Soryx: The Second Dimension...

By Savy_Pearson

[Winner of the Mystical Readers Choice Awards, Fantasy] [Highest Ranking: #115 in Science Fiction 03/27/2017... More

Intro/Announcement
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character/Cast List!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note! (Again...)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Part 1
Chapter 32 - Part 2
Chapter 33 - Part 1
Chapter 33 - Part 2
#115?!
Chapter 34 - Part 1
Chapter 34 - Part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
TERRIBLE EDITS
SORYX FANART!!!!
I really wish I was better at art XD
BANNERS!
Throne of Byrinthia Teaser Poster!!!
New Cover?!
WE HAVE A SECOND BOOK!
New Covers!
I Got Reviewed?!
Very Exciting A/N! PLEASE READ!
We Won!

Character Inspirations!

45 11 14
By Savy_Pearson

Alright guys, I've hinted about a few of these in author's note, comments and such, but I decided it was time to reveal my secrets.

JK JUST SOME CHARACTER INSPOS!

I wanted to tell you guys where my inspiration came from for some of the characters in this book, whether it's their physical appearance, personality, or Soryx versions. Some are based on actual people I know, others are based on something else. Either way, this should be fun!

1. Alyrica

To start off, one of the first characters I created for this book is based off of my best friend since sixth grade, Ashleigh (Eiffel_Tower46). Well, her Earth version anyways! Appearance and personality. She's perfect! And hey, head on over and drop a follow, she also writes AMAZING books!

It was funny later too, because Ash died her hair black and looks like irl Soryx-Alyrica. It's awesome.

Ash is the best! Hence why Alyrica is Laelyn's best friend!

2. Chanson

Another early character I created was based off of a best friend! Haydin (Metalhead-777) is AWESOME, and the core personality traits of Chanson are based off of him (mostly appearance, too). Earth, anyways. He used to have glasses, but now he wears contacts. Chanson kept his glasses though, sorry Haydin! XD Btw he ALSO writes amazing books here on Wattpad, and we're writing a book TOGETHER on his account! (The Roots Within) If you like Soryx, you'll love Roots!

3. Isaac

Now, this one is different in a couple of ways. First of all, he's based on a character from a game. Second, his character design started off as a Soryx character, only later getting his Earth version! I think (besides Daeva) that he is the only character I've done that with. Anyways, I'm a bit ashamed to say, Isaac is based off of DJ Maccoy from the Xbox game Dance Central. *hides under a table*

Okay that's a blurry pic, but that's what he looks like in-game. I have an AWESOME pic of an AMAZING cosplay of him though! I love him so much XD I also found a cool digital drawing thing that I love lol

So yeah, that's pretty much EXACTLY how Soryx-Isaac looks XD I love him. (I like the orange/green outfit better tho tbh, the blue one looks more like something Cowyn would wear.) SPEAKING OF COWYN...

4. Cowyn

Cowyn is legit based off of Cody Christian. I love him, and he's the perfect person for the part! I'm sure you already know what he looks like from the cast list but in case you don't let me bless your day with another picture of him:

Isn't he perfect? I think so. Good actor, too. He works really well for both versions of Cowyn!

5. Laelyn

Okay, so this inspiration was only for the personality, so the person I've based Lyn off of looks very different. Well, wait a minute, nope. Just the hair is different! Laelyn is based off of my friend since I was like... four. Her name is Emily! She doesn't have a Wattpad (YET, I'm working on that!) so I can't tag her, but I'll show you her crazy beautiful face! XD

Okay so like imagine that, but with like... Blonde hair and greener eyes! XD And that's Laelyn!

Most of the other characters are complete mixes of inspirations, so I'm not going to explain them all XD BUT watch out for another update with random (really terrible) photo edits I did for Soryx! (Btw guys I got my first fan-made fanart for Soryx the other day and it melted my heart! I can't believe someone likes my book enough to make fanart. If any of you make some, pleeaaase show me! I'd love to see it! I don't care about artistic ability, it's the love that matters.) Love you guys, hope you sorta enjoyed this!

Savy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 78.1K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
117K 5.6K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...