sixteen

«Sehun»

I walk into our bedroom
to see Baekhyun lying there, snuggling
up with his little stuffy.

I stare at him dreamily, then
hopping up onto the bed beside him. I attempt to gently put my arm around him to cuddle, but he pushed my hand away and hissed at me.

"Baekhyun-ah!" I screech,
jumping away from him.

"Leave me alone!" Baekhyun
squeaks, then kicking the covers off the bed and whining frantically.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Baekhyun is acting a little weird today... maybe he just needs some space. I'll leave him alone.

I walk out the room, then going downstairs.

I see Jisoo on the couch, watching
Peppa Pig and giggling uncontrollably. I sneakily skip up to her and plant a little kiss on the top of her head as she ignores, and keeps fangirling over her show.

I chuckle, and walk over to the fridge,
as I pull out a nice fresh brownie (and the last one). As I'm about to place it in my mouth, I hear a loud scream. Startled, I jump back as I drop the brownie on the hard marble floor. I look up to see Baekhyun, flustered red in anger, as his teary eyes stare down at me.

"THAT'S THE LAST BROWNIE!" he flails.

I roll my eyes, picking up the brownie as I
wipe off the little bits of dust with a napkin. "Chickie, what's up with you today?" I ask, handing him the brownie.

Baekhyun aggressively snatches it from my hand as he yells, "NOTHING! I'M FINE!"

I put my hands up in surrender, walking
away, trying to avoid his intimidating glare.

I think I'm going to go outside.
I need some fresh air...

I mumble, walking out the door. I
glance back to see Baekhyun, giggling, while watching Peppa Pig with Jisoo.

I also seem to notice the brownie
lying on the counter, with no purpose, and one little bite mark in the side of it.

All of that for one measly bite.

I sigh, finally walking out and closing
the door behind me. I grumble, sliding my back against the wall, staring out at the balcony.

It's all peace and quiet until I hear someone crying— now, make it two. "Ugh!" I say, walking back inside to see Baekhyun and Jisoo both having a tantrum over the commercial playing on the TV, interrupting their show.

"Chickie, you are far too old to be having
a fit over a stupid little commercial! Get yourself together and act your age." I hiss.

I see Baekhyun's soft lips quiver, as I
start to panic, "no, no, no!" He soon lets out the tears that threatened to spill, bursting out and crying like a little baby. "AWAE!" he whined, holding out his arms for me to pick him up. I rolled my eyes, walking over to him and picking him up so his legs hug around my waist. He nuzzles his head into my shoulder and just cries, confusing Jisoo.

His mood completely swings into another,
as he looks up at me and smiles.

"Sehunnie I'm hungry~" he gushes and I chuckle. What do you want to eat?" I ask him and he immediately replies with, "McDonalds!"

"Chickie we can't get McDonalds right now." I notify him as his nostrils begin to flare, and he jumps out of my arms, screaming. "NO NO NO NO NO! I ONLY WANT MCDONALDS AND THATS THAT!" Baekhyun rages, crossing his arms as he hops onto the couch.

"Baekhyun! That's enough! There is something wrong with you, now tell me what!" I demand,

"There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. ME! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE UNLESS WE'RE GOING TO GET MCDONALDS!" Baekhyun cries, scrunching up his nose as he screams.

Great. Now I have to deal with two babies.

"Baekhyun," I say as he ignores me. "I'm going to McDonalds." I state, as he looks back at me, mouth wide open as he grins. "Gotcha~" I wink as he clenches his fists and begins to scream.

He then immediately stops crying, as he looks up at me and frowns. "My tummy hurts," he says and I roll my eyes. "Baekhyun, come on, I'm taking you to the doctor!" I declare as I tug on his wrist, and Jisoo follows behind us.

~

"We're going to need to check up on your private part to see if you have IMS..." the doctor informs him as my eyes shoot open.

"Um, actually, I can do that part for you." I tell the doctor as he turns to me and nods his head.

"Very well. Take this, um... look for
any unusual bulging veins. I'll be outside." he explains as I turn to Baekhyun, lying on the special doctors bed and counting the weird little bumps on the ceiling.

Well.. this is going to be fun.

~

WARNING: next chapter there will be smut (not very detailed smut tho lmao) mkay bYE