Undying

Por TheAgent88

3RD Place Winner on Star Struck Awards Winner on Unknown Writer Awards [DISCONTINUED] William Hart. The young... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: ATTACKED
Chapter 2: MASK OF A TYRANT
Chapter 3: HEAT
Chapter 4: KNOWN
Chapter 5: SPREAD OUT
Chapter 6: SLAIN
Chapter 7: THE REVOLUTION STARTS
Chapter 8: DANGEROUS ADVERSARY
Chapter 10: A LEGEND IS BORN
Chapter 11: ARRIVAL
Chapter 12: OBJECT
Chapter 13: PINCH
Chapter 14: SOLUTION
Chapter 15: ACTS OF TERROR
Chapter 16: ANOTHER
Chapter 17: MEET
Chapter 18: PLANNED

Chapter 9: CHANGE OF EVENT

24 8 3
Por TheAgent88

I pulled the trigger and the gun makes a clicking noise, meaning it was empty all along. Leon suddenly takes the revolver away from me. He spun the cylinder as he points the gun on Amy.

I cleched my fists and found out that the gun was empty when he pulled the trigger.

I should do something quick, if I pull the trigger and the bullet is in position, Amy will die.

I grit my teeth with frustration as Leon gave me his revolver. I gave the cylinder a spin as I point the gun on Amy.

My adrenaline rushes in like a beast. I pulled the trigger and found out the gun was empty again. I then stared at the gun and realized the bullet is now in position.

I smirked deviously as I realized that Leon had let his guard down. He forgot someone.

Tara appeared behind him. Leon quickly spat blood as he found out that Tara punched his back so strong that her fist went through his chest.

"You're so stupid! I guess this is the last time you see me as a whole body. Good bye, Leon Fletcher." I chuckled sinisterly and shot him on the head before throwing it away and grabbed my Glock from him. Tara quickly ran towards Amy, leaving Leon's dead body.

I better do something so that Leon won't interfere with my plans. It won't be soon till he wakes up.

I slowly walked toward Tara and followed her. She released Amy and carried her to my car. "You can use this car. Leave me here, I'll call you when I get back." She putted her hands on my cheek and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you." She whispered and drove away while I started chopping off Leon's four limbs with my bowie knife and took away his gun and mine. I also chopped off his head and dragged his carcass to a nearby forest. His blood and organs are everywhere.

He then opens his eyes and found out his whole body has been chopped up and his limbs severed.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted, even though, he's now a talking head. He still keeps his cocky attitude.

"I am going to ask you a series of questions and you will answer or else... How did you know I was X? How did you know about me? What do you know about Shiva? Is she the one who made you like me, or are there others like her?" I gave him a glare.

"... Ok... Actually! I've been following you since you were resurrected by Shiva. I then looked up your file and found you were once a detective and one of the best and brightest.... Come-on! Will! I was just playing around. Please let me go," He sighed but I suddenly pointed my Glock on him so he would continue.

"Shiva... The only thing I knew about her is that she's a grim-reaper. She's a death god. She's the one who gave me this power and she's the only grim-reaper here. Now! Let me go!" He shouted.

This doesn't change anything. So that explains why Shiva is a far more different supernatural entity. This explains everything. But this doesn't quite shock me.

I slowly held his severed head and gave him a wicked smile.

"Unfortunately, I was never going to let you go. Spend the rest of your life as a head." I chuckled sinisterly and threw his head to a very deep pit.

"You little shit!" His voice echoed throughout the pit. I slowly filled the pit with sand so that no one could hear his annoying voice. I then carried his body parts and organs to a lake before throwing it in there. The blood attracted the alligators and began eating their meal. I washed away the bood on me and waited for my clothes to dry.

I then went to my car that is parked outside the hotel where Tara was kept.

I'm so tired. I'm gonna passed out.

I drove to a local bar and parked my car neaby before going inside to have some drink and food. I ordered the waitress to get me some water and a sandwich as I found a seat available. I waited for minutes and she gave me what I ordered as I gave her a small tip.

I leaned back on my seat and glanced at the TV. I slowly ate and drank as I watched some interesting news on the TV.

X just got on Interpol's most wanted list. I just got famous for that stunt. Well, shit.

