eight

«Sehun»

I watch as Baekhyun twirls the straw around in his milkshake, not taking any sips whatsoever.

"Chickie, drink your milkshake." I command.

Baekhyun looks up at me with his little puppy dog eyes as he starts to tear up. "No, Baekkie, shush~" I say, rubbing his back comfortingly as he falls into my arms. "I-I liked it better when no one knew who I was... w-when I was just a lonely little boy that everyone saw when they passed in the hallways, but nobody knew his name. That was me. Was me. Now... I'm this," Baekhyun explains as he rubs his eyes with his sleeve.

"But chickie, you have me to protect you~" I assure him. "No. Y-you didn't protect me." he says as he places his milkshake onto the table aggressively, causing it to sway, as some drips onto the table and makes a little splash.

I watch him in the slightest bit of sadness as he storms out of the kitchen, bawling his eyes out.

I needed to do something. I needed to make things right with my chickie.

«10 minutes later»

I still sit in the chair, thinking about what I could do to make Baekhyun forgive me.

It wouldn't just take an apology to gain his trust again. Baekhyun is tricky like that.

I haven't even thought of any ideas yet, but I choose to step up and walk over to his room.

I hear whimpering from inside his room, which makes me worried. I twist the door knob, but nothing happens. Fuck. It's locked.

I panic, looking side-to-side. I see his mother's bedroom door swung open, and I hurry inside.

His mother's a woman, right? She must have some bobby pins somewhere I could borrow..

I turn to my left to see her night table, and a black bobby pin laying atop of it. Bingo.

I grab it, as I rush out of her room and insert the pin into the lock of the door. I twist it with all my might, as the door flings open, revealing Baekhyun, covered in blood and cuts. His eyeliner caused his tears to turn black as they stream down his rosy cheeks. He lays back onto the soft floor, as the knife is laid on his stomach. "BAEKHYUN!" I scream as I run over to him. He just looks up at me, as he sniffles. "Are you alright? Chickie, no, why did you do this!" I say, gently placing my hand on the his slitted wrist. "AGH!" Baekhyun hisses, pulling himself back as his bloody wrist drags on the white carpet, dying it red.

"Baekhyun... why?" I say as tears fall down from my chocolatey brown orbs. "I just want to die. I'll be okay, all my worries will be washed away..." Baekhyun replies. "Maybe you'll be okay, but I won't be!" I wail. Several more tears stream down my tinted-pink cheeks as I rub them away, sobbing, as I run out of the room.

Baekhyun just sits there, looking up at the ceiling as his lips begin to quiver. He soon bursts into tears, as he grabs the knife, and darts it at the wall.

«Baekhyun»

I hate my life. It's terrible.

And what's the point of living when all you do is get tortured.

~

Ok, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've just been so caught up in homework and all that stuff ( )

But anyways, I know this isn't really the longest chapter, and it's not that interesting, but OH NOZOZ BAEKHYUN WAS CUTTING >o<

I feel so bad for him, I know exactly what he feels like~

THANX FOR READING LOVELIES! =)

Byeee xoxo!