Beast In Love || Brock Lesnar

By sunangelxxi

WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7• ShanieceO'Mac Instagram
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14• ShanieceO'Mac Instagram
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21• ShanieceO'Mac Instagram
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•ShanieceO'Mac Instagram
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39• Photo Album

•29•

1.9K 42 1
By sunangelxxi

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE | BRIE'S BABY SHOWER

Flames so hot that they turn blue
Palms reflecting in your eyes, like an endless summer

•A month later•

"Brie mode!" Nicole yelled as we walked into the venue where Brie's boho chic baby shower was being held.

"This place is so chic and awesome," I said.

"I know, right so gorgeous," Brie said.

"I can't wait for my baby shower," I said.

"You have like what five, four months until your baby shower. So, who's planning it?" Nicole said.

"Most likely Stephanie since she did plan my previous baby showers," I replied.

Everything is boho chic with flowers all over the place; there are snacks on tables and gift boxes on another.

"Are we going to keep standing here, or are we going to start this baby shower?" asks Nicole, at which everyone laughs. Everyone ushers Brie more into the room and gets her seated in the middle of the couch. Photographers started taking pictures of Brie and the venue.

"For a pregnant lady, you look quite good," comments Lisa, and everyone starts to agree.

"When are you due?" Brunetti asked.

"April," Brie tells her. "Although I feel like I'm about to pop any day now." She says.

"I was the same with Kassandra, but she was determined to stay in the whole nine months!" I said, making everyone laugh.

"How about we do the weight game now?" suggests Nicole as Brie starts to go red. Oh gosh, not the weight game!

"Come on, Brie, sit here!" says Lola, grabbing hold of my hands and guiding me back to the couch. "Ok, who wants to start?" she then questions once everyone's sat down.

"145," I said.

"Really?" Brie asked.

"Yup, unless you're 170," I replied.

"I think you've got to be around 150 the most, I mean, I'm 131 pounds, and we're around the same weight. With the added on extra pounds of the baby, it's got to be below 150." Nicole goes on to explain as we continue with the game.

"Oh come on, she can't be more than 145!" exclaims Lola.

"I think 143.5," comments Kathy, making everyone laugh and trying to dissuade the tension.

"And I think we'll leave it there," Nicole said.

"Let's open presents!" she suggests, and the guys help bring all the presents over onto the floor in front of Brie.

"Ooh, you have to open mine first!" exclaims Nicole, looking excited. I can only imagine she must have gotten Brie the world. She loves kids, and it's such a shame John isn't ready for that yet.

"Why does she have to open yours first? Maybe she likes the look of mine," comments Lola.

"Guys, if you're going to keep going back and forth like this, then I won't open either of them," Brie tells them both.

Brie points to a random one I grab for her, and it ends up being Natalya's. Brie unwraps it and smiles when I see a little shirt with the Canadian flag on it, the colors of pink and white decorating it.

"So when she hangs out with me, we can look like twins!" exclaims Natalya, making me chuckle.

"Thank you, it's great," Brie says and sees she's gotten a few more shirts. Brie put them to one side and continue picking the presents. Trinity got some babygrows for Brie's little girl. Neutral colors, of course, because Brie loves neutral colors. Brie opens up Lana's and sees she's got her a Baby Bean Bag. "Oh my, this is so cute!" Brie exclaim, not having been able to find one in Arizona.

"I know, and it's pink, black, and purple," says Lana with a smile.

Lola got Brie an excellent baby mobile that plays a soft song. Brie finally gets around to Nicole's and can see the excitement light up her whole face. Brie opens the box and smiles at what it is.

"What did she get? She wouldn't even tell me," complains Brie. I get the blanket out and hold it up for everyone to see. It's a yellow-colored blanket with the words 'I Have The Best Mommy' embroidered into it.

"Nicole, this is amazing," Brie tells her, holding it close to her. The fabric is so soft as well.

"Thank god!" exclaims Nicole. "I had to stare at that woman's face for hours while she did it," she says; it sounds like a lot of hard work went into this.

"It's very thoughtful," Brie tells her and gestures for her to come forward. Brie hugs her, thanking her once again.

"And here's mine," I said, handing her something wrapped very neatly in gift paper. Brie wonders what it could be. Once she opened it, Brie finds her eyes water with tears at what she received.

