Were You Expecting Someone El...

Por Jackfrost75

She stomped her way towards the door, almost ripping it off its hinges as she opened it. "Where the hell the... Más

Were you expecting someone else?
Sly Bunny Dumb Fox
Mr. Sandman, bring me a... Nope!
For All The Air That's In Your Lungs
For All The Joy That Is To Come
Expecting Perfect Scripted Movie Scenes
Save Room For My Love
All It Takes
Long Stretch of Love
Just A Regular Day
Are We There Yet?
Round One
Round two
Final Round! Finish him!
Melodramatic Comedy Show
Night Time Blunders
It's Too Early For This
Drawing Differences
The Ride Home
Mother Wilde
Some Loose Ends

Movie Night

363 16 7
Por Jackfrost75

Yeah I know, another long wait. And yes, before you say anything, this is a filler chapter. With the same amount of references and fluffs. So please, enjoy! :)

"Whoa."

Nick's mouth gaped as he entered the dimly lit room. His nightvision working almost instantly.

Though he really didn't need it, as Judy finally found the lightswitch after seconds of pawing the wall with in the dark.

Now illuminated, the light revealed a fairly large room, filled with nothing more than a DVD player hooked up to high-end projector, a row of shelves and a couple of recliner chairs positioned two feet away from each other.

"This is kinda neat," Nick commented as he looked about the room, "You guys have your own private movie theater?"

"I guess you can say that." Judy replied, "Although 'movie theater' might be pushing it a little."

"What would you call it then?" Nick asked.

Judy shrugged, "I don't know, a small audio video room I guess."

"Small being an understatement." Nick retorted.

"Oh shush."

Indeed, it was rather large to be called a room. Though a tad small to be called a theater.

Nevertheless, Nick surmised it was big enough to accommodate the entire Hopps family if need be.

"So," Nick started, "What are we doing here?"

"I actually don't know," Judy said, "This was Lauren's idea."

Nick observed one of the recliner chairs, "Well whatever it is I just hope that it has something to do with these chairs."

The fox sat himself down, then promptly pulled the lever. He sighed in content as he laid back into the soft leathery cushion.

"Your parents wouldn't miss this thing if I take this home with me, would they?"

"They probably will." Judy replied. Chuckling at her boyfriend's silliness.

"Come on, it would be the perfect heist." Nick insisted, "You can distract your family while I load this in the car."

She sent him a wry look, "Okay, first of all I don't think I can distract all of them. Second, I don't think that's gonna fit in there."

Nick merely shrugged, "Worth a try, though."

With an unimpressed look, Judy grabbed the back of the chair and roughly tilted it forwards in a sudden burst of strength, sending Nick rolling onto the floor with a soft thud.

And as the fox groaned and tried compose himself, Judy sat herself down onto the chair, sending Nick a smug grin.

"That," Nick paused as he go to his feet, "Was totally uncalled for."

Her grin widens, making a spectacle of raising her arms above her head in an air nonchalance.

"I'm not even sorry." she boasted.

Just as the words left her mouth, Nick pounced upon her. Trapping her beneath him, straddling her lower body to keep her in place.

The fox flashed the startled bunny a mischievous smile.

"Then perhaps I wouldn't feel bad about doing THIS!"

Judy squealed a high pitched laugh when she felt his sharp teeth against her collar bone. She would've pushed him away if he hadn't pinned her hands above her head. She did struggle, fruitless it was however. All she could do was thrash about and beg the fox to cease his onslaught.

"NO NO! NICK PLEASE! NO MORE!"

"Make me! Om nom nom nom!"

"SERIOUSLY! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME PEE!"

"Say you're sorry! Say it and I might just stop!"

"OKAY! OKAY!"

Nick stopped, without freeing her paws, he looked down at the gasping bunny beneath him. A red tinge slowly appearing on her cheeks.

"Okay, I'm sorry." she relented, "There, I said it. Let me go."

He hummed, seeming to contemplate his next move.

