I know who you are (Andy Bier...

Od beth_any

It's been years since i last saw him and a lot has changed in those years. I'm not a producer anymore, i actu... Více

I know who you are (Andy Biersack Story) *Sequel i didn't know it was you*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TRILOGY

chapter 19

4.2K 181 127
Od beth_any

RECAP!!

Scout's P.o.V

I walked towards my car, but i heard a familiar voice shout "YOUR PREGNANT?" i looked towards the bus which sammy and olivia were on so i ran with thomas still in my arms and looked through the window where i could see the two bitches talking.

"Yes i am and the child is Andy's." 

I smirked to myself and started walking off before they could see me. So Olivia is pregnant huh? Well not for long. i giggled to myself and looked down at thomas. 

"Tomorrow we are going to the hospital to see if you are andy's child." i smiled at him when he looked up at me with his gorgeous eyes and i kissed his forehead.

You better watch out Olivia something might happen to your little baby. 

I laughed out loud and carried on walking to my car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

It's been a few days since we have been to the hospital to do a DNA test and the hospital called and asked us to come down to find out the results. So that's where we are me, Sammy, scout, Olivia, and Thomas are walking down the corridor's of the hospital to get to our destination. 

"Hello." we all heard when we entered the room. i looked up to find the doctor smiling at us.

"Hi." we all greeted and he gestured for us all to take a seat. 

When we all sat down the doctor started talking "OK, so i have your DNA test, but before i do tell you the results does anybody have any questions?"

Olivia put her and up. "Can we talk outside for a minute doctor?" she asked. He nodded and Olivia stood up and walked out with him.

I looked Sammy confused, but she was smiling and i looked at scout who was glaring...ok.

"What was that about?" i asked Sammy ignoring scout.

"She need to tell you herself Andy." she looked at me.

"About what?" i asked her and she looked at me.

"Not going to tell you, you are going to have to ask her." she told me and we both dropped the subject because Olivia and the doctor came back into the room.

"OK, now let me get the results." he grabbed a piece a paper from his desk and sat down on his chair and turned towards us.

He looked once over at the paper and looked at us and he said "Thomas is.........................

not related to you Mr biersack."

I smiled widely and looked at scout who's mouth dropped from utter shock. HA.

"Thank you doctor." i said to the doctor and shook hands with him.

"But-- but - that can't be correct i mean..." 

"Shut up scout you lost and i won, so now you can go and leave me alone." i indicated to the door, she stood up and got Thomas and they both walked out the door.

I looked over at Sammy who was smiling at me and Olivia and i looked over Olivia who was stroking her tummy and smiling down at it. Weird.

"OK, shall we go?" i asked the girls who were still sitting in the plastic chair. 

"We both have to do something, you can go we will see you later." said Sammy and grabbed hold of Olivia's hand, smiling encouraging  at her.

"OK?" i walked out confused. What the hell just happened?

Olivia's P.O.V

"OK lets get started." the doctor said and waved me to the bed in the room. I nodded and walked over and laid down on it with Sammy on my side and still holding my hand.

I still can't believe that Thomas isn't Andy's. I feel happy, but i feel sorry for scout because the look on her face looked like she was going to be sick. Oh well, i have to worry about myself now.

I looked at the doctor when he came over and hooked the machine and got everything ready. He got some sort of gel and said "Just warning you this is cold." he smiled at me and started rubbing it on my thin belly, but in a couple of months i will soon get big. 

"Shit, that's cold." the doctor chuckled softly and put some sort of stick on my stomach and started moving it around until the little screen had a picture of the inside of my stomach.

"OK." he looked closer at the screen and frowned. 

"Something wrong?" i asked him worriedly.

He looked at me and smiled. "nothing is wrong, your about 3 weeks pregnant and can you see here." he pointed to the screen and all i saw was a little dot.

"Yes i can see that."

"Well... that's your baby." he told me and i smiled and started tearing up. I looked over at Sammy and she was full on crying.

"Sammy." i laughed at her. "You OK?" 

"Yes it's just your having a baby." she got a tissue from her pocket and blew her nose.

"Sammy come here." she walked to me and i gave her a hug while the doctor was getting the gel off my stomach and cleaning it up.

"OK, here's a picture and i hope everything with you and Mr biersack works out." i looked at him shocked.

