yours » sebaek

By myxiuminnie

「 if this is how my life is going to be, i dont want it anymore. 」 byun baekhyun was a complete nobody. all h... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
smutt
twenty five
sigh
twenty six
hi

thirteen

676 38 12
By myxiuminnie

Hi there lovelies~ sooo basically some of these parts while Baekhyun is pregnant might get a little bit boring~ so I'm gonna skip forward about 8 months to when Baekhyun is having the baby~

«Sehun»

I tap my foot impatiently on the hard marble floor as all I hear is moans and shrieks coming from inside the hospital room. I hope my chickie is okay~

I hear the crying stop-- soon after, a doctor comes out and stares down at a piece of paper. "Oh Sehun?" she asks as she looks at me and I nod my head, "yes, that's me."

"Your baby has been born." she says with a smile and I shake excitedly yet nervously~

I step into the hospital room to see Baekhyun holding the baby in his arms, with a big rumpled piece of cloth wrapped around his stomach.

I smile, holding back tears, as I tip-toe over to the bed. Baekhyun looks up at me and hands me the baby. I look down at her. Lots of soft, silly hair, beautiful hazel orbs and smooth skin.

She was perfect.

I just couldn't believe I was a father-- I'm 18 years old for goodness sake, not to mention our parents haven't even met yet!

But I honestly don't give a fuck-- they can wait. Right now I'm here with my beautiful baby... well, babies. Baekhyun and this gorgeous little gem sleeping peacefully in my arms.

We were now a family. And I'm going to do everything I can to protect it~

~

GGGUUUYYYSSS oml wHAT I'm so close to 500 reads and I only have, like 13 chapters! WTF AHHHH! :))

I'm so frickn grateful and happy for all you lovelies, you all got me so far and wOW SeBaek is way more popular than I originally thought it was!

But apart from that-- they're going to be like the best family ever tbh. Like seriously.

Anyways, thanx for reading! Byeee xoxo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 416 19
Ever since my divorce with Baekhyun, I would see him everywhere, just like how you would see your middle school crush everywhere in the hallways as y...
15K 1.8K 33
[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... Well, he did this to my younger sister...
282K 13K 43
A school boy, byun baekhyun, hardworking and also seem as nerd by other students. He stay away from other people and there is a reason behind this. H...
92.1K 5.1K 73
he controlled light; manipulated it, made it into whatever his heart desired. at least, that's what he thought. [byun baekhyun, au] © soartdeco