"Nope." he simply said.

Judy sent him a light glare.

"What do you mean 'Nope'?" she demanded.

Nick raised an eyebrow, "I said I might let you go. I didn't say I'd let you go immediately."

The fox dipped his head lower, enough to boop her nose with his own. In a small show of affection, he lightly nuzzled her.

"Now I got an apology and a helpless bunny beneath me. Do you really think I'm gonna pass on that deal?"

"Nick," her tone held a warning, "If you don't let me up right this instant I'll-"

His lips covering her mouth quickly snapped her train of thought.

And just as quickly as he had started it, Nick quickly ended it. Pulling up to observe his bunny; flushed and breathless, head almost sinking into the leather exterior of the chair.

"Or you'll what?" Nick playfully challenged.

"I er... Forgot." Judy stammered.

Nick chuckled, "Thought so."

What was going to be her next word vanished as Nick covered her mouth once more. Though he did let her go, in favor of cupping her face into his paws to pull her closer.

But instead of fighting back, Judy melted into it. Her paws shifted and perched onto the fox's neck, reciprocating the intimate gesture.

"Mmhp..." she moaned.

They stayed this way for a minute and a half. Occasionally breaking the kiss to breathe, only to latch onto each other once more.

"Ahem..."

The couple paused mid-lip mash. Both mammals craned their necks to glance at the door frame.

"Damn..." Lauren stood near the threshold. In her arms, she held a platter of food; mostly consisting of popcorn and chips.

Her face looked bored. As if she had known that this would happen.

Behind her, Gideon stood by awkwardly, and obviously not just because of his crutches.

He held up a paw and waved, "Howdy?"

Nick immediately removed himself from Judy. Making a show of composing himself by straightening out his borrowed shirt.

Judy didn't bother doing anything because... Well, what was left to hide anyway?

"Left you guys for ten minutes," Lauren marveled disappointedly, like a mother scolding her child, "Just couldn't keep those paws to yourselves, can you?"

She rolled her eyes as she strolled into the room, placing the food on one of the vacant chairs.

"Can't ya cut them a break, Lauren?" Gideon sighed, "At least they were clothed this time."

That last statement didn't make anything better.

"Did you really have to bring that up?" Just asked, pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

Gideon shrugged, "Sorry."

The burly fox limped over to one of the chairs and just sat himself down, placing his crutches aside.

"Can you really blame us?" Nick asked, "We have needs."

Judy merely nodded her head.

"So do I," Lauren defended, "But do you see me trying to jump Gideon's bones in front of other people? No, you haven't."

"Darlin', the reason why ya haven't jumped my bones at all is because of my stitches," Gideon promtly reminded, "Remember what Dr. Heart said? No strenuous activity whatsoever or we might end up tearing them."

Lauren shot her boyfriend a look, putting her paws on her waist as she did so.

"What strenuous activity? I do most of the work anyway." she said as a matter of factly.

"Oooh burn!", Nick exclaimed.

"Hey, that ain't true." Gideon defended, pointing a finger at Lauren, "I do a decent amount of work, little lady!"

"Right," the brown doe chuckled, "Three minutes of kissing, five minutes of foreplay, ten minutes of rutting and an additional fifteen minutes after you knot me. Not even once I could recall you taking the top."

"Burned again!" Nick laughed.

"You told me not to move," the burly fox replied, "Don't you remember? You tied my arms to the bed rails."

"And just like that, too much information has been said already." Judy announced, "Please, stop now before I break out the ear bleach."

Unsurprisingly enough, she was ignored.

"You broke free, didn't you?" Lauren continued to argue, "And we were at it for more than thirty minutes, you think you could've done something about it."

"I couldn't have done something about it, you threatened to slap me if I moved." Gideon shot back.

That last part took Nick by surprise.

"Okay, that is freaky as hell." Nick whispered to Judy, "And kinda hot, to say the least."

"Nick, Shut up." Judy said to him as she facepalmed.

"I'm just saying, it could have been more satisfying if you did something." Lauren suggested.