"Olivia, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen." Brie names the list of books in the content table of the book I have gifted her.

"Thank you so much, I love these books, and I can't wait to start reading these to birdie," Brie says.

"You're welcome, Brie," I said.

We enjoy the rest of the baby shower. I chat with everyone, and they all wish Brie good luck with Motherhood.

In the end, it's me that's telling them all to leave; otherwise, they would end up staying here even longer.

They all came here and everything, but they need to start preparing for tonight's show.

♙•♙•♙•♙•♙

•Two days later•

Shaniece had an appointment scheduled to see how her pregnancy was going with herself and the baby.

The appointment would also be to find out the sex of the baby.

"This is so exciting," I said, sitting down next to Brock in the waiting room after I had checked in at the front desk for my appointment.

"Yes. I know we are both hoping for a boy, but we can't be disappointed." Brock said.

"I know. I will be happy either way. But it's funny when I was a teenage girl I wanted to marry you. But then, getting older, it was just a desire to be with you. And it happened, and now we're having a baby together." I said.

"Same here. I had always wanted to be with you too." He said.

"Shaniece McMahon." A nurse called out.

Shaniece and Brock both stood up. They walked over to the door leading to the back. Shaniece was weighed as she went back. And then, once in the examination room, her vitals were checked. The physician's assistant then left Shaniece and Brock to wait.

"Hello, hello." Shaniece's doctor, Angela said, coming into the room with an ultrasound technician.

"Hi," Shaniece said.

"How is everyone today?" Angela asked. "Hi, Brock."

"Hello," Brock said.

"How are you, Shaniece?"She asked.

"I'm doing great. I can't wait to see whether it is a boy or a girl." I said.

"Well, we'll get to that in a moment," Angela said, turning to the technician. "This is Sarah."

"Hi." The ultrasound technician, Sarah, said.

"Hi," I replied.

"How are we feeling today?" Angela asked.

"I'm feeling great," I replied. "I believe the baby is too. Unless you find out otherwise."

"No, don't think that. But let's see how the baby is doing." She said.

Angela then examined Shaniece.

"All right, everything looks good on my end. But let's see how the baby is inside. You're on, Sarah." She said.

"Sounds good," Sarah said. She moved the ultrasound machine over toward Shaniece. She lifted Shaniece's shirt to put the gel onto her pregnant belly. Sarah then took the wand and spread the gel around. She moved it around, and they heard the sound of the heartbeat.

"All right, here we go," Sarah said. She pointed things out on the screen.

"The baby is in the perfect position to determine their sex. Right here," Sarah said, pointing. "That is the male genital."

"It's a boy?!" I said.

"It's a boy!" Sarah replied.

"Yes!" Brock said with excitement.

I laughed.

"So Daddy is happy," Angela said. "But is Mommy happy?"

"Very," I admitted. "I had wanted a boy."

"Good." She said.

"And now we can start getting everything we need," Brock said.

As soon as Shaniece and Brock got home from the appointment, Brock recorded a video of Shaniece for them to said to family and friends. Well, they had already sent some messages to their families.

"Go," Brock said.

Shaniece smiled. "Brock and I just got back from an appointment for both the baby and me. The baby and I are both doing great. But today, we found out the sex of the baby. There is going to be a little beast. IT'S A BOY!"

"And both Mommy and Daddy are super excited," Brock said, turning his phone onto him and walking over to his girlfriend.

Shaniece smiled as Brock wrapped an arm around her. "And he already has a name," Shaniece said. "Friends and family know what it is. But the WWE Universe has to wait and see."

"It's always fun making videos," Shaniece said as Brock stopped the recording. He laughed.

"No, more like you just love being in front of a camera." He said.

"That's because the camera loves me, Brocky," I said.

"Don't call me that." He said, fake glaring at me.

"I'm so scared, Brocky," I said.

"You better be scared, Shaunessy." He said.

"Shaunessy?" I asked.

"Shaunessy." He replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.3K 51
Ranked #1 in #nethbellins stories 😊 *** Ranked #8 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #39 in #nikkibella stories 😊 *** Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fictio...
74K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...
1.3K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
372K 12.2K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...