I stared at the waitress before giving her a smile. She smiled back and walked towards me. "The name is Coraline. Coraline Jones." Her short black hair and violet fingernails made me bit my lips.

"Vincent Moore, nice to meet you." I offered my hand and we shooked. She then sat right next to me and asked how old I am. "I'm 22." Her eyes suddenly opened wide in shock.

My birthday is December 25, so! Yeah, I'm 22, not 21 anymore.

"What?! I'm 19. I can't believe you're older than I am. Though you look like 19 and you're kinda thin but you still have some muscle in you. Anyway! You're cute. You look like an evil guy when you smile but it makes you more hotter and handsome!" She exclaimed.

I suddenly blushed and rubbed my neck.

"Is that so..." I muttered and looked down to see my empty cup.

I glanced at the TV and I see a live broadcast about a dozen of criminals robbing a bank. Though, they can't escaped since they are surrounded by the police. They have 16 hostages and they told the police that they will kill all the hostages if they attack. Wait! That bank is not far from here. I could help them.

I left Coraline inside and went to my car before driving to the bank. I grit my teeth, realizing that I might regret this. I then wore my X-outfit and exited my vehicle before sneaking into the bank without people alerting my presence. I used the back door which is not highly secured. Now! That I'm finally inside. I looked around and sneaked past some of the the robbers before seeing a friend of mine as one of the hostages.

Wait! That can't be! Why is she here? It seems they don't know. Now! I know why the police still haven't made up a plan. They have been ordered by a certain someone to blow up the whole place if she dies.

I grinned devilishy as I devised a new plan.

This game just became interesting.

I suddenly revealed myself in the middle of the hostages and the cowards who call themselves criminals.

They pointed their guns on me as I pointed my Glock on a certain girl.

"I know you! You're that X guy who proves that vampires are real and declared himself as an enemy to all country. What the hell are you doing here?! Oh forget it!" One of the robbers exclaimed, still pointing the gun on me.

They were about to pull the trigger until Tara unexpectedly walked in and killed all of them in seconds.

How the hell did she got here so quickly? She never even gave them time to fire.

"What now, X?" She asked and walked towards me.

I continued pointing my gun on the girl as she bravely stands up.
"I'm the one you're after! Don't hurt them." She shouted with pride.

"You're absolutely right. Vivian. Or do you prefer... Vivian Anderson. The daughter of the President of this fucked up country." I chuckled sinisterly.

Her eyes opened wide in shocking fear. "I see." She slowly looked down with a sad face. Well, that's normal since she is 12 years old.

I putted my gun back to my holster and slowly walked toward at Vivian. I patted her head and smiled inside my mask.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just pointed my gun on you because if they found out who you are and I threaten to kill you. They'll surrender to me because you are the one that are keeping them alive and the police have already been ordered by the President himself to destroy the whole place if you die."

I then carried Vivian in a bridal style before I heard one of the hostages shouted. "Your father is corrupt as ever!" They are right.

I putted Vivian down and letted her walked down to the exit as the hostages followed her. I have already ordered Tara to call The Hunters. I told her about my plan and she agreed to it.

I slowly walked down to the exit, only to see a group of police officers everywhere on the street, pointing their gun on me. They flashed their flashlight on me as I stood still with no emotions.

Reporters came with their cameras pointed on me. I can only believe I'm on TV and radios right now. I lifted my right hand in the air, then! At the snap of my finger. The cops before me fell down since they are shot by my shooter. I wonder where he is positioned since there are many building around here that snipers would take position.

Anyway! I'm saved. I smirked deviously as I looked around.

"Don't worry! They're alive. They are just asleep since they got hit by tranquilizers. Let me introduce myself. I am X! I have came here to tell you that I will eradicate the whole government and free you from their shackles. I will liberate this country for the greater good. Now! For the time being. Spread the word. Bye."

As I finished my speech. A smoke suddenly appeared and covered the whole area so I can escape discreetly which I did. I ran very quickly to my car that is parked across the street and went inside to change to my normal clothes. Tara is already inside the car and I already told Amy and her father to lay low for now and that we have now succeeded in gaining the public's trust. I started to laugh wickedly as I drive away.

Everthing is going as planned. It's too easy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.7K 569 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...
6.2K 94 9
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
25.8K 1.1K 29
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
19K 767 32
MAFIA STEP - SISTER OF BANGPINK