"More satisfying?" Gideon echoed, "I gave ya five orgasms that night, how satisfied could ya get?"

"Oh my God." Judy sunk deeper into the leather seat, ears burning red with what she had just heard.

Even Nick felt somewhat mortified by what he'd just heard.

"Did not need to know that." he sighed, shaking his head in regret.

"Okay, you know what?", Judy bolted from the chair, fed up and annoyed as hell, "I can't take anymore of this, can't you guys find a bit of sense to just keep your sexcapades to yourselves? I mean you're not the only mammals in the room."

With a roll of her eyes, Lauren drawled, "Okay fine, if it bothers you that much."

"Thank you!" Judy huffed, sitting back down onto the chair. Perfectly content that the topic had been completely dropped.

But then, Nick just had to open his muzzle.

"Seriously, five?" he wondered aloud.

A grey fist connected with his shoulder not a second after he had said that.

VVV

"Hi," An adult black furred wolf stood stiffly. Disbelief and excitement taking over his expression.

"Predator," An adult ewe looked up, smiling as she saw the wolf standing in front of her. She was small. Even more so as she sat on her wheelchair.

Without another word, the wolf held the ewe and lifted her off her wheelchair, where he then carried her outside, into a veranda. A view of beautiful volcano can be see up ahead. He set her down onto a bench where he held her close.

"Everywhere I went," the ewe began, her voice sounded tired and weak.

"Everyone kept asking me... what was the reason why I stayed alive for so long? I always tell them, aside from
all the surgeries I went through... I never lost hope that I will see you again someday. So that I could tell you that your Iove kept me alive. I guess, another reason
I stayed alive this long is because God gave me enough time for this day. So that I could tell you that..." she paused, to take a raspy breath, a sob escaped her softly maw.

"Kenji, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Somebody sniveled.

Nick quickly looked to his left, immediately spying Lauren. The brown doe had fresh tears stream down her face, sobbing obnoxiously while shoveling popcorn into her mouth. Quite the unattractive spectacle.

Gideon fared better. He wasn't crying at least. Merely looking sad as he watched tentatively, all the while pulling Lauren close to him, his muzzle brushing the top of her head. His lips darting forward on occasion, lightly kissing the fur of the does head.

With the way the movie is progressing, Nick reconned that it was now coming to an end. The leading man and woman were now having their final moment. It was quite a sad and bitter sweet movie, not enough to make Nick cry, but sad nonetheless.

"You have nothing to apologize for." The wolf whispered. "When you left, you left a big void in my heart. But I lived.
Life gave me my son Kenneth. And it filled everything that hurt when you went away. There were so many days that I wished to see you again. And I did."

"I saw you. And you're with Kenneth. You look so happy." The ewe smiled, "I know you're okay now. To see you grow from my predator to a man... to a father. It was all worth it. All the years I've waited, it's all worth it...
just to see you today."

Her smile disappeared, her lips dipped into a pained arch.

"If only we have enough time because it looks like I'm gonna have to leave you once again." her voice cracks.

"I'll be okay. It will all be okay." Kenji leaned down and kissed the top of her head, "Athena, thank you for everything. Thank you for the love that gave us this life."

Athena's cloven hand intertwined with Kenji's paw.

"I love you." The ewe whispered.

"I love you, too." The wolf replied.

Athena took a deep breath, her head drooped low, finding a perch on the wolf's chest, "Kenji, I'm tired. I wanna go to sleep."

"I'm here," the wolf whispered, "I'm not going anywhere."

A tiny smile appeared on Athena's lips. But only for a moment, as her eyes closed completely she let out a soft breath.

It had been her last one.

Kenji looked down upon the ewe. She looked peaceful.

A second later, he broke down into tears. Holding the love of his life as close to him as he can.

The screen fades to black.

The credits roll in.

"Oh God," Lauren chuckled, wiping her tears away with the back of her paw, "That scene always gets me."

"Wait, you've seen this movie before?" Nick asked.

