 12: New Year, New Me!
Chapter 13: Ash's Aura Training
Chapter 14: Jealousy?
Chapter 16: The Door To Hell.
Chapter 17: The Devil Within
Chapter 18: Chosen 4
Chapter 19: Saving a Friend
Chapter 20: Talk
Random Updates:
What? Oh no Serena....
Note
IM NEARLY THERE THEN GONE
Chapter 21: Great

Chapter 15: The Rescue

1.1K 16 0
By Red_Hyoudou

The Rescue

Red ask the two to tell the truth. Lillie and Ash finally thought about it and decided to tell the truth. They were still in the forest since they left the PokeCenter since 2 in the afternoon. They have been wondering around the forest for about 3 and a half hours as its getting dark. The three were far away from the group as everyone from behind stared at the three, figuring what their talking about.

"Red's face gave it all. Their topic is pretty damn serious." Hau said.

"But what are they talking about. The way they so far away from us so we couldnt hear them." Mallow said.

"And the two of them blushed because Red said something to them, and the "Of Course Not!""Hau said.

Serena and Gary stayed quit as they listen to the two while staring to the trio. The four went quiet as they continue to watch them. They saw Ash and Lillie, looking troubled, as they look at each other and finally nods.

"The truth is, we both---"They both started until they heard a scream.

"Ahhh!"Someone screamed from behind.

Ash quickly turned around only to their friends being taken away by people in a black cloak as they jumped from trees to trees. Ash and the two went after them. Red use his aura and focus it on some parts of his body that help him to run faster and release his Lucario, who launch Aura Sphere to slow them down. Ash on the other hand focus his aura like Red did to help him run faster. Ash knelt down to give Lillie a hand as she sat on his back as she cant keep up. Pikachu and Riolu help Lucario to catch up with the group.

"Im sorry Ash for making you carry me." Lillie said.

"Its ok. Besides I cant leave a girl behind alone in a forest. Are you fine with this speed? Or should I slow down a bit." Ash said.

"I-Its alright. You can go faster so we can catch up with them. Dont mind me Im fine."Lillie said as she hold Ash tightly.

"Ash! Release your Greninja and transform cause we need a little bit of help!"Red shouted.

Ash grab Greninja's Pokeball and released him. Right after the Ninja Pokemon was released, it transofmed into the Mysterious Ash-Greninja. Ash put a barrier made from his Aura and Greninja shoots water around the barrier to double the defense as they cant let Lillie get harmed. Ash look at the scene. 3 people wearing a cloak were left behind to hold them off as their other members got away.

"Charizard, Garchomp I need your help! Ash, go and find the others. Ill deal with this guys." Red said as he gave a thumbs up.

Ash, along with Lillie, Greninja, Pikachu and Riolu, were running out of the scene and run after their friends. Ash concentrate his aura in order for the 5 of them speak in telephathy.

"Guys had any plans?"Ash asked.

"Woah, whats this!?"Lillie said in amazement.

"This is used for Aura Users to comunicate to other Aura Users in secret. We do need to be careful too because some Aura Users has the ability to get in to our little chat room that I created using some advance telephathy."Ash said.

"Wow. Thats great dense rock."Pikachu said.

"Agreed."Greninja said.

"So whats the plan, Master?" Riolu asked.

"Okay listen up everyone. Heres the plan, Pikachu stay with us we might need your help. Also sharpen your ears so when you heard something strange around us, tell me before you attack so I can confirm it that their not some random wild pokemon or people wondering around the forest."Ash said.

"Kay then, what about Riolu and Greninja?"Pikachu asked.

"Let me finish first okay?"Ash said as Pikachu nods.

"Riolu, go with Greninja. Use your aura to sense the aura of the enemies. Make sure you confirm it before you attack okay? Greninja I want you to use Double Team to make the job faster. If something happend, make sure you call us using this telephathy thing I just made. Got it?"Ash said.

Both pokemon nods as Riolu jumped on Greninjas shoulder and Greninja started to have copies of himself as well as Riolu.

Ash watched the two run into the darkness until their out of sight as they started running too. Lillie was caught off guard by the sudden movement as she suddenly screamed making Ash and Pikachu stopped. They continued running as Ash focused for some abnormal energy or aura's around them. Pikachu on the other hand, kept running while listening for other movements around them. And something caught Pikachu's attention.

"Ash! I heard something behind the bushes."Pikachu said.

"Wait Ill check it out."Ash said as he stopped and look where Pikachu heard the sound.

Ash looked closely as Lillie hold Ash tightly filling nervous if someone suddenly jumped out from the bushes and attack them. And it happend. A guys in a cloak suddenly jumped in front of them carrying a sword. and run straight to Ash and Lillie. The guy cut through the water but not the barrier as he got quickly thrown away. Ash controled the water Greninja used to cover them. He got pushed back by the water and slammed into a tree.

"Thunder Bolt, Pikachu!"Ash said as Pikachu released his attack to the enemy as a result, making him unconsious.

"You now see why Grenjinja put the water around the barrier?"Ash asked as they started to run again.

"So the barrier you made will blend into the water, making them think that the barrier was all made up by water and can easily get through it."Lillie said as Ash nods.

"Frog pal is really a genius."Pikachu said.

"Hey! Im the one who suggested it!"Ash pouted.

"When did you get the brains?!"Pikachu's eyes widened.

"You. . . !!"Ash said as they continued to argue.

"Can you two please shut up and continue on looking!?"Lillie said

"Hai. . ."Both Ash and Pikachu sighed..

"Good Grief, Boss."Greninja said and Riolu sighed.

"So any reports?"Ash asked as he kept running.

"Well, we caught some but appart from that we still had no idea where are the others."Riolu said.

"Me too."Red said.

"Dad?!"Ash asked.

"Red?!"Lillie said.

"Oh. Surprise are you? You just explained to Lillie that some Aura Gaurdians can do this."Red said.

"Right. . ."Ash said.

"So anything suspicious?"Red asked.

"Well, apart from the sudden attack. Theres nothing suspicious or anything."Lillie said.

"Thats quite right."Ash said making Lillie tilted her head.

"What?"She asked and looked around her for anything suspiciousl. She suddenly got a glimpse of some shiny objects on a tree.

"Traps."Lillie confirmed.

"Yes. So if the traps is here, that means that their hideout is somewhere here."Ash said.

"Well then. Lets search for it together!" Lillie as they all nod and continue the search.

To Be Continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 35
Serena has been in Hoenn for three months. She misses her friends. Her home. Everything. She is stressed from all her competitions and training...
44.3K 481 11
It has been four months since the kalos group parted ways.Serena is currently travelling through the Hoenn region she has made many new friends and r...
5.8K 84 8
Ash Ketchum, now the first ever Champion of Alola, is returning home with his Pikachu. Excited to tell his friends and family that he had finally don...
104K 2.3K 105
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...