"How do you?" 

He pulled his doctors coat open and pulled up his top and under his top was a black veil brides shirt. I looked up at him shocked and all he did was wink.

"You have good taste music doctor." i told him and got off the bed.

"And you have good taste in boys." he told me and i looked at him. "I'm gay." 

"I would never have guest." i said to him and smiled. "Thanks for everything." 

"No problem Olivia, if you need anything just come back and i would love to assist you again."

"Thanks." i grabbed Sammy's arm and we both said goodbye and we walked out heading towards the car and today i'm going to tell Andy. 

After a long drive we both got out of the car and Sammy opened the bus door for me so i walked in first and Sammy entered in after me and we saw the band there watching a film on the screen. I walked over to the TV and turned it off which earned me a few words but i just rolled my eyes at them.

"Guys i need to tell you something." they all looked at me seriously, well not Sammy of cause she was smiling so widely i was scared that her lips would split into two.

"There's a reason why i came back to warped tour." i told them. "It's because i'm pregnant and with Andy's baby."

Silence

I looked at them scared of what they were going to say. "Guys?" which got them out of there trance and they all ran up to me and tackled me into a hug and i heard multiple of congratulations. 

"I can't believe it." crystal said who was tearing up. "My baby is growing."

I laughed at her and said to everyone "I'm going to tell Andy now."

"You haven't told him yet?" tabby asked and all i did was shook my head.

"WELL GO AND DO IT NOW!" shouted Alex who pushed me off of the bus and they all waved at me and i rolled my eyes and started walking to the black veil brides bus. Which only took a minute because they were only like 3 buses down from ours. 

I knock on the door and Ashley opened the door. "OLIVIA!" Ashley screamed and pulled me into a big hug.

"Hi ash." i said to him and hugged him back "How have you been?"

"Alright, but i cann't believe you left without saying goodbye." he said and broke away the hug and looked at me.

I sighed and looked down and looked back up ."i know, i'm sorry i just wanted to get away." 

"I get you, now i'm guessing you want to talk to Andy?" he asked me and smiled cheekily.

I nodded and he took my hand and lead me to the bunks. He opened a curtain which must be andy bunk and Andy was asleep.

Ashley looked at me and chuckled "One sec." he whispered in my ear and i nodded. He coughed and turned back to Andy, he leaned to in his ear "Andy?" he whispered softly. "Andy." he said a little bit louder. "ANDY!!" he screamed and Andy woke up surprised and banged his head on the bunk above his.

"Ouch." 

"Yo dude Olivia is here, i'm going to leave you to love birds alone." he winked at me and i smacked his arm before he went.

I looked over at Andy who was cradling his head. "You OK?" i asked him. He nodded and sat up and moved to make room for me.

I sat in the bunk with him and when he took his hand off his head he looked at me and smiled. "So what you doing here?" he asked.

"I need to tell you something and i don't know how you going to react." i said quietly. 

"I'm sure it's not that bad." i sighed and grabbed something out of my pocket. A little box.

I gave it to Andy and Andy looked at the box confused "Whats this?" he asked 

"Just open it." i demanded. God he asked stupid questions. He shrugged and opened it slowly and he looked down at the box and back up to me with wide eyes.

"Olivia..." 

"Yes Andy." i said bracing myself.

"Your pregnant." he simply said.

"No shit." i said and he cracked a smiled.

"Your pregnant." he smiled and looked at me. "I'm going to be a dad?" he asked.

I nodded and gave him the picture from today.

He looked at it and a few tears escaped from his eyes and i wiped them away.

"Don't cry." i whispered to him and brought him into a hug. "If you want me to get a abortion or you don't want to help to take care of this baby, then just say so." i said sadly.

"Don't say that ever again." he said to me and broke off the hug and he softly place his hand on my cheeks. "I'm going to be a dad." he told himself and i nodded and he kissed me and that night all we did was look at the pregnancy stick and the picture. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

PLEASE COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

AND THANKS FOR READING 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

92.5K 3.9K 20
"I want you to be present at every beck and call of mine. And your contacts with men should be very limited" "What exactly do you think I am?" "I kno...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
5.8K 196 10
When one of Garcia Flynn's men goes rouge the time team will have to save one of their own. Join Lucy Preston, Wyatt Logan, and Rufus Carlin as they...