"Countless of times," Judy answered.

The grey doe was just coming out of her sleepy daze. Just minutes into the film she had fallen asleep almost instantly. Just like her sister, she was positioned right between her boyfriend's legs, the fox's arms only loosely resting on the bunny's shoulders.

"It's still beautiful." Lauren said, "No matter how many times I see it. It still brings me to tears."

"I haven't seen this one before." Gideon commented, "I never really liked these kinds of movies but I kinda liked this one."

"I'm surprised you didn't cry," Lauren observed as she turned to look at her boyfriend, "You think I'm crying now, the first time Judy and I saw this I wept like a baby."

Nick looked down at Judy, "You've watched this before?"

"Only once," Judy shrugged, "Twice if you count this one."

"Did you cry?"

The grey rabbit shook her head, "Not really, I mean it was sad but it wasn't worth crying over. What about you?"

"It was okay, I guess." Nick answered, "For a foreign chick flick. What country did this film came from again?"

Gideon grabbed the DVD box and read the description, "Uh... A country called 'Philip-Pines'?"

"Honey, it's pronounced 'Philippines'," Lauren corrected.

"Philippines?" Nick echoed.

"It's a small country in Southeast Asia," Judy clarified, "The people there love their romantic movies."

"They could've picked a better tittle though," Nick quipped, "I mean come on; 'She's Dating The Predator?' could this movie be anymore litteral?"

"I think it suits the theme." said Judy, "I'll give it that much."

"They were also spot on with the casting," Lauren added, "The chemistry between the actors are amazing."

"I've never heared of these people," Nick said as skimmed over the cast credits, "Daniel Pawdilla, Caperine Bernardo, Dawn Woolzeta and Richard Howlez?"

Judy cocked an eyebrow at him, "What did you expect? It's a foreign movie."

"Well, whatever." The fox shrugged, "What are we watching next?"

Lauren rose from the chair got to her feet, heading straight towards the lined shelves.

She trailed her eyes over the alphabetized row of movie titles, "Let's see... How about the first Land Before Time movie? that's a classic." She suggested.

"Another tear jerker?" Judy grimaced, "Come on, Lauren."

"I don't know, I think she's onto something." Said Gideon, "Land Before Time was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid, made me cry a great deal when Little Foot's mama died."

"It's an okay movie," Nick commented, "But not enough to make me cry though. When it all comes down to it, it's just a cartoon."

"You didn't cry when Little Foot's mama died?" Gideon asked incredulously.

"Yes, it was so sad when the guy stopped drawing the dinosaur." Nick quipped.

While Gideon sent his fellow fox an unimpressed scowl, Lauren continued to look through the shelves, eventually finding another movie that was somewhat interesting.

She pulled out Titanic.

"Oooh how about this one!" she showed the DVD box, "Come on Judy! It's Lionardo DiCaprio, you used to have a huge crush on this guy."

"Lauren, you had a crush on him back then as well," Her sister pointed out, "Hell, in fact I'm pretty sure every little girl had a huge crush on him way back in the 90's."

Nick sent Gideon a wry smile, "I'm guesing you cried in this movie as well?"

The burly fox let out a displeased grunt before defensively replying: "They only had each other!"

Nick rolled his eyes, "Meanwhile, if Rose would have moved over an inch or two on that damn door Jack would still be alive."

"Okay, fine." Gideon huffed, "What if ya saw a sad little butterfly? Her left wing is broken for some reason."

"Well I'll be sad for the little thing but I'm not gonna cry." Nick answered as a matter of factly.

"Okay, but what if it cried, saying: Oh Mr. Nick, would you please help find my way home." The burly fox said, altering his voice a pitch higher. "Would you cry then?"

Nick merely laughed, "Cry? I just found a talking butterfly, I'm gonna be rich!"

To that, Gideon sent the other fox a hurt glare and declaring, "You're dead inside!" whilst pointing a claw at him.

