Journey Through Alola!(AmourS...

Por Red_Hyoudou

We found our heroes going back to Kanto after winning the Kalos League and won the Champions League Making it... Más

Chapters:
Hey Guys!
Chapter 1: The Champion League's Finale
Chapter 2: Going to Kanto
Chapter 3: Memories and Surprises
Chapter 4: Alola Region!
Chapter 5: Meeting the Starters!
Chapter 6: Ash and Gary's Battle!
Chapter 7: Dad vs. Son! (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Dad vs. Son! (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Z-Moves, Mega-Evolution and Bond Phenomenon!
Chapter 10: Rain Rain, Go Away. . .
Chapter 11: Christmas Special!
Chapter 12: New Year, New Me!
Chapter 13: Ash's Aura Training
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: The Door To Hell.
Chapter 17: The Devil Within
Chapter 18: Chosen 4
Chapter 19: Saving a Friend
Chapter 20: Talk
Random Updates:
What? Oh no Serena....
Note
IM NEARLY THERE THEN GONE
Chapter 21: Great

Chapter 14: Jealousy?

2.2K 20 0
Por Red_Hyoudou

Jealousy?

Ash opened his eye as everyone stared at him. He looked around as he realized that he was inside he PokeCenter. They probably brought him back after he collapsed. The first on to react was Serena, of course, as she held his clothes tightly as she started to cry. Everyone started to round up around him and started to ask questions. He studied the group but there was someone missing. Actually three people were missing.

"Sere, stop crying. Im fine! I can run 40 laps non stop around Pallet Town ya know?"Ash gave a smile trying to cheer up Serena.

"Say's the one who collapsed running through the forest."Hau said.

"There were traps too, you know?"He said back.

Ash then started to talk with the others. Some asked what happened as he also dont have any idea why. He finally remembered to ask something.

"Uhg, guys?"He said and everyone stopped. "Where's Dad?"

"He's with Gary. Lillie also collapsed at the same time you did."Mallow and Serena said in the same time.

"The same time." He repeated." What a coincedence ,right?"

"Its actually more than that, Ash."Serena looked up at him.

"Why's that?" Ash ,who's confused, titlted his head.

"Its- Its because before you fainted, your eyes glowed blue. Lillie's eyes does the samething then you two just passed out."She explained everything to Ash. While listening, Ash remembered something. The girl in his dream.
Blonde hair and Green eyes. Could that possibly ---?

"Hello? Ash!" Serena waved her hand in front of him as he came back to reality.

"What?"He asked.

"Were asking you what you wanted to eat. Were going down to get lunch."Serena said.

"Oh, Im going down to get my food. I'll follow you guys later. I just need to do something." He said. Serena and the others went down as Ash stared at the ceiling.

'How strange. . ." He thought. He stand up as he put his shoes on and went outside his and Serena's room. He walk straight up to where Lillie and Gary sleeps. He knocked and waited for an answer but no one opened the door.

"Hey Gary its me, Ash. Im comming in." He opened the door and didnt saw Gary but found Lillie. She was sitting on her bed looking down but she seems to heard him come in as she looks up at him.

"Oh, Hey Ash."She said.

"Oh hi Lillie. I was wondering if Gary's here but he doesn't seem so. He's probably eating all the food downstairs." He sigh as Lillie left out a giggle.

"Yeah. Its the same for you, you know?" She said.

"Do I?"Ash widened his eyes as they laugh.

"Hey Lillie."Ash said.

"Yeah?"

"When you passed out."He said as Lillie look at him." Did you have some kind of dream? No, its more than a dream. Its like a, whats the word? Yeah some kind of flashback that happend many years ago."

"W-What? Eh---"She began but Ash cut her off.

"Oh. Well S-Sory for the sudden question. I mean thats weird rig---?"He said.

"No. I think youre right, Ash. When I passed out, I have this some kind of dream. A boy crying in the middle of a forest. He was being tortured by a man in a black suit. He boy has brown eyes a raven hair like, like yours. . ."She said as her eyes look at him. Her eyes widend as she realized that the boy was in front of him, Ash.

"So you? You passed out too, right?"Lillie asked.

"Yeah. But my dream is a secret, Lillie-billy."He smirked.

"W-hat did you just said?! Wait that nickname sounds familliar. . ."She began to think but then she hold her head and began to scream making Ash jumped.

"Ahhh! What was that for?!" He said.

"No-Nothing. . . When I tried to think of where I heard that from, my head started to hurt."She explained.

"Hmm. Lets talk about that later. Lets get something too eat. They probabky waiting for us downstairs, Lillie-B--- Oww!"He said and Lillie smack his head before he said her nickname.

"Dont. Say. That. Name. Ashy-Boy."Lillie said as he drag Ash to the canteen holding his shirt on the back.

"Arceus it hurts. . ." He said.

They both make their way downstairs while Lillie is still draging Ash to the canteen. Once they reached the canteen, they. . . Lillie look for the others.

"Hey Lillie over hear!"Serena shouted.

"Comming!"She shouted back.

"Wheres Ash?"Mallow asked.

"Over here."Ash said while holding his head, still being dragged by Lillie.

"What the heck. . ."Gary and Hau said.

"What happened?"Red asked.

"Nothing. I just teach him a lesson for saying something stupid."Lillie said as she and Ash sat down.

"What did you said?"Gary and Serena asked Ash.

"Lillie-Bi--- ARCEUS THAT HURTS!"He said but Lillie smacked him again, but this one is a bit harder.

"DIDNT I SAID DONT SAY THAT NAME!?"Lillie said as Ash started to run outside followed by Lillie. The group looked at the two of them until their out of sight.

"What happend between those two?"Mallow asked.

"First they both collapsed then now their like a Meowth and a Pikachu."Hau said.

"Yeah what happend between them. . ."Both Serena and Gary mumbled.

The next 2 days, the group started to pack their things. Ash and Serena are inside their room. They already finished taking baths and started to pack their things. Pikachu and Riolu helped Ash organize his messy bag and Braixen helped her master too.

"Hey, Serena. I was wondering why youre so quiet."Ash said as he closed his bag and Pikachu and Riolu jumped on his shoulder.

". . ."Serena stayed quiet as she return Braixen inside her pokeball. She stand up and closed her bag and reach for the door but Ash grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Can you please let go?"Serena said as Ash was taken back.

"Whats wrong with you? You suddenly started to act like Im nobody to you."Ash asked.

"Whats wrong with you? Ash. Yesterday you rarely talked to me and spend more time with Lillie. Me and Gary were left behind! Its like you both love each other than you love us! You two have your own wold were me and Gary doesnt exist!" Serena said.

"Serena. You know that I wouldnt throw you away or leave you just for Lillie right?!" Ash said.

"Then explain what you two were doing together yesterday! You were so close to each other!"

"Of course were friends!"

"Its more than just a friend, Ash!" Serena said as she open the door and leave Ash behind.

"Just what is her problem. Just what did I do wrong. . ." Ash began to think as he stared on the floor.

"Pika- pi. . ."Pikachu said as he's worried to his trainer.

"Master Ash. . ." Riolu said.

"You guys ready?"Red asked

"Yep!" They all said.

They walk straight to the forest were Ash and Riolu run. There were traps everywhere. Hau accidentaly activate a trap as he was hang from a tree and Red help him to get down. Hau as talking to Red about being the World Champion. Lillie and Gary were like 20 inch away from each other. Serena and Mallow were talking about normal girl stuffs and pokepuffs. While him, Ash, were talking to his Pikachu and Riolu.

"Hey Ash." Red called. "Can I talk to you?"

"Kay Dad."Ash said as he walk past right Serena, whos talking too Mallow.

"Sup?"Ash said as he make his way to Red.

"I want to talk to the both of you.. Can you please call Lillie for me?" Red said.

"R-Right."Ash said as he walk towards Lillie.

"Hey, Lillie."Ash called as she and Gary looked at him.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well, Dad want to talk to the two of us."He said as Serena looked to him and Lillie.

"What for?" Gary asked this time as they both look at him.

"I dont know either. So can we go now?"Ash said Gary as he look back to Lillie.

"O-okay then."She said as they both walk towards Red as both Serena and Gary glared at them.

"I want to ask you two and I want an honest question, okay?"Red said as the two of them nodded.

"What is happening between the two of you?"Red asked.

"Huh?"They both stared at him.

"Are you too doing something in secret? Like are you two in some kind of relationship"Red said.

"W-What?!"They both blushed as they got everyones attention.

"Of course not!"Lillie said.

"Were already happy who we are with, Dad!"Ash said.

"I know that. But why are you two always together, when the two of you started to talk to each other, you would go somewhere far from us. Youre both hidding something. What is it?"Red said.

Lillie and Ash both look at each other, looking for the right thing to do. If they will tell the truth or not.

"We will tell the truth. But please dont tell anyone."Ash said seriosly.

"Okay. Spill it out, Ash."Red said.

"The truth is, we both---"They both said.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

236K 2.9K 29
Ash wins his 6th league in a row. (Considering that Alola doesn't exist.) Which meant that Ash won every league. He and his Kalos gang goes back, onl...
69.7K 868 13
It the ending of Ashs journey in Kalos. Or is it? More things take place after he defeated the Pokemon League. The gang was going to split up but not...
54.9K 1.1K 24
Ash Ketchum is a man of many secrets he is The Unknown Champion of Alola, An Aura Guardian and A Psychic, and The Secret Prince of The Kingdom Of Rot...
44.5K 922 18
Ash wins the Kalos League and becomes the youngest trainer ever to do so. But instead taking place as champion of the region, he decided to continue...