"Alright, would you two please calm down." Lauren ordered, "It's only 9:30 so which means we still have time for one more movie before turning in for the night." She continued to look through the shelves, "Help me decide what's to watch."

The brown doe pulled out a random DVD box.

"How about 'Pirates Of The Clawabbean'?"

"Nah," came Judy's answer.

"Meh," followed by Nick.

"Nope," Then lastly Gideon, who had been the only one that sounded sincere.

"Pig Hero Six?"

"Nah..."

"Meh..."

"Nope..."

"Floatzen?"

"Nah..."

"Meh..."

"Nope..."

"Okay, how about a movie for more mature audiences?" Lauren suggested.

"How mature are we talking about here?" Nick asked.

"R-rated." Lauren replied, "It's an Eli Growl film."

"Eli Growl?" Judy echoed, "Never heard of him."

"He kinda sounds familiar to me," Nick said, "I think I've seen one of his films. That's the guy that made the Hostel franchise. What movie is that?"

Lauren read the Box, "Green Inferno."

"I haven't seen that one yet. That movie was released about a year ago, Finnick and I wanted to see it but we never had the time to do it." Nick said, "But knowing what Eli Growl did in the Hostel movies, it's only right that this movie is R-rated."

"What makes it R-rated?" Gideon curiously asked.

"One word: Gore." Nick readily answered, "Hardcore, blood fest, innards getting ripped apart, gore. The type of gore that could bring the Saw movies to shame. Which begs the question: Why do you have an R-rated splatter film in a house for bunnies?"

Lauren shrugged, "I don't know, maybe some our older siblings got a hold of this. And is it really that bad?" unnervingly, she regarded the DVD box in her paw.

"Well, I was talking about The Hostel films," Nick explained, "From what I could recall from the trailer, Green Inferno featured some college students getting lost in an amazon rainforest where they get eaten by vengeful primitive tribes."

"That sounds kind of cliché if you ask me." Judy commented, "I mean mammal-eating tribes living in a remote part of a jungle, hasn't that card been played already?"

"Well, compared to the other R-rated splatter films that I know of; Ibexas Chainsaw Massacre, Hills Have Eyes and the infamous Wrong Turn franchise. What sets apart Green Inferno is that it actually features an actual tribe, Eli Growl litterally flew to the Amazon to seek them out and surprisingly enough, the entire tribe agreed.

"That's one of the reasons why I wanted to see it in the first place, the premise of getting lost in a jungle and getting devoured by tribesmen sounds more believable than some inbred, cannibalistic weirdos living in the woods somewhere."

"Huh..." Judy began, a thoughtful expression adorning her face, "I didn't peg you as a horror movie buff, Nick. How do you know all that stuff?'

"I watched an interview of Eli Growl on Ewetube." the fox answered, "I can't find the time to watch it so I tried to learn all I can from the director himself."

"Meanwhile," Lauren suddenly spoke, "I never actually realized just how old you are, Nick."

The lanky fox cocked an eyebrow, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Ibexas Chainsaw Massacre? Hills Have Eyes? Wrong Turn?," she listed off with her fingers, "You do realize those movies came out decades ago, right?"

"Yes, I'm fully aware of that," he confirmed, with a bit of ire peppering his tone, "Kind of uncalled for, if I may add. Are we watching Green Inferno or not?"

"Yeah yeah, don't get your dentures in twist, grandpa," She drawled as she moved towards the DVD player.

"This movie better be good, Nick." Judy said right before letting out a small yawn, "I'm already feeling sleepy again."

"Trust me, Fluff." Nick kissed the top of her head, "Eli Growl knows what he's doing."

The grey bunny merely rolled her eyes and proceeded to look at the projection.

Quietly she muttered: "I highly doubt it." just as the first image of the movie flashed through.

VVV

(Thirty minutes later...)

"Okay," Judy started, "I was wrong, Eli Growl knows what he's doing."

And just as she said that, she scooped up some popcorn from a bowl and peacefully ate it.

As the movie went on, it showed a female jaguar, whom Judy came to know as one the leaders of the tribe, holding up a bloody, severed head of a cheetah, whose unfortunate demise mirrored it's agonized mask of rigor Morris, in a way that made it show that the mammal had suffered a great deal of pain.

"See? What did I tell ya?"

Behind her, Nick looked down onto the grey bunny, a knowing look adorning his expression.

Though it may not seem like it, the lanky fox was on edge.

But of course, why wouldn't he be?; he had just watched some poor feline get torn apart limb from limb and went through decapitation.

Nick had to admit though: Eli Growl has not yet disappointed the world horror and splatter films.

Evidently, the effects looked so real.

Too real...

A shiver ran down the fox's spine.

All that just happened in the last few minutes. Nick glance down at Judy, simply observing her reaction... Or lack thereof.

Throught the entire bloody scene, Judy continued watching, barely even flinching. Just sitting there, shoveling popcorn into her mouth.

"So," he chose to pick his words carefully, "What do you think of the movie so far?"

"Well," Judy hesitated, "It's bloody...?"

Despite his discomfort, Nick managed to pull up a smile and chuckle, "Taking on an obvious approach. I like it."

"I wasn't finished."

"I know."

"It's... I don't know," she shook her head indecisively, "This is probably the most bloodiest movie I have ever watched. And I've seen Mel Kitson's Apocalypto. It's so graphic, I'm having trouble believing that it's just a movie."

"So you're saying you don't like it?" Nick asked.

"Well no, not really. I don't hate it," she clarified, "I can appreciate the top notch special effects and make up to pull off something as grotesque as this. But come on, was the eye gauging and tongue cutting really that necessary?"

"Hey, it's a splatter film," Nick shrugged, "The eye gauging and tongue cutting are as necessary as the dismemberment and decapition. In other words, the bloodier the better."

Judy mulled over those words in her head for a moment. Then immediately decided that she needed to get a second opinion.

"What do you guys think?", She called through the door.

Through the entrance of the room and across the hall came a sickly "Oh God!" followed by a wet, guttural gag and then the sound of something splattering into water.

"Oh sweet mother of mercy!" Gideon begged, right after a spew of vomit came flying out of his mouth, "Why in tarnation did ya let me watch that!"

It happened so quickly, luckily though Lauren sensed what was coming and located the nearest the bathroom; Just right across the hall. It was quite a comedic sight to see Gideon practically hop on one leg towards the bathroom to empty the contents of his stomach in the toilet.

Suffice to say, Gideon did not have the stomach for splatter films.

"It's okay, Honey." Lauren was there to rub his back, in order to sooth her boyfriend, "Just let it all out, you'll be fine, Sweetie."

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," the sick fox moaned, before another gag reflex took over. Bracing himself over the brim of the toilet and wretching into it.

Back inside the viewing room, Nick and Judy shared an unsure look. Though it seemed clear that they were thinking the same thing. One of them just has to voice it out.

And eventually it was Judy who suggested: "Wanna cut this movie short and Floatzen instead?"

To which, Nick readily replied with a short but sweet: "Absolutely, one hundred percent."

And cut there!

Hi it's me! How are you doing?

Sorry for the long wait, I have been enjoying my summer vacation a bit excessively. But I am back now with a brand new chapter.

I hope you guys appreciate the not so subtle reference I've put in here. Ranging from FRIENDS and Green Inferno to local Philippine movie references and actor names.

Judy's line: "The people there love their romantic movies." That is not some stereo type. We Filipinos love Romantic movies :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 31 11
Kidnappings are running rampant throughout Zootopia, and since canines are being accused (more notably, foxes) Nick is not impressed. While tailing t...
3 0 1
Ana's life hasn't exactly turned out the way she planned it. Working as an editor for a New York magazine, she rarely has time for anything remotely...
309K 8.6K 94
just what the title says. ~*~ {i do not own zootopia/zootropolis or any of its characters. as much as i would love to own finnick, and